Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,415 members, 7,891,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:42 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931902 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Spoondar(f): 7:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
akaniman: We got there around 5.25am in d morning,we waited until day started calling 4 people dat has 6.30&7am appointment.We den join d que and followed all d security protocols.Wen we got inside ,we payed d visa fee after which our documents were checked and collected.Kudos was given to us 4 proper arrangement of d documents,after which d waiting began 4 d CO to call our number.
At about 8.50am,we saw our documents with d CO at window 15,he was looking at it and was typing sum tins into d system 4 about 10mins,b4 he beeped our number.
CO:Gud moning
me:gud moni sir and hw was ur nyt?
CO:Finger print
me:we did appropriately
CO:Oath thingy
me:we did
CO: He den asked my wife and son to sit
CO:U work as dis explain
me:i explained all my job functions
CO:U have A1 in in dis subject,why?
me:I explained
CO:He asked about my 1st degree
me:I responded
CO:He asked about my nysc
me:I responded
CO:Why did ur master degree took 3yrs b4 completion
me:Because of sum internal problems
CO:How did u meet ur spouse
me:I explained
CO:Where does ur wife work
me:I answered
CO:Collect ur son from ur wife and sit
SPOUSE
CO:Open ur weeding album
wif:She did
CO:Show me ur courtship pictures
wif:She did
CO:He asked about engagement pics
wif:She showed him
CO:He saw our weeding program&invitation card,he den requested 4 dem
wif:She gave dem to him
CO:Let me see ur weeding pics
wif:she showed him
CO:Let me see d picture u and ur husband took with ur son
wif:She showed him our child dedication pics
CO:Go and pet ur son,tell ur hubby to come
wif:Thank u sir
CO:He returned all my original certs to me,except 3 international passprt.He den Congratulate me and handed over 2 sheet of paper to me,one for d visa collection and other for new payment 4 green card
me:Thank u sir and do have a nice day
CO:Ur welcom
A Big Congratulations to you and your family. Welcome to the US of A where we will give our children a better education and future. Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
congrats to all of u dat had successful closure on dv interview dis march....may God kip u all n may ur destiny b fulfilld as it is writting...our God is a gud God..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 026IX: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2013
pator: Guys, the Cut off for May is 17,000. I'm current at last. Let the race begin.............................

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?554686-Cut-off-numbers-for-May-released-enjoy!!!!!
...Just checked d visa bulletin page but it has not been updated for may...d link u pasted was just a forum like dis one.... I pray it turns out dat way.. D waiting is killing...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 8:08pm On Mar 07, 2013
Amen..... Thanks bro.

Leripa: @Idriez: God will cause you to smile and be celebrated in the end in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hardedahyor(m): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2013
Congratulations to those that just got their VISAs approved and God's best to those awaiting interview.
Mr Gentiger welcome to USA God will prosper your ways.
@remmy488 where are thou since??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
Glory be to GOD,myself and my wife just received our Green Card, SSN and our Welcome Letter. I give thanks to God................Job search ,Opening of Bank Acct etc Starts NOW
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
[quote
author=@femo]Gud evenin house i pray may God continue to bless us in
dis forum.pls house i need your contribution~first entry edv and kcc
form we filled married wit my 3yrs old daughter infact we got married
2009 b4 first entry edv so married is geniue and confirm. We did our
introduction in d year 2008 we av album photos and registry big album
photos btwe dnt av courtship pictures why bekos i dnt like taken
picture b4 so my quest is during interview if co ask where is our
courtship pictures pls what do u expect me to say?pls house contribute
my interview is in 2wks. [/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:20pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gud evenin house i pray may God continue to bless us in
photos bt we dnt av courtship pictures why bekos i dnt like taken
my interview is in 2wks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:23pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gentiger: This is Gentiger reporting live and direct from LOS ANGELES California. I arrived safely yesterday, 17:00 local time after about 20hrs flifgt and 6hrs layover at Istanbul.

