Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,409 members, 7,891,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:17 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (540) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931890 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 7:25am On Mar 08, 2013
I can't jst wait to be ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the land of opportunity.... My body is here ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ naija bt mind is over dere ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ USA.... I knw my dreams will com thru insha allah... 4 those going to interview dis month n next.. We all shall Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the favour of almighty God.. Our VISA is already approved ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d name almighty God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:49am On Mar 08, 2013
Gentiger:

You will be singled out by customs for in-depth search. While others are allowed free access, you will be taken off the queue for a special attention. They will search you to your undies. This is my expetience at LAX airport. I cant tell if it's the same elsewhere. Pray you don't get searched by a gay. I leave the rest to your imaginations.
na wa o. I guess I'm going to prepared my mind for that and expecet it coming. Thanks bro for the info.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 7:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Gentiger:

You will be singled out by customs for in-depth search. While others are allowed free access, you will be taken off the queue for a special attention. They will search you to your undies. This is my expetience at LAX airport. I cant tell if it's the same elsewhere. Pray you don't get searched by a gay. I leave the rest to your imaginations.

Sorry, this is applicable to LAX Airport considering the proximity to Mexico and its drug related issues....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2013
Tobi henryo: Hi evryone,pls is the new bulletin out?my CN is 172** when am I likely to be current?
I doubt if anybdy cvan tell you if you wuld be current this month. Just wai till the vias bulletin is out. Once its out, u can then know wher u stand.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 7:55am On Mar 08, 2013
missannie: Hello House, pls this questn is reserved for those that hv gone for their intervw. If u knw that u USED d BIRTH CER.that was insured to u at birth & NOT d NCP CER.pls let me know I hv a birth cer.that contains both names of parents,but some ppl.in the House are insisting that it MUST be NCP.

You should go for the NPC Certificate to be on the safe side so you don't get to blame yourself later. On the interview date, take your old certificate along with the NPC to the Embassy. They will take whichever is applicable to them.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 7:56am On Mar 08, 2013
tycoon77: I can't jst wait to be ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the land of opportunity.... My body is here ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ naija bt mind is over dere ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ USA.... I knw my dreams will com thru insha allah... 4 those going to interview dis month n next.. We all shall Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ the favour of almighty God.. Our VISA is already approved ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d name almighty God
bro, Send me ur BB pin..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2013
gunners4u: YESOOOO. ME & BROS JIDE RECEIVE OUR GREEN CARDS TODAY. GLORY BE TO GOD

Congrats 2u @ gunners4u & @jide....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 08, 2013
Leripa:

Can you help provide a reasonable answer for the guy? No knowledge is wasted bro. I'm sure he'll appreciate that. Thanks.

You should at most show the CO two photos even if those weren't taken when courtship was booming.Again say some are on ur facebook page! Once the CO has seen some others, he will have no need to ask you for more from courtship.But please don't say you're not a photo freak.That was the exact words that almost got the guy in trouble and had to beg before he was granted the visa.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2013
Yusmash00: bro, Send me ur BB pin..

That my pin.. 26123941
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2013
grin @ jidedon and gunner4u congrat

@ Gentiger GOD mercy and grace will settle wit u.

@ sina and akaniman congrat GOD has just started.

@ All GOD will grant us our heart desires IJN.

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:35am On Mar 08, 2013
Gentiger: This is Gentiger reporting live and direct from LOS ANGELES California. I arrived safely yesterday, 17:00 local time after about 20hrs flifgt and 6hrs layover at Istanbul.

It was a fun experience and i thank everyone who through prayers and goodwill messages made this happen. If you are coming through Los Angeles, i must prepare your mind on what to expect. I cant tell if it's the same thing everywhere else. On arrival, we were greeted by sniffing scoundrels. They had to ensure we were drugs free. We proceeded to the immigration post to have our documents and visa packets (sealed Envelope} processed. It took a while because we were about 6 of us. I issued them with a new address for the delivery of my green card. You can change the delivery address of your green card to anywhere of your choice within the US. It's not true, neither is it mandatory you must come in through the Port you specified in your form to KCC.

