Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:44 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (727) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945716 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 8:58pm On May 14, 2013
MERCY2013: My interview experience

CO.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Hw as ur day bin
CO.. Fine thank you
Me.. U re welcome
CO.. What's ur highest level of education.
Me.. Bsc in computer sci.
CO.. What's ur project topic
Me.. I told him.
CO.. Explain it ?
Me.. I did
CO.. When did u graduate.
Me.. 2008
CO.. What hav you bin doing since den?
Me.. I told him.
CO.. Hav u ever applied for USA visa?
Me.. No
CO.. Are u married?
Me.. Am single
CO.. Do u hav children?
Me.. Smile NO
Congratulation I will approve ur visa.I witnessed 3 visa denial,couples were favored today.the female CO at window16 granted a visa within 2min.
I appreciate d ever gracious GOD for he complited wat he started. Tycoon Temmy,Adesoji,Gentiger,Neroxp,Femsoj,Adeyemi,Edimop,Roodboy,ihasky tanks for ur support.

Congratulations
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:08pm On May 14, 2013
ernestleon: yeah because I won after my 2nd trial and I'm below 20 so you are wrong.My cousin was 17 when he won in 2008 and funny enough he wasn't having an O level cert

Funnily enough huh..was he issued the visa in 2008?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by belincye: 9:31pm On May 14, 2013
I thank God for all the successful interviews in the house. Still waiting to be current, the bulletin is so slow. A big thank you to all the gurus in the house, especially gentiger for the useful information he has been sending down to us here. To those of us still waiting to be current, God go do am for us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:32pm On May 14, 2013
worry 359: rood boy
You should learn to spell and write in English not your uniteligable writing.
Then you can offer advice to others.
With your spelling I do not believe that you can help anyone "sort out" their documents.

@ worry: Hahahahahah. why u dey beaf me now? I dey ow u? U r jst pumpin around 2 some body post like dat...well, av c dat u r not mature enof 2 cope with mature pson...pls try an be doin reasonable thing cuzz u r jst writtn rubish to collect mark here...do I abuse u? So why r u writn against me? My eng isn't ur fuckin busness ok? Wat u said, abt my eng isn't a new thing Here n ds 4rum, most pple used eng 2 abuse each oda all the tyme. Hahahahaha. We shld leave pple alone 2 speake accordingly 2 deir capability o. If u check my post well, the one I sent 2 (Mr justwise) I didn't abuse him, jst becus (madam kaygee1977) nid help dat is y I decide 2 help her out...ds is the reason why some of our gurus here step back a bit becus of insult of some body like you ignorance...you better learn hw 2 talk 2 mature ppl.

@ mercy: congrat, more more blessin ahead of you IJN Amen...where are we doin the party?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 9:37pm On May 14, 2013
house pls i need Ď description of how to get to usa embassy in lagos, am coming frm ogun state and how can get a hotel that is closer to the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2013
tolubillion: house pls i need Ď description of how to get to usa embassy in lagos, am coming frm ogun state and how can get a hotel that is closer to the embassy.
where precisly are u in ogun state because am also in ogun state.......we lodge in an hotel@orile just 20 min drive. To embassy
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 10:10pm On May 14, 2013
uniqueprivacy: Greetings to all my e-family members, I'm saying congratulations for your successful interviews, your arrivals at your various destinations in the state, your selections for 2014DV lottery welcome on board flight 2014 and finally wishing those preparing for their interview a secured Visa, go get it because it's all yours IJN. Pleas I can't forget the finger that fed me because I benefited a lot from this forum, I've been away for a while, though occasionally check on you guys but not really had time and internet opportunity to comment all the time. I've just been here and there trying to get properly integrated into the American culture over here in the State.
I am just about a month old here in PENNSYLVANIA, I've gotten my social security number and still expecting my green card, I suppose it comes in 21 days but mine is long overdue, pleas correct me if I'm wrong. Pleas Nairalanders in PA, kindly contact me, lets rub minds, because this country from the little time I have spent I discover that each state have their own way of doing things, what is applicable in one is different from the other, Pleas let the brotherly love continue. May God help us all to achieve our goals according to His will IJN amen. ONE LOVE!
how r u doing? pls my POE is also pennslvania. can u tell me how u travel down there. the airline u boarded, the price and how i can get to pittsburgh. also wat PA like. are there opportunities there? ur quick response would be appreciated.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 10:20pm On May 14, 2013
tolubillion: house pls i need Ď description of how to get to usa embassy in lagos, am coming frm ogun state and how can get a hotel that is closer to the embassy.

