Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,233 members, 7,880,884 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:36 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (636) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (929538 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 1:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
Good Day everyone

hello House, I have plans to travel Mid May t NY but something came up that will make me stay in Naija till Mid July and my Medical should expire at that same period because I did my Medical's January 24..will I need another medicals

Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by leckxy(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
nero xp: Helo houz,its bin a long tym nd I want to use dis medium to congratulate doz who had successful interviews nd also to wish doz dat hav interview dis week nd next a very succesful interview wit beautiful testimonies tru CHRIST our LORD,AMEN...
AMEN IN JESUS NAME
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2013
ojisalara: Good Day everyone

hello House, I have plans to travel Mid May t NY but something came up that will make me stay in Naija till Mid July and my Medical should expire at that same period because I did my Medical's January 24..will I need another medicals

Thanks

yes oh or they seize ur passport at ur POE and u get it back after redoing it (expensive) in the US.I think it happened to somebody in TX-tammy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
Leripa:

The Lord is good, all the time.
Congratulations to you my dear brother.
Welcome to America!!!
Congrats hapi 4 u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
ojisalara: Good Day everyone

Thanks

The calculation I did here you still have a 3days b4 the expire date if is dat midle of july u r travel like u said cuzz medical expire for gud 6month for my own side I will advice you do anoda medical 2 be n saver side ok stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 2:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ Dadkelly; a big congratulation to u. May d name of d Lord be praised brother.....welcome to america.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 2:02pm On Apr 03, 2013
My wonderful e-family members, pls pray along with me as I will be going for my interview tomorrow. I covet your prayer for mercy and favour. Be expecting my testimony tomorrow by God's grace
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2013
Abimbola80: My wonderful e-family members, pls pray along with me as I will be going for my interview tomorrow. I covet your prayer for mercy and favour. Be expecting my testimony tomorrow by God's grace

go and get your visa approved in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
kaypositve: @ Dadkelly; a big congratulation to u. May d name of d Lord be praised brother.....welcome to america.

bros how is the planing going? may God bless you with more than enough.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Remmy488(m): 2:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
And who says singles didn't win or have successful interview? May b u re new in d house go back to previous posts and read all if u can

Vica: I rarely see singles here who have been picked for their GC just families. Don't d singles win because i applied with the visa lottery as a single. Someone should pls talk to me. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 2:20pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Congrate dad kelly I can't wait to read ur. Testimony.
@abimbola when is ur interview tomorow?our interview is also tommorow..........double portion next levels activated..........faith works wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2013
tosmy :
@abimbola when is ur interview tomorow?our interview is also tommorow..........double portion next levels activated..........faith works wonders
....we r destined to testify com 2moro...our God is able.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 2:46pm On Apr 03, 2013
rood boy:

The calculation I did here you still have a 3days b4 the expire date if is dat midle of july u r travel like u said cuzz medical expire for gud 6month for my own side I will advice you do anoda medical 2 be n saver side ok stay bless.

thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
yea am relaxed now,my oga @ the top(God) has done it..i moved yesterday evening from okota to onikan in order not to miss the interview...i passed through hell because the guy i was directed to don't even have a wrapper not to talk of carpet or mattrass to sleep on,while i dey sleep 4 under air condition 4 my uncle house @ okota....i have to borrow wrapper from his neigbour because there is no way i can go back to okota @ that time,so i endured.
I woke up around 3:13am because i was nt comfortable,started browsing(if u check u'll see my post around 3:33am).
I arrived @ the embassy like 15 minutes to 5(i was the 1st person there),waited until 6:00am a police man came and scanned us.later we were told to line up(i was no3 in immigrant queue).submitted 2nl only and passed through security checks(very tight).
Paid my dv fee 330 dollars(i paid in dollars) @ window 22.
Later called to submit my documents @ window 17.
After 5 interviews i was called to window 14(a cute white guy),he dint even tell me i just put my hanh there take finger print,the interview went thus:
co:do u swear to say the truth and nothing bt d truth?.
Me:yes i do
co:are mr ......?
Me:yes i am
co:wat is ur highest qualification?
Me:waec
co:what year?
Me:...
Co:are u currently a student
me:yea
co:skul?
Me:....
Co:course?
Me:economics
co:level?
Co:list ur last semester courses
me:...
Co:is that ur skul i.d(cos i ws holding it)
me;yea
co:let me see(i gave him),oh u 'll graduate this summer?(him don cirle the address since)
co:congrats,pick ur documents in the circled address next wednesday,if u cant u can fill the back page 4 smone else 2 pick it on ur behalf(he gave me nd the g card payment stuff)
me:thanks u sir(i run comot b4 him go call me back).
Note:window 16 gave 1 ap to a guy and was drilling one gal wen i left b4 dem go tranfer her to me...lol

