Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,925 members, 7,922,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:22 PM

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here (937146 Views)

DV 2014 Winners Meet Here / Dv Lottery 2013 Winners: Let's Discuss Here / Dv 2012 Result Is Out ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (869) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
[quote author=muray]My fiancy is the principal applicant and the winner of dv 2013. We fill the forms as married after wedding. The form was sent on june 27 but we are yet to received the second letter. Do we still ve hope as sept 30th is within the cornal.

Yes, expect your second NL can you give the first 4 or 5 letters of your number
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 1:26pm On Sep 03, 2012
brightmon:
abt 28k

Pls u can call ds no>(07027704055) 4 u 2 comfirm frm deir hospeter at ikoyi ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by muray: 2:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
The CN is 2013AF00002xxx. Did you ask me to call that number you presented.o
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by talatutalatu: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2012
Batch B (5500 - 10500) wink,lets pray hard, its a new month and the visa bulletin would be updated before the 15th of September. we pray that are numbers will be current grin and preparation for us will start.
Please how long will it take to do police report and medicals in Lagos?? i need to know so i can plan my leave, i don't live in Lagos.
Thank you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 6:55pm On Sep 03, 2012
HELLO HOUSE, PLS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH dvlottery.state.gov/esc WEBSITE.I CANT ACCESS IT AGAIN.SECONDLY IS IT SAME PLACE WE GOT OUR FIRST NOTIFICATION LETTER ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR SECOND LETTER TOO OR BY POSTAL MAIL.PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED SO THAT MY DATE OF INTERVIEW WILL NOT PASS ME BY COS I DONT LIVE IN LAGOS SO THAT I WILL GO EARLY AND DO MY POLICE CERT AND MEDICAL TEST IN TIME.MY CASE IS 2013000027** NUMBER SO WHEN AM I GOING TO BE INTERVIEWED..THANKS BLESSEDISRAEL,
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:03pm On Sep 03, 2012
blessedisrael: HELLO HOUSE, PLS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH dvlottery.state.gov/esc WEBSITE.I CANT ACCESS IT AGAIN.SECONDLY IS IT SAME PLACE WE GOT OUR FIRST NOTIFICATION LETTER ARE WE GOING TO GET OUR SECOND LETTER TOO OR BY POSTAL MAIL.PLEASE KEEP ME INFORMED SO THAT MY DATE OF INTERVIEW WILL NOT PASS ME BY COS I DONT LIVE IN LAGOS SO THAT I WILL GO EARLY AND DO MY POLICE CERT AND MEDICAL TEST IN TIME.MY CASE IS 2013000027** NUMBER SO WHEN AM I GOING TO BE INTERVIEWED..THANKS BLESSEDISRAEL,

BASE ON YOUR CASE NO, YOUR INTERVIEW IS IN OCT. WHEN DID YOU SUBMIT UR FORMS? IF YOU CANT ACCESS THE SITE, AND YOU ARE USING INTERNET EXPLORER CLICK ON TOOLS, CLICK ON INTERNET OPTION, CLICK ON ADVANCE, SCROLL DOWN AND TICK ALL THOSE TLS AND SSL STUFF CLICK ON APPLY AND CLICK OK. THEN REFRESH THE PAGE. AND YES YOU WLL GET UR SECOND NL VIA THE SAME PAGE WWW.DVLOTTERY.STATE.GOV
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adexkem(m): 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2012
loconzo00: Hello Nairalanders in USA.
Good forum and nice helpful posts.
I will appreciate helpful advise here as well.
My family just won a DV2013 GREEN CARD.
We believe in God for successful interview.
However, my wife who is the principal applicant is pregnant.
We recon she might be 7 months pregnant by the time of entrance to US.
We hope to stay with a friend in New Jersey on arrival.
At the moment we are highly hard on cash while believing God.
Kindly advise on what steps we need to take to manage the cost of delivery to affordable minimum in US.
Thanks.
First is your friend (host) aware of this ? If no you might be in problem with him cos you will use his info like address to apply for everything you will benefit. If yes, am sure he would have made some preparation for you. In all you can enjoy free hospital bill through CARE-LINK/MEDICAID. Free food through LINK CARD. And Free Phone with credit. If you know your way. This information is base on Illinois state.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2012
adexkem: First is your friend (host) aware of this ? If no you might be in problem with him cos you will use his info like address to apply for everything you will benefit. If yes, am sure he would have made some preparation for you. In all you can enjoy free hospital bill through CARE-LINK/MEDICAID. Free food through LINK CARD. And Free Phone with credit. If you know your way. This information is base on Illinois state.