It was a fun experience and i thank everyone who through prayers and goodwill messages made this happen. If you are coming through Los Angeles, i must prepare your mind on what to expect. I cant tell if it's the same thing everywhere else. On arrival, we were greeted by sniffing scoundrels. They had to ensure we were drugs free. We proceeded to the immigration post to have our documents and visa packets (sealed Envelope} processed. It took a while because we were about 6 of us. I issued them with a new address for the delivery of my green card. You can change the delivery address of your green card to anywhere of your choice within the US. It's not true, neither is it mandatory you must come in through the Port you specified in your form to KCC.

From the immigration post we were ushered to the customs for screening. They spent time processing us. Expect discriminatory treatment if you are an African male, Asian or Middle east. They will single you out for special attention. They did what must be done and formally welcomed us to America.

For those of you who already have your visas, hurry up and join us here. This country is a beautiful place. Nowhere in Nigeria can be compared to Los Angeles California. Those awaiting interview, i wish you success. You will surely testify. I will be back here to share my experience with gay people as a way of preparing your minds for what obtains here. Talk to you later.

Gentiger signing off. Love you all.
Welcome to America my dear Brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Godhelpmeooo(m): 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
am using dis medium to thank evryone expecialy neerrrooo xp,he stayed wit me throughout d stres.thank u so mch,i luv u.also @ arobat2000 thank u so mch.he caled me many times wen i was there.house nawa oo i spent #101,000 for me,wife n son.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Glory be to GOD,myself and my wife just received our Green Card, SSN and our Welcome Letter. I give thanks to God................Job search ,Opening of Bank Acct etc Starts NOW

Congratulations.... I am so happy for u bro.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidex001:

Congratulations.... I am so happy for u bro.
Thank u my dear brother
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:

It is well my brother. May the good Lord open doors of opportunities for you. Congrats once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Congratulations! We are proud of you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2013
Godhelpmeooo: am using dis medium to thank evryone expecialy neerrrooo xp,he stayed wit me throughout d stres.thank u so mch,i luv u.also @ arobat2000 thank u so mch.he caled me many times wen i was there.house nawa oo i spent #101,000 for me,wife n son.GLORY!!!!!!!!!!
u are welcome to lagos am also in lagos nd for 100 plus u spent i Pray the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob wil reward u visa in the name of Jesus Christ of nazareth amen once again ure welcome
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
my interview is in 2wks Tyme
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:03pm On Mar 07, 2013
Leripa:

It is well my brother. May the good Lord open doors of opportunities for you. Congrats once again.
I really appreciate,tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 9:04pm On Mar 07, 2013
Journi2America: Congratulations! We are proud of you!
Thank u bro,i appreciate
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gunners4u: 9:14pm On Mar 07, 2013
YESOOOO. ME & BROS JIDE RECEIVE OUR GREEN CARDS TODAY. GLORY BE TO GOD

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:

Congrats bros jide... May God almighty continue to add more blessing ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the life of ur family... Enjoy urself!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
@femo:

Simply tell them the truth, that u are not d picture type. That all.if throughly u are not it will be seen the d pics u have.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 9:57pm On Mar 07, 2013
@femo:

@ femo, u got no problem at all for the fact that ur marriage existed before EDV, they may not even ask of that as they didn't even ask me of any pic be it traditional,wedding or courtship. Infact my bag was not even opened at all nomatter that I was interviewed by window 16 lady. But incase they ask u, just tell them the truth. Other documents will be ok. Don't worry.
@akaniman and asin-adoke, big congrats to you people. Am happy for what God is doing here and what He will continue to be doing. All of u must find favour IJN.
@ Gentiger my man, welcome to LA, am happy for u. I will be heading to LA any moment from now.plz connect me in facebook with christchibuezeu@yahoo.ca plz remember its yahoo.ca not yahoo.com and I will be glad to have every nairalander as a friend.
@ Spoondar, we are covered.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akaniman congrats, sina_adegoke congrats.
Gentiger tank God 4 safe trip, jidedon and gunners congratulation to the both of you, you are now officially a permanent resident, more doors of success be opened 2 you all in Jesus name, amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 07, 2013
jidex001:

Simply tell them the truth, that u are not d picture type. That all.if throughly u are not it will be seen the d pics u have.

