Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,134 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:49 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931539 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
I'm believing God that Genlion's Visa has been approved!
Congrats To those who just got their 2NL, it indicates 1 thing, those who has been unduly denied "might" be considered.
ManTiger signing off from Ibadan, Nigeria.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
seriously waiting for genlion's testimony.
cos i bliv he has bin given alredy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ r emkay2012, my highest degree is HND bus admin pls, just logged on now, tnx n God bls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
House.......Genlion has finally got his Visa approved today.......jst called em nt quite long,so let ur hearts nt be trouble cos he'll soon come on board to testify.........so api for em and God wil do ours too.....House.......Genlion has finally got his Visa approved today.......jst called em nt quite long,so let ur hearts nt be trouble cos he'll soon come on board to testify.........so api for em and God wil do ours too.....House.......Genlion has finally got his Visa approved today.......jst called em nt quite long,so let ur hearts nt be trouble cos he'll soon come on board to testify.........so api for em and God wil do ours too.....

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
My apologies for the typographic errors pls, just read through my last post n saw the errors....tnx guys n God bls u all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the righteous are as bold as lion. If God be for us who can be against us. I tank the almight God, the king of kings, the creator of the universe, the I am I am, God of abraham, the God dat knows it all, i bow before ur majesty, i adore ur holy name,for u are worthy to be praise. Tank u jesus. For great tins he has done. I dedicate my visa to the almighty God, the owner of my soul. Visa approved. Details comin upp shortly

5 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the righteous are as bold as lion. If God be for us who can be against us. I tank the almight God, the king of kings, the creator of the universe, the I am I am, God of abraham, the God dat knows it all, i bow before ur majesty, i adore ur holy name,for u are worthy to be praise. Tank u jesus. For great tins he has done. I dedicate my visa to the almighty God, the owner of my soul. Visa approved. Details comin upp shortly

Glory be to God!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
I am going to narrate my interview in a very special way in such a way no one has done it before. Since am a communicator, i am goin to report to you all i experienced on tHe course of the interview. My report of d interview will be the exact words used by the consular. I.e verbatim of wat the consular said to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2013
Before interview tins i did: i actually got myself to talking privately with some knowledgeable members of the house both in us and nigeria. We speak true mails and social media. I ask them questions and i get ans frm them. I also went true the pages from 1-400. I stopped at 400. I also ensure i read comments of other members in d house.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2013
On nterview daY: i could nt sleep at home becos my house is far frm VI.i thought of sleeping in ano hotel bt it was risky so i decided to sleep in a filling station near the expressway becos the gate of my street is always opened around 5. So i cld not afford to leave home 5am. I made an arrangement with a taxi to come and pick me up wen it is 4. So i slept in dat filling station becos i also no d security man too bt mosqito chop me no be small. I could nt even sleep self, my mind is just in dat interview.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tundemalikgmai(m): 3:16pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: Before interview tins i did: i actually got myself to talking privately with some knowledgeable members of the house both in us and nigeria. We speak true mails and social media. I ask them questions and i get ans frm them. I also went true the pages from 1-400. I stopped at 400. I also ensure i read comments of other members in d house.
congratulations bro,I rejoice with u,I and my family key into your testimony,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
The taxi man came to pick me at exactly 4:02 so from alagbbado,I got to the embassy at exactly 5:03. I met just 3pple at dat time and before u no it pple started comin in. We were callwed to form a line for security check bt before den, i saw one of my student parent who is working in d embassy and we greeted. Infact she was angry dat i did nt tell her i will be comin even wen we saw last week. She no no say i code everttin. She sAid she wld av helped me check d document am sumbmittin. She no no say house don full me wt lot of info.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
The taxi man came to pick me at exactly 4:02 so from alagbbado,I got to the embassy at exactly 5:03. I met just 3pple at dat time and before u no it pple started comin in. We were callwed to form a line for security check bt before den, i saw one of my student parent who is working in d embassy and we greeted. Infact she was angry dat i did nt tell her i will be comin even wen we saw last week. She no no say i code everttin. She sAid she wld av helped me check d document am sumbmittin. She no no say house don full me wt lot of info. So wen she greeted me pple started lookinn at me like a super star knowin the person who came to address tHe non and immgrant visa applicant
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the righteous are as bold as lion. If God be for us who can be against us. I tank the almight God, the king of kings, the creator of the universe, the I am I am, God of abraham, the God dat knows it all, i bow before ur majesty, i adore ur holy name,for u are worthy to be praise. Tank u jesus. For great tins he has done. I dedicate my visa to the almighty God, the owner of my soul. Visa approved. Details comin upp shortly

