Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,475 members, 7,891,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 12:05 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (732) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931989 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 2:18pm On May 17, 2013
raul_y: @gentiger....Please is it compulsory that one get a NPC birth certificate,because the one i have is from the state government and it contains all the details required??

I will always recommend NPC issued birth certificate. You need a birth certificate that will serve you beyond visa processing. It was until I arrived the US before I realized most agencies I had dealings with ONLY recognized NPC issued birth certificate. If you can get it along with What you presently got, go to the embassy with both. As always, the embassy will take the PREFERRED, which is NPC and return the other one to you. It doesn't mean What you got won't be accepted at the embassy, but think beyond your visa application to the reality of living in America.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:41pm On May 17, 2013
ripple0508: I won as single but am married with kids I work with a local govt and am into events too,I have my schl.cert but I failed mathematics I have more tha 5 credits. I wanted to fill my kids into column 31b but I mistakenly filled it into 29 and we have all been called for an interview in july. I have three kids+ my husband and by 1st week in august, I will be expecting another baby. Am scared, don't want to lose this chance pls advice and tell me what my chances r. Thanks
ma'am, u ought to have maintained ur single status while filling the form. Cos going for your interview with ur family will only lead to denial. I would advice u seek advice from an immigration lawyer.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 2:48pm On May 17, 2013
pjogutum1: TWO KINDS OF NPC BIRTH CERTIFICATE. Please take note:

@Kevwe_flex, My brother the birth certificate specimen you posted on this thread is for children not for adults, we have two kinds of birth certificate issued by the National Population Commission (NPC)
1. The first one is called birth certificate for (minors) children between 0 and 17 years.
2. The second one is called birth attestation given to (adults) from 18 years and above. The birth attestation carries your passport stamped at the down 2/3 sector while the spill runs over to the form, the form is an A4 size form.
some states dont include passport e.g edo state and it's still acceptable at the embassy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:15pm On May 17, 2013
ripple0508: I won as single but am married with kids I work with a local govt and am into events too,I have my schl.cert but I failed mathematics I have more tha 5 credits. I wanted to fill my kids into column 31b but I mistakenly filled it into 29 and we have all been called for an interview in july. I have three kids+ my husband and by 1st week in august, I will be expecting another baby. Am scared, don't want to lose this chance pls advice and tell me what my chances r. Thanks

Madam, do you really want to know your chances? You got none. If you included all these individuals only after you got your winning notification, then your chances are zero over hundred. Use that money to solve important problems instead of dashing it out to the American Government. If anyone is giving you hopes and urging you on, it's not a bad idea, but you'll wish you listened afterwards.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 3:22pm On May 17, 2013
@roodboy pls can u giv me d contact numba of d man or woman dat i can contact for d new npc certificate..tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by usef83: 3:23pm On May 17, 2013
@roodboy pls can u giv me d contact numba of d man or woman dat i can contact for d new npc certificate.. in surulere..tanx
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Thomby2k12(m): 3:26pm On May 17, 2013
My dear brothers and sisters of nairaland. I have a very disturbing question to ask. A brother could not attend his DV2013 visa interview due to some circumstances beyond his control. Is it still possible for him to still have another appointment scheduled for him? How should he go about it? Looking forward to your quick response.
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Obatide(m): 3:41pm On May 17, 2013
Seniors in the DV issues (adesoji, Brightmon, getinger, temmytanny,tiwanna and host of others)
I've been reading this tread for a while now, I'm in 140s page. Your contributions have been greatly benefitting, GOD BLESS US ALL.
Pls urgently advise on this issue:
on our WAEC Certificates just collected, the year in the date of birth is not correct, say instead of 1983, they wrote 1985. Efforts to get it correcteced pple say is difficult, pls what should we do as a principal applicant and beneficiary?
Also, when wife is older than husband according to documents submitted, what is their chances at embassy?
Your reply is urgently needed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2013
Thomby2k12: My dear brothers and sisters of nairaland. I have a very disturbing question to ask. A brother could not attend his DV2013 visa interview due to some circumstances beyond his control. Is it still possible for him to still have another appointment scheduled for him? How should he go about it? Looking forward to your quick response.
Thanks

It's not a problem. Let him write the embassy stating his reasons and requesting a new date. Let him quote his case Number and full names to get their audience. He must act fast. September 30th is fast approaching.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 3:44pm On May 17, 2013
Obatide: Seniors in the DV issues (adesoji, Brightmon, getinger, temmytanny,tiwanna and host of others)
I've been reading this tread for a while now, I'm in 140s page. Your contributions have been greatly benefitting, GOD BLESS US ALL.
on our WAEC Certificates just collected, the year in the date of birth is not correct, say instead of 1983, they wrote 1985. Efforts to get it correcteced pple say is difficult, pls what should we do as a principal applicant and beneficiary?
Also, when wife is older than husband according to documents submitted, what is their chances at embassy?

Your age difference is inconsequential. Here in the US, older women prefer younger guys. As for the error in your date entry, a simple affidavit from the High court will fix that. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 3:59pm On May 17, 2013
Hello all, please what documents are required to get the NPC certificate?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Thomby2k12(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2013
Gentiger:

It's not a problem. Let him write the embassy stating his reasons and requesting a new date. Let him quote his case Number and full names to get their audience. He must act fast. September 30th is fast approaching.
Thank you very much my Gentiger. We will do that a.s.a.p.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:17pm On May 17, 2013
Chuck87: Hello all, please what documents are required to get the NPC certificate?
an affidavit of age declaration, cash, as well as 2passport(but this depends on d state u are getting it done)
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:45pm On May 17, 2013
kaygee1977: I am so confused here...The one I was given is like a letter with my passport photo at the bottom...no other form o!
yeap......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:47pm On May 17, 2013
rood boy:

I av a two form one frm high court one frm NPC attach togeda given by NPC offic..so ds is wat is writtn on it.

