Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,658 members, 7,979,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 12:48 AM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (945717 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 6:14am On Sep 02, 2012
temmytanny: hmmm, we no be friends again o infact me no be go carry u go brazil2014 go watch samba girls again,sory worldcup
lol
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by akaniman: 6:31am On Sep 02, 2012
My dear you, the embassy called to confirm they recieve the message but they never effect the changes,the brown envelope they gave me still read the old address in North Carolina.On getting to the POE again I told the officer that I am not going to NC but Boston, he open the system change the address to Boston for 5 of us.unfortunately I dont know they keep different files, my Green Card was posted to NC again, i waited for 3 months b4 it was cofirmed that they send it to old address and that was what they have on their file at NVC.

So,just have it at the back of your heart that they dont know you but only refer to whatever you submitted to them.
I prefer we make this an open forum issue than making it a private issue, no one is an island of knowledge.Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi@(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30

msaki: HELLO....guys i need ur help..i have just realise d@ i made a mistake ( part of the PETITIONER- i wrote the name & the adress of the person whu live in USA instead of my name). should i email KCC so as to rectify the blunder?? help ooooooh.... cry cry cry cry cry

It doesn't really matter, they know who the petitioner is by the nature of the Visa category.

@adesojiaderemi and tannytemmy,BASED ON DIS SOJI COMMENT ABOVE,IM ALSO PLANNING TO CHANGE MY ADDRS WHERE I WANT MY GC TO BE SENT OR SHLD I LEAVE D OLD ADDRS?BECAUSE IM NOT PLANNING TO STAY AGAIN IN D OLD ADDRS.ALSO I WROTE MY HOST NAME AS D PETITIONER, SHLD I IGNORE IT OR NOT?I WANT UR HONEST AND BRODERLY ADVICE.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2012
temmytanny: hmmm bussyme,u too dey add petrol for this fire
I didnt added anything ooooo but d best 4 U is to get 2nd w...i...f...e because $$$ want to come in very soon. Laugh.....
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2012
akaniman:
My dear you, the embassy called to confirm they recieve the message but they never effect the changes,the brown envelope they gave me still read the old address in North Carolina.On getting to the POE again I told the officer that I am not going to NC but Boston, he open the system change the address to Boston for 5 of us.unfortunately I dont know they keep different files, my Green Card was posted to NC again, i waited for 3 months b4 it was cofirmed that they send it to old address and that was what they have on their file at NVC.

So,just have it at the back of your heart that they dont know you but only refer to whatever you submitted to them.
I prefer we make this an open forum issue than making it a private issue, no one is an island of knowledge.Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi@(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30

msaki: HELLO....guys i need ur help..i have just realise d@ i made a mistake ( part of the PETITIONER- i wrote the name & the adress of the person whu live in USA instead of my name). should i email KCC so as to rectify the blunder?? help ooooooh.... cry cry cry cry cry

It doesn't really matter, they know who the petitioner is by the nature of the Visa category.

@adesojiaderemi and tannytemmy,BASED ON DIS SOJI COMMENT ABOVE,IM ALSO PLANNING TO CHANGE MY ADDRS WHERE I WANT MY GC TO BE SENT OR SHLD I LEAVE D OLD ADDRS?BECAUSE IM NOT PLANNING TO STAY AGAIN IN D OLD ADDRS.ALSO I WROTE MY HOST NAME AS D PETITIONER, SHLD I IGNORE IT OR NOT?I WANT UR HONEST AND BRODERLY ADVICE.

Have you recieve the traveling envelope? if it bears the old address when you get to us call USCIS customer care Immideatelly for the change of address, if it takes more than 2 weeks your green card will be posted to the old address.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:41am On Sep 02, 2012
loconzo00:

Thanks for your reply and good advise.
However, i need more information on how to minimize cost of baby delivery. The link above (New Jersey Family Care) is only useful at the moment for the children, not the parents yet until after 5 years.
Other threads on nairaland claim that baby delivery could be as costly as $8000-$12000 but can be reduced at certain Birth Centres.
That is the main reason why i need more information from Nairalanders or anyone living particularly in New Jersey.
No advise is too small.
Thanks

I will still advice your wife to go to wic first on your arrival and tell them she is not working presently the programme is to assist women and their children they will give her every information she needs and also recommend available options.I lve in MA and delivery under Masshealth is free via wic.You dey mention $8000 like N8000 your own Visa different from those people you dey read about o.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2012
temmytanny: Oga mi,u don finish me o. u knw say i don marry and tiwanna,wit that her pretty face, go surely get plate number.

Who tell you say marry people no dey circumscribe and authenticate ,abi na your sister or cousin..I beg no dey deciev[b][/b]e us for here jooo. I go call gentigar for you now
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Who tell you say marry people no dey circumscribe and authenticate ,abi na your sister or cousin..I beg no dey deciev[b][/b]e us for here jooo. I go call gentigar for you now
wel,a tiger witout canine cn roar bt no get swag! TBABY,is my personal person no string attached.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
I have a question:
Does KCC send the complete file of each individual to Embassy for interview, or only those forms and documents which we sent after winning, (230-122)?

I mean they are not going to print the online entry form which we submit for the DV lottery.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2012
ajmiry: I have a question:
Does KCC send the complete file of each individual to Embassy for interview, or only those forms and documents which we sent after winning, (230-122)?

I mean they are not going to print the online entry form which we submit for the DV lottery.

