Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,791 members, 7,921,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937004 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by penticom: 4:40am On May 27, 2013
pls house, i sent mail to usa embassy in nigeria
to reschedule my interview last week tuesday
due to d situation beyond my control, pls, how
long it will take them to reply me and
reschedule me? waitin for ur contribution pls.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:07am On May 27, 2013
Gentiger:

I am in school enjoying government benefit. I really don't know what you friend gains in controversies. I don't know why he's in the habit of attacking my inputs. He never comes up with original ideas but will research to destroy a selfless service rendered by someone else. It's really an indication some people need to grow up and shed low self-esteem and inferiority complex. I expect Justwise by now to know some people have outlived their usefulness. I really intended to ignore the attention seeker but decided to post this to encourage people to go to school. If your state askes you to wait for one year to qualify, by all means comply, But don't rubbish spirited input because it makes you appear envious. I am concluding on my repory on jobs. This individual wont do the same but will rather research to attack and destroy. Am out of here. Signing out from Los Angeles California.
temmytanny:

thank you bros, I made my statement cos a US citizen told me its not possible to school in a state with out stayin in such state in one year. Like I said,i was going to do more research on it.
[quote author=Gentiger]

I think I should be the one asking two of you what do you friends intend to gain from this civil war, I have reached out to both to stop this all in the name of helping people. You don't help people by insulting one another, except you are a politician.

3 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jaspa400(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2013
House pls i need ur advice,on my waec certificate,my surname was misspelt that is UKONKWO instead of OKONKWO pls house wat shuld i do....pls ansa me ASAP
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by joeonye: 8:26am On May 27, 2013
Pls I Need A Self Contain Apartment In Maryland USA
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 8:32am On May 27, 2013
hello house, pls i nid ur help..

the agant that want to help me in processing my document want one of his family frnd which is a male to go with me
cos in playin d lottry he filled married for me, now am selected he now want his family to go with me.

i told him is not possible cos i have my own fiance dat we are getting married in july, i cant go with someone else
i have bin begging him he shud pls allow my spouse to go with me. moreover am d winner..... he said dere are oda ways for my spouse to go, nd i told him dat he shud use dat oda way for his brother too. buh his insisting ...............

pls, wot can i doo.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Sakirasexy: 8:43am On May 27, 2013
Hello house mates,,,,,my father wants to know the advantage of dis visa lottery.am a winner of dv 2013 and my interview is next week.he need me to convince him dat it is worth it.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by neroxp(m): 9:25am On May 27, 2013
jaspa400: House pls i need ur advice,on my waec certificate,my surname was misspelt that is UKONKWO instead of OKONKWO pls house wat shuld i do....pls ansa me ASAP
Just go nd do an affidavit to cover dat minor error.The same tin hapend to me,but the CO didn't even notice it,So an affivadit of fact is ok for it..
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2013
@ nero xp & YessWeeCan

Please calm it, enough of war of words, i don't want to keep hiding your posts.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Opoki(m): 9:47am On May 27, 2013
@Justwise: Do you realise that i feel belittled whenever a mod delete my post?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:54am On May 27, 2013
MUTEAU: congrats
Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 9:58am On May 27, 2013
[quote author=rood boy][/quote]Nothing really. Just commenting on the way you quote....quite different from others. No wahala.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justwise(m): 9:59am On May 27, 2013
Opoki: @Justwise: Do you realise that i feel belittled whenever a mod delete my post?

Its understandable to feel like that, i will as well if my post was deleted for just no reason. I deleted your post because of the post you quoted
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 10:20am On May 27, 2013
@buklan4real@yah: hello house, pls i nid ur help..

the agant that want to help me in processing my document want one of his family frnd which is a male to go with me
cos in playin d lottry he filled married for me, now am selected he now want his family to go with me.

i told him is not possible cos i have my own fiance dat we are getting married in july, i cant go with someone else
i have bin begging him he shud pls allow my spouse to go with me. moreover am d winner..... he said dere are oda ways for my spouse to go, nd i told him dat he shud use dat oda way for his brother too. buh his insisting ...............

pls, wot can i doo.