Adexkem,let this people finish their o level exam in dv first before introducing an advance dv topics this may be too much for them to comprehend joo
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2012
adexkem: First is your friend (host) aware of this ? If no you might be in problem with him cos you will use his info like address to apply for everything you will benefit. If yes, am sure he would have made some preparation for you. In all you can enjoy free hospital bill through CARE-LINK/MEDICAID. Free food through LINK CARD. And Free Phone with credit. If you know your way. This information is base on Illinois state.

Thanks a lot. The host is aware but no information from the host yet.
Hence the need to gather more information for good preparation.
Once again, thanks for the information.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by loconzo00: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Adexkem,let this people finish their o level exam in dv first before introducing an advance dv topics this may be too much for them to comprehend joo

Brother, we need as much info as possible.
I don't think such info will be too much for us to comprehend.
We are familiar with British system enough to comprehend information of this nature.
More information will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot guys.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by tosmy(m): 6:22am On Sep 04, 2012
my fellow successful nairalanders,to my little observation on 2013 DV,i observd that woman has an upper hand at this year DV my reason is this out of 46 people that registr from me is only my wife that won also from a friend of my 3 married woman won from him i also observ some comment on this forum and other immigration forum that my fiance or my wife was the pricipal applicant........hope my observation rit?..........faith works wonder
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 8:21am On Sep 04, 2012
talatu.talatu:
Batch B (5500 - 10500) wink,lets pray hard, its a new month and the visa bulletin would be updated before the 15th of September. we pray that are numbers will be current grin and preparation for us will start.
Please how long will it take to do police report and medicals in Lagos?? i need to know so i can plan my leave, i don't live in Lagos.
Thank you.

Police report take jst one day bt go forensic department straight to reduce the expenses na (2500) ok.

Medical...u can cal ds no (07027704055) so dey can give u all the details ok all the best.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Kayor500(f): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2012
mornin 2 u al, hw was d nyt? Am new on dis thrend nd also ignorant of the processes it take to win a dv-lottery. Wil realy appreciate if u can enlighten me on wen d next dv-lottery wil be out. Anticipate for ur immediate response. My e-mail is visitksamuel@gmail.com
Thanks nd God bless
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 9:46am On Sep 04, 2012
tosmy :
my fellow successful nairalanders,to my little observation on 2013 DV,i observd that woman has an upper hand at this year DV my reason is this out of 46 people that registr from me is only my wife that won also from a friend of my 3 married woman won from him i also observ some comment on this forum and other immigration forum that my fiance or my wife was the pricipal applicant........hope my observation rit?..........faith works wonder
MEN WON NOT ONLY WOMEN,ITS ABSOLUTELY GAME OF CHANCES.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2012
kissPls I'll like to know, what are d benefits of winnning a DV-lottery; Can some1 do a lists of the benefit Here.Thanks.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 11:31am On Sep 04, 2012
Batch B (5500 - 10500) How true Cus my CN fall under 10*** Pls help. Sept.15th is here!!!
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2012
@tosmy. ur observation is correct cos i tot of dis jst yesterday..,women hv uper hand dis year it is even my wife that won. thump up 4 d ladies.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2012
Kayor500: mornin 2 u al, hw was d nyt? Am new on dis thrend nd also ignorant of the processes it take to win a dv-lottery. Wil realy appreciate if u can enlighten me on wen d next dv-lottery wil be out. Anticipate for ur immediate response. My e-mail is visitksamuel@gmail.com
Thanks nd God bless

Check on the 3 of next month dat is oct 3 ok.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by roodboy: 12:04pm On Sep 04, 2012
Anybody dat wnt too do birth cert, you can cal ds pson(MR LAWAN) on ds no 08023284642 he's work at nation population commission in surulere.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by blessedisrael: 12:11pm On Sep 04, 2012
HELLO,PLS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH dvlottery.state.gov/esc WEBSITE.I CANT ACCESS IT AGAIN.AM USING INTERNET EXPLORER I HAVE CLICKED ON TOOLS, CLICKED ON INTERNET OPTION, CLICKD ON ADVANCE, SCROLLED DOWN AND TICKED ALL THOSE TLS AND SSL STUFF CLICKED ON APPLY AND CLICKED OK. THEN REFRESH THE PAGE STILL YET NOTHING SHOWS RATHER IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME THAT AN UNEXPECTED ERROR HAS OCCURED. UNABLE TO LOAD DLL 'OraOps10.dll': The SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) .PLS I WANT TO CONFIRM MY 2ND NL BEFORE IS TOO LATE COS MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF000027**..The delivery record shows that my DSP FORM was delivered on 06/28/2012 at 09:09 AM in WILLIAMSBURG, KY 40769.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2012
loconzo00:

Brother, we need as much info as possible.
I don't think such info will be too much for us to comprehend.
We are familiar with British system enough to comprehend information of this nature.
More information will be appreciated.
Thanks a lot guys.

