Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,411 members, 7,891,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931893 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 10:29pm On Jan 22, 2013
MARRIAGE AFTER DV LOTTERY PLS LISTEN CAREFULY. If you registered and your marriage after submitting the Dv lottery Application that entitles you and your spouse to apply for the immigrant visa.please be prepared to present suitable Documention at the time of your immigrant visa interview to establish the bona fides of that marriage. Please the types of Documentation listed below have proven help in previous adjudication of visa cases involving such recent marriage. \ 1 ~RECEIPTS SHOWING JOINT OBLIGATIONS FOR HOUSING AND LIVING EXPENSES SUCH AS RENT,UTILITIES,TELEPHONE etc.\ 2 ~EVIDENCE OF MORTGAGES, LEASES,AND IT ACCOUNTS, OR OTHER FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS UNDERTAKEN JOINTLY.\ 3 ~EVIDENCE OF JOINT OWNERSHIP OF PROPERTIES. \ 4 ~EVIDENCE eg PHONE ,BILLS, WEDDING PHOTOS,INVITATION,CARDS etc. /so pls my fellow guru pls if u married after result or you have sent your document to kcc pls carefully read it i pray may God help us amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Allybert: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2013
omonanoint: Good day all, Pls I want to confirm if my 2NL letter will be sent to my E mail? Because KCC shedule my interview for Feb but no specific date, if I can go for my medicals nd Police report now or I shd still wait for the 2NL 1st. Ur reply will be appreciated.

That is vry unusual. If you have been truely scheduled for an interview in Feb, you will defintely have a specific date and time for the interview.

You will get exactly the following message in your email from KCC when your 2NL is ready:

You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
Imcool: Paise the Lord... I've finally collected my visa and that of my wife too... Thank to all of u... My success story wouldn't av been completed without ur wonderful contributions... I pray ur own visa will surely appear by God's grace... Amen... @ Gunners, thanks 4d description, God bless.

Amen oooooooooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
gunners4u: Bros temmy wat of new school leavers coming to texas next month by God grace
dont worry,you will get a job atleast a $7.50 per hour for a start
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2013
seal777: Can you please give a brief break down of the expenses to be considered within the 4,000 dollar mark : as a matter of fact, i am heading to Texas.
I said $4k cos anyone coming to texas mayneed a car(atleast $1,500)to move around,renting a secured apartment and furnishing it may cost $1,500-$2000 and feeding before geting job$1000.This isnt a must but an advise
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2013
Bro Temmy, What's going on? There is shooting at Lone Star College in Houston, Texas. 3 Injured. Make God save us with this Americans & Guns.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2013
Yusmash00: Bro Temmy, What's going on? There is shooting at Lone Star College in Houston, Texas. 3 Injured. Make God save us with this Americans & Guns.
One keeps oraying not be the their when such happens,before was mall,later cinema,later elementary school,now college
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by dchalice: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2013
Hello house,i'm new in the house and must say this forum is just wonderful and u all are truely destined for the American market.Pls,24en was it kcc that informed u of the error or u realised and called to correct it,cheers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:12am On Jan 23, 2013
temmytanny: One keeps oraying not be the their when such happens,before was mall,later cinema,later elementary school,now college
No evil shall befall on us.AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ksjlar: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2013
@Adufesco! Maybe we might be mistaking you for who you really are. Can you reconcile the below posts for the house please
If you can't then I will say that you can tickle yourself and laugh!
Please listen to adzovia and all the good people in the house. If even Bill Gates is going to host you nothing feels good like having some pocket money on the side to be able to get a thing or two for yourself.

Best,
ksjlar

Adufesco: Hello house, i have being following dis tred from the begining infact, i gain alot of things. Congrat to those who have done their interview successful! And for those who are still expecting thier interview days to come also wish them the best! Am one of dv2013 winners and my interview is 2nd wk in December Pls my Questions is dat if i did not have any one to stay with when i get to USA. What are my going to do? I mean what is next step 4 me? Because i put N/A there as i was directed from kcc office but still, i can't get any address. Pls any help? i need your respond?