I am afraid that this is a hard one, but first before I proceed you need to answer some questions
1. Which name did the agent used as your husband, your fiance’s or the young man he wants to use?
2. Whose passport photograph was attached with yours during the initial entry?
3. Which date of birth did he used?
If the answers to the above questions tilt towards his choice of man for you, I am afraid there is nothing you can do than to play according to his rule or abandon the program.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:07am On May 27, 2013
adesojiaderemi@:

Temmy, you can attend private school any time and also qualify for federal grant plus loan but community college that is cheaper with other benefits(up to free tuition) requires that you live one year in your county before you can qualify for the full benefit. My wife Started schooling in the fifth month of our arrival, she received federal grant plus loan.

To be very frank and objective, everyone of you in this forum means well! People are learning so much from all of you. We can't pay for the free services you are rendering, so please do not be discouraged. Mr. Adesoji, the world is watching you: This is a very balanced, mature and complete information you are giving out. Now I know the difference: Community Colleges and Private University (Their requirement for grants). God bless you sir!

Let's, however, not discourage the likes of Temmy and Gentiger: Two beautiful and intelligent dudes, always writing the same thing, but in different fashions! At the end of the day, God will unite you as best of friends. It's a small world!!

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 11:24am On May 27, 2013
pjogutum1: @buklan4real@yah: hello house, pls i nid ur help..

pls, wot can i doo.

I am afraid that this is a hard one, but first before I proceed you need to answer some questions
1. Which name did the agent used as your husband, your fiance’s or the young man he wants to use?
2. Whose passport photograph was attached with yours during the initial entry?
3. Which date of birth did he used?
If the answers to the above questions tilt towards his choice of man for you, I am afraid there is nothing you can do than to play according to his rule or abandon the program.

He used my own name for applying for d lottry,
but wen he was registry it on line he choose married for me. the result came out
lucly i won.

u knw after seeing ur status u have to further on the form to fill nd send to KCC.
we havent filled d form cos i didnt agree to go with dat guy.. i told him to let me nd my fiance go nd i will pay him
since am d pricipal applicant.

I havnt filld d form yet.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:30am On May 27, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

but wen he was registry it on line he choose married for me. the result came out
lucly i won.

u knw after seeing ur status u have to further on the form to fill nd send to KCC.
we havent filled d form cos i didnt agree to go with dat guy.. i told him to let me nd my fiance go nd i will pay him

My brother, it is well! When you play the dv lottery initially, there is a portion for uploading photo's of beneficiaries. i.e. spouse and name. Who's picture and name did your agent use in playing initially?
Sorry, if I didn't get you right - kindly tell me!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 11:37am On May 27, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

My brother, it is well! When you play the dv lottery initially, there is a portion for uploading photo's of beneficiaries. i.e. spouse and name. Who's picture and name did your agent use in playing initially?
Sorry, if I didn't get you right - kindly tell me!

You're right! The issue is whose name,Photo and other details were used as spouse and not who she wants to marry and go with. If not the application and winnings are doomed. O boy, you don show Jos? Me dey prepare to head Down Under.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:43am On May 27, 2013
justwise:

Its understandable to feel like that, i will as well if my post was deleted for just no reason. I deleted your post because of the post you quoted
Just as you always do to mine!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ifeanyiabdul: 11:45am On May 27, 2013
ferdimako:

You're right! The issue is whose name,Photo and other details were used as spouse and not who she wants to marry and go with. If not the application and winnings are doomed. O boy, you don show Jos? Me dey prepare to head Down Under.

My brother, I still dey o! Putting finishing touches, but hopefully will leave around the end of August.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:49am On May 27, 2013
buklan4real@yah:

lucly i won.

For the fact that some of us are highly informed about this dv stuff dosen't make us an agent, my sister, don't accept to be merged with no one they are lying, no agent will ever pair you with anybody form the onset, are they God to have known that you are destined to be a winner?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:51am On May 27, 2013
ifeanyi.abdul:

To be very frank and objective, everyone of you in this forum means well! People are learning so much from all of you. We can't pay for the free services you are rendering, so please do not be discouraged. Mr. Adesoji, the world is watching you: This is a very balanced, mature and complete information you are giving out. Now I know the difference: Community Colleges and Private University (Their requirement for grants). God bless you sir!

Let's, however, not discourage the likes of Temmy and Gentiger: Two beautiful and intelligent dudes, always writing the same thing, but in different fashions! At the end of the day, God will unite you as best of friends. It's a small world!!

ifanyi ma mind awon boys yen, my perception changed when I now have them on my fb and found out they are complete gentle guys.Meanwhile, can I have your fb name please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.