Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,206 members, 7,893,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 08:01 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (932555 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by idriez: 8:01pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: While waiting for no to be called, i don master d way i will place my hand on d machine. So here comes the interview.. Co: are u a******. Me: yes. Co: pls place ur hand on d machine for ur finger print. Me: alrite sir. CO: do u promise to say the truth? ME: sir, i promise to say the truth nothing bt the truth. Co: wat ur higest level of qualificatn? Me: B A masscommnicatn. Co: did u do ur NYSC Me: yes. Co: where did u serve? Me: at crossrivers state. Co: wat did u do there? Co: i taught in a school. Co: u taught? Me: yes Co: wat did u teach? Me: english. He nodded his head here. Co: are u working now? Me: yes co: where me: i told him where am currently working. Co: ok good. Go to dis address and pick up ur visa. I just collect the two forms frm him and i left. D police man wey i give my phone to, i just dash the guy one thousAnd naira. Dat how it all went
Congratulations bro!!! Do quick & come join us here o, I go like read that experience too.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by 24en: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
idriez:
Congratulations bro!!! Do quick & come join us here o, I go like read that experience too.

hello congratulations a big one, please how do they place the fingers on the machine?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by haryour1: 8:43pm On Jul 03, 2013
Who still need on how to face the consular? Hit me up
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2013
hello house can the uscis fee be paid after september? pls i need ur response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by haryour1: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yea
edojariogba: hello house can the uscis fee be paid after september? pls i need ur response
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 9:14pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: While waiting for no to be called, i don master d way i will place my hand on d machine. So here comes the interview.. Co: are u a******. Me: yes. Co: pls place ur hand on d machine for ur finger print. Me: alrite sir. CO: do u promise to say the truth? ME: sir, i promise to say the truth nothing bt the truth. Co: wat ur higest level of qualificatn? Me: B A masscommnicatn. Co: did u do ur NYSC Me: yes. Co: where did u serve? Me: at crossrivers state. Co: wat did u do there? Co: i taught in a school. Co: u taught? Me: yes Co: wat did u teach? Me: english. He nodded his head here. Co: are u working now? Me: yes co: where me: i told him where am currently working. Co: ok good. Go to dis address and pick up ur visa. I just collect the two forms frm him and i left. D police man wey i give my phone to, i just dash the guy one thousAnd naira. Dat how it all went
Congrats @genlion
It can ONLY be GOD for this kind of brief interview
I key into ur testimony.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidex001(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2013
Congratulation genlion
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by kaypositve(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ Genlion; Congrat !
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2013
Hello folks,I m a new member in da awse.Dv 2014 selectee winner.case no:2014AF0002xx.pls I ve sent ma forms to KCC for me and my wife.when re we likely to go for an interview.I m the principal applicant but I made a mistake on my wife place of birth on the intial dv application.hope this won't cause a problem for me @ the interview since she's not the principal applicant.I need ur advice pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by haryour1: 11:07pm On Jul 03, 2013
Nope it won't all u need is to remember d one u put their in case they ask her wish you luck.
seubis: Hello folks,I m a new member in da awse.Dv 2014 selectee winner.case no:2014AF0002xx.pls I ve sent ma forms to KCC for me and my wife.when re we likely to go for an interview.I m the principal applicant but I made a mistake on my wife place of birth on the intial dv application.hope this won't cause a problem for me @ the interview since she's not the principal applicant.I need ur advice pls
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2013
Congratzzzzzzzz Genlion.this is indeed God's Favour.Go and excel in God own country.God bless America.we will meet u guyz there before end of the year in jesus name.it is well with u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2013
@ haryour1.what really happen was that I wrote alimosho as her place of birth instead of kosofe but I wrote the correct place of birth in the form I sent to KCC.hope I m good to go?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kunlexymoore: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2013
genlion: Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the righteous are as bold as lion. If God be for us who can be against us. I tank the almight God, the king of kings, the creator of the universe, the I am I am, God of abraham, the God dat knows it all, i bow before ur majesty, i adore ur holy name,for u are worthy to be praise. Tank u jesus. For great tins he has done. I dedicate my visa to the almighty God, the owner of my soul. Visa approved. Details comin upp shortly
Congratulations Genlion. God bless you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by haryour1: 12:00am On Jul 04, 2013
You good to go mm Doing my own interview in 2010 my real name is Ayobami, but typographically the system changed my name to Abayomi instead of Ayobami . The name on my waec result is Ayobami whole d name on my document is Abayomi. I went in that way, I just change my birth certificate to Abayomi and I got my visa without asking any question abt d name.
seubis: @ haryour1.what really happen was that I wrote alimosho as her place of birth instead of kosofe but I wrote the correct place of birth in the form I sent to KCC.hope I m good to go?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by arhayjay: 12:57am On Jul 04, 2013
Hello my people! May we continue to have postive stories same for we 2014 DV(ies).
Does any1 have interview experience as a couple.

Please let's hear, cos wen the time comes I'll be going for the interview with my husband, are they going to ask only the principal questions or both of them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by haryour1: 1:07am On Jul 04, 2013
I don't ve experience but I can for couple, but i am 100% sure of what they going to ask ask u. Recently I helped someone with d question and they got their visa.
arhayjay: Hello my people! May we continue to have postive stories same for we 2014 DV(ies).