happpppppyyyyyyyyyyyyy for uuu....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by OLAA1: 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: The taxi man came to pick me at exactly 4:02 so from alagbbado,I got to the embassy at exactly 5:03. I met just 3pple at dat time and before u no it pple started comin in. We were callwed to form a line for security check bt before den, i saw one of my student parent who is working in d embassy and we greeted. Infact she was angry dat i did nt tell her i will be comin even wen we saw last week. She no no say i code everttin. She sAid she wld av helped me check d document am sumbmittin. She no no say house don full me wt lot of info. So wen she greeted me pple started lookinn at me like a super star knowin the person who came to address tHe non and immgrant visa applicant

Congrats
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2013
rood boy:

Neva mind Rooooodboi jare, ma blackberry fone has fault dat's why Bozz...Abeg no vex...I'm doin fine tycoon nd urs? Pls u guys shld add me back Tycoon,Amedino,junkerhill,edimop,scamfieil,mercy,nero xp,honeydee,Yusmashoo, (21C1ACB4).
I have add you bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
candytos:

@ Yumash00, thanks. I am going to start working on them immediately.
One thing is confusing n I need advise from u personally so pls send me ur email so I can chat on it with u. How are u finding ur feet in the states? Which state are u? I believe n pray that u will be successful in this land beyond ur expectations IJN amen.
Yankee is so sweet. I haven't start doing anything. Just chilling and going out. I'm here in Chicago. It will be better if we talk on facebook: Prince Adebowale Masha.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2013
congratulation bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2013
@genlion; Congrats. I thank GOD for you.
@candytos and all who just got d 2nl, ur case shall nt be different, y'all shall also share ur own successful interview experience on dis thread and d name of GOD will b praised.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by monsieursam64(m): 5:08pm On Jul 03, 2013
jidex001: SCAM ALERT. ( I got this mail below in my email today). I am very sure the person is part this forum.

Hello
dear, i am miss joy
jobe i came across your contact
at http://www.nairaland.comwhile browsing in the internet now and it
captured my interest and i become motivated to reach you,please i will like
us to hold a good relationship with a real love,your profile sound so
gentle to me that was why i fell very much eager to write you,contact me
through my  personal box(JoyJobe817@yahoo.fr) for more
introduction,also i will send my pictures to you for this will forster the
relationship and  also bring us together to know each other better,i
look forward for your response. my dear,age or colour even distance can't
deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i
hear from you miss
joy
why always joy Dis same person also sent me a mail in june last yr similar to d above bt in a different format. And i replied by preaching d gospel of CHRIST to her/him. Scammers everywhere!
May GOD help us.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
The LION of the tribes of judah has finally smile on you, congratulations bro i rejoice with you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:23pm On Jul 03, 2013
So we got in d main hall and we sumbitted our papers and we also paId d visa fee of 54,500. Infact i waited for 2hrs before my no flash. Before then all does pple we enterned together don finish interview before they call my no. I was quite afrai. Windows 13,14,15,16 were made open for immigrants visa. So my no flash at dat slim and nice guy at window 14.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2013
While waiting for no to be called, i don master d way i will place my hand on d machine. So here comes the interview.. Co: are u a******. Me: yes. Co: pls place ur hand on d machine for ur finger print. Me: alrite sir. CO: do u promise to say the truth? ME: sir, i promise to say the truth nothing bt the truth. Co: wat ur higest level of qualificatn? Me: B A masscommnicatn. Co: did u do ur NYSC Me: yes. Co: where did u serve? Me: at crossrivers state. Co: wat did u do there? Co: i taught in a school. Co: u taught? Me: yes Co: wat did u teach? Me: english. He nodded his head here. Co: are u working now? Me: yes co: where me: i told him where am currently working. Co: ok good. Go to dis address and pick up ur visa. I just collect the two forms frm him and i left. D police man wey i give my phone to, i just dash the guy one thousAnd naira. Dat how it all went
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: So we got in d main hall and we sumbitted our papers and we also paId d visa fee of 54,500. Infact i waited for 2hrs before my no flash. Before then all does pple we enterned together don finish interview before they call my no. I was quite afrai. Windows 13,14,15,16 were made open for immigrants visa. So my no flash at dat slim and nice guy at window 14.