Find ur wey frm ogun state down 2 ojota bustop nd take bus goin 2 cms bustop den take bus goin 2 aja or bar-beach nd tell the conductor u wnt 2 drop @ US emmbassy ok? Asper the hotel around embassy, hmmmmmmmm. It too expensive o broz...but around surulere is 3k per 9ite...stay bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 10:24pm On May 14, 2013
Husmern:
thanks
Kindly expanciate more on this evaluation thing and how to go about it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 10:25pm On May 14, 2013
Gentiger:

There are many. This one is very popular here in the States:

www.wes. org
Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by rauly: 10:27pm On May 14, 2013

CO.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Hw as ur day bin
CO.. Fine thank you
Me.. U re welcome
Me.. I told him.
CO.. Explain it ?
Me.. I did
Me.. 2008
Me.. I told him.
Me.. No
CO.. Are u married?
Me.. Am single
CO.. Do u hav children?
Me.. Smile NO
Congratulation I will approve ur visa.I witnessed 3 visa denial,couples were favored today.the female CO at window16 granted a visa within 2min.
I appreciate d ever gracious GOD for he complited wat he started. Tycoon Temmy,Adesoji,Gentiger,Neroxp,Femsoj,Adeyemi,Edimop,Roodboy,ihasky tanks for ur support.
Congrats to u...What was d cause of those denials??
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 10:43pm On May 14, 2013
please house, i need your help. my wife passport is still with immigration in Abuja, because she need to change her maiden name to the one in marriage certificate, since 3 weeks ago now, she is still waiting for photograph capturing. we have not did our medical test n police certificate, because we will need our passport data page in processing Police report and medical test. our interview is next week Thursday. what can i do? is it possible to change interview date? how can change it n is it advisable to do it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 11:23pm On May 14, 2013
@Yemmyc2012, congrats.
@MERCY2013, congrats.
@Gentiger. thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:26pm On May 14, 2013
tosmy :
where precisly are u in ogun state because am also in ogun state.......we lodge in an hotel@orile just 20 min drive. To embassy
. Do u have the idea of the price of hotel in orile
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 11:28pm On May 14, 2013
rood boy:

Find ur wey frm ogun state down 2 ojota bustop nd take bus goin 2 cms bustop den take bus goin 2 aja or bar-beach nd tell the conductor u wnt 2 drop @ US emmbassy ok? Asper the hotel around embassy, hmmmmmmmm. It too expensive o broz...but around surulere is 3k per 9ite...stay bless.
. Thanks,do u have the idea of the price of hotel around the embassy and ow far is surulere to embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:09am On May 15, 2013

CO.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Hw as ur day bin
CO.. Fine thank you
Me.. U re welcome
Me.. I told him.
CO.. Explain it ?
Me.. I did
Me.. 2008
Me.. I told him.
Me.. No
CO.. Are u married?
Me.. Am single
CO.. Do u hav children?
Me.. Smile NO

And Mercy said YES!!! Congratulations Mercy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 1:13am On May 15, 2013
idriez:
Thank you.

I made a previous post on this. please visit my profile and click to see all my posts. You'll find all you seek there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 4:34am On May 15, 2013
tolubillion: . Thanks,do u have the idea of the price of hotel around the embassy and ow far is surulere to embassy.

Federal palace hotel is 15.000 upward.