Adufesco: Hello my Good people in the house! I join dis tred about 2 weeks ago becos i can see dat we have a good & successful people here, pls my fellow winners all over the world, i need ur Assistant as you know dat fingers are not equal! My interview is about 2 weeks now & i have not done anything concerning my processing just becos i dont have money! My fellow winners in d house, pls i need ur assistant, May God bless u as u respond My Case Number 2013AF0000052* E-mail kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk My mobile Nö- +2348059514924 OR If you know anyone dat can sponsor, pls i will appreciate ur respond...

Adufesco: thanks my sis. I understand what u are tryin 2 say, though i will take d cash dat i can avoid but 4 my host is my uncle, about d job dere, i will work with him in his hospital, about transport, dere is car 4 me, about cloth, he has already give me sm, about where2 live, he has 3 houses in atlanta, d one am going 2 live is 5 bed room flat, but thanks 4 ur advice.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 12:44am On Jan 23, 2013
ksjlar: @Adufesco! Maybe we might be mistaking you for who you really are. Can you reconcile the below posts for the house please
Please listen to adzovia and all the good people in the house. If even Bill Gates is going to host you nothing feels good like having some pocket money on the side to be able to get a thing or two for yourself.

Best,
ksjlar

Mehn, Nothing is hidden oo. I can remember all this posts. My own lips are sealed.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blacklady(f): 1:34am On Jan 23, 2013
Adufesco: visa fees is $330 or #54,500 just choose one, success is yours!
thx I'm in USA already is my sister dat is going
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 2:38am On Jan 23, 2013
Jidedon2000, which airline did u purchase ur ticket nd d cost, cos royal air morroc will be having only one flight in feb, nd quarta air is 150,000 to new york.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:49am On Jan 23, 2013
ksjlar: @Adufesco! Maybe we might be mistaking you for who you really are. Can you reconcile the below posts for the house please

Best,
ksjlar

ksjlar, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no comment.

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:22am On Jan 23, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

naija don start again, this na serious packaging.

serious packaging, my brother. grin grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 23, 2013
Yusmash00: Mehn, Nothing is hidden oo. I can remember all this posts. My own lips are sealed.

All of a sudden he has a rich uncle. Was begging to know what to do couple of weeks ago--no place to stay! I thought he was the one begging for money that his father refused to believe his winnings and no money from him. Dat guy no win anything!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2013
ferdimako:

All of a sudden he has a rich uncle. Was begging to know what to do couple of weeks ago--no place to stay! I thought he was the one begging for money that his father refused to believe his winnings and no money from him. Dat guy no win anything!
Yes, He is the one begging for money two weeks to his interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:41am On Jan 23, 2013
Yusmash00: Yes, He is the one begging for money two weeks to his interview.
plz let us burry dt case dt was in d past it is possible nt to knw he has uncle in d US b4 demanding 4 asistance on NL all d same God has favourd him. lets move on,life goes on

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 6:48am On Jan 23, 2013
peters ife: Jidedon2000, which airline did u purchase ur ticket nd d cost, cos royal air morroc will be having only one flight in feb, nd quarta air is 150,000 to new york.
waoo one flight in feb?i had book for two since jan 8 against feb ending wth royal air marroc to ATLANTA and i paid 322k. i ll be connecting DELTA airline frm JFK to atlanta courtesy royal air marroc @ same price of 322k (for two)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2013
Imcool: it took just five working days... My interview waz last week tuesday and today my visa is already wif me. Thanks

Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 7:43am On Jan 23, 2013
Jidedon 2000 their is no problem, no matter d cost we will all get there, cheers man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:18am On Jan 23, 2013
peters ife: Jidedon 2000 their is no problem, no matter d cost we will all get there, cheers man.
is it dt der is no longer flight in feb on rayal air i.e all seat has bn booked. hope u re aware of 8hours stp over @ doha b4 connecting JFK bt jst 2hrs stp over @ casablanca b4 connecting JFK dt was d reason i decided to go wth royal air marroc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2013
Gen 18 vs 1-15,GOD bless you as you read,gudmorning house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:18am On Jan 23, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
is it dt der is no longer flight in feb on rayal air i.e all seat has bn booked. hope u re aware of 8hours stp over @ doha b4 connecting JFK bt jst 2hrs stp over @ casablanca b4 connecting JFK dt was d reason i decided to go wth royal air marroc

