Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,247 members, 7,894,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 11:01 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (932579 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lorddom(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2013
For camroon if you go interview the C.O move white pepar di give you just know say things don bad.put if na yellow start rejoice

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pator(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2013
Tobi henryo: @Genlion,my interview is scheduled 3rd week in july nd as for my earlier questn abt how long it takes for a new born babys visa to be processd,someone told me that it takes 3months it 2b process and considerin dt dv 2013 closes by septembr.wanna knw so I can plan ahead.thanx

Are you going to put to bed before or after your interview? If after your interview, all you need to do is to get the baby's passport, immunization record from the hospital you are using and 3 passport photograph of the baby. You will then go back to the embassy with your own visa package and they will join your passport with that of the baby. This can be done anytime after delivery and of course before Sept 30. So you don't need to wait till after 3 month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by remkay2012: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2013
pator:

Are you going to put to bed before or after your interview? If after your interview, all you need to do is to get the baby's passport, immunization record from the hospital you are using and 3 passport photograph of the baby. You will then go back to the embassy with your own visa package and they will join your passport with that of the baby. This can be done anytime after delivery and of course before Sept 30. So you don't need to wait till after 3 month.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2013
Hello house, esp to those who have made the USCIS payment (165 USD). I had an error while trying to make payment 2 days ago, I got an error message saying the digits given must be 9 and that if one is given less than 9 digits 0s should be added before the A, so I added 0 since I was given 8 digits to make 9 digits. Hope this applies to those who have already made payment.
Though, I got a 13 digits Receipt ID.
Secondly, I would be flying next week an I need to know if I can travel with beverages, washing soap (Ariel and Canoe), grinded Egunsi, Ogbono, Stock fish etc.
Thnx all and I expect ur reply as soon as possible.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 6:15am On Jul 01, 2013
Dear All;

I am very thankful to all member of this great forum, if you Google in internet you won't find any thing related to DV lottery winners in Afghanistan, with the help of this website, it was very easy for me to go through every thing, my interview was quit simple and successful, few question and then fingerprints.

I don't know whether every US embassies carry the same procedure or not, but at the end of interview the CO handed me a yellow card, and told me your interview is done, now you have to wait for administration process, we will contact you when your visa is ready to be collect.

Would you please let me know, how long does administration process takes in your country.

Once again thank you all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 7:05am On Jul 01, 2013
JOIN ME In CELEBRATN,,,, 2DAY is mY DaY.......tRuLy d "1St BoRn Of D MONTH"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2013
Husmern: JOIN ME In CELEBRATN,,,, 2DAY is mY DaY.......tRuLy d "1St BoRn Of D MONTH"
Happy Birthday sir,
God has already given you best birthday gift(America Green card)
And N̲̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ you can celebrate
Am a DV2014 winner but av bn following this trend so fer.
Cheerz
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2013
Special greetings and congrats to all those that won DV 2013. I was encouraged to play the following year by the testimony of a very close friend of mine that won and to God's glory, I won DV 2014! Anyway since you guys have so much experience, I have this one nagging question on my mind and i will appreciate any help/suggestions.

I changed my middle name sometime during my university days but could not do same in school because I was told that the only grounds for granting change of name in the school is marriage. So now i have graduated but the first name on my certificate is different from the first name on my international passport. I have a change of name affidavit (original copy) but i lost the newspaper publication. Will that pose a problem of any sort or are there things I can do to be very sure it wont be a problem?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Pls harmonize your name to the way it is in your certificate and intl passport so that it wont pose problem for you. If i may ask how does the name look like
okeymen: Special greetings and :Pcongrats to all those that won DV 2013. I was encouraged to play the following year by the testimony of a very close friend of mine that won and to God's glory, I won DV 2014! Anyway since you guys have so much experience, I have this one nagging question on my mind and i will appreciate any help/suggestions.

I changed my middle name sometime during my university days but could not do same in school because I was told that the only grounds for granting change of name in the school is marriage. So now i have graduated but the first name on my certificate is different from the first name on my international passport. I have a change of name affidavit (original copy) but i lost the newspaper publication. Will that pose a problem of any sort or are there things I can do to be very sure it wont be a problem?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2013
ajmiry:
Dear All;

I am very thankful to all member of this great forum, if you Google in internet you won't find any thing related to DV lottery winners in Afghanistan, with the help of this website, it was very easy for me to go through every thing, my interview was quit simple and successful, few question and then fingerprints.

I don't know whether every US embassies carry the same procedure or not, but at the end of interview the CO handed me a yellow card, and told me your interview is done, now you have to wait for administration process, we will contact you when your visa is ready to be collect.

Would you please let me know, how long does administration process takes in your country.