Frm surulere down 2 embasssy is 10 minute awey drive nd is straight road.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 4:58am On May 15, 2013
@ yemi,a big congratulation to u,GOD is alwaz able...
@ MERCY,GOD has simply done it for u,congrat Bozz...
@ Nkkystel,am doin so great,hpe u're doin gud ova dia...
@ Gentiger,tanx a lot 4 de info,dats y I call u Da sonic...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 7:21am On May 15, 2013
can someone in d house pls help me out, i have been asking for way out since yesterday but no one response, why.
i need your help house. my wife
passport is still with immigration in Abuja,
because she need to change her maiden name
to the one in marriage certificate, since 3
weeks ago now, she is still waiting for
photograph capturing. we have not did our
medical test n police certificate, because we
will need our passport data page in processing
Police report and medical test. our interview is
next week Thursday. what can i do? is it
possible to change interview date? how can
change it n is it advisable to do it?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Seguneji(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2013
Good Morn house, pls do I need 2 write my case number on d top right side corner of my forms. Thanks 4 ur advice always
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 8:00am On May 15, 2013
Yes. Your case number, name and birth date
Seguneji: Good Morn house, pls do I need 2 write my case number on d top right side corner of my forms. Thanks 4 ur advice always
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:02am On May 15, 2013
Seguneji: Good Morn house, pls do I need 2 write my case number on d top right side corner of my forms. Thanks 4 ur advice always

Yes..all the 6page.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2013
ferdimako:

Funnily enough huh..was he issued the visa in 2008?
Yes na....He will be applying for Us citizenship soon.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 9:11am On May 15, 2013
penticom: can someone in d house pls help me out, i have been asking for way out since yesterday but no one response, why.
i need your help house. my wife
passport is still with immigration in Abuja,
because she need to change her maiden name
to the one in marriage certificate, since 3
weeks ago now, she is still waiting for
photograph capturing. we have not did our
medical test n police certificate, because we
will need our passport data page in processing
Police report and medical test. our interview is
next week Thursday. what can i do? is it
possible to change interview date? how can
change it n is it advisable to do it?

Eyah, sorri 4 the late respond sir.

You can follow the intruction below ok?

Pls send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov with ur name, case number, nd contact address. Dey will contact you by e-mail with the next available appointment date. Dey are currently scheduling appointment 30 to 45 days frm today. Diversity visa (DV) applicant are strongly encuraged to honor deir originally scheduled appointment dates, as it may not be possible to honor all requests for rescheduled intviews as the DV reason progress...my regard 2 ur wife sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by preciousjoy(f): 9:13am On May 15, 2013
hello house, am new here in the forum. Really, I like this platform so much cos its indeed a responsible forum. A quick one ppl, a friend was a locky winner for 2013 and gotten the visa already. He want to travel by next month to the state and come back cos of some very important matters that he needs to D̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡. Pls, I need ur advise on what info he shuld armed himself with, some of the DON'T he needs to know and avoid etc. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by virginofafrica(m): 9:48am On May 15, 2013
penticom: please house, i need your help. my wife passport is still with immigration in Abuja, because she need to change her maiden name to the one in marriage certificate, since 3 weeks ago now, she is still waiting for photograph capturing. we have not did our medical test n police certificate, because we will need our passport data page in processing Police report and medical test. our interview is next week Thursday. what can i do? is it possible to change interview date? how can change it n is it advisable to do it?
yah my uncle that just got to U.s yesterday. His interview was supposed to be january both due to some things he missed it. And he contacted them through call and email. And they sent him a refix the interview date to march. Which was successful. And now he is in U'S now. Am a 2014 winner too. My interview will be current at september
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 10:04am On May 15, 2013
Gentiger:

Since you don't have your SSN and alien registration number (Printed in front of your green card) yet, you can't start these application now. What you can start doing now is to process your transcript and send to any accredited credential evaluation service provider. You can't afford to wait till you get here to begin this process.
Many thanks to you Gentiger. You remain very invaluable to this forum. God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by titiumo: 10:05am On May 15, 2013
please house i need your help.wht and wht is needed for medical and can i do my police report in lagos and which police station am i to do the police report.because am coming in from Akwa Ibom State..and how much is for the medical at children practice.Secondly hope there is nothing to apply again concerning the visa.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jamicanlady: 10:09am On May 15, 2013
virginofafrica: yah my uncle that just got to U.s yesterday. His interview was supposed to be january both due to some things he missed it. And he contacted them through call and email. And they sent him a refix the interview date to march. Which was successful. And now he is in U'S now. Am a 2014 winner too. My interview will be current at september

Hmmmmmm....my dear, its ur case number dat 'll be current and not ur interview. It is when ur case number becomes current dat u then anticipate the arrival of ur 2NL for ur interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2013
PLease what other documents do I need to submit with the DSP-122, DS-230 part I and II and passports photograph?

(1) (2) (3) ... (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.