Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:27 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (929542 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 4:08am On Apr 02, 2013
All u need about ur flight bookng is ur PNR code for d bookng,but wait didn't you give her ur details like ur passport and ur visa page? Jus try and get dis code as dts all u need for ur check-in.

akaniman: HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OUR ARTICULATE MEMBERS OF DIS GREAT FORUM.I NEED AN URGENT ADVICE AS REGARD DIS ISSUE.MY SISTER IN TEXAS BOUGHT QUATER AIRLINE TICKET ONLINE FOR MY FAMILY OF 3 WITH HER CREDIT CARD.WE LATER DISCOVER DAT WE WILL BE DISTURB DURING OUR CHECK IN AT MMA,SINCE D CARD IS NOT OURS.I WENT TO CLARIFY DAT AT QUATER OFFICE AT MMA,I WAS TOLD MY SISTER CAN GO TO THEIR OFFICE OVER DERE 4 VERIFICATION AND SEND US A COPY TO USE HERE TO CHECK IN.SHE HAS LOOKED 4 THEIR OFFICE IN HER TOWN AIRPORT ALL TO NO AVAIL.PLS WAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO ABOUT DIS AGAIN,ITS JUST ABOUT FEW DAYS TO THIS FLIGHT.PLS ADVICE.TKS
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 4:42am On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=genlion][/quote]yes! if you can prove it as related to the job position your are seeking for.A professional certificate is a great advantage.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:45am On Apr 02, 2013
Helo houz,its bin a long tym nd I want to use dis medium to congratulate doz who had successful interviews nd also to wish doz dat hav interview dis week nd next a very succesful interview wit beautiful testimonies tru CHRIST our LORD,AMEN...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:51am On Apr 02, 2013
@daddykelly; Congrats!
@tosmy; Congrats bro!
The GOD of nairaland dv2013 section does nt sleep nor slumber, He will guide us through this whole dv processing IJN.
GO GET UR VISA APPROVED IJN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 5:20am On Apr 02, 2013
@Jidex001 and remmy,Tks 4 ur responce.What i mean is dat, since d credit card is not my own,she has to do verification with quater office there and send us a copy,to avoid check in disturbance.Pls has any one be in dis situation before?pls advice.Tks and i wish everyone a blessed day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 5:22am On Apr 02, 2013
agbaawo: @Pstadabi no but I will be in lagos dis morning.
@agbaawo.. Ar you going for the pickup of your visa today.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 6:16am On Apr 02, 2013
akaniman: @Jidex001 and remmy,Tks 4 ur responce.What i mean is dat, since d credit card is not my own,she has to do verification with quater office there and send us a copy,to avoid check in disturbance.Pls has any one be in dis situation before?pls advice.Tks and i wish everyone a blessed day.

