Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,244 members, 7,894,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (791) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (932578 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yusmash00: Congratulation bro. Give the house the direction to the new visa pick up address.

Frm cms take a bus goin 2 bar-beach eko-hotel roundabout, stop @ the last bustop nd ask anybody of muri okunola is very close 2 the bustop...

@ yusmashoo: hw is yankee nw?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by abiodunraufu: 7:32pm On Jul 01, 2013
House. What documents will a self employed selectee take along to prove his self employed status

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 7:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
Husmern: , hello edojariogba, when r u going to pick up ur visa at d new address tomorow?, may b u shd giv me ur numba because i'm also going 2morow..thanks
i will be going by morning nd my number is 07063046975. Pls when u tracked ur visa online is it ISSUED or READY that they will write? Or which of them.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 7:57pm On Jul 01, 2013
Yusmash00: That's not an error. Its an instruction. You re on track bro. Why do u need beverages and washing soap? No liquid is allowed on the plane. Grinded egusi, ogbono & stock fish is okay. You can even buy them here too.
Thanks bro and HaPpY B-DaY to you!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
Interview loading............. 2 days to go

2 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2013
edojariogba: i will be going by morning nd my number is 07063046975. Pls when u tracked ur visa online is it ISSUED or READY that they will write? Or which of them.

issued meaning u can go an get ur visa...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2013
genlion: Interview loading............. 2 days to go

Go on an get ur visa... U get no problem, may the GOD almighty go with u...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tycoon77(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
[quote author=rood boy]

Frm cms take a bus goin 2 bar-beach eko-hotel roundabout, stop @ the last bustop nd ask anybody of muri okunola is very close 2 the bustop...

@ yusmashoo: hw is yankee nw?[/qute]

My own guy rood boy! U jst 4get •̸Ϟ ̷̷̴̐͠€... Hw A̶̲̥̅̊rǝ̩̩̩̥ u doing?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ManTiger(m): 10:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
Oya, go and get it for the family.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:03pm On Jul 01, 2013
tycoon77:

Go on an get ur visa... U get no problem, may the GOD almighty go with u...
amen. The God of abraham will go before me
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
ManTiger:
Oya, go and get it for the family.
. Yes i own the family dis visa
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:18pm On Jul 01, 2013
House pls access me amd tell me wat i left behind. 1. International passport. 2. NPC attestation of birth. 3. 2by2 passport. 4. Police report. 5. Medical result. 6.NYSC cert 7. Notification of result(degree) 8. NECO cert. 9 54,500 visa fee. 10. Appointment letter(work) 11.I.D card(work) 12. Past experience from members of the house. 13. GOD. Mind u am single. Pls tell me wat i forgot
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:23pm On Jul 01, 2013
Pls house,will the vacination sheet be submitted at the embassy? Also, will our international passport be taken as well? Wat other tins will they collect from us?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 11:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
IS anyone goin for interview on wedsday? It appears am thee only one goin for interview on weds
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Amedino1: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2013
genlion: House pls access me amd tell me wat i left behind. 1. International passport. 2. NPC attestation of birth. 3. 2by2 passport. 4. Police report. 5. Medical result. 6.NYSC cert 7. Notification of result(degree) 8. NECO cert. 9 54,500 visa fee. 10. Appointment letter(work) 11.I.D card(work) 12. Past experience from members of the house. 13. GOD. Mind u am single. Pls tell me wat i forgot

Ur 2NL (Appointment Letter from KCC). U r Ğoº°˚°ºϑ †̥ go..... Wish u da Very Best Bros
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by YessWeeCan(m): 4:38am On Jul 02, 2013
Go get your visa bro.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 5:00am On Jul 02, 2013
Amedino1:

Ur 2NL (Appointment Letter from KCC). U r Ğoº°˚°ºϑ †̥ go..... Wish u da Very Best Bros
. Tank u
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 6:18am On Jul 02, 2013
zionking28: Hello house, esp to those who have made the USCIS payment (165 USD). I had an error while trying to make payment 2 days ago, I got an error message saying the digits given must be 9 and that if one is given less than 9 digits 0s should be added before the A, so I added 0 since I was given 8 digits to make 9 digits. Hope this applies to those who have already made payment.
Though, I got a 13 digits Receipt ID.
Secondly, I would be flying next week an I need to know if I can travel with beverages, washing soap (Ariel and Canoe), grinded Egunsi, Ogbono, Stock fish etc.
Thnx all and I expect ur reply as soon as possible.
Hello brother, please I want to make my USCIS payment too but I still don't know how to go about it. I read also on this forum that certain letters or digits must be added or changed but I have not yet gotten what exactly is to be done. Please kindly enlighten me on those things to do. I also want to know if the payment is done with the regular ATM debit master card or what card did you use for your payment? Thank you so much.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by justgod(m): 7:21am On Jul 02, 2013

