Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,643 members, 7,979,184 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:35 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (507) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945695 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by fgeemomen: 5:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
garvins: i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
CO: Morning
ME: Good morning
CO: What is your name?
ME: I told him my name:
CO: How old are you
ME: 20
CO: What is my highest Education?
ME: High school
CO: What year
ME: 2012
CO: u scored B3 in your mathematics… I think that is your best subject
ME: Not really…. But Biology
CO: Biology c4 ok…… what topic do u encounter …..
ME: Cell, energy, photosynthesis (Na lie ooooo)
CO: keep typing
CO: What topic in math
ME: Plans shapes such as Triangle, rectangle, circle e.t.c
CO: which topic do you encounter in your commerce?
ME: for my mind which kind Jamb question be this self. I tell him BANK
CO: What is bank?
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: Smile busy typing
CO: what have you been doing?
ME: I work in a Cyber café
CO: as what cyber attendant
CO: Your school Reside where
ME: Lagos
CO: when did enroll to d school
ME: 2010
CO: how many students are actually in ur class
ME: 25
CO: Ur Total number in school
ME: about 150 it’s private school
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
ME: when
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
9JA GUY: CALL ARE U MRS SOSOSOSOSOSOS
ME: YES SIR
9JA GUY: PLS CAN I HAVE UR PASSPORT PLS
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
9JA GUY: PLS PICK UR VISA AT CIRCLE ADDRESS
ME: THANK YOU SIR
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

i tank GOD for d master plan, baba GOD is surer than,
Last week Thursday at exactly 11:40.29 AM i received a call from The Embassy the lady that called me said that the Administrative Procesing for my name being so common was completed and that my name was cleared. I was told to bring my passport in and to pick up my visa. Thank you Jesus!!! the nightmare is over. My case was sent to administrative procesing Jan 15th and I got a confirmation that they can issue my visa yesterday Monday 25th it took 5 working days.
Today I realized no matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends and family,ALL THANKS TO THE MASTER PLAN.BABA GOD!.

Garvins congratulations...you have really waited enough and God has blessed you for your patience. I pray we those also waiting to be called will testify like you have done IJN.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 6:03pm On Feb 26, 2013
yes oooo my broda........ amen bro akeem will share Good testimony very soon.
the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.
gunners4u: congrat garvin,i pray GOD dat do urs will do bros akeem own
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
yes we will brother with God on our side
temmytanny: @Others,common! you all can do it, no more sad stories here again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2013
Garvins congratulations brother.....faith worketh wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by garvins: 6:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
i thank God
tovalli: Garvins congratulations brother.....faith worketh wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:37pm On Feb 26, 2013
Wow! @garvins Am excited for you dear. If u saw the way i opened my 32 and smiled u won't believe. Congrats.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 6:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
I so much like gud news bd testimonies,I jst feel great hearin dem.am much more hapy 4 u garvins nd de horror moments re over.Congratulations to u nd to GOD ALMIGHTY be the Glory.my own testimony is under a huge construction nd wil be completed very soon in JESUS NAME,AMEN... grin grin
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
Congrats spoondar, thank God for safe trip @ jidedon, gunners, peters ife. @Demmyme congrats on your visa pick up, @ jhmond u r next in line to pick your visa up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2013
temmytanny: congrats sweetie, you are my new wifey now grin grin shocked shocked tiwanna don run leave me.WELCOME TO AMERICA

Choi!!! You don divorce me? Ok na, i go marry another ; .
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 7:01pm On Feb 26, 2013
@jbmohd: you are in my prayers always and i believe that God will cause you to smile/laugh in the end IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
Remember I went there with Neco with knw certificate bt testimonial, scratch card and statement of result and other relevant Documents.
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:
ME: Bank can be defined as a financial institute where money kept and other valuable things or Will
CO: we will call you latter and he return my original NPC certificate nd My statement of result, print out to me But retain my MEDICAL REPORT,POLICE REPORT, A COPY NPC certificate
CO: Have dis letter: Dear applicant this office regrets to inform you that it is unable to issue a visa today. Your case requires additional administrative processing. We will notify you by e-mail or phone as soon as the administrative processing is complete. Pls do not return until we have contacted you. if you have not heard from us within 60 days of your original interview date, pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov and request an update.
You may return at 1:00pm on the day that you are re-invited after the administrative processing is complete.

FEB 25 2013.
ME: YES I GIVE AM WITH SMILE BUT FOR MY MIND NA MAKE DEM KNW DENIAL ME OOO HMMMM
that is all but the GUY NO GIVE ME INSTRUCTION AW TO PAY USCIS NEW FEE HOPE AM NT IN WAHALA.

congrats bro,the lord who did urs ll surely do the one of Akeem in jesus name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by honeydee: 7:30pm On Feb 26, 2013
garvins: [b][/b] House i thank God once again my status change from administrative processing to "ISSUE" AT CEAC.STATE.GOV
it's say:
Your visa has been printed. Depending on local procedures at the location where you were interviewed, your visa will be mailed or available for pickup soon. If there are further questions, or if we need updated contact information, you will be contacted.

congrats. happy for u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Imcool(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:

FEB 25 2013.