My broda, qatar airline is not interswitch or wateva their use over there that will verify the account or payment. If her account has not being debited, she can still re-book the ticket. @MMIA, they don't verify ticket payment bought online. The only thing if ur name is in the system then u are go to go. So ask her if her account has being debited and once she book the ticket again. All she need to do is either she send d copy to ur mail or she sends u the booking reference as called PNR number.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by agbaawo: 6:42am On Apr 02, 2013
@pstadabi yes but what are the thing that one need to take along when going for the pick up?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 6:50am On Apr 02, 2013
agbaawo: @pstadabi yes but what are the thing that one need to take along when going for the pick up?
@agbaawo.. You will go with the white paper dey gave u d one dey circle the address of d collection centre and photocopy of your international passport if u still av it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogbonlowob: 6:52am On Apr 02, 2013
Gd morn house mates! My sister n d husband called me to say that their interview went well. The consular officer asked the husband for his medical, but he told the consular officer that his medical will be ready in 2 weeks time. The CO then gave them a white paper n returned their int. passport to them asking them to submit their int passport together with the medicals (when it is ready). He asked them to submit it at either of the Lekki or Ikeja. The choice is theirs to make. The question they are asking now is dis: which of the GSS centre is better to submit their int passport to? From the past posts I read, everyone keeps talking about only Lekki. Pls house, someone should kindly answer or respond to which of the centres is more reliable or won't cause delays like how they delayed Gentiger. Thanks!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 7:28am On Apr 02, 2013
ogbonlowob: Gd morn house mates! My sister n d husband called me to say that their interview went well. The consular officer asked the husband for his medical, but he told the consular officer that his medical will be ready in 2 weeks time. The CO then gave them a white paper n returned their int. passport to them asking them to submit their int passport together with the medicals (when it is ready). He asked them to submit it at either of the Lekki or Ikeja. The choice is theirs to make. The question they are asking now is dis: which of the GSS centre is better to submit their int passport to? From the past posts I read, everyone keeps talking about only Lekki. Pls house, someone should kindly answer or respond to which of the centres is more reliable or won't cause delays like how they delayed Gentiger. Thanks!
better still they should submit it at the GSS at lekki since thats where everyone is collecting their visa and the brown envelop...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 8:26am On Apr 02, 2013
ogbonlowob: Gd morn house mates! My sister n d husband called me to say that their interview went well. The consular officer asked the husband for his medical, but he told the consular officer that his medical will be ready in 2 weeks time. The CO then gave them a white paper n returned their int. passport to them asking them to submit their int passport together with the medicals (when it is ready). He asked them to submit it at either of the Lekki or Ikeja. The choice is theirs to make. The question they are asking now is dis: which of the GSS centre is better to submit their int passport to? From the past posts I read, everyone keeps talking about only Lekki. Pls house, someone should kindly answer or respond to which of the centres is more reliable or won't cause delays like how they delayed Gentiger. Thanks!
my congratulations to your sister and the husband.
To correct something, Gentiger's visa was not delayed, rather he relied on the visa tracking without knowing his visa was ready for pickup, that's why he advised people nt to track their visas bt to go there and pick it after 5working days.
As for where to submit the visas to, they can submit at lekki since that where most of the family members have been picking theirs.
My congratulations to them once again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tzetzefly(m): 10:03am On Apr 02, 2013
akaniman: HAPPY EASTER TO ALL OUR ARTICULATE MEMBERS OF DIS GREAT FORUM.I NEED AN URGENT ADVICE AS REGARD DIS ISSUE.MY SISTER IN TEXAS BOUGHT QUATER AIRLINE TICKET ONLINE FOR MY FAMILY OF 3 WITH HER CREDIT CARD.WE LATER DISCOVER DAT WE WILL BE DISTURB DURING OUR CHECK IN AT MMA,SINCE D CARD IS NOT OURS.I WENT TO CLARIFY DAT AT QUATER OFFICE AT MMA,I WAS TOLD MY SISTER CAN GO TO THEIR OFFICE OVER DERE 4 VERIFICATION AND SEND US A COPY TO USE HERE TO CHECK IN.SHE HAS LOOKED 4 THEIR OFFICE IN HER TOWN AIRPORT ALL TO NO AVAIL.PLS WAT DO YOU THINK WE CAN DO ABOUT DIS AGAIN,ITS JUST ABOUT FEW DAYS TO THIS FLIGHT.PLS ADVICE.TKS

Since your sister cannot be present with you while checking-in to board as a requirement for using her credit card and not yours, she needs to:

Get a verification note through her bank in the States stating she authorised such flight bookings. This can be scanned and sent to your e-mail.

Your sister will also need to call Qatar Airways on their number in the US, to inform them of her payment on your behalf. This will enable them clear you from unnecessary scrutiny and delays during check-in in MMIA.

This is necessary to avoid suspicion on credit card fraud.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:11am On Apr 02, 2013
agbaawo: Happy easter my people pls how do I get to the place where to pick my visa from berger?

Frm berger find a bus goin to cms bustop nd take a bus goin to aja drop at maruwa bustop nd cross to the oda side of the road nd ask cuzz back of the visa office buildin opposit the rounderbout of the maruwa bustop ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 10:42am On Apr 02, 2013
Hello house thank God for another great month,month of goodnews,goodluck and goodsuuccess for those going for interview, to those flyin out oF naija and to those yet to be current i pray we shall all exploits to ours destined place.for we that re current but yet to see 2nd letter to be sure if we going for interview in may or june frm wat some member of dis great forum said after callin KCC it shall be well with us.and in all is it ture that all successful visa must leave before sept 30 2013 even if visa issue in sept
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by simayanki4real(m): 11:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Hello forumites, happy new month! How was the holidays?