Please let's hear, cos wen the time comes I'll be going for the interview with my husband, are they going to ask only the principal questions or both of them?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:53am On Jul 04, 2013
24en:

hello congratulations a big one, please how do they place the fingers on the machine?
. Ur four fingers first i.e d first four fingers on d right and other four of the left hand and u place the one finger left of both hands at the same time on d machiine
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:03am On Jul 04, 2013
My mistakes; another tin i want the house to know is dat my third name i used in winning is diffrent from d third name on my ssce cert bt i make sure i included all these names on the npc cert also i ensure i fill in that third name on the form i sent to kcc where we have other name used on the form. Mistake 2: the petitioner name is suppose to be the winner's name but i wrote my host name as the pettioner name. So these are mistakes dat does not count. For those in dis predicament, u can borrow a leave frm me. Mind u bro temmy also made dat mistake of writing his host name as petitioner, yet his visa was issued. So fear no more
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 6:09am On Jul 04, 2013
arhayjay: Hello my people! May we continue to have postive stories same for we 2014 DV(ies).

. My experience yesterday was dat i witnessed 2 differnt couple dat were denied visa. The first one is a pastor whose wife is d principal applicant so the wife did nt have the required certificatn and questions too was asked my the co from d husband. The other one too did nt finish sec. Sch so he denied him. Couple shld ensure u bring lots of pictures
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 6:52am On Jul 04, 2013
ManTiger: I'm believing God that Genlion's Visa has been approved!
Congrats To those who just got their 2NL, it indicates 1 thing, those who has been unduly denied "might" be considered.
ManTiger signing off from Ibadan, Nigeria.

Genlion own na success already.
@Mantiger, I'm also in IB, I just port not long.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 7:10am On Jul 04, 2013

Kiniun eya Judah(Lion of the tribe of Judah) has placed you on eagles wings. Congrats bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2013
genlion: . My experience yesterday was dat i witnessed 2 differnt couple dat were denied visa. The first one is a pastor whose wife is d principal applicant so the wife did nt have the required certificatn and questions too was asked my the co from d husband. The other one too did nt finish sec. Sch so he denied him. Couple shld ensure u bring lots of pictures

No-O'level guys are having a rough time.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by seubis: 7:14am On Jul 04, 2013
Hello awse,my case no is 2014AF0002xx.I m a nigerian.when likely am I goin to have my interview?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2013
genlion: My mistakes; another tin i want the house to know is dat my third name i used in winning is diffrent from d third name on my ssce cert bt i make sure i included all these names on the npc cert also i ensure i fill in that third name on the form i sent to kcc where we have other name used on the form. Mistake 2: the petitioner name is suppose to be the winner's name but i wrote my host name as the pettioner name. So these are mistakes dat does not count. For those in dis predicament, u can borrow a leave frm me. Mind u bro temmy also made dat mistake of writing his host name as petitioner, yet his visa was issued. So fear no more
. Congrat bros, welcome on board
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2013
seubis: Hello awse,my case no is 2014AF0002xx.I m a nigerian.when likely am I goin to have my interview?

If you have sent in the forms, it's gonna be btw Oct and Dec 2013.Most likely in Oct 2013.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2013
"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness".
Happy 4th of July
Happy Independence AMERICA
GOD bless AMERICA
I'll surely celebrate the next independence in the US(AMEN).[img][/img]
Forumites,Let's celebrate this GREAT COUNTRY
CONGRATS to @genlion who got a perfect independence gift 4rm AMERICA.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 9:22am On Jul 04, 2013

Congratulation is God doing... Go on an live ur America dream...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by chio: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2013
Congrats Genlion
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:31am On Jul 04, 2013
Yusmash00: Yankee is so sweet. I haven't start doing anything. Just chilling and going out. I'm here in Chicago. It will be better if we talk on facebook: Prince Adebowale Masha.

Nice place, Chicago, wish u well there. I av sent u two Msgs on facebook, look forward to ur response. Cheers bro n enjoy ur break as work go soon start IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 10:53am On Jul 04, 2013
monsieursam64: @genlion; Congrats. I thank GOD for you.
@candytos and all who just got d 2nl, ur case shall nt be different, y'all shall also share ur own successful interview experience on dis thread and d name of GOD will b praised.

@ Monsieursam64, amen to ur prayers n thank u my brother. I pray that celebration will never cease in ur home too including all d good ppl on this wonderful forum IJN amen. I pray u grace as u prepare to land in ur new location
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2013

Wow, this is the Lord's doing n it is marvelous in our sight. Congratulations my brother, the who has done this will complete what he has started n done so far IJN amen. I am dancing alanta for u here. Go fulfill ur dreams IJN amen.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by candytos: 11:07am On Jul 04, 2013
edimop: ......hmmmmm,edimop d seer,hahhahahahahah,@Genlion,u r funny........,am so api for u wishin u many more testimonies......@Mantiger,Roodboy,PJOGUTUM,edimop,Belince and d rest of us waitn for our interviews.......we'll all testify and our testimonies shall bring greater hope for those who'll be coming after us come september..........I key into ur testimony bro,go live ur dream in fullest.

IJN amen.

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.