Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,824 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (635) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (929531 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 6:42am On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: just woke up now....see u later with my success story..double portion(next level).

Insha ALLAH ur VISA as bin granted
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pstadabi: 7:46am On Apr 03, 2013
Hello E-family am on my way to the pick up center at lekki and am in a BRT bus going to CMS. Frm CMS hw do I get to d pickup office. Pls get back to me nw.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by MERCY2013: 7:56am On Apr 03, 2013
tycoon77:

Insha ALLAH ur VISA as bin granted

@ daddykelly congratulation, Ur case has bin settled succefully. Insha ALLAH.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chykezworld: 8:03am On Apr 03, 2013
junkerhill: some people have been members of this thread for long still they keep on asking questions they already know the answer. there are some questions we are not suppose to ask. If we keep on repeating already asked questions it means nobody is doing any work here and nobody is taking note of what is being said. Please let's stop making this beautiful thread a boring place to be. If you are new, go back and read from previous pages, there you can even com across questions that has never crossed your mind.
@jidex001...... Tnx for ur response...@junkerhill...d tym u used typing all dis ur rhetoric could hv bn used to answer my question..n pls nobody forced u to b here,if its boring for u, luk for smwer else.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:14am On Apr 03, 2013
pstadabi: Hello E-family am on my way to the pick up center at lekki and am in a BRT bus going to CMS. Frm CMS hw do I get to d pickup office. Pls get back to me nw.

Enter aja bus frm dat cms bustop den drop at maruwa bustop nd cross to the oda side of the road nd ask any body frm dere cuzz back of the visa office is very opposit the rounderbout of maruwa bustop ok. Stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Vica(m): 8:15am On Apr 03, 2013
I rarely see singles here who have been picked for their GC just families. Don't d singles win because i applied with the visa lottery as a single. Someone should pls talk to me. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ogba1: 8:21am On Apr 03, 2013
junkerhill: some people have been members of this thread for long still they keep on asking questions they already know the answer. there are some questions we are not suppose to ask. If we keep on repeating already asked questions it means nobody is doing any work here and nobody is taking note of what is being said. Please let's stop making this beautiful thread a boring place to be. If you are new, go back and read from previous pages, there you can even com across questions that has never crossed your mind.
Correct talk junkerhill. Let us all big up man. Most new forumites do not want to read. Remember that this forum is supposed to be a moving train. If you want to understand the intinerary of this great forum go to the begining pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:36am On Apr 03, 2013
genlion: . My man i guess we willl be current at d same tiMe. Wat ur case no? Mine is 17000 plus

@ Mantiger: is 18000. I guess my man wil also current ds month by God grace (Amen)

@ genlion: don't doll ur sef man if u r 17plus put ur mind ds month cuzz last month is 17000 so definately u wil be current ds month...I'm also 17plus too...best of luck man.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 03, 2013
chykezworld: @jidex001...... Tnx for ur response...@junkerhill...d tym u used typing all dis ur rhetoric could hv bn used to answer my question..n pls nobody forced u to b here,if its boring for u, luk for smwer else.

But repetition is boring on its own.Pls can someone direct me on how to locate the place for my passport pick up?

Hello Huz, my pal is jetting out tomorrow to Houston. Mak una wish am well and safe trip.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 8:52am On Apr 03, 2013
Vica: I rarely see singles here who have been picked for their GC just families. Don't d singles win because i applied with the visa lottery as a single. Someone should pls talk to me. Thanks

A lot of singles have picked up their GC even SSN. Dis link below is just an extension of the people here that has got their visa, travelled, got their GC and SSN and steps to take when the get to usa
https://www.nairaland.com/1058937/diversity-visa-immigrant-welcome-america
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2013
Vica: I rarely see singles here who have been picked for their GC just families. Don't d singles win because i applied with the visa lottery as a single. Someone should pls talk to me. Thanks

I am single and won as a single and so are many others who have been issued with visas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2013
ferdimako:

But repetition is boring on its own.Pls can someone direct me on how to locate the place for my passport pick up?

Hello Huz, my pal is jetting out tomorrow to Houston. Mak una wish am well and safe trip.

Safe trip 2 ur friend ferdimako.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:03am On Apr 03, 2013
@ daddykelly my man,am jst waitin to here dat ur visa has been approved.notin can stop dat nd GOD must be wit u,lots of luv bro...
@ doz travellin wit emirates,its gona be lots of fun nd enjoyment,but be prepared to spend 7hrs frm lagos to dubai nd 16hrs frm dubai to dallas fort worth for doz comin to texas.
@ my man Godhelpmeooo nd dammymye,may GOD grant u both a journey mercy,Amen...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 03, 2013
rood boy:

Safe trip 2 ur friend ferdimako.

He'll hear.Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 10:50am On Apr 03, 2013
Goodnews house, my kid brother's(daddykelly) visa has been approved. Interview gists will come later 4rom him. Celebration mood activated in my family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2013
When a bird is alive it eats ants......when a bird dies ants eat it....Time & circumstnce can change at any time...Don't devalue or hurt any one in life...U may be powerfull today...but rmbr, time is more powerfull than you!!! One trees makes a million match stick, but when de time comes, one match stick is neded to burn a million trees....Let's encorage one another to acts of kindness....