Wishing all those having their interviews this month, a great SUCCESS! Those awaiting 2NL should receive it & those who just received theirs... Pls prepare thoroughly o, so that the CO will not say one thing & OGa At The Top will say another!

Its been pretty boring since i received my visa, everything here has become boring...i hope its normal. About booking my flight now with an agent friend with Emirates.

Have a great day e-family!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:53am On Apr 02, 2013
Hello house thank God for another great month,month of goodnews,goodluck and goodsuuccess for those going for interview, to those flyin out oF naija and to those yet to be current i pray we shall all exploits to ours destined place.for we that re current but yet to see 2nd letter to be sure if we going for interview in may or june frm wat some member of dis great forum said after callin KCC it shall be well with us.and in all is it ture that all successful visa must leave before sept 30 2013 even if visa issue in sept
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2013
@Tolubillion: Hello house thank God for another great month,month of goodnews,goodluck and goodsuuccess for those going for interview, to those flyin out oF naija and to those yet to be current i pray we shall all exploits to ours destined place.for we that re current but yet to see 2nd letter to be sure if we going for interview in may or june frm wat some member of dis great forum said after callin KCC it shall be well with us.and in all is it ture that all successful visa must leave before sept 30 2013 even if visa issue in sept.

It is not true, the only thing is that the fiscal year for issuing of dv visa ends on Sept 30th 2013, and the visa expires after 6months or after you enter the US so you are expected to leave within 6months.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
making final preparations against 2moro wen my visa will be approved.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:38pm On Apr 02, 2013
Happy New month, this month shall be a successful month for all members of this forum. All our visas shall be approved in Jesus name. All of us that already current waiting for 2NL, God will do it for us and when time comes it will be the time of our favour in Jesus name.All those who are going for interview this week, dont worry God almighty has done it already. Just go there and show up.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 2:40pm On Apr 02, 2013
daddykelly: making final preparations against 2moro wen my visa will be approved.

I and my family is praying for you, suceess is yours and you shall find favour from any CO tommorrow. Just go and get your visa approved.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:16pm On Apr 02, 2013
kaypositve: I & my wife with Children had a successful interview on Wednesday 20th March, at
window 14. We thank the God of Signs and Wonder for this Interview. We arrived at d embassy around 5.30am. We made payment & submit our credentials. We latter waited for our number to be called for interview. Our number beeped we stepped forward. VERY SHORT AND PRECISE…

DID THE OATH SWEARING AND WE ALL RAISED OUR HAND UP!!!!

CO: HELLO HOW ARE U
WE: FINE AND YOU
CO: WHAT IS UR HIGHEST
QUALIFICATION?
MY WIFE: UNIVERSITY
DEGREE
CO: WHICH UNIVERSITY
WIFE: AYZ UNIVERSITY
CO: WHAT YEAR?
WIFE: *****
CO: WHATS UR PROFESSION
WIFE: *****
CO: WHAT DO U TEACH
WIFE: ***ABC
CO: HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING?
WIFE: ** YEARS
(AT THIS POINT THE CO
STARTS TO TYPE SOME THINGS INTO THE SYSTEM, AM JUST COOL BLASTING INSIDE FOR
THE MERCY OF GOD)
CO: I HAVE APPROVED UR
VISAS
WE: THANK YOU
CO: GAVE US THE TWO SLIPS
FOR PAYMENT DETAILS AND PICKUP LOCATION IN 5 WORKING DAYS.

IT WAS REALLY GOD IN ACTION. THANKS TO ALL MEMBERS & MY BROTHERS TEMMY AND ADESOJI
GOD BE WITH YOU ALL. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A GENUINE DOCUMENTATION. GOD BLESS!!! grin grin grin

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:17pm On Apr 02, 2013
daddykelly: happy easter my e-family,my interview is on wednesday and I have the following documents.
1.international passport(with photocopy of data page).
2.police report(not photocopied).
3.medicals(sealed).
4.original waec result certificate(with photocopy).
5.1st and 2nl(not photocopied).
6.npc birth the short 1 and the small card given at birth
(with photocopy).
7.testimonial from ss1 to ss3(with photocopy).
8.passports
other auxilliary documents include:
1.letter of introduction from my hod.
2.jsce cert.
3.school i.d
4.email correspondence with kcc on name correction.
5.school fees receipts from yr 1 to final yr.
6.neco statement of result(i already had 9 credits in waec, just in case if asked).
Thats all...hope am nt forgetting anything ooo?