NATIiON POPULATION COMMISSION
21-14 BABS ANIMASHAUN STREET.
LAGOS STATE

Telegram_____________

Telephone: 4970428.Nig logo is here. NPC/LS/PAVA/Bleep/25
Ref_______________
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN 13th Novem 1212
Date:_____________
ATTESTATION OF BIRTH-by Rooooooodboy.

Decree No. 69 of Decembber, 1992 on Births, Deaths, etc., (Compulsory Registration) Federal Military Gov of Nigeria assigned the function of the registration of Birth, Deaths, Marriages, Divorces etc., and issuance of such relevant certificate to National population Commission with effect frm 1988.

With reference to the application 4 letter Attestation of Birth frm the bearer Roooodboy and a copy of statutory declaration of Age of 3th day of oct, 2012 obtained at the high Court Registry, Holden at lagost, state of Nigeria.

Rooooodby was born at surulere in surulere L.G.A. Of lagos state on the 2th day of November, 199* to the family of MR. Boy rood (father) and MRS. Roood boy (mother) both frm lagos in surulere Gov Area of lagos oof Nigeria. And dat Rooodboy is an indigen of lagos in surulere Gov Area of lagos state of Nigeria.

This falls beyond the coverage of the Decree No 69 of December 1992 4 issuance of birth certificate.

In the light of the above information, gratefully accept this Birth Attestation Letter respect of the bearer.

Thank you 4 co-operation.

Signature

A.A Owolabi
Statae director here stamp & passport
An dere is a signatur
At the back of my pas
sport.

Hope ds help? Nd I did mine 3k.
dats hw mine is.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 4:47pm On May 17, 2013
rood boy:

I av a two form one frm high court one frm NPC attach togeda given by NPC offic..so ds is wat is writtn on it.

NATIiON POPULATION COMMISSION
21-14 BABS ANIMASHAUN STREET.
LAGOS STATE

Telegram_____________

Telephone: 4970428.Nig logo is here. NPC/LS/PAVA/Bleep/25
Ref_______________
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN 13th Novem 1212
Date:_____________
ATTESTATION OF BIRTH-by Rooooooodboy.

Decree No. 69 of Decembber, 1992 on Births, Deaths, etc., (Compulsory Registration) Federal Military Gov of Nigeria assigned the function of the registration of Birth, Deaths, Marriages, Divorces etc., and issuance of such relevant certificate to National population Commission with effect frm 1988.

With reference to the application 4 letter Attestation of Birth frm the bearer Roooodboy and a copy of statutory declaration of Age of 3th day of oct, 2012 obtained at the high Court Registry, Holden at lagost, state of Nigeria.

Rooooodby was born at surulere in surulere L.G.A. Of lagos state on the 2th day of November, 199* to the family of MR. Boy rood (father) and MRS. Roood boy (mother) both frm lagos in surulere Gov Area of lagos oof Nigeria. And dat Rooodboy is an indigen of lagos in surulere Gov Area of lagos state of Nigeria.

This falls beyond the coverage of the Decree No 69 of December 1992 4 issuance of birth certificate.

In the light of the above information, gratefully accept this Birth Attestation Letter respect of the bearer.

Thank you 4 co-operation.

Signature

A.A Owolabi
Statae director here stamp & passport
An dere is a signatur
At the back of my pas
sport.

Hope ds help? Nd I did mine 3k.
dats hw mine is.....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 5:56pm On May 17, 2013
Obatide: Seniors in the DV issues (adesoji, Brightmon, getinger, temmytanny,tiwanna and host of others)
I will advice you get it corrected as soon as possible.An affidavit won't help you on that day of interview.Take the cert to waec office in lagos you will find someone that will help you correct it in a short period.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 7:14pm On May 17, 2013
ernestleon: I will advice you get it corrected as soon as possible.An affidavit won't help you on that day of interview.Take the cert to waec office in lagos you will find someone that will help you correct it in a short period.

Really??!!! Wow!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:41pm On May 17, 2013
ManTiger:
Go and get the Visa for the family...
i will the tigress. our family needs it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:44pm On May 17, 2013
Chuck87:

Bro, I sent you the pin, you have not added me?
sorry bro, i dont av bis on my bb. hopefully i will load my bb tumorow. thanks. roarrrrrrrrrr
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ernestleon(m): 8:19pm On May 17, 2013
Gentiger:

Really??!!! Wow!!!
Are you mocking me?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by biggie1o2(m): 8:23pm On May 17, 2013
monsieursam64: an affidavit of age declaration, cash, as well as 2passport(but this depends on d state u are getting it done)

What about baptismal card? Can it be used in the absence of the affidavit of age declaration in seeking for the NPC certificate? Or is it mandatory its affidavit of age declaration?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Thomby2k12(m): 8:49pm On May 17, 2013
Gentiger:

Please my brother, do I need to choose specify a date for the new appointment or are they the one who will give me a date? How long does it take get a reply from the embassy? Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:56pm On May 17, 2013
Thomby2k12:

Please my brother, do I need to choose specify a date for the new appointment or are they the one who will give me a date? How long does it take get a reply from the embassy? Thanks.

They will give you a date. You do not have the discretion to choose.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Thomby2k12(m): 9:21pm On May 17, 2013
Gentiger:

They will give you a date. You do not have the discretion to choose.
Thanks bro. How long does it take to get a reply from the embassy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.