Congrats in advance bro.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 9:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Goodmorning my e-family members,I jst got a call frm my host dat he cnt accomodate me cos his room mate didn't accept dat.Am a bit confused nw,pls any1 who's willing to help out cos,I don't jst knw wat to do nw.Hav nobody in d US nw accept ds guy dat jst turned dwn.......All I nid is shelter for a lilu period and by God's grace,wldnt hav to dependent.plssssssssssss.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2013
edojariogba: Pls harmonize your name to the way it is in your certificate and intl passport so that it wont pose problem for you. If i may ask how does the name look like

Name on certificate is Ezeoha Udoka Kalu which is the old name. Name on Passport and every document for the last ten years Ezenwa Udoka Kalu.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2013
Hello all, please what documents are needed for the police report and the medical examination?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2013
okeymen:

Name on certificate is Ezeoha Udoka Kalu which is the old name. Name on Passport and every document for the last ten years Ezenwa Udoka Kalu.
@okeymen what is your highest qualification that u applied with or which certificate bears the old name?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 10:19am On Jul 01, 2013
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 10:23am On Jul 01, 2013
Chuck87: Hello all, please what documents are needed for the police report and the medical examination?
for medical u need photocopy of passport data page, 2 passport,2nl,inl passport. For police report u need photocopy of passport data page, 1 passport,inl passport.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2013
edojariogba: for medical u need photocopy of passport data page, 2 passport,2nl,inl passport. For police report u need photocopy of passport data page, 1 passport,inl passport.

Thank you very much. Please which of the clinics did you use and why?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2013
House, please which of the two hospitals is the better option? Qlife or consultants practice?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 11:06am On Jul 01, 2013
Chuck87: House, please which of the two hospitals is the better option? Qlife or consultants practice?
go to consultant practice they ar faster but be smart
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 11:49am On Jul 01, 2013
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ GOD just collect my passport with visa on it @ the new visa collection address ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Muri okunola v.i... I really ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ u all ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this forum room, GOD bless u all.... Pls if u A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ going to collect ur visa, may sure u mak photocopy of any of ur id card to collect ur visa...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chuck87:

Thank you very much. Please which of the clinics did you use and why?
i used consultant practice cos day was wat people were using and qlife is far from me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
tycoon77: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ GOD just collect my passport with visa on it @ the new visa collection address ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ Muri okunola v.i... I really ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ u all ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ this forum room, GOD bless u all.... Pls if u A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ going to collect ur visa, may sure u mak photocopy of any of ur id card to collect ur visa...
Congratulation bro. Give the house the direction to the new visa pick up address.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2013
ajmiry:
Dear All;

The administration process maximum is 60days. If you have any complicated issue. You will be contact before 35days.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
okeymen: Special greetings and congrats to all those that won DV 2013. I was encouraged to play the following year by the testimony of a very close friend of mine that won and to God's glory, I won DV 2014! Anyway since you guys have so much experience, I have this one nagging question on my mind and i will appreciate any help/suggestions.

Do another newspaper publication and take it with you to the interview with the affidavit.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
zionking28: Hello house, esp to those who have made the USCIS payment (165 USD). I had an error while trying to make payment 2 days ago, I got an error message saying the digits given must be 9 and that if one is given less than 9 digits 0s should be added before the A, so I added 0 since I was given 8 digits to make 9 digits. Hope this applies to those who have already made payment.
Though, I got a 13 digits Receipt ID.
Secondly, I would be flying next week an I need to know if I can travel with beverages, washing soap (Ariel and Canoe), grinded Egunsi, Ogbono, Stock fish etc.
Thnx all and I expect ur reply as soon as possible.
That's not an error. Its an instruction. You re on track bro. Why do u need beverages and washing soap? No liquid is allowed on the plane. Grinded egusi, ogbono & stock fish is okay. You can even buy them here too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2013
Husmern: JOIN ME In CELEBRATN,,,, 2DAY is mY DaY.......tRuLy d "1St BoRn Of D MONTH"
hBD bro. Wishing you LLNP.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by okeymen: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
edojariogba: @okeymen what is your highest qualification that u applied with or which certificate bears the old name?

the old name is on all my academic records. the highest qualification is a B.Sc. which is what i applied with.i changed the name just before i graduated but the school would not recognize the name change. everything i have since then bears the new name including my passports, driving licence, work history and bank records.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
Chuck87: House, please which of the two hospitals is the better option? Qlife or consultants practice?

I got notification that u are trying to reach me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2013
okeymen:

the old name is on all my academic records. the highest qualification is a B.Sc. which is what i applied with.i changed the name just before i graduated but the school would not recognize the name change. everything i have since then bears the new name including my passports, driving licence, work history and bank records.
u have find the newspaper either from state libery or do another change of name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
gokman4u:
Happy Birthday sir,
God has already given you best birthday gift(America Green card)
And N̲̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ you can celebrate
Am a DV2014 winner but av bn following this trend so fer.
Cheerz
10ks ....may God grant ur wishes..d visa shall b urs in da name of God
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
edojariogba:
, hello edojariogba, when r u going to pick up ur visa at d new address tomorow?, may b u shd giv me ur numba because i'm also going 2morow..thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yusmash00: Congratulation bro. Give the house the direction to the new visa pick up address.

From cms take a bus going to bar beach eko hotel, drop @ the last bus-stop, 4rm dere u tak a little work to Muri okunola stree or ask @ the last bus-stop that u are going to Muri okunola.. very easy to locate..

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.