Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:31 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (941142 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 11:10am On May 16, 2013
genlion: do u mean this friday

Yes sir, March guys got theirs 4 days or so after they were current. Today is our fourth day, plus I'm guessing the backlog would have cleared a bit and there would be no need for delay. I'm being hopeful anyway.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:31pm On May 16, 2013
Chuck87:

Yes sir, March guys got theirs 4 days or so after they were current. Today is our fourth day, plus I'm guessing the backlog would have cleared a bit and there would be no need for delay. I'm being hopeful anyway.

I hope so shld land 2morow oooo buh thing might change some tyme broz...I knw if isn't land ds week, hopefully by next week...believe me Rooooodboy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:36pm On May 16, 2013
nero xp: @ Doz in Texas,re u guys seeing dis TORNADO wreckin nd destroyin homes nd hurtin people? De heavy movin wind jst passed Arlington now,heading to oda cities...I nearly pissed on ma pant rite nw...@ doz on Naija,mek una de pray 4 us oo,Na so alarm de blow every wia,nd there has been lost in power supply for 5 tyms nw... sad

God's will take control IJN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 16, 2013
Amefrica: There will always be October's selection..
1) 125000 Winners were registered instead of 150000..
2) Not all registered winners will continue d processing(due to financial problem, ignorance n lack of interest)
3) During d interview period, not all winners will be given visa.. Based on academic qualification, many won't have up to 5credits in O'level.. Which may result in visa denial..
Due to all these items, all visas won't be exhausted, which will result in another random selection/release of 2nd batch winners.. I STAND TO BE ADJUSTED

the first point is invalid....up to 100,000 winners are normally selected,this year that rose to 120,000.any shortfall will be mopped up by the extra 25,000

my afraid,KCC has more than enough winners to utilize the available visas.no more draws ever.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 2:14pm On May 16, 2013
Hey Justwise, will you just give me one reason to delete my post?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 2:17pm On May 16, 2013
ManTiger: Hey Justwise, will you just give me one reason to delete my post?

That post is irrelevant, that issued was settled ages ago, i don't know why some of you are knee to rekindle that conflict.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 2:34pm On May 16, 2013
justwise:

That post is irrelevant, that issued was settled ages ago, i don't know why some of you are knee to rekindle that conflict.
The bolded part is as well not called for. The guy raised some salient points which i bolded, this is a public forum with constellations of ideas.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 2:36pm On May 16, 2013
ManTiger:
The bolded part is as well not called for. The guy raised some salient points which i bolded, this is a public forum with constellations of ideas.

The point he raised is irrelevant and will not help anybody here, it will only cause conflict and derail this thread.

Yes anybody copying and reposing that material is rekindling the conflict, i couldn't put it any clearer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 2:38pm On May 16, 2013
virginofafrica: +yah i know my case number is 2014af000060++

Be expecting ur interview to come up in oct or nov this year. so i will advice you to start get your document ready, cash too, pray and fast as well.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 2:47pm On May 16, 2013
justwise:

The point he raised is irrelevant and will not help anybody here, it will only cause conflict and derail this thread.

Yes anybody copying and riposting that material is rekindling the conflict, i couldn't put it any clearer.
That was why i bolded some of the write-ups to be empirically verified, that's what a forum is all about. Nobody is an island of know?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2013
Hello house I jst received dis mail now AKINLABI, OMOWUMI AYOOLA:
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 4:04pm On May 16, 2013
@house please if you are current begin to check for 2NL it has Landed like helicopter Gbam! I am holding my own now first week of July, though they did not include my daughter’s name who was delivered by March, but that is no problem. Congratulations to all of you out there.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2013
tundemalik@gmai:
Hello house I jst received dis mail now AKINLABI, OMOWUMI AYOOLA:
You have received this email notification to inform you that you have updates available at http: //www.dvlottery.state.gov/ESC. Please log in using your confirmation number from your original application to complete further processing.
pjogutum1: @house please if you are current begin to check for 2NL it has Landed like helicopter Gbam! I am holding my own now first week of July, though they did not include my daughter’s name who was delivered by March, but that is no problem. Congratulations to all of you out there.
Congrats to you all...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 16, 2013
adeniyisavage:

the first point is invalid....up to 100,000 winners are normally selected,this year that rose to 120,000.any shortfall will be mopped up by the extra 25,000

my afraid,KCC has more than enough winners to utilize the available visas.no more draws ever.