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: yea am relaxed now,my oga @ the top(God) has done it..i moved yesterday evening from okota to onikan in order not to miss the interview...i passed through hell because the guy i was directed to don't even have a wrapper not to talk of carpet or mattrass to sleep on,while i dey sleep 4 under air condition 4 my uncle house @ okota....i have to borrow wrapper from his neigbour because there is no way i can go back to okota @ that time,so i endured.
I woke up around 3:13am because i was nt comfortable,started browsing(if u check u'll see my post around 3:33am).
I arrived @ the embassy like 15 minutes to 5(i was the 1st person there),waited until 6:00am a police man came and scanned us.later we were told to line up(i was no3 in immigrant queue).submitted 2nl only and passed through security checks(very tight).
After 5 interviews i was called to window 14(a cute white guy),he dint even tell me i just put my hanh there take finger print,the interview went thus:
me;yea
co:let me see(i gave him),oh u 'll graduate this summer?(him don cirle the address since)
co:congrats,pick ur documents in the circled address next wednesday,if u cant u can fill the back page 4 smone else 2 pick it on ur behalf(he gave me nd the g card payment stuff)
Note:window 16 gave 1 ap to a guy and was drilling one gal wen i left b4 dem go tranfer her to me...lol
Congratulations.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Abimbola80: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
tosmy :

@tosmy, my interview is 10am. All the best
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2013
tosmy :
amen my bro
Abimbola80 & Tosmy are up against their passes tomorrow. All the best!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: yea am relaxed now,my oga @ the top(God) has done it..i moved yesterday evening from okota to onikan in order not to miss the interview...i passed through hell because the guy i was directed to don't even have a wrapper not to talk of carpet or mattrass to sleep on,while i dey sleep 4 under air condition 4 my uncle house @ okota....i have to borrow wrapper from his neigbour because there is no way i can go back to okota @ that time,so i endured.
me;yea
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ojisalara: 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea

Congrats bro, welcome to yankee
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:29pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea

Nice one man...congrat.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 3:33pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea

A big congratulations to you my brother.
I'm so happy for you!
Welcome to USA!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea

congratulation! welcome to usa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 3:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
ferdimako:

But repetition is boring on its own.Pls can someone direct me on how to locate the place for my passport pick up?

Hello Huz, my pal is jetting out tomorrow to Houston. Mak una wish am well and safe trip.
I wish him/her a successful transition to the land of opportunities.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2013
congratulation to everyone who have be granted their visas and those who are waiting for their interview wishing you success and those awaiting for 2NL and to be current God will do it just be patience!!!!!! Just trust in God he would never fail!!!!!!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea

Congrats!That was why I told my pal to stay with my brothers at Ajah instead of Isolo abi na where. The guys sef said they no fit make him make am on time oh. So Daddykelly, how the graduation go be? Try finish ur program oh!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kdgom66: 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: praaaaaissssse the lord.....e don happen ooo,full gist later....short interview oooo...double portion(next level).jah is faithful

congratulations. So happy for you! welcome to America!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2013
@ daddykelly......congratz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2013
me;yea
CONGRATS Daddykelly. Big up man. TO GOD BE THE GLORY. Welcome to the US OF AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2013
ogba1:
Correct talk junkerhill. Let us all big up man. Most new forumites do not want to read. Remember that this forum is supposed to be a moving train. If you want to understand the intinerary of this great forum go to the begining pls.
thnk youmy brother. If only they would listen?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
auschris: Goodnews house, my kid brother's(daddykelly) visa has been approved. Interview gists will come later 4rom him. Celebration mood activated in my family.
congratulations to your brother and every member of your family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by junkerhill(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2013
chio: Hello House
pls how do i go about this
I have my HND Cert and Notification
but for my ND i only have Notification my ND cert not unlikely to be ready before my Interview in April
Pls what do i do
thanks
you have nothing to be worried for. You are so good to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) (639) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.