Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,470 members, 7,891,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 11:22 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931964 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 5:14pm On Feb 27, 2013
temmytanny: wen i no dey see yah face again
boss what's ur Facebook name...?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
omeganancy: hello hse, i am a new member of this forum. I joined this hse after reading through for sometime. In fact this hse is blessed. I am a dv selectee who just got my 2NL with my interview in april. My problem is a entered a wrong place of birth when applying online. I then filled the correct place of birth- all in the same country, ghana- in the forms to kcc. The correct place of birth is what in on all my documents. Pls hse, i need ur views as i hope this will not cause any problems.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:48pm On Feb 27, 2013
daddykelly: nero xp,wish all the best.
Daddykelly,I grab ur best wishes nd be expectin a gud testimony by GOD'S Grace,Amen...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2013
Good evening house, I ll like to start by thanking God ALmighty for His mercy and endless benediction on each and everyone of us. I had my interview at the Lagos US embassy on 16th jan 2013 and was placed on AP. This is my interview experience
My interview experience went thus,
CO gud morning
Me i answered
CO ask me to swear to say the truth
Me I did. CO U READ GEOGRAPHY
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
ME I WANTED TO STUDY ECO BUT DID NOT SCORE UP2 D CUT OFF I WAS GIVEN GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS UR FAVOURITE COURSE
ME GEOGRAPHY OF THE TROPICS
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME TOLD HER AS I WAS SAYIN IT SHE EVEN CONTRIBUTED TO IT
CO WH COURSE WAS CHALLENGING 
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME I DEFINED IT AND SHE ADDED TO IT AGAIN AND AT THIS POINT I TOLD MY SELF DT I SHUD BECAREFUL WITH WHTEVER I SAY OO
CO U LEFT SCH SCH IN 1998 N U WERE BORN IN 1983 IT MEANS U LEFT SEC SCH AT AGE OF 15. DONT U THINK DT IS TOO EARLY?
ME NO IT IS NOT
CO SHE SUBTRACTED 1998 FROM 1985 N GOT 15 SHE CIRCLED IT
CO AVERAGE OF WHT AGE DOES STUDENTS FINISH FROM SEC SCH IN UR SCH
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
CO WHT IS D NAME OF YOUR SCH
ME ANSWER
CO WHT IS D COLOUR OF UR UNIFORM
ME I TOLD HER
CO WHT IS THE NAME OF UR PRINCIPAL
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME BOOK KEEPING AND ACCOUNTING
CO WHT IS BOOKING AND ACCTING
ME I DEFINED IT
CO LIST D TOPICS U WERE TAUGHT
ME I STARTED LISTING THEM BEFORE SHE STOPPED ME
CO WHO IS UR BOOK KEEPING TEACHER
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
CO WHT IS UR JOB FUNCTION
ME I TOLD HER
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY FORM AND DISCOVERED I WROTE SEVERAL JOB FUNCTIONS DT I VE DONE SINCE I JOIN D ORG AND SHE SAID I CLAIMED TO BE A CSO AND I CLAIMED DT I MANAGE ATM
ME I TOLD HER DT WAS WHT I WAS DOING WHEN I JOINED THE ORG
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT AND SAID I WAS EMPLOYED BY MY BANK AS BANKING ASSISTANT BUT I CLAIMED TO BE ATM CUSTODIAN AND ALSO I HAVE WORKED AS CSO WHY
ME I TOLD HER BANKING ASSISITANT IS A GRADE WHILE CSO AND ATM CUSTODIAN ARE JOB FUNCTIONS
CO WHT IS THE NAME OF UR IMMEDIATE BOSS
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER I WAS IN X BRANCH BUT I VE BEEN MOVED TO Y BRANCH WITHIN D SAME STATE
CO WHERE N WHEN D U MEET UR WIFE
ME TOLD HER N TOLD TRU MY FRIEND IN 2005
CO WHERE WAS UR WIFE STAYING AS AT THEN
ME TOLD HER
CO PLS DESCRIBE THE PLACE
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
CO WHERE WAS UR FRIEND STAYING
ME TOLD HER
CO PLS GIVE A DETAIL DESCRIPTION OF THE PLACE
ME I DID
CO CAN I HAVE THE PICTURE OF UR FAMILY
ME GAVE HER THE NAMING CEREMONY PICS OF MY KIDS AND MY 1ST BORN BIRTHDAY PICS
CO SHE ASK QUESTIONS ON SOME OF THE PICS I ANSWERED
CO CAN I VE UR WEDDING PICS
ME I GAVE HER
CO SHE ASK DETAIL QUESTION ON MOST OF D PICS. IMAGINE ASKING ME ME WHO OWNS A PARTICULAR CAR
CO WHT IS THE DIFFC BTW UR KIDS IN TERMS OF ATTITUDE AND APPEARANCE
ME I TOLD
CO EXCUSE ME, SHE LEFT HER SIT AND CAME BACK WITH A LETTER
CO WHT WERE U DOING IN NASSARAWA BTW 2008 AND 2009
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
CO SHE DREW AN ARROW TO WHERE I WROTE D DETAILS OF Nasarawa AND MINUTED ON IT
CO HAKEEM YOU RE ELIGIBLE FOR THE VISA BUT WE WUD LIKE TO CONDUCT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING ON YOU.
ME I TOOK THE LETTER FROM HER I WAS DISAPPOINTED AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. ALTHOUGH I LATER REALIZE I SHUD V GREETED HER. After waiting for 41days, I got a phone from the US embassy that they re tru with the administrative processing on my case that I shud come with my passport and those of my family. I felt I was dreaming. I was there to drop our e-passport and the lady that attended to me did not ask me any question. She just took those Epassport and input some data from it into her system. I was given the Visa pick up form and the instruction on how to pay d 165$ GC fee. House thanku for your support and encouragement. Gunners Papatee Gentiger Peter ife Chirpywest Jidedon Galvin Godhelpme Tiwana Yusmash Leripa Packaging. Temmy and Oga Adesoji, I m very grateful sir. The Lord in His infinte mercy ll perfect our ways and make our dreams and aspiration a reality both in d world and the hereafter. Thank u very much