They only give you those forms to sign,and why do you want to know their office practices.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2012
temmytanny: wel,a tiger witout canine cn roar bt no get swag! TBABY,is my personal person no string attached.

let brotherly and sisterly love continue.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 1:05pm On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Yes o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

hmmm
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by ajmiry: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

They only give you those forms to sign,and why do you want to know their office practices.

Good question, but we already signed those form.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hello fellow members and happy sunday 2 u all. I applied for 9 pple last yr DV2013,checked May 1st 2012 none was selected and I have being trying to check again since yestday but I couldnt for 9 of them. Pls what is happening to this lottery, I couldnt understand them again.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 3:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
Hello fellow members and happy sunday 2 u all. I applied for 9 pple last yr DV2013,checked May 1st 2012 none was selected and I have being trying to check again since yestday but I couldnt for 9 of them. Pls what is happening to this lottery, I couldnt understand them again. Is there anyone who experiences dsame?.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 6:12pm On Sep 02, 2012
@bussyme, i av a feelin that they are updatin their site in preparedness for october winners.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:29pm On Sep 02, 2012
Bussyme: Hello fellow members and happy sunday 2 u all. I applied for 9 pple last yr DV2013,checked May 1st 2012 none was selected and I have being trying to check again since yestday but I couldnt for 9 of them. Pls what is happening to this lottery, I couldnt understand them again. Is there anyone who experiences dsame?.

same thing is happening to me.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2012
guys in d house most especially those dt ve nt bn selectd,remember dis is a new mnth i believe they re busy imputing 2NL for those that re yet 2 gt theirs.1st of october is round d corner i expect u 2 be praying and serious fasting dt ur name to included in 1st of Oct list. good luck.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2012
temmytanny: @bussyme, i av a feelin that they are updatin their site in preparedness for october winners.
heard frm horses mouth. Thax U sir.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
jidedon2000@yah:
guys in d house most especially those dt ve nt bn selectd,remember dis is a new mnth i believe they re busy imputing 2NL for those that re yet 2 gt theirs.1st of october is round d corner i expect u 2 be praying and serious fasting dt ur name to included in 1st of Oct list. good luck.
I belive so too
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2012
Tiwanna:

same thing is happening to me.
THAX MY DEAR SISTER , FAVOUR & MERCY OF GOD WILL BE ON US.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2012
Bussyme: THAX MY DEAR SISTER , FAVOUR & MERCY OF GOD WILL BE ON US.

AMEN!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2012
i hope that anytime anyone of us goes to the interview we will take time to update this august house on how their interview went. i guess the first batch is going in October although i am among them i am in late October.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Gentiger(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2012
adzovia: i hope that anytime anyone of us goes to the interview we will take time to update this august house on how their interview went. i guess the first batch is going in October although i am among them i am in late October.

@Adzovia...Have you seen your interview date?
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

I will still advice your wife to go to wic first on your arrival and tell them she is not working presently the programme is to assist women and their children they will give her every information she needs and also recommend available options.I lve in MA and delivery under Masshealth is free via wic.You dey mention $8000 like N8000 your own Visa different from those people you dey read about o.

Advise well taken.
Thanks a lot brother.
Stay blessed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:46pm On Sep 02, 2012
ajmiry:

Good question, but we already signed those form.

there still going to be another one signing by you and your beneficiaries on the interview day.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:52pm On Sep 02, 2012
brightmon:
hmmm
brightmon why you dey breath like this, abi you too won do? you guys better becareful, cos people wey no no play plenty for yankee here b4 you smile two times den don say '"hi cutee"
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adzovia(f): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2012
Gentiger:

@Adzovia...Have you seen your interview date?
yes i have seen it
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2012
Who is d most foolish among dis
3 men?

A Hausa man who
watered his farm garden in d rain.

An Igbo man who saw ripe
mango & climb d tree to confirm
then come down and used stone 2 pluck it, and

a Yoruba man saw
something dat looked like shit, he
touch with his finger & tested it
and said "mmmh" Na shit Ooo
thank God I no match am!lolz,Good morning peeps
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by brightmon: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2012
Tiwanna: Who is d most foolish among dis
3 men?

A Hausa man who
watered his farm garden in d rain.

An Igbo man who saw ripe
mango & climb d tree to confirm
then come down and used stone 2 pluck it, and

a Yoruba man saw
something dat looked like shit, he
touch with his finger & tested it
and said "mmmh" Na shit Ooo
thank God I no match am!lolz,Good morning peeps
lol, the most foolish is the man that tested what culd have killed him.
In second place is the man that put him life as risk just to confirm if its ripe.
And in 3rd place is the one that watered his gardan after the rain. He is simply use to always doing that, if it rains or not.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2012
brightmon:
lol, the most foolish is the man that tested what culd have killed him.
In second place is the man that put him life as risk just to confirm if its ripe.
And in 3rd place is the one that watered his gardan after the rain. He is simply use to always doing that, if it rains or not.

what of if he tested it with his tong and never swallow am, what of if it is not poo and it is honey that look like poo or treasure

what if the mango looks ripe but really not riped,

what of if the rain na acid rain or it is not enuf to saturate the land.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by muray: 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2012
My fiancy is the principal applicant and the winner of dv 2013. We fill the forms as married after wedding. The form was sent on june 27 but we are yet to received the second letter. Do we still ve hope as sept 30th is within the cornal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.