Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,893 members, 7,889,951 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 05:23 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (795) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (931504 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Datsmaco(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2013
I love america,can't wait to be there happy independence to all americans
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2013
The brotherhood is moving forward!
Congrats to "Genlion", myself, RoodBooy, edimop and other selectee keyed into your success.
@JustGod: you port to my state without my notification! Na so life be abii? Which side you dey?
@Roodboy: I dey enter lag nextweek Thursday o!
@edimop: how your side nah? Will call you by break or at night. I'll do d npc as soon as i get the chance.
@kunlexymore: good to see you around bro, how's your wife and how about your moving?
@all: Love you, stay bless, one love.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2013
candytos:

IJN amen.
amen....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by pjogutum1: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2013
@Genlion: Congratulation i and my family key into your success.
@edimop: Thanks very much, we are preparing, my credentials, that of madam and my son are 100% ok. see you when i enter Lag.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Datsmaco(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2013
this is for all selectees of dv 2013 and 2014 you guys will sleep in a bed made from america soil one day..specialy my brother junkerhill
..happy independence america

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by haryour1: 12:27pm On Jul 04, 2013
Happy Independence to us, God bless America, God bless Nigeria. God bless Africa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
ManTiger: The brotherhood is moving forward!
Congrats to "Genlion", myself, RoodBooy, edimop and other selectee keyed into your success.
@JustGod: you port to my state without my notification! Na so life be abii? Which side you dey?
@edimop: how your side nah? Will call you by break or at night. I'll do d npc as soon as i get the chance.
@kunlexymore: good to see you around bro, how's your wife and how about your moving?

No p baba, collect ma no frm edimop ok? Safe trip in advance Bozz. Pls shld be case anybody challenge u frm ojota bustop, tell dem say u be Rooooodboy family bababe...lolzz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Man Tiger...no be so baba, na work carry me come. I stay around Sango/eleyele axis
@rood boy...I sent you pin to pin chat, I never see your reply.
@Genlion.....Congrats once again brother.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Onward together...!

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edimop: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
pjogutum1: @Genlion: Congratulation i and my family key into your success.
@edimop: Thanks very much, we are preparing, my credentials, that of madam and my son are 100% ok. see you when i enter Lag.
ok.....wil be waitin.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
haryour1: Happy Independence to us, God bless America, God bless Nigeria. God bless Africa

GOD bless Cameroon too

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lonpylonpa: 2:32pm On Jul 04, 2013
Datsmaco: this is for all selectees of dv 2013 and 2014 you guys will sleep in a bed made from america soil one day..specialy my brother junkerhill
..happy independence america

I thank you for your encouragements God bless you brother

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 3:42pm On Jul 04, 2013

No p baba, pls collect my No frm edimop ok? Pls shld be case u c any challenge @ ojota bustop, tell dem say u be Rooooodboy family bababe.....lolzz.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2013
@remkay2000, pls I am still waiting for you pls, my highest qualification is HND Bus Admin, Laspotech, Isolo......, tnx n God bls u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 4:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Genlion congrats n to others, congrats in advance to the rest of us that are yet to get our visa, God bls us all n may we fulfil our great destinies in Jesus Name
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by doctorp76(m): 4:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
congratulations to those who had successful interview and those who are current trust in God. and happy independence day Americans..... in God we trust
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Chuck87: 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2013
genlion: Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the righteous are as bold as lion. If God be for us who can be against us. I tank the almight God, the king of kings, the creator of the universe, the I am I am, God of abraham, the God dat knows it all, i bow before ur majesty, i adore ur holy name,for u are worthy to be praise. Tank u jesus. For great tins he has done. I dedicate my visa to the almighty God, the owner of my soul. Visa approved. Details comin upp shortly

Congrats bro!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
rood boy:

No p baba, collect ma no frm edimop ok? Safe trip in advance Bozz. Pls shld be case anybody challenge u frm ojota bustop, tell dem say u be Rooooodboy family bababe...lolzz.
hahahahaha....de self no dey carry gentle face enter lagos.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
rood boy:

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
candytos:

Nice place, Chicago, wish u well there. I av sent u two Msgs on facebook, look forward to ur response. Cheers bro n enjoy ur break as work go soon start IJN amen.
I didn't receive any message from you. What's your name?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
kenny3: @Genlion congrats n to others, congrats in advance to the rest of us that are yet to get our visa, God bls us all n may we fulfil our great destinies in Jesus Name
. Bless u brother, u r a blessin to ur worl. TAnk u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kenny3: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
@Genlion n others, I am a sister n not a brother please, tnx n God bls.......
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
i giv kudos to all nairalanders here oo...d people here r indeed great people..............i collected my visa wif package yestaday without my leta...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Husmern(m): 8:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
any1 who hs paid his/her uscis fee successfully shd pls tell us vivdly on how to go about it....thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by yemmylag: 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
I'm new here on this forum and I need your help concerning a friend of mine.she won visa lottery to Us,someone actually played for her and she won.now the guy said they wanted to attach a guy she doesn't even know as her husband,she's married with a kid.but the lottery was played while she was still single.pls what can she do?this guy kept saying without him she can't go to the embassy to get the visa.should the girl just appear at the embassy with the husband or what?what does she need to present at the embassy?and how will she go about it?thanks and God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by haryour1: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
All she need is to tell the guy no. But if on the lottery its says married she can do it but if not no no
yemmylag: I'm new here on this forum and I need your help concerning a friend of mine.she won visa lottery to Us,someone actually played for her and she won.now the guy said they wanted to attach a guy she doesn't even know as her husband,she's married with a kid.but the lottery was played while she was still single.pls what can she do?this guy kept saying without him she can't go to the embassy to get the visa.should the girl just appear at the embassy with the husband or what?what does she need to present at the embassy?and how will she go about it?thanks and God bless.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by anjolaoluwadv13: 12:15am On Jul 05, 2013
genlion: Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the righteous are as bold as lion. If God be for us who can be against us. I tank the almight God, the king of kings, the creator of the universe, the I am I am, God of abraham, the God dat knows it all, i bow before ur majesty, i adore ur holy name,for u are worthy to be praise. Tank u jesus. For great tins he has done. I dedicate my visa to the almighty God, the owner of my soul. Visa approved. Details comin upp shortly
Halleluyah genlion,to God be the glory.

I tap into this great testimony,got our medicals and police clearance certificate done today.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 4:38am On Jul 05, 2013
Yusmash00: I didn't receive any message from you. What's your name?

The name iS Olumide
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 4:45am On Jul 05, 2013
Yusmash00: I didn't receive any message from you. What's your name?

The nsme is Olumide n I av resent the msg. Thanks
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 4:52am On Jul 05, 2013
Husmern: i giv kudos to all nairalanders here oo...d people here r indeed great people..............i collected my visa wif package yestaday without my leta...

Congrats bro. Pls be careful oF those agents n stay away from them until u leave. I do not know also careful of ppl around u telling them ur plans n move. Wish u d best n God' grace as u prepare for ur landing.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 5:13am On Jul 05, 2013
yemmylag: I'm new here on this forum and I need your help concerning a friend of mine.she won visa lottery to Us,someone actually played for her and she won.now the guy said they wanted to attach a guy she doesn't even know as her husband,she's married with a kid.but the lottery was played while she was still single.pls what can she do?this guy kept saying without him she can't go to the embassy to get the visa.should the girl just appear at the embassy with the husband or what?what does she need to present at the embassy?and how will she go about it?thanks and God bless.

Do u av ur confirmation number n u checked urself and saw ur letter n case number?
If not, try to negotiate with them as their plan has a very slim chance of success, what now happens to ur husband n kid? Pls do not jeopardize ur marriage for the US visa, as good as it is on scale with ur marriage it is not worth it. My own two cents.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Yusmash00: 6:17am On Jul 05, 2013
candytos:

The nsme is Olumide n I av resent the msg. Thanks
I got just friend request and I have accept it now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.