Don't say you're not a picture type. That response almost cost a guy his visa two years ago. Find something logic and reasonable as your alibi.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chirpywest(m): 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2013
@jidedon and gunners, congrats. Am happy for u guys
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:25pm On Mar 07, 2013
Petsal: .

Thanks alot. Pls where is NPC located in Lagos? For how long does it take to get it done and how much can it cost? Thanks
it depends on wher u ar. Lagos state charges 4k. Anambra=2.5k and some other states charges lesser. You can get the NPC cert @ the National Population Commission Office in your state. It should be somewher in your state capital.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lauradabrat: 10:27pm On Mar 07, 2013
Akaniman congrats ooh.sina adegoke congrats and Gentiger thank God you had a wonderfull trip.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
@Seal 777.... Pls I want you to put me tru. I also went to d embassy 2008 which dey denied me and now I won a lottery and my interview is coming up nextweek. So I want to knw if dey will detect dat av appeared before or not. Pls get back to me soonest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by femo1(m): 10:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
introduction in d year 2008 we av album photos and Registry big album photos infact no prob abt our documents waec ~9 credits nd bsc in insurance
bt we dnt av courtship pictures why bekos i dnt like taken
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:48pm On Mar 07, 2013
pator: Guys, the Cut off for May is 17,000. I'm current at last. Let the race begin.............................

http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?554686-Cut-off-numbers-for-May-released-enjoy!!!!!
I didn't see nigeria on the link u provided. I'm praying for it to true bro. Thanks for the info
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 10:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
Gentiger: This is Gentiger reporting live and direct from LOS ANGELES California. I arrived safely yesterday, 17:00 local time after about 20hrs flifgt and 6hrs layover at Istanbul.

It was a fun experience and i thank everyone who through prayers and goodwill messages made this happen. If you are coming through Los Angeles, i must prepare your mind on what to expect. I cant tell if it's the same thing everywhere else. On arrival, we were greeted by sniffing scoundrels. They had to ensure we were drugs free. We proceeded to the immigration post to have our documents and visa packets (sealed Envelope} processed. It took a while because we were about 6 of us. I issued them with a new address for the delivery of my green card. You can change the delivery address of your green card to anywhere of your choice within the US. It's not true, neither is it mandatory you must come in through the Port you specified in your form to KCC.

From the immigration post we were ushered to the customs for screening. They spent time processing us. Expect discriminatory treatment if you are an African male, Asian or Middle east. They will single you out for special attention. They did what must be done and formally welcomed us to America.

For those of you who already have your visas, hurry up and join us here. This country is a beautiful place. Nowhere in Nigeria can be compared to Los Angeles California. Those awaiting interview, i wish you success. You will surely testify. I will be back here to share my experience with gay people as a way of preparing your minds for what obtains here. Talk to you later.

Gentiger signing off. Love you all.
I thank God for journey mercy brother. He that led you safely will also lead me safely to American. In Jesus name, amen.

You mentioned discriminatory treatment, please can you be a bit precise on the exact treatment we ar likely to encounter in other to prepare our mind.
And how exactly where u approached by the gay people.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 11:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
@femo:
Gud evenin house i pray may God continue to bless us in dis forum.pls house i need your contribution~first entry edv and kcc form we filled married wit my 3yrs old daughter infact we got married 2009 b4 first entry edv so married is geniue and confirm. We did our introduction in d year 2008 we av album photos and registry big album photos btwe dnt av courtship pictures why bekos i dnt like taken picture b4 so my quest is during interview if co ask where is our courtship pictures pls what do u expect me to say?pls house contribute my interview is in 2wks.
My brother, I will tell you what I will do if I'm in your shoes. Tell them the truth and nothing but the truth. Tell him that u ar not the picture type. When he looks at your wedding album, he will notice a little bit change on your appearance cos you can't be looking exaclty the way u were when u got married to your wife 2008. If he sees the album, the wedding cert, the registry cert and pix, he will know for sure you are sayin the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.