Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,610 members, 7,979,056 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:26 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945650 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2013
temmytanny: I said $4k cos anyone coming to texas mayneed a car(atleast $1,500)to move around,renting a secured apartment and furnishing it may cost $1,500-$2000 and feeding before geting job$1000.This isnt a must but an advise
is this a used car $1500 or what? i am happy to see this breakdown it is useful.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2013
she na fake or real HOUSE
adesojiaderemi@:

naija don start again, this na serious packaging.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2013
ksjlar: @Adufesco! Maybe we might be mistaking you for who you really are. Can you reconcile the below posts for the house please
If you can't then I will say that you can tickle yourself and laugh!
Please listen to adzovia and all the good people in the house. If even Bill Gates is going to host you nothing feels good like having some pocket money on the side to be able to get a thing or two for yourself.
Best,
ksjlar

Pwahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin i had not seen this, I just remembered and post the same as well. If only he could listen to what the people who are already there are saying. Talking of an uncle, has he met the wife? wakakakakaka i pray things go well for him
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2013
Good М̣̣̥̇̊(=|я̲̅π~o)πg house mates. Around time this last week I had my interview and I was placed on administrative process. I felt very bad dt I did not even know if I was walking with my legs or head. Imagine we woke up our 2kids to start preparing for d interview around 2pm. Each time I remember d stress I subjected myself n family to, I felt demoralised. Colleagues, pls remember me in prayer o as it is one wk today and I m subjected to 60days AP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2013
hello house,am new on board case number;2013AF00013...,From nija an edo boy for sure,big thanks to all the gurus in the house to all does who had a successful interview,glory be to God and to all going for interview soon! Success is yours and the co's shall favour you,the window 16 lady shall be transfer for you sake.why for does of us waiting on God to do something about these really slow and frustrating visa bulleting,i really do not know what to say than lets keep praying and waiting.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2013
Jidedon2000, i was at arik office yesterday, but their netwrk was down their was no way to access d system to know d cost of airfare to newyork. I will rather go wit enough cash to royal air head office @ V/I to make reservation for february, do i need to go wit my international passport or a photocopy of the data page.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2013
zerzer :
hello house,am new on board case number;2013AF00013...,From nija an edo boy for sure,big thanks to all the gurus in the house to all does who had a successful interview,glory be to God and to all going for interview soon! Success is yours and the co's shall favour you,the window 16 lady shall be transfer for you sake.why for does of us waiting on God to do something about these really slow and frustrating visa bulleting,i really do not know what to say than lets keep praying and waiting.

You're welcome on board.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gd mrg gbogbo house! I am new in here. I played lottery but na d one i used my wife name for na him enter. She has B.Ed in Economics but she used both WAEC & NECO. Pls can anyone tell me if NECO GCE/SSCE, combined with WAEC, is acceptable at the VISA Interview

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Spoondar: Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Before you start Blowing your own trumpet.....................

tongue

Where was this uncle of yours who is a doctor with a hospital and 3 houses, a car for you alreay undecided all this time??
Brother kindly don't feel so comfortable just do what it takes to have extra money just like Adzovia has advised you, you never know, you never know undecided things change.

GOD HAS DONE MIRACLES this time people praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the LORD

I wonder ooooo!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nihho(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
Just got my visa and sealed envelope,columbus(ohio)on my mind.
Wishing every1 da best ;DJust got my visa and sealed envelope,columbus(ohio)on my mind.
Wishing every1 da best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:29pm On Jan 23, 2013
DemolaNg: Gd mrg gbogbo house! I am new in here. I played lottery but na d one i used my wife name for na him enter. She has B.Ed in Economics but she used both WAEC & NECO. Pls can anyone tell me if NECO GCE/SSCE, combined with WAEC, is acceptable at the VISA Interview