well. Lets just wait n see. But dnt be shocked if it is released

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 4:41pm On May 16, 2013
kaygee1977: Dear all...good evening. Did my npc today...was told 8k for 3 days...really don't understand it...it is so nasty how corruption is getting very fat. Please, can anyone give me contact for the police records so that I am not ripped off...how much it is and the requirements. Thank you. God bless us all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by hituneu: 5:17pm On May 16, 2013
so many testimonies on this thread,when will i also come to testify too,i always go thru this thread each day,the testimonies here gives me hope and at times makes me down cast cos mine seems like a standstill.father in heaven please remmeber others including my husband.amen,so we would come and testify
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:25pm On May 16, 2013
adeniyisavage:

@ Amefrica, r u trying to console someone here or what? Where do you get your facts from?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by nereiskc(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2013
My fellow Nairalanders, my sister was selected for further dv visa processing, she hv filled the DSP 122 and DSP 230 (1 and 2) forms.... Pls is it advisable to scan and email it to KCC and still send it thru normal mail (post). I need suggestions
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 5:28pm On May 16, 2013
MERCY2013: My interview experience

CO.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Gudafternoon
Me.. Hw as ur day bin
CO.. Fine thank you
Me.. U re welcome
CO.. What's ur highest level of education.
Me.. Bsc in computer sci.
CO.. What's ur project topic
Me.. I told him.
CO.. Explain it ?
Me.. I did
CO.. When did u graduate.
Me.. 2008
CO.. What hav you bin doing since den?
Me.. I told him.
CO.. Hav u ever applied for USA visa?
Me.. No
CO.. Are u married?
Me.. Am single
CO.. Do u hav children?
Me.. Smile NO
Congratulation I will approve ur visa.I witnessed 3 visa denial,couples were favored today.the female CO at window16 granted a visa within 2min.
I appreciate d ever gracious GOD for he complited wat he started. Tycoon Temmy,Adesoji,Gentiger,Neroxp,Femsoj,Adeyemi,Edimop,Roodboy,ihasky tanks for ur support.
Congratulations Mercy. I tap into the 'favour for couples' o. My interview comes up in 5 days. House, I and my wife (Shewen4God) covet your prayers.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kevweflex(m): 5:28pm On May 16, 2013
pjogutum1: @house please if you are current begin to check for 2NL it has Landed like helicopter Gbam! I am holding my own now first week of July, though they did not include my daughter’s name who was delivered by March, but that is no problem. Congratulations to all of you out there.

Congratulobia my broda. I wish you God's favour all the way. Go there and come back with a testimony. Our meeting sure is a divine one.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaygee1977: 6:49pm On May 16, 2013
Hi Kevwe, I am a bit confused here...I was not given a long birth certificate. I was given Birth Attestation Letter...Please, guide me. Is this what I am supposed to be given? I was born in the year 1977. Please, explain to me because I am worried now.
kevwe_flex:

it's d real one bro. National Population Commission, Federal Republic Of Nigeria, long birth certificate.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 16, 2013
Amefrica:

well. Lets just wait n see. But dnt be shocked if it is released

i ain't holding my breath...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 9:35pm On May 16, 2013
2NL in the mail ladies and gentlemen! We thank GOD!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by giddadon(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2013
nero xp: @ Doz in Texas,re u guys seeing dis TORNADO wreckin nd destroyin homes nd hurtin people? De heavy movin wind jst passed Arlington now,heading to oda cities...I nearly pissed on ma pant rite nw...@ doz on Naija,mek una de pray 4 us oo,Na so alarm de blow every wia,nd there has been lost in power supply for 5 tyms nw... sad
i'd rather go 2 norway guys.....america aint save
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:24pm On May 16, 2013
THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. I DON RECEIVE MY 2NL. GLORY TO GOD. MOTHER GENTIGER, CELEBRATE YOUR SONS 2NL

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 12:17am On May 17, 2013
genlion: THE EAGLE HAS LANDED. I DON RECEIVE MY 2NL. GLORY TO GOD. MOTHER GENTIGER, CELEBRATE YOUR SONS 2NL
ROARRRRRRRRRRRR
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 12:22am On May 17, 2013
Hello house wat shld i hold when going for police report
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:55am On May 17, 2013
tolubillion: Hello house wat shld i hold when going for police report
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:56am On May 17, 2013
tolubillion: Hello house wat shld i hold when going for police report

Two passport photograph & international passport...5k.

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.