Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,674 members, 7,951,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 02:35 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (618) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941136 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:25pm On Mar 26, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

@Adesoji, Thanks a million! I am appointing myself secretary of the committee for the live re-union party of 2012/2013 dv winners from Nigeria. Let's get in touch, and I wish to tell you that the house is casting a vote of confidence on you to host everyone. It's unopposed! It's one big family!! It's for our progress and good!!! We will give you all the necessary support and backings so just relax about ego, kwudi, owo, dollars, etc Ok? We may have to get a database for compiling names, contact address and phone numbers of those who successfully migrated. By the time our data base is filled up after September interview, then we should be thinking of a Christmas bash! Remember the wise African proverb:If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together. Sir Adesoji, oblige yourself for the compilation right away. Thank you!!!

Thanks for the compliment Ify, to have you guys around here is my primary objective and I thank God that success rate is very high on this forum.Presently I have 10 Nairalander on Fb and I had phone conversation with some too.If you dont mind kindly send me your e- mail and I will send my Fb Id to you.just add @ymail.com to my id on nl.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 1:26pm On Mar 26, 2013
pstadabi: Olorun mi mo dupe. My E-family make some noiseeeeee. My visa has been granted. Today is tough the three windows except window 14 is considerable. I can't shout. Gist later. I still dey dance kukere and azonto nw even I don dance near water na pple push me back. Lolssss.

Congratulationsssssssssss
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2013
pstadabi: Olorun mi mo dupe. My E-family make some noiseeeeee. My visa has been granted. Today is tough the three windows except window 14 is considerable. I can't shout. Gist later. I still dey dance kukere and azonto nw even I don dance near water na pple push me back. Lolssss.

Congrats. I thank God for you. I have been checking these pages since morning to read your testimony.. Sunday45, it's now your turn o. Don't keep us waiting. Let's hear the good news.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 1:44pm On Mar 26, 2013

Congrats,God Is Good
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by straneur(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2013

Congrats bro. Go live your America dream.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2013
Remmy488: Pls wen re u goin? I will leaving next month to Maryland too

June.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2013
g-busta:
Hello house, i just called to enquire for the price list of the medicals at both hospital and this was their response
Children practice at Raymond njoku= 12000 for the test and 20,000 - 25,000 for vaccines

Q-life family clinic at V.I = 31,000 for test and vaccines

What's surprised me is that people have been saying the children practice is the cheapest and now they are billing 32k- 37k and i had plans for abt 28k.

I did my medical for 22k @ qlife(test 13k and vaccine 9k.)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:02pm On Mar 26, 2013

Congratulations. My family is rejoicing with you ooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by capoonyx: 2:05pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello everyone, i have been following the comments in this room for time now,though have not made one myself.. This will be my first... I am also a winner of the DV 2013 lottery, my interview was on the 18th of march,that was last week monday,it was a success, and it was just yesterday the 25th i collect my passport and a sealed envelop,which i will submitte when i arive the airport in US.... Its all looks to simple and easy, but i give God all the glory....looking forward to meeting some when we get there...happy celebrations to you all who got their visaers... Remain bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
K I blve we will see one day

jidex001:

June.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Congrat buddy! Wht state are u going?

capoonyx: Hello everyone, i have been following the comments in this room for time now,though have not made one myself.. This will be my first... I am also a winner of the DV 2013 lottery, my interview was on the 18th of march,that was last week monday,it was a success, and it was just yesterday the 25th i collect my passport and a sealed envelop,which i will submitte when i arive the airport in US.... Its all looks to simple and easy, but i give God all the glory....looking forward to meeting some when we get there...happy celebrations to you all who got their visaers... Remain bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:
Good day House,
To God be the Glory! Interview appointment was 10am today and it was successful; After going through all security checks and making necessary payments, we were called at window 20 to submit only 1 passport photograph, 1 photocopy and original of only birth certificates for 5 of us and marriage certificate. The guy at window 20 never even demanded for our academic credentials, and we wondered why?
We waited until our ticket number beeped!
CO: Good afternoon
US: Good afternoon
CO: How are you?
US: We are fine thank you, and you? He replied: very good
CO: Please do your thumb prints on the machine - we both did that
CO: Please raise your right hands and promise to .....
CO: To my wife, you are the principal applicant..... my wife answered yes
US: We remained standing with the kids for the interview. I was not asked to go and sit down with the kids

INTERVIEW PROPER
CO: What's is your highest educational qualification
My wife: Answered
CO: Do you have any document for this
My wife: She presents Original and 1 photocopy
CO: Do you have WAEC?
My wife: Yes, and presents her Original WAEC and 1 photocopy
CO: Everything is good, pulls out white paper and hands over to us!

To all members of this great forum, we remain eternally grateful. God bless you in your dreams!