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 6:56pm On Feb 27, 2013
hello house please how many weeks do we have to stay and wait before our SSN and GREEN CARD comes out before we can go out and look for work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 6:57pm On Feb 27, 2013
bros akeem . Allahu Akbar. Am very happy. for u. U remerb i told u dat u will usually get ur visa. Am so happy , i know GOD answer our prayer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
jbmohd: Good evening house, I ll like to start by thanking God ALmighty for His mercy and endless benediction on each and everyone of us. I had my interview at the Lagos US embassy on 16th jan 2013 and was placed on AP. This is my interview experience
CO gud morning
Me i answered
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME I DEFINED IT AND SHE ADDED TO IT AGAIN AND AT THIS POINT I TOLD MY SELF DT I SHUD BECAREFUL WITH WHTEVER I SAY OO
CO U LEFT SCH SCH IN 1998 N U WERE BORN IN 1983 IT MEANS U LEFT SEC SCH AT AGE OF 15. DONT U THINK DT IS TOO EARLY?
ME NO IT IS NOT
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
ME ANSWER
ME I TOLD HER
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME I DEFINED IT
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
ME I TOLD HER
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY FORM AND DISCOVERED I WROTE SEVERAL JOB FUNCTIONS DT I VE DONE SINCE I JOIN D ORG AND SHE SAID I CLAIMED TO BE A CSO AND I CLAIMED DT I MANAGE ATM
CO SHE LOOKED AT MY LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT AND SAID I WAS EMPLOYED BY MY BANK AS BANKING ASSISTANT BUT I CLAIMED TO BE ATM CUSTODIAN AND ALSO I HAVE WORKED AS CSO WHY
ME I TOLD HER BANKING ASSISITANT IS A GRADE WHILE CSO AND ATM CUSTODIAN ARE JOB FUNCTIONS
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER I WAS IN X BRANCH BUT I VE BEEN MOVED TO Y BRANCH WITHIN D SAME STATE
ME TOLD HER
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
ME TOLD HER
ME I DID
ME I GAVE HER
CO SHE ASK DETAIL QUESTION ON MOST OF D PICS. IMAGINE ASKING ME ME WHO OWNS A PARTICULAR CAR
ME I TOLD
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
CO HAKEEM YOU RE ELIGIBLE FOR THE VISA BUT WE WUD LIKE TO CONDUCT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING ON YOU.
ME I TOOK THE LETTER FROM HER I WAS DISAPPOINTED AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING. ALTHOUGH I LATER REALIZE I SHUD V GREETED HER. After waiting for 41days, I got a phone from the US embassy that they re tru with the administrative processing on my case that I shud come with my passport and those of my family. I felt I was dreaming. I was there to drop our e-passport and the lady that attended to me did not ask me any question. She just took those Epassport and input some data from it into her system. I was given the Visa pick up form and the instruction on how to pay d 165$ GC fee. House thanku for your support and encouragement. Gunners Papatee Gentiger Peter ife Chirpywest Jidedon Galvin Godhelpme Tiwana Yusmash Leripa Packaging. Temmy and Oga Adesoji, I m very grateful sir. The Lord in His infinte mercy ll perfect our ways and make our dreams and aspiration a reality both in d world and the hereafter. Thank u very much