yes, she can combine both results.
Welcome on board brother. Have you sent your forms?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by packaging(m): 1:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
jbmohd: Good М̣̣̥̇̊(=|я̲̅π~o)πg house mates. Around time this last week I had my interview and I was placed on administrative process. I felt very bad dt I did not even know if I was walking with my legs or head. Imagine we woke up our 2kids to start preparing for d interview around 2pm. Each time I remember d stress I subjected myself n family to, I felt demoralised. Colleagues, pls remember me in prayer o as it is one wk today and I m subjected to 60days AP
I'll definately mention u in ma preya bt pls dnt blame dis on yasef or anyone. Wit ma preya, urs n oda carin frnds I blif u'll b calld upon to pik up ur visa befor 20day. Fast n Pray tirelessly bro....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2013
packaging: I'll definately mention u in ma preya bt pls dnt blame dis on yasef or anyone. Wit ma preya, urs n oda carin frnds I blif u'll b calld upon to pik up ur visa befor 20day. Fast n Pray tirelessly bro....
Thanks a lot I appreciate it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Phumbay: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Gud day my ppl in d house,pls I wanna share ds wit u cos am confused n I rili need ans frm d experienced ones pls.I av gone 4 my NPC birth certificate n I av d short formal 1 dt d local govt normally issue,n some1 told me I don't need NPC dt d NPC own is attestation stuff, so my fear is dt, (I)wot if d co ask abt my previous birth certificate cos dey startd issue NPC I tink 1992, pls wot am I to say? (2)or shld I use d 1 d local govt gave? Don't no if it ll b acceptable pls help me wit ds my ppl,God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by DemolaNg(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Leripa Thanks! I hav submitted the forms. I also added my second baby I had after feeling the form who was not in the Application form.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
honeydee:

I am a sister not a brother sir. I'm happy for u
ok sorry my dear sister, i think say u are bros lol!, since we can't identify ourselfs ok just tkcare.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2013
Leripa:

serious packaging, my brother. grin grin grin

omo i don dey fall small small. thank God for wake up guys!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
jbmohd: Good М̣̣̥̇̊(=|я̲̅π~o)πg house mates. Around time this last week I had my interview and I was placed on administrative process. I felt very bad dt I did not even know if I was walking with my legs or head. Imagine we woke up our 2kids to start preparing for d interview around 2pm. Each time I remember d stress I subjected myself n family to, I felt demoralised. Colleagues, pls remember me in prayer o as it is one wk today and I m
subjected to 60days AP

Dont worry d Lord Almighty will see u through.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:16pm On Jan 23, 2013
DemolaNg: @Leripa Thanks! I hav submitted the forms. I also added my second baby I had after feeling the form who was not in the Application form.

You are welcome my brother. May the good Lord perfect all that concerns you and your family. If i may ask, what's the range of your case number?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2013
ksjlar: @Adufesco! Maybe we might be mistaking you for who you really are. Can you reconcile the below posts for the house please
If you can't then I will say that you can tickle yourself and laugh!
Please listen to adzovia and all the good people in the house. If even Bill Gates is going to host you nothing feels good like having some pocket money on the side to be able to get a thing or two for yourself.

Best,
ksjlar

Lol! To God be the Glory, it is true dat i wrote all dis thing then, but i dont know dat God has a plan for me! With God all things are possible! My people 2 wks to my interview, i dont have any hope, but to my surprise, a wk to my interview, this man, Dr Akintade just came 2 Nigeria, about 22 yrs ago, we dont know the country where he dey, even his contacts, but we know dat he dey 4 outside country, though he related to my mother, 4rm my mother's family, we can't even remember him again, until he came back home in December, infact is like a miracle 2 everybody, we discuss alot of things together, his experience, challenges since he left home, i can't believe it, until i search 4 him & his hospital on internet & i even pray about it! My people na so God dey work o, i know dat, dis is hand work of God! The lord is Good!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2013
Adufesco: Lol! To God be the Glory, it is true dat i wrote all dis thing then, but i dont know dat God has a plan for me! With God all things are possible! My people 2 wks to my interview, i dont have any hope, but to my surprise, a wk to my interview, this man, Dr Akintade just came 2 Nigeria, about 22 yrs ago, we dont know the country where he dey, even his contacts, but we know dat he dey 4 outside country, though he related to my mother, 4rm my mother's family, we can't even remember him again, until he came back home in December, infact is like a miracle 2 everybody, we discuss alot of things together, his experience, challenges since he left home, i can't believe it, until i search 4 him & his hospital on internet & i even pray about it! My people na so God dey work o, i know dat, dis is hand work of God! The lord is Good!
miracle galore. hmmmmmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Adufesco(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2013
Spoondar: Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.