Congrats Bros,,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: While waiting for no to be called, i don master d way i will place my hand on d machine. So here comes the interview.. Co: are u a******. Me: yes. Co: pls place ur hand on d machine for ur finger print. Me: alrite sir. CO: do u promise to say the truth? ME: sir, i promise to say the truth nothing bt the truth. Co: wat ur higest level of qualificatn? Me: B A masscommnicatn. Co: did u do ur NYSC Me: yes. Co: where did u serve? Me: at crossrivers state. Co: wat did u do there? Co: i taught in a school. Co: u taught? Me: yes Co: wat did u teach? Me: english. He nodded his head here. Co: are u working now? Me: yes co: where me: i told him where am currently working. Co: ok good. Go to dis address and pick up ur visa. I just collect the two forms frm him and i left. D police man wey i give my phone to, i just dash the guy one thousAnd naira. Dat how it all went

Congratulations big boy.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
I must say dat edimop saw the interview first in his dreams. Anyone edimop sees in his dreams, such person will surely get his visA. I tank God for nairaland, tank u seun the creator of this forum. I say to u dat u av transformed lives. God bless u. A special tanks to mother gentiger, i wont forget wat we both went true to put me true some tins. Unclesoji, God will enlarge ur coast. Tank u for does tImes. Bro temmy, u are alwsome. Ur fatherly advise helped me alot. Neroxp, a friend and a brother tanks for been there for me. Nero, u r a friend like jesus. Mantiger, mother is waiTing for ur visa ooo. I told the co dat bro is coming to get his own tooo. All brothers of dis great forum, i say to u all, tank God for u. I love you. We will all meet in texas.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2013
YessWeeCan: The LION of the tribes of judah has finally smile on you, congratulations bro i rejoice with you.
. Yesswe can, i tank you. Forgetting those tins bbehind and moving on. U r still a bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: I must say dat edimop saw the interview first in his dreams. Anyone edimop sees in his dreams, such person will surely get his visA. I tank God for nairaland, tank u seun the creator of this forum. I say to u dat u av transformed lives. God bless u. A special tanks to mother gentiger, i wont forget wat we both went true to put me true some tins. Unclesoji, God will enlarge ur coast. Tank u for does tImes. Bro temmy, u are alwsome. Ur fatherly advise helped me alot. Neroxp, a friend and a brother tanks for been there for me. Nero, u r a friend like jesus. Mantiger, mother is waiTing for ur visa ooo. I told the co dat bro is coming to get his own tooo. All brothers of dis great forum, i say to u all, tank God for u. I love you. We will all meet in texas.
......hmmmmm,edimop d seer,hahhahahahahah,@Genlion,u r funny........,am so api for u wishin u many more testimonies......@Mantiger,Roodboy,PJOGUTUM,edimop,Belince and d rest of us waitn for our interviews.......we'll all testify and our testimonies shall bring greater hope for those who'll be coming after us come september..........I key into ur testimony bro,go live ur dream in fullest.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by babaajala: 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Congrat @ genlion
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 6:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
congrat@genlion. so u were interviewed @ window14 by that slim white guy. that was the guy that interviewed me too. the guy is very nice o he doesnt stress people at all. congrat once again
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:35pm On Jul 03, 2013
edimop: ......hmmmmm,edimop d seer,hahhahahahahah,@Genlion,u r funny........,am so api for u wishin u many more testimonies......@Mantiger,Roodboy,PJOGUTUM,edimop,Belince and d rest of us waitn for our interviews.......we'll all testify and our testimonies shall bring greater hope for those who'll be coming after us come september..........I key into ur testimony bro,go live ur dream in fullest.

Amen to ur prayers edimop, we all knew dat NL members no dey carry last now...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yusmash00: I have add you bro.

Kk

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.