GOD will see you through!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:18pm On Apr 02, 2013
oyidiyaagbayi: Firstly I want to thank everyone in the house for their great contributions ,especially all that assisted me when I first missed my interview ,infact this forum helped me alot ,i want to say a very big thank u for all ur help .
I arrived at about 5:50am as my interview is scheuled at 7am.We were called up at about 6:30am starting with the people 4 6:30am.After the normal security checks ,we were called into the auditorium.D guy at window 15 was cheerful and polite ,so I prayed 2 be interviewed by him. most of us scheduled 4 7am were not called up until 12:05pm.My no beeped at window 15 which i prayed 4.

CO--gud morning
me -gud morning sir
co -he captured fingerprints
and swear to tell d truth
co -what is ur highest level of education
me -university degree
co -what type of degree
me -Bsc in biz mgt
co -when did u graduate
me -2005
co -and when did u start,is it 2005.
[he wants to put words in2 my mouth]
me -no,I started 1999 and graduated 2005
co -six years
me -yes, cos i did diploma first
co -HND
me -no ,diploma
co -OND
me -yes
co -have u worked b4
me -yes,[told him]
co -what kind of job is that
me -explained
co -u did ur youth service
me - yes
co -where
me -....
co -can u explain d nature of d place
me - ...
co -is it in d same building [d school is both pri. n sec]
me -yes d same [he was now laughing]
co -what did u do in ur youth service
me -....
co -what subject
me .....
co -what aspect of commerce did u teach them
me ....
co -what are u doing now
me -i sell n buy cloth
co -u are a trader
me -yes
co -for how long
me - since 2009
co -what have u been doing since 2005 u graduated 2 2009
me -....
co -are u married
me -no
co -i have one last question 4 u,d date of birthin ur waec is not d same with that of ur passport ,d other one says this[b4 he could conclude,i finished d lines 4 him]
me - yes ,i know, i went 2 waec 2 office 2 change it but i was told it will take six months 4 it 2 be correted ,because of this
interview i did not do it.
co -so now ,which one is d correct one
me - d one on my passport
co -[stepped back 2 discuss with his colleague at window 14,he gestured 2 show ,i give up]
co -i will have 2 approve ur visa,go 2 this address 4 collection
me -smiling..thank u sir
co -welcome 2 america
me -thank u very much sir.

I thank God almighty 4 his grace 4 it is not by my strenght.For those who are still on d waiting ,do not fear, boldness pays and more importantly God will see u thru.welcome 2 america

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:39pm On Apr 02, 2013
yapel: my family had just been granted visas tru d dv programme.we ar still in Nigeria,but i dont know how 2 process our greencards from here.pls kindly enlighten me.

Congrats!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:40pm On Apr 02, 2013

Congrats on the issuance of their visas
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2013
Abimbola80:

@Odunmanuel, very grateful for your educative and encouraging response. Be expecting my testimony soonest
... IJN. AMEN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
edimop: Happy easter my lovely family......pls I hav a questn,Does sch testimonials look alike regarding color and formats,cos mine is light yellow in color while av seen some white in color,pls has ds any effect.......