Why don't u try arik to JFK.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2013
smiley

Best,
ksjlar

Ksjlar, bad boi......lolzzzz

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:01am On Jan 23, 2013
grin grin shocked grin shocked grin shocked cry cry cry cry
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2013
Proverbs 11:2 When pride comes, then comes disgrace, but with humility comes wisdom.
adzovia:
sweet that is what most of us are told i will advice you to take enough money as you can.this country is not like Ghana or Nigeria, bills are paid taxes are paid is not easy to have someone doing everything for you even if they want to or they tell you they will do it. it really gets to a time they get tired. i am living with a family who loves me they really do love me but i dont relax that they should buy everything for me. you will need money for warm clothings, you will need money to take a bus or a train for your interviews are you going to ask them? believe me $500 is too little.

Adufesco: thanks my sis. I understand what u are tryin 2 say, though i will take d cash dat i can avoid but 4 my host is my uncle, about d job dere, i will work with him in his hospital, about transport, dere is car 4 me, about cloth, he has already give me sm, about where2 live, he has 3 houses in atlanta, d one am going 2 live is 5 bed room flat, but thanks 4 ur advice.

Before you start Blowing your own trumpet.....................

Adufesco: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello house, am new here, pls my interview is about 3 weeks now and i have not get any place to stay when i get to US pls Advice

Adufesco: 9:08pm On Nov 24, 2012 Hello house, i have being following dis tred from the begining infact, i gain alot of things. Congrat to those who have done their interview successful! And for those who are still expecting thier interview days to come also wish them the best! Am one of dv2013 winners and my interview is 2nd wk in December Pls my Questions is dat if i did not have any one to stay with when i get to USA. What are my going to do? I mean what is next step 4 me? Because i put N/A there as i was directed from kcc office but still, i can't get any address. Pls any help? i need your respond?

Leripa:
Welcome on board!
In which state do you intend to live?
since you do not have anyone in the USA, I would advise that you research on churches and mosques in the state you preferred to live in. Get the contact address and possibly the phone number. Place a call through to them, explaining your dilemma and see what they can do.
Just my opinion though. You may even get help from fellow forumites.
Good luck.
tongue
Adufesco: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
Thanks 4 ur reply my brother, i have been looking 4 work since last yr i came to lagos, but jst got one last month with low payments, my popsy promise to help me concerning dis processing but he later said dat he does'nt understand dis and he said he can't waste money and i have try my best to explain to him still nothing came out 4rm him! I am now stranded i dont know what to do again, dat is why i post that seeking 4 help... Pls help if u have and God will reward u back Thanks.

Where was this uncle of yours who is a doctor with a hospital and 3 houses, a car for you already undecided all this time??
Brother kindly don't feel so comfortable just do what it takes to have extra money just like Adzovia has advised you, you never know, you never know undecided things change.

GOD HAS DONE MIRACLES this time people praiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise the LORD
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2013
Hello Gents and Ladies
This is a copy of my Birthcert.
Would i still need the NPC too?
thanks

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:28am On Jan 23, 2013
chio: Hello Gents and Ladies
This is a copy of my Birthcert.
Would i still need the NPC too?
thanks

This plus NPC is good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2013
nero xp: Adufesco I personally missed ya a lot nd hope lyf's treatin ya so cool.Adzovia nd spoondars u gals re de mother confessors of dis forum nd am hapy 2 be aware of ur existence in dis forum.I love de job u gals do nd ur contributions here...successs 2 u gals or ladies.no offence oo
I RECEIVE THE SUCCESS IJN thank you for the kind words

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.