Fear not, for you shall come back rejoicing with a testimony IJN
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2013
YessWeeCan: Go get your visa bro.
. Yess i can. Tank u bro
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tobihenryo: 7:42am On Jul 02, 2013
@pator,thanks for the information the other day.am now at children practice waiting to my medicals...
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by genlion: 7:45am On Jul 02, 2013
just god:

Fear not, for you shall come back rejoicing with a testimony IJN
. So shall it bE. Lov u bro. Na just God oooo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by iScamfieil: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2013
Our joy in this forum shall be full. I specially congratulate all that got their visas approved and hoping to hear the best* good news as the remaining of us go for their share.
I arrived Texas yesterday safely. It was a sweet trip I must say. I used Emirates. we left Nija at about 9:15pm and got to Dubai 7:35am local time (they are 3hrs ahead of nija), boarded the connecting flight and we departed for Houston in less than 2 hrs and I stepped my feet in the land of Opportunities 3:35pm local time (nija is 6hrs ahead).
I went tru the process of submitting my sealed envelope-- signature and thumb print. That took like 30mins cos of no of ppl for same. after that I went down to claim my luggage, then I walked down to the arrival hall and just in 10mins time, my sister and her kids appeared to pick me up.

Thanks to you all for ur unclassified efforts.
The Lord that started this good project in my life since 1st May 2012 Has just finalized it, and I shout PRAISE THE LORD!!!
Our God has still not left the throne!

4 Likes

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 8:30am On Jul 02, 2013
engyadewale:
Hello brother, please I want to make my USCIS payment too but I still don't know how to go about it. I read also on this forum that certain letters or digits must be added or changed but I have not yet gotten what exactly is to be done. Please kindly enlighten me on those things to do. I also want to know if the payment is done with the regular ATM debit master card or what card did you use for your payment? Thank you so much.

1) You have to open an account (register) on the USCIS site and then follow instructions.
2) You can only add the 0 digits if the alien number given to you is not up to 9 digits. If less than 9 digits 0s should only be added before your Alien Number and hope you still remember your Case ID cos you'l be needing it.
3) You can pay with ur debit card. I paid with my GT- Debit Master Card.

Do not forget to print out the receipt for payment by clicking go back to homepage immediately after payment or the message icon when you are logged in. Goodluck!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by zionking28(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2013
House, pls what should I go with when applying for my SSN.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by buklan4realyah(f): 10:25am On Jul 02, 2013
iScamfieil: Our joy in this forum shall be full. I specially congratulate all that got their visas approved and hoping to hear the best* good news as the remaining of us go for their share.
I arrived Texas yesterday safely. It was a sweet trip I must say. I used Emirates. we left Nija at about 9:15pm and got to Dubai 7:35am local time (they are 3hrs ahead of nija), boarded the connecting flight and we departed for Houston in less than 2 hrs and I stepped my feet in the land of Opportunities 3:35pm local time (nija is 6hrs ahead).
I went tru the process of submitting my sealed envelope-- signature and thumb print. That took like 30mins cos of no of ppl for same. after that I went down to claim my luggage, then I walked down to the arrival hall and just in 10mins time, my sister and her kids appeared to pick me up.

The Lord that started this good project in my life since 1st May 2012 Has just finalized it, and I shout PRAISE THE LORD!!!

Halellujah! may d Lord perfect his wonders in 2014 Dv winners
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by edojariogba: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2013
Glory be to jehovah who started this adventure journey for me. Finally visa collected today @ 11:00am 9ja time
Texas loading...........
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by lhasky007: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
iScamfieil: Our joy in this forum shall be full. I specially congratulate all that got their visas approved and hoping to hear the best* good news as the remaining of us go for their share.

Tk God for safe flight. God is great.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by engyadewale(m): 1:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
zionking28:

1) You have to open an account (register) on the USCIS site and then follow instructions.
2) You can only add the 0 digits if the alien number given to you is not up to 9 digits. If less than 9 digits 0s should only be added before your Alien Number and hope you still remember your Case ID cos you'l be needing it.

Do not forget to print out the receipt for payment by clicking go back to homepage immediately after payment or the message icon when you are logged in. Goodluck!
Thank you so much for this response.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by gokman4u(m): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
edojariogba: Glory be to jehovah who started this adventure journey for me. Finally visa collected today @ 11:00am 9ja time
Texas loading...........
Hallelluyahhhh!!!
Congrats bro
I key into ur testimony for myself & other DV 2014 winners IJN
N̲̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ go & live ur American dream
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tolubillion: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2013
zionking28:

. Hello pls the receipt ID ow does Ď page look like.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ediofeboyz: 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
gokman4u:
Hallelluyahhhh!!!
Congrats bro
I key into ur testimony for myself & other DV 2014 winners IJN
N̲̣̣̥o̶̲̥̅̊w̶̲̥̅̊ go & live ur American dream

Haleluya, 2NL just dropped for September interview, my time has finally come.

(1) (2) (3) ... (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Polish Student Visa / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.