jb. that is just the beginning, more blessing abound.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2013
gunners4u: bros akeem . Allahu Akbar. Am very happy. for u. U remerb i told u dat u will usually get ur visa. Am so happy , i know GOD answer our prayer.
Gunners baba sent me ur email address
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jbmohd: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

jb. that is just the beginning, more blessing abound.
Thanku sir
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2013
jbmohd: Good evening house, I ll like to start by thanking God ALmighty for His mercy and endless benediction on each and everyone of us. I had my interview at the Lagos US embassy on 16th jan 2013 and was placed on AP. This is my interview experience
CO gud morning
Me i answered
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME NO IT IS NOT
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
ME ANSWER
ME I TOLD HER
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME I DEFINED IT
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
ME I TOLD HER
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
ME TOLD HER
ME I DID
ME I GAVE HER
ME I TOLD
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER

at last. Congratulations hakeem
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2013
ebykings:

Thanking God for safe trip. So happy 4u and family! Congratulations!!!!!!!!! and welcome to America
thank u my sister,urs ll come in jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2013
@jbmohd: what a mighty God we serve!
A big congratulations to you and your family. This is just the beginning of God's wonders in your life. I'm very happy for you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2013
CO gud morning
Me i answered
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME NO IT IS NOT
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
ME ANSWER
ME I TOLD HER
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME I DEFINED IT
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
ME I TOLD HER
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
ME TOLD HER
ME I DID
ME I GAVE HER
ME I TOLD
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
Praise the LORD...........CONGRATS BRO WELCOME TO AMERICA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:18pm On Feb 27, 2013
bros akeem come fast fast after u collect ur visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:29pm On Feb 27, 2013
CO gud morning
Me i answered
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME NO IT IS NOT
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
ME ANSWER
ME I TOLD HER
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME I DEFINED IT
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
ME I TOLD HER
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
ME TOLD HER
ME I DID
ME I GAVE HER
ME I TOLD
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
congratulations..am so happy for u and ur family... God has his way of doing things.. Congratulations once again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ElvisNana: 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! be unto the most high God for His favour and mercy upon me everyday expecially today.
I decided to sit back and watch your marvelous work doing here, i bless the day i entered this forum, thanx to you all, i would be mistaken if i mention names.
I had my interview today right here in Ghana, I woke up @ 4:18 am before i would have been waken by the alarm @ 4:30 ( not that i couldnt sleep anyway, hahahahahahahaha), took my bath, waited for my snr brother to also finish, then he drove me off @ 5:37 am and got to Cantoment i.e America embassy @ 6:21 am, i met many people over there going for the same interview.
@ 7:30am, we heard a bell and we all ran towards the entrance to form a queue, i was around number 40 in the queue, i got inside, my name was mentioned to collect a forms to fill, after that, i paid the fees of $330 equivalent to Ghc 660, i was told to sit down. About 20 to 30mins time, i heard my name from a sweet lady's voice blablablabla please come to window 4. i stood up, called God to take the lead for me to follow Him and He did exactly that.
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
Me: good morning madam
CO: goodmorning, how are u doing?
Me; by the grace of God i m doing great and u?
CO: i m fyn thank u
Me: welcome
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
Me: Kumasi Polytechnic
CO; any id card?
Me: i gave it to her
CO; have u travel to America before?
Me; no
CO; have u travel outside this country before?
Me; no
Co; then this will be an adventure for u
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?
Me: No
CO: married before?
Me: never
CO: any children?
Me: no
CO; come on Friday ( 1st March 13) for ur visa, then she gave me a blue piece of paper for the collect the visa.
Is jux amazing to pick up a visa within 2 days. Let me tell u, my secret is the Lord, jux keep on praying, let him take the lead and u jux follow him.
What i noticed was that, if your certificate has a five passes including English and Math and wit God, Hey, i tell u nothing can stop u.
Those already in Atlanta, charley watch out, i will be right there if God permit.
I pour God's favour upon u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2013
jbmohd and garvins am so happy for you two, for you have been waiting for this AP Nightmare to be off and now your day is here. Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2013
Elvis Nana: Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! be unto the most high God for His favour and mercy upon me everyday expecially today.
I decided to sit back and watch your marvelous work doing here, i bless the day i entered this forum, thanx to you all, i would be mistaken if i mention names.
I had my interview today right here in Ghana, I woke up @ 4:18 am before i would have been waken by the alarm @ 4:30 ( not that i couldnt sleep anyway, hahahahahahahaha), took my bath, waited for my snr brother to also finish, then he drove me off @ 5:37 am and got to Cantoment i.e America embassy @ 6:21 am, i met many people over there going for the same interview.
@ 7:30am, we heard a bell and we all ran towards the entrance to form a queue, i was around number 40 in the queue, i got inside, my name was mentioned to collect a forms to fill, after that, i paid the fees of $330 equivalent to Ghc 660, i was told to sit down. About 20 to 30mins time, i heard my name from a sweet lady's voice blablablabla please come to window 4. i stood up, called God to take the lead for me to follow Him and He did exactly that.
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
CO; any id card?
Me; no
Me; no
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?
CO; come on Friday ( 1st March 13) for ur visa, then she gave me a blue piece of paper for the collect the visa.
Is jux amazing to pick up a visa within 2 days. Let me tell u, my secret is the Lord, jux keep on praying, let him take the lead and u jux follow him.
What i noticed was that, if your certificate has a five passes including English and Math and wit God, Hey, i tell u nothing can stop u.
Those already in Atlanta, charley watch out, i will be right there if God permit.