Note: We had 2 birth certificates; the NPC, and the normal birth certificate for myself and my wife. The man at windows 20 looked at both, but choose the NPC. He remarked : your NPC certificate is a certified one (authenticated), and I said yes.
We prepared so hard; asked ourselves questions and even carried 2 big albums for courtship, introduction and wedding, but CO never asked us to present any album and only asked us 2 questions during the interview proper as highlighted above. We can clearly see God's favor and hands in our interview.
GENERAL ADVICE TO ALL: Please, let's not forget our God when we get to the U.S. When things are rosy, let's learn to hold on to God at such times more than when we encounter problems.

CONGRATS and welcome to US OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2013

Congratulation pstadabi. Enjoy!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 2:17pm On Mar 26, 2013
U can't actually knw ur medical fees until after a cross-examination on those things like blood, urine and xray whch will b carried out on u. So far, if ur medical history is ok, u can't spend up to 30k most pple dt had their medical @ ikoyi paid about #28.500 myself inclusive. So I will advice u go there and see things

g-busta:
Hello house, i just called to enquire for the price list of the medicals at both hospital and this was their response
Children practice at Raymond njoku= 12000 for the test and 20,000 - 25,000 for vaccines

Q-life family clinic at V.I = 31,000 for test and vaccines

What's surprised me is that people have been saying the children practice is the cheapest and now they are billing 32k- 37k and i had plans for abt 28k.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by michaeladesiyan: 2:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
congrats to those with successful interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 2:34pm On Mar 26, 2013
hello,pls is there anybody who children practice hospital enquiry numba..pls ur reply is highly needed.tanx.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2013

Congratulations!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by owobabaisabella: 2:51pm On Mar 26, 2013

Congrats bro, so happy for u.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2013
Congrats to everyone who has gotten their Visa approved!
I've been so so busy this days, i hope i've not really missed asuch.
Stay blessed my brother, besides where is my rooodboy and my main man Mr. Ferdimako?
Best Regards to all of u!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2013
usef83: hello,pls is there anybody who children practice hospital enquiry numba..pls ur reply is highly needed.tanx.
These are the contact details for The Children Practice
25 Raymond Njoku Street
Ikoyi, Lagos

TEL: (+234) 01 4611941, (+234) 8930723, (+234) 070 6585 9845 (visa medical voice enquiries)
EMERGENCY: (+234) 8930723

EMAIL: consultantspractice@yahoo.com
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2013
congrats pstadabi....hmmm sunday na ur turn oo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 3:11pm On Mar 26, 2013
Congrats!!! Our GOD answers prayers! Go live ur American dream bro. I will join u soon by His grace.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2013
mohamed shire: hi, every body hope all is well with you
please house how can some one know whether his/her case is still under administrative process,

just to know whether it is still under that
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2013
ManTiger: Congrats to everyone who has gotten their Visa approved!
I've been so so busy this days, i hope i've not really missed asuch.
Stay blessed my brother, besides where is my rooodboy and my main man Mr. Ferdimako?
Best Regards to all of u!

I dey ooo.Na May1 we dey wait oh.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:32pm On Mar 26, 2013
Remmy488: K I blve we will see one day

Give me ur email
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:39pm On Mar 26, 2013
Remmy488: U can't actually knw ur medical fees until after a cross-examination on those things like blood, urine and xray whch will b carried out on u. So far, if ur medical history is ok, u can't spend up to 30k most pple dt had their medical @ ikoyi paid about #28.500 myself inclusive. So I will advice u go there and see things

Yea... U are right. Cost on medical depends on xray,if xray not ok.. Then d patient will have to go for sputum test which is 50k for 8weeks, if one has chicken pulse before YES or NO
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by mohamedshire: 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=mohamed shire][/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by peace1166: 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello House, I'm preparing for my interview, can any one tell me the arrangement for my documents; I mean the order of my documents during interview? I plan this way:

1. 2NL
2. Passport copy
3. Birth Certificate
4. BSc. degree certificate
5. Police record
6. Marriage Certificate
7. Medical
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
[quote author=auschris]
These are the contact details for The Children Practice
25 Raymond Njoku Street
Ikoyi, Lagos

TEL: (+234) 01 4611941, (+234) 8930723, (+234) 070 6585 9845 (visa medical voice enquiries)
EMERGENCY: (+234) 8930723

EMAIL: consultantspractice@yahoo.com
[/thanks bro..]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ithankgod1392: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Yea I told you this mornin that you are goin dia to pick ur visa,glory be to God.am happy for you
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2013
Congrats hapi 4 u

Congrats bro, so happy for u.[/quote]
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gbusta(m): 5:13pm On Mar 26, 2013
What's the total 31k or 22k ?
jidex001:

I did my medical for 22k @ qlife(test 31k and vaccine 8k).

(1) (2) (3) ... (615) (616) (617) (618) (619) (620) (621) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.