From the immigration post we were ushered to the customs for screening. They spent time processing us. Expect discriminatory treatment if you are an African male, Asian or Middle east. They will single you out for special attention. They did what must be done and formally welcomed us to America.

For those of you who already have your visas, hurry up and join us here. This country is a beautiful place. Nowhere in Nigeria can be compared to Los Angeles California. Those awaiting interview, i wish you success. You will surely testify. I will be back here to share my experience with gay people as a way of preparing your minds for what obtains here. Talk to you later.

Gentiger signing off. Love you all.

Wow! Mr. Gentiger am happy 4u

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 10:36am On Mar 08, 2013
jidedon2000@yah:
Glory be to GOD,myself and my wife just received our Green Card, SSN and our Welcome Letter. I give thanks to God................Job search ,Opening of Bank Acct etc Starts NOW

Dats so fast! U are lucky oo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 10:40am On Mar 08, 2013
Gentiger: This is Gentiger reporting live and direct from LOS ANGELES California. I arrived safely yesterday, 17:00 local time after about 20hrs flifgt and 6hrs layover at Istanbul.

It was a fun experience and i thank everyone who through prayers and goodwill messages made this happen. If you are coming through Los Angeles, i must prepare your mind on what to expect. I cant tell if it's the same thing everywhere else. On arrival, we were greeted by sniffing scoundrels. They had to ensure we were drugs free. We proceeded to the immigration post to have our documents and visa packets (sealed Envelope} processed. It took a while because we were about 6 of us. I issued them with a new address for the delivery of my green card. You can change the delivery address of your green card to anywhere of your choice within the US. It's not true, neither is it mandatory you must come in through the Port you specified in your form to KCC.

From the immigration post we were ushered to the customs for screening. They spent time processing us. Expect discriminatory treatment if you are an African male, Asian or Middle east. They will single you out for special attention. They did what must be done and formally welcomed us to America.

For those of you who already have your visas, hurry up and join us here. This country is a beautiful place. Nowhere in Nigeria can be compared to Los Angeles California. Those awaiting interview, i wish you success. You will surely testify. I will be back here to share my experience with gay people as a way of preparing your minds for what obtains here. Talk to you later.

Gentiger signing off. Love you all.

Barrister, welcome to LA.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 11:05am On Mar 08, 2013
oayombo: If there isn't any mistake on it, go with it. NCP is a must if only you dont have that. That is what my sister used.
Thanks@oayombo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:15am On Mar 08, 2013
I pray that the entire member of this E-Family have avalanche of blessing such that we all will marvel and our purpose in life will not come to a stand still. I come against every spirit of destiny aborter dieeeeeeee by fire in the mighty name of Jesus. I thank you lord because i know you have answered. In Jesus Glorious name i've prayeeeed!
Amen.
Have a smashing weekend.
ManTiger Signing off...

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anelka73: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2013
Forumites especially those from Ghana . i new help to pay 4 my USCIS fees. about
CASE ID...... and A number........
should i use the IV Case number on the Visa or my Dv case number?
secondly ,is the registration number on the Visa the A number?
pls help.
Also i can help with cheap flight to USA from Ghana
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ebykings(f): 12:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gentiger:

When you arrive here, you won't think of Nigeria again. There's more than enough to eat and drink. My light hasn't blinked. Internet access is unlimited. Cable TV works round the clock. Fun everywhere you go. But the cold here is killing. I am padded with 5 clothing of which three are thick sweaters. I lost appetite for food. Please everyone hurry up and join the rest of us here.

Wow! so interesting! more of d info plsssssssssss. I like!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 12:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
A sister of mine jst had her interview today and it was a succesful one.though she's yet to share her exerience with me...My husband followed her to d embaassy and he said today is like visa day that evryone coming out of d embassy are very happy...I pray all of us expectin our interview date wl end up sharing testimonies here in dis forum.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 12:21pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tobi henryo: A sister of mine jst had her interview today and it was a succesful one.though she's yet to share her exerience with me...My husband followed her to d embaassy and he said today is like visa day that evryone coming out of d embassy are very happy...I pray all of us expectin our interview date wl end up sharing testimonies here in dis forum.
Amen o. Congrat to ur sis
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
idriez: @ Nero xp, thanks for the wonderful wishes.... I am elated.
Contrary to your expectation, I was unable to do the interview as they still weren't able to access my file so I was left with no option but to agree to a reschedule of interview which is subject to a call from them(embassy). So as at now, I dont have a definite day for my interview though all my docs are with them; I am set for them any day, anytime.
Thanks y'all for the love and concern.... D Lord will perfect all that concerns us and will deliver the visa into our hands as at when due.