congratulations

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2013
congrat.
Elvis Nana: Glory! Glory!! Glory!!! be unto the most high God for His favour and mercy upon me everyday expecially today.
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
CO; any id card?
Me; no
Me; no
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2013
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
CO; any id card?
Me; no
Me; no
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?

God is GREAT! Congratulations and celebrate with us for the approval of the American Visa.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2013
CO gud morning
Me i answered
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME NO IT IS NOT
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
ME ANSWER
ME I TOLD HER
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME I DEFINED IT
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
ME I TOLD HER
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
ME TOLD HER
ME I DID
ME I GAVE HER
ME I TOLD
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
Congratulation bro Akeem. Im very happy for you and your family. Your head is valid.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2013
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
CO; any id card?
Me; no
Me; no
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?

Congratulation. Ghanians with their ABC interview.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2013
nero xp:
Chirpwest,my interview is on monday man,my testimony is on de way.
Ok my guy! I was fireing prayer for you thinking that ur interview is today. However, u must surely testify here to d glory of God.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Elvis Nana:
Congratulations and welcome to America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2013
@Jbmohd, I'm happy for u cos u hav gotten what ur heart has been yawning for. I tank my God for u.

@Elvis Nana, I'm happy for u too. Just lik u saidn it culdnt hav been no other body but the God. Go and live ur dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 8:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
CO gud morning
Me i answered
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME NO IT IS NOT
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
ME ANSWER
ME I TOLD HER
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME I DEFINED IT
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
ME I TOLD HER
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
ME TOLD HER
ME I DID
ME I GAVE HER
ME I TOLD
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER
Am so happy for u and ur family. I also thank God that u and garvin finally got ur visa.
Mohamedu shir is next to testify in dis way.
TO GOD BE THY GLORY.
@Nana from Ghana. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2013
gunners4u: bros akeem come fast fast after u collect ur visa.
gunners pls send me ur FB id
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:43pm On Feb 27, 2013
NOW THE NEWS IN DETAILS
CO; what do u do now
Me; student
CO; which school
CO; any id card?
Me; no
Me; no
Me; ok thanks
CO; have you married?

congrats and welcome to AMERICA

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by petersife: 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2013
bros akeem i told u. we are happy that u were given. am in newjersey . gunners how far . how long are we going to stay before we get green card to work.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 9:47pm On Feb 27, 2013
CO gud morning
Me i answered
ME YES
CO Y DID U READ GEO
CO IS GEO INTERESTING
ME YES
CO WHT IS IT ALL ABOUT
ME CLIMATOLOGY
CO WHT IS CLIMATOLOGY
ME NO IT IS NOT
ME 15 16 AT MOST 17
ME ANSWER
ME I TOLD HER
ME MR ADENIJI
CO UR BEST SUBJECT
ME I DEFINED IT
ME MR OLANIYAN
CO U WORK WITH Bleep
ME YES
ME I TOLD HER
ME TOLD HER
CO WHERE IS UR BRANCH
ME TOLD HER
ME BESIDE FBN OYO
WHEN DID U MARRY
ME TOLD HER
ME I DID
ME I GAVE HER
ME I TOLD
ME I SERVED THERE
CO WHERE IN NASARAWA
ME TOLD HER

Congratulations I tap into ur success and blessing. House I need your prayers for I know I will together with all those on AP testify like Garvins and jbmohd IJN...

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.