Before you start Blowing your own trumpet.....................

tongue

Where was this uncle of yours who is a doctor with a hospital and 3 houses, a car for you already undecided all this time??
Brother kindly don't feel so comfortable just do what it takes to have extra money just like Adzovia has advised you, you never know, you never know undecided things change.

GOD HAS DONE MIRACLES this time people praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the LORD
Lol! Thank you all for ur comments & advices & conclusions! To God be the Glory, it is true dat i wrote all dis thing then, but i dont know dat God has a plan for me! With God all things are possible! My people 2 wks to my interview, i dont have any hope, but to my surprise, a wk to my interview, this man, Dr Akintade just came 2 Nigeria, about 22 yrs ago, we dont know the country where he dey, even his contacts, but we know dat he dey 4 outside country, though he related to my mother, 4rm my mother's family, we can't even remember him again, until he came back home in December, infact is like a miracle 2 everybody, we discuss alot of things together, his experience, challenges since he left home, i can't believe it, until i search 4 him & his hospital on internet & i even pray about it! My people na so God dey work o, i know dat, dis is hand work of God! The lord is Good!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
Adufesco: Lol! Thank you all for ur comments & advices & conclusions! To God be the Glory, it is true dat i wrote all dis thing then, but i dont know dat God has a plan for me! With God all things are possible! My people 2 wks to my interview, i dont have any hope, but to my surprise, a wk to my interview, this man, Dr Akintade just came 2 Nigeria, about 22 yrs ago, we dont know the country where he dey, even his contacts, but we know dat he dey 4 outside country, though he related to my mother, 4rm my mother's family, we can't even remember him again, until he came back home in December, infact is like a miracle 2 everybody, we discuss alot of things together, his experience, challenges since he left home, i can't believe it, until i search 4 him & his hospital on internet & i even pray about it! My people na so God dey work o, i know dat, dis is hand work of God! The lord is Good!
this is what i know Dr. Ajoke Ajayi Akintade MD, MBBS, and BS is female not UNCLE but AUNTIE, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.

Read more: http://www.vitals.com/doctors/Dr_Ajoke_Akintade.html#ixzz2IoXYh9hk
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:13pm On Jan 23, 2013
peters ife: Jidedon2000, i was at arik office yesterday, but their netwrk was down their was no way to access d system to know d cost of airfare to newyork. I will rather go wit enough cash to royal air head office @ V/I to make reservation for february, do i need to go wit my international passport or a photocopy of the data page.
my dear brother u dont need to go to VI before u make ur booking u can as well do it at the airport,i did my booking at the airport just go their wth ur cash.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2013
adzovia:
this is what i know Dr. Ajoke Ajayi Akintade MD, MBBS, and BS is female not UNCLE but AUNTIE, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, and Neurodevelopmental Disabilities.

There re many CIA & FBI in this forum. I did a little research too but before im going reveal my research. I want to ask Adufesco what's ur uncle state of orgin?

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
adzovia:

research 1 research !! i trust my people una don Google the name lol Dr Akintade mind uthat cant be the only Dr Akintade in the whole of America lol!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2013
@Phumbay:
Gud day my ppl in d house,pls I wanna share ds wit u cos am confused n I rili need ans frm d experienced ones pls.I av gone 4 my NPC birth certificate n I av d short formal 1 dt d local govt normally issue,n some1 told me I don't need NPC dt d NPC own is attestation stuff, so my fear is dt, (I)wot if d co ask abt my previous birth certificate cos dey startd issue NPC I tink 1992, pls wot am I to say? (2)or shld I use d 1 d local govt gave? Don't no if it ll b acceptable pls help me wit ds my ppl,God bless.

If the birth cert from the local govt carries your correct names and parents names (Mum & Dad) then you may not need the NPC attestation.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
Good
day 2u all u pple re so wonderful, please i need ur enlightments i just
collected my visa 8days ago n will be comng 2 Baltimore (Maryland) plse
wht re those documnts, certs i need 2 come wt i'm a graduate of int'l
relations wot re my chances of gettng a gud job. also do i stil need my o
level cert cos i hve lost it in transit and how is lyf generally there? plse advice me on wot 2 do
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2013
Jidedon, that is what i will do , i will rather pay at the airport. Thanks u are such a nice fellow.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2013
Adufesco: ok sorry my dear sister, i think say u are bros lol!, since we can't identify ourselfs ok just tkcare.

no problem dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.