Me Rooooooooooodboy pray 4 you all members both ppl dey are expectin 2 select on may 2013 (1) you will find favor with somme one you don't expect,....Amen. (2) you will be too relevent to be ignore,....Amen. (3) you will encounter God and will neva remain the same,....Amen. (4) The grace for completion will come on you, you shall be bless till the bless call you bless,...Amen. (5) The eye that read ds message will neva labor in vain,....Amen. (6) The mouth saying "Amen" to this prayer shall laugh foreva,....Amen. Very soon Rooooodboy and oders members and I say very very soon, God is goin to do a miracle and lift us up 4 Good.

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by auschris: 10:56am On Apr 03, 2013
Sorry KC i beat u to d breaking news. I am expecting d full gist 4rm you just like everyone in dis house(nairaland)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:00am On Apr 03, 2013
auschris: Goodnews house, my kid brother's(daddykelly) visa has been approved. Interview gists will come later 4rom him. Celebration mood activated in my family.

You are're rite bozz...ds is a gud news...let's the gist come sharp sharp ooooooo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:01am On Apr 03, 2013
rood boy:

@ Mantiger: is 18000. I guess my man wil also current ds month by God grace (Amen)

@ genlion: don't doll ur sef man if u r 17plus put ur mind ds month cuzz last month is 17000 so definately u wil be current ds month...I'm also 17plus too...best of luck man.
@Roodboy: na God face we dey look o...
It is well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2013
rood boy: When a birth is alive it eats ants......when a birth dies ants eat it....Time & circumstnce can change at any time...Don't devalue or hurt any one in life...U may be powerfull today...but rmbr, time is more powerfull than you!!! One trees makes a million match stick, but when de time comes, one match stick is neded to burn a million trees....Let's encorage one another to acts of kindness....

Me Rooooooooooodboy pray 4 you all members both ppl dey are expectin 2 select on may 2013 (1) you will find favor with somme one you don't expect,....Amen. (2) you will be too relevent to be ignore,....Amen. (3) you will encounter God and will neva remain the same,....Amen. (4) The grace for completion will come on you, you shall be bless till the bless call you bless,...Amen. (5) The eye that read ds message will neva labor in vain,....Amen. (6) The mouth saying "Amen" to this prayer shall laugh foreva,....Amen. Very soon Rooooodboy and oders members and I say very very soon, God is goin to do a miracle and lift us up 4 Good.
AMEN!!! THUNDEROUS AMEN!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Journi2America(m): 11:03am On Apr 03, 2013
rood boy: When a birth is alive it eats ants......when a birth dies ants eat it....Time & circumstnce can change at any time...Don't devalue or hurt any one in life...U may be powerfull today...but rmbr, time is more powerfull than you!!! One trees makes a million match stick, but when de time comes, one match stick is neded to burn a million trees....Let's encorage one another to acts of kindness....

AMEN!!! THUNDEROUS AMEN!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:04am On Apr 03, 2013
ManTiger:
@Roodboy: na God face we dey look o...
It is well.

Big Amen bozz....how is ibadan over dere Mantiger?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:55am On Apr 03, 2013
Hmmmmmmm am so happy to hear that.....congrate dad kelly double portion is our birth rit this year.......tomorow is our own testimony.......ur prayer is needed.........faith workks wonders
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2013
rood boy: When a bird is alive it eats ants......when a bird dies ants eat it....Time & circumstnce can change at any time...Don't devalue or hurt any one in life...U may be powerfull today...but rmbr, time is more powerfull than you!!! One trees makes a million match stick, but when de time comes, one match stick is neded to burn a million trees....Let's encorage one another to acts of kindness....

amen my bro

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by daddykelly(m): 12:30pm On Apr 03, 2013
praaaaaissssse the lord.....e don happen ooo,full gist later....short interview oooo...double portion(next level).jah is faithful
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2013
Hello House
pls how do i go about this
I have my HND Cert and Notification
but for my ND i only have Notification my ND cert not unlikely to be ready before my Interview in April
Pls what do i do
thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
rood boy: When a bird is alive it eats ants......when a bird dies ants eat it....Time & circumstnce can change at any time...Don't devalue or hurt any one in life...U may be powerfull today...but rmbr, time is more powerfull than you!!! One trees makes a million match stick, but when de time comes, one match stick is neded to burn a million trees....Let's encorage one another to acts of kindness....

Amen ooooooooooooo ni oruko Jesu!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: praaaaaissssse the lord.....e don happen ooo,full gist later....short interview oooo...double portion(next level).jah is faithful

The Lord is good, all the time.
Congratulations to you my dear brother.
Welcome to America!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2013

AMEN

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by sozen2010: 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
daddykelly: praaaaaissssse the lord.....e don happen ooo,full gist later....short interview oooo...double portion(next level).jah is faithful

We can't wait to hear your good gist ooo!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by afobat2000: 12:53pm On Apr 03, 2013
congrats welcome to d club
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by leckxy(m): 1:30pm On Apr 03, 2013

. Amin ni oruko jesu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) (637) (638) ... (869) (Reply)

Polish Student Visa / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.