.As my Lord and Saviour rises today, may every thing that has been dead in your life receive the breath of God in the matchless name of Jesus. Where you have been struggling before now, may the Res-Judicata of The Risen Christ catapult you from the background to the forefront, and may your story change from mediocrity to celebrity in Jesus name. I declare this year is your year. Go in this might, enjoying the benefits in the significance of today. Happy Easter Celebrations!!!
... And u too. AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ithankgod1392: 4:19pm On Apr 02, 2013
[quote author=oyidiyaagbayi]Firstly I want to thank everyone in the house for their great contributions ,especially all that assisted me when I first missed my interview ,infact this forum helped me alot ,i want to say a very big thank u for all ur help .
I arrived at about 5:50am as my interview is scheuled at 7am.We were called up at about 6:30am starting with the people 4 6:30am.After the normal security checks ,we were called into the auditorium.D guy at window 15 was cheerful and polite ,so I prayed 2 be interviewed by him. most of us scheduled 4 7am were not called up until 12:05pm.My no beeped at window 15 which i prayed
CO--gud morning
me -gud morning sir
co -he captured fingerprints
and swear to tell d truth
co -what is ur highest level of education
me -university degree
co -what type of degree
me -Bsc in biz mgt
co -when did u graduate
me -2005
co -and when did u start,is it 2005.
[he wants to put words in2 my mouth]
me -no,I started 1999 and graduated 2005
co -six years
me -yes, cos i did diploma first
co -HND
me -no ,diploma
co -OND
me -yes
co -have u worked b4
me -yes,[told him]
co -what kind of job is that
me -explained
co -u did ur youth service
me - yes
co -where
me -....
co -can u explain d nature of d place
me - ...
co -is it in d same building [d school is both pri. n sec]
me -yes d same [he was now laughing]
co -what did u do in ur youth service
me -....
co -what subject
me .....
co -what aspect of commerce did u teach them
me ....
co -what are u doing now
me -i sell n buy cloth
co -u are a trader
me -yes
co -for how long
me - since 2009
co -what have u been doing since 2005 u graduated 2 2009
me -....
co -are u married
me -no
co -i have one last question 4 u,d date of birthin ur waec is not d same with that of ur passport ,d other one says this[b4 he could conclude,i finished d lines 4 him]
me - yes ,i know, i went 2 waec 2 office 2 change it but i was told it will take six months 4 it 2 be correted ,because of this
interview i did not do it.
co -so now ,which one is d correct one
me - d one on my passport
co -[stepped back 2 discuss with his colleague at window 14,he gestured 2 show ,i give up]
co -i will have 2 approve ur visa,go 2 this address 4 collection
me -smiling..thank u sir
co -welcome 2 america
me -thank u very much sir.

I thank God almighty 4 his grace 4 it is not by my strenght.For those who are still on d waiting ,do not fear, boldness pays and more importantly God will see u thru.welcome 2 america

This is a very good story,God is on the trone.I thank God for you.congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2013
edimop: **JUST READ:**
A Nigerian young man by name Arinze went to American Embassy in June 2001 for a student visa, and the process of his interview with the white lady went this way;
ARINZE: good afternoon ma
WHITE LADY: welcome and how are you?
ARINZE: I am fine thank you ma
WHITE LADY: what are you going to the USA for?
ARINZE: to study ma
WHITE LADY: which city, school and course do you wish to study?
ARINZE: Chicago, Economics and Statistics ma, these are my admission documents
WHITE LADY: but there are many Universities in Nigeria that offer this course and you still want to travel as far as USA to study the same course why? I doubt your genuine intention and therefore can’t give you the entry visa that you have applied for.
ARINZE: (with anger started shouting) please give me back my passport let me get out of this place, what do you think that is in USA that is not in Nigeria, what do you think that I will see in USA that we don’t have in Nigeria here, do you think that USA is in any way better than this country and if you think thank USA is better than Nigeria, then why have you chosen to stay in Nigeria instead of your country America?
WHITE LADY: (with serious anger and love for her dear country stood up and said to him) look am gonna give you entry visa to USA so that you gonna travel to America and see what is in USA the different between America and Nigeria. (out off anger, she stamped the visa for Arinze).
On this note prophesy; let what people consider to be mistakes, failures, disappointments , backwardness, stagnation, pains etc be turned into your miracles in Jesus name.
Also share this message/prayer to as many people as you can and be blessed in Jesus name.
Dis is a dramatic testimony,neva doubt u,if visas is granted in a dramatic way like dis,who can question d unquestionable God?

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 4:22pm On Apr 02, 2013
Hello house,I wish to find out if there is anything wrong if my wife maidian name is what's on her passport,she did the passport few months before our wedding.We had our medicals today at the children practise and will go for the result on thurs. Tnx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by odunmanuel: 4:34pm On Apr 02, 2013
genlion: is this real or a joke
... Real,Joke,Immagination or Dream,wateva? Just blv in ursef & neva blv in imposibities. OK?

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.