Congrat bro... God iz good and at last, welcome to d US of A. Wait a minute, 15th of Jan? That was d same day i did my interview though it was in window 16. Congrat once again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 26, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

We were called to window 10
Us: Goodmorning
Co: Goodmorning
Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Us: Yes we swear its true
Co: Is this the only child you have
Us: Yes
Co: How old are you (to our dota)
Dota: am 6yrs
Co: Thank you
Co: I want to confirm your finger prints
Us: we put our right thumps on the machine
Co: After high school did you go for further studies
Hubby: Yes blah blah blah
Co: What did you study
Hubby: Blah blah blah
Hubby: Gave her the transcripts
Co: What have you been doing After the Degree and now your Masters
Hubby: Been working
Co: for how long?
Hubby: Blah blah
Co: You have anything to show
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: Who is this Drrrrrrrrrrr
Hubby: My wives cousin
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.
Us: Thank you ma'am
Me: How do we pay for the new fee
Co: Oh, wait she went and brought a piece of paper that had all the information
Us: Thank you

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.
Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2013
nkkystel:
@ roodboy, 14th March not me it's my Fiance.

Ok. I wish him succesful. Buh wat apen I no dey c u online on fb?

@ garvins: congrat..am so happy 4 u ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 8:54pm On Feb 26, 2013
congrats Garvins.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
Spoondar: I want to thank God for he has done so much for me and my family during this time. For sure God is faithful and am a living testimony for those who know my story.
OK, We got at the embassy at 6am did the security check and were given a number to wait . My hubby gave all his original documents, with me they took my police report, passport and birth certificate my dota they took her passport and birth certificate.

Co: put your right hand up and swear that everything you are going to say is true
Hubby: Gave his appointment letter, Appraisal letter and the letter he took 3days ago that he works there
Co: I am going to grant you a visa, gave us a green paper circled the address where we will pick our visas from after one week.

That was all, we left feeling pretty. By the we were interviewed all of us at the same time, she didnt say that i sit she interviews my hubby no no.
Congratulation Aunty! Im very happy for you and your household.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:12pm On Feb 26, 2013
nkkystel:
@ roodboy, 14th March not me it's my Fiance.

Ok. I wish him successful. Buh wat apen I no dey c u online on fb?

@ garvins: congrat..I am so happy 4 u ooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2013

FIRST INTERVIEW
WINDOW 13 THE WHITE CO:

FEB 25 2013.

Garvins, Im very happy for you. Its not even up to 50days before you re called back. Bro Akeem, You will be call soon and you will receive your visa insha allah.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 9:23pm On Feb 26, 2013
COngratulation spoondar.I need to knw hw the co told u to pay d visa fee.Spoodar I need a reply pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lateefdauda(m): 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2013
COngratulation spoondar and Garvins.I need to knw hw the co told u to pay d visa fee.Spoodar I need a reply pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hello house,my interview is 4 April 30,can i have my medical test n police report now. tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2013
Am so much happy for u gervin that you have be called for ur visa.@spooder congrate to you and your family and I also tap frm you sucess,I and my family ll testiffy HIS glory by april in JESUS name (amen)faith work wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 10:06pm On Feb 26, 2013

CONGRATS MAN. GO LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2013
joeonye: Hello house,my interview is 4 April 30,can i have my medical test n police report now. tnx

The Police report can be done under a day n has a lifespan of 3mnths n is essential for ur interview but nt needed @ ur POE. However, Medicals should be done at least 2wks b4 ur interview, cos it has 6mnths lifespan, just like d visa dat 'll b issued n very very essential @ ur POE. House correct me if am wrong abeg. All da best!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
Hope I got d Medical lifespan correct, nt too sure ooo. Pls house help! Don't want to misinform anyone...LOL...da gurus in da house where una dey oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
very correct @ jemicanlady
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nkkystel(f): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
jamicanlady: Hope I got d Medical lifespan correct, nt too sure ooo. Pls house help! Don't want to misinform anyone...LOL...da gurus in da house where una dey oo
Yes, you are correct J.Lady.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2013
Congratulations to spoondar and garvings,i wish u all d best in us of a.I shall testify about my family intervw nest week by his grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2013
Tiwanna:

Choi!!! You don divorce me? Ok na, i go marry another ; .
wen i no dey see yah face again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:20pm On Feb 26, 2013

Congrats Spoondar. God is faithful. He answers prayers. Where we dey wash am nw? Lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 12:11am On Feb 27, 2013
House my movement don de begin oo,pls is dia any additional info or stuff I need 2go wit or anytin I nid to knw cos my testimony is nearin completion.I pray 4 GOD'S favour upon our lives through CHRIST JESUS,AMEN...nde ewo nu umunne'm,biko unu kpewara'm ekpere ka chukwu nnoyere'm, ka nna-aga ime interview'm oge na-adighi anya.chukwu'm nnoyere unu

(1) (2) (3) ... (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.