Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,636 members, 7,921,375 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 12:35 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (936915 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
nkkystel:
Congrats to you SPOONDAR!

@ nkkystel: wen is ur intview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
junkerhill: hahahaha. This very funny. A brother saw his own brother without recognising him. I can only imagine what wuld had happened if u knew each other. U wuld hug each other and @ least kip each other company while waiting for ur connecting flight. Nevertheless, We are definitely going to gather one day to meet and know ourselves.
thanks bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
Adufesco: congratulations bros am on my to Atlanta 2 thru British airline surely we shall meet dere! This is my mail address kingseyima@yahoo.co.uk Cheers!!!
ll be expecting u bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:13pm On Feb 26, 2013
Gentiger:

Welcome to American
thank u my bro ,when re u coming over?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2013
Leripa:

Congratulations and Welcome to America.
thanks bro

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.
Congrat to u and ur family. I guess it's cuz u initially registered for d dv lottery as married that u weren't interviewed seperately. Once again, congrant and welcom to d US of A.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.
The LORD is good all the time Congrats my dear sister am very happy 4 u,enjoy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zerzer: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2013
pls hse i need help,pls to does who went to immigrations for an international passport,pls wat were the document u were ask to bring along
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 4:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
9JA GUY: CALL ARE U MRS SOSOSOSOSOSOS
ME: YES SIR
9JA GUY: PLS CAN I HAVE UR PASSPORT PLS
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
9JA GUY: PLS PICK UR VISA AT CIRCLE ADDRESS
ME: THANK YOU SIR
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by omeganancy: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2013
hello hse, i am a new member of this forum. I joined this hse after reading through for sometime. In fact this hse is blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
[b][/b] House i thank God once again my status change from administrative processing to "ISSUE" AT CEAC.STATE.GOV
it's say:
Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 5:02pm On Feb 26, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
thank u my bro ,when re u coming over?

A couple of days time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 5:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
rood boy:

@ nkkystel: wen is ur intview?
@ roodboy, 14th March not me it's my Fiance.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 5:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
@garvins, I'm happy for u. Now ur name has been cleared. U ar now free to live your dream. Tank God for u.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:20pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thank God for my life. No more nightmare. pls junkerhill hope am nt problem cos the guy no give me any instruction to pay
uscis fees ooo
junkerhill: @garvins, I'm happy for u. Now ur name has been cleared. U ar now free to live your dream. Tank God for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2013
@garvins: i'm so happy for you. Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2013
garvins: i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

Big congrats to you my brother, am happy for u that finally u are success redefined!
@jmond, u will soon testify here live and direct, no shaking.
@spoondar, big congrats to the lady of the house. Am glad u and ur family made it.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:

FEB 25 2013.

Congrats GRAVINSsssssssss... So HaPpY for you.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 5:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
Congrats garvins
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 5:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
omeganancy: hello hse, i am a new member of this forum. I joined this hse after reading through for sometime. In fact this hse is blessed. I am a dv selectee who just got my 2NL with my interview in april. My problem is a entered a wrong place of birth when applying online. I then filled the correct place of birth- all in the same country, ghana- in the forms to kcc. The correct place of birth is what in on all my documents. Pls hse, i need ur views as i hope this will not cause any problems.
U are good to go but tell them the truth if they ask u about it but its possible they may not ask u anything like that.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:

FEB 25 2013.

congratulation,we shall all celebrate IJN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:

FEB 25 2013.

Congratulation Garvins the siege is over, I am so happy for.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yembe2013(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
@SPOONDAR, CONGRATULATIONS!!!, Baba has shown himself strong on your family.
@GARVINS, CONGRATULATIONS!!!, Never say Never, Faith can surely move mountains. ( This is a Lesson to all under administrative Processing)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2013
amen bro i thank God......................... no more alakala
adesojiaderemi@:

Congratulation Garvins the siege is over, I am so happy for.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2013
i thank God ooooo ....... Ire na akari ooo
tundemalik@gmai:
congratulation,we shall all celebrate IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2013

Congratulations Spoonder.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2013
thanks Bro
owobabaisabella: Congrats garvins
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Yes that's true.... i will never Give up, faith can surely move moutains
yembe2013: @SPOONDAR, CONGRATULATIONS!!!, Baba has shown himself strong on your family.
@GARVINS, CONGRATULATIONS!!!, Never say Never, Faith can surely move mountains. ( This is a Lesson to all under administrative Processing)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 5:44pm On Feb 26, 2013
Thank you lord
nkkystel:
Congrats GRAVINSsssssssss... So HaPpY for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Briz04: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
nyc 1 congrat
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Briz04: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2013
hw did u start d processin..........anuybdy dat can share dat pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
congrat garvin,i pray GOD dat do urs will do bros akeem own

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.