I've been rescheduled for Monday... means I will start next wk's testimony by the special grace of God.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
Gentiger:

When you arrive here, you won't think of Nigeria again. There's more than enough to eat and drink. My light hasn't blinked. Internet access is unlimited. Cable TV works round the clock. Fun everywhere you go. But the cold here is killing. I am padded with 5 clothing of which three are thick sweaters. I lost appetite for food. Please everyone hurry up and join the rest of us here.

It's kinda Nigeria has robbed u of 20 years. Yeah they should frisk folks...a lot of drugs and contraband. All the best...........easy on the fun side.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
idriez:

I've been rescheduled for Monday... means I will start next wk's testimony by the special grace of God.

All the best but what is ur story? I mean why the scheduling and rescheduling? What happened? I didn't follow ur story.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
missannie: Hello House, pls this questn is reserved for those that hv gone for their intervw. If u knw that u USED d BIRTH CER.that was insured to u at birth & NOT d NCP CER.pls let me know I hv a birth cer.that contains both names of parents,but some ppl.in the House are insisting that it MUST be NCP.

Broz, 4 ma own knowledge, if you knw dat you have the one dat is issue frm birth, you are Gud 2 go ok. Buh if you knw dat you have lose the one is issue frm birth den you can do the NPC cert shikena.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:02pm On Mar 08, 2013
Opoki: you can go in there by 9pm and stay there with your family till you do your checkings. You can go with the agbo jedi and declare it as syrup @ poe.
okay thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
gunners4u: just get dere b4 12am,becos d checkin time is 2.30am, if u ar leaving on royal air maroc
yea.....its that airline but d time on it is 6:50am on saturday. shocked..is it d saturday flight u are referring to ? Thanks and God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idoo4love: 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

try to get there like 2hrs earlier,for check in.My wife brought me some too...but make sure you rap it up.
got that....thanks and God bless o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
junkerhill: I doubt if anybdy cvan tell you if you wuld be current this month. Just wai till the vias bulletin is out. Once its out, u can then know wher u stand.

@ Tobi henryo: don't wori, we are the same cn ok. I was loookin twas april or may sha. And congrat to ur sister.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 1:30pm On Mar 08, 2013
Tobi henryo: A sister of mine jst had her interview today and it was a succesful one.though she's yet to share her exerience with me...My husband followed her to d embaassy and he said today is like visa day that evryone coming out of d embassy are very happy...I pray all of us expectin our interview date wl end up sharing testimonies here in dis forum.
congrat to ur sister........faith put GOD to work
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by emebeteaderashn(m): 1:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
hello house, congrats for those of u who had a successfull interview and who arrived there in us safe,and good luck those of u who are waiting there interview -------- i ll be travelling to us tommorow my port of entry is dallas texas,and my ques is how is the process in the air port and how is the weather?. thank u in advance,love u all

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ Jidedon......we from the same home town sha.......but dunno o{kle}.....wia exactly
e okun o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 2:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
ferdimako:

All the best but what is ur story? I mean why the scheduling and rescheduling? What happened? I didn't follow ur story.
They had technical issues hence couldn't access my file and without which a selectee can't be interviewed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 2:26pm On Mar 08, 2013
emebeteaderashn: hello house, congrats for those of u who had a successfull interview and who arrived there in us safe,and good luck those of u who are waiting there interview -------- i ll be travelling to us tommorow my port of entry is dallas texas,and my ques is how is the process in the air port and how is the weather?. thank u in advance,love u all
Success nd safe trip man,my Port of entry is dallas too.pls kip me posted wen u finally arrive in U.S...I wil suggest u go to de airport early enough lyk sum hours before ur departin tym cos of screenin nd all dat.

(1) (2) (3) ... (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) (542) (543) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.