I am just saying that on lighter mood,and also to avoid eruptious qustions on "Public Charge".
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
blessedisrael: HELLO,PLS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH dvlottery.state.gov/esc WEBSITE.I CANT ACCESS IT AGAIN.AM USING INTERNET EXPLORER I HAVE CLICKED ON TOOLS, CLICKED ON INTERNET OPTION, CLICKD ON ADVANCE, SCROLLED DOWN AND TICKED ALL THOSE TLS AND SSL STUFF CLICKED ON APPLY AND CLICKED OK. THEN REFRESH THE PAGE STILL YET NOTHING SHOWS RATHER IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME THAT AN UNEXPECTED ERROR HAS OCCURED. UNABLE TO LOAD DLL 'OraOps10.dll': The SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) .PLS I WANT TO CONFIRM MY 2ND NL BEFORE IS TOO LATE COS MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF000027**..The delivery record shows that my DSP FORM was delivered on 06/28/2012 at 09:09 AM in WILLIAMSBURG, KY 40769.

May be you should mail Kcc
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

May be you should mail Kcc

Call them and use firefox instead.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2012
missannie: kissPls I'll like to know, what are d benefits of winnning a DV-lottery; Can some1 do a lists of the benefit Here.Thanks.

You mean we should enumerate or itemise the benefit of Dv lottery? you must be a teacher.
1) VIP treatment on documentation and Interviewing
2) Change of Status after a succesful interview to a legal permanent resident of United state
3)Social security benefits
4)free Access to other Country like Canada,Turkey etc
5)a road map to US citizenship
6)Live and Work in United State

all the itemised benefits have- sub benefits so you can google them.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Bakorede(m): 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2012
aKayor500: mornin 2 u al, hw was d nyt? Am new on dis thrend nd also ignorant of the processes it take to win a dv-lottery. Wil realy appreciate if u can enlighten me on wen d next dv-lottery wil be out. Anticipate for ur immediate response. My e-mail is visitksamuel@gmail.com
Thanks nd God bless
u are very wellcome!as per what u need,there is a topic on dv-lottery 2014 on d travel thread.try check nd follow up.gud luck 2us all.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
In addition to adesojiaderemi's contribution on benefits of the green card, here's something I came across and thought might shed further light:

Why get a green card ?
As a green card holder you have the right to apply for government-sponsored financial aid for education. You can pay less tuition for university and college, also known as "in-state" tuition or "resident" tuition. Savings in most cases are 3 to 4 times lower than what foreigners pay. You have the permission to work in any company located in U.S. territory regardless of job function, hours/week, etc. except for some companies that only hire U.S. citizens. There is no need for employer sponsorship either. Some jobs require security clearance that only green card holders and U.S. citizens can get. Therefore, a green card provides more job opportunities.
It also means that you have the permission to start own business and create own corporation. You will get Social Security benefits when you retire, if you worked for 10 years (40 quarters to be precise) before retiring. You can sponsor your spouse and unmarried minor children under 21 for them to get permanent status. If you got green card for your family, it will still be valid even if you lose your job or pass away.
Having a work permit, primary visa holder's spouse and minor unmarried children under 21 can stay in the U.S. as dependents. Even if you have a work permit, your child/ren have to get student visas to study and work visas to work. But, once they get a green card, they are allowed to stay in the U.S. even after turning 21 and even if they get married.

Additionally, you will have access to security clearances, eligible for government grants and exempt from export restrictions. You can enjoy most legal rights under U.S. law, except for voting right which is available only to U.S. citizens. As a green card holder, you will be eligible to apply for U.S. citizenship later. It is not mandatory that you take U.S. Citizenship. You can be a green card holder forever. If your current country allows dual citizenship,you can get U.S. citizenship without giving up your current nationality. DV Lottery is one of the best way to get green card to USA.

1 Like

Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by jidedon2000yah(m): 1:46pm On Sep 04, 2012
blessedisrael: HELLO,PLS I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH dvlottery.state.gov/esc WEBSITE.I CANT ACCESS IT AGAIN.AM USING INTERNET EXPLORER I HAVE CLICKED ON TOOLS, CLICKED ON INTERNET OPTION, CLICKD ON ADVANCE, SCROLLED DOWN AND TICKED ALL THOSE TLS AND SSL STUFF CLICKED ON APPLY AND CLICKED OK. THEN REFRESH THE PAGE STILL YET NOTHING SHOWS RATHER IT KEEPS ON TELLING ME THAT AN UNEXPECTED ERROR HAS OCCURED. UNABLE TO LOAD DLL 'OraOps10.dll': The SPECIFIED MODULE COULD NOT BE FOUND. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E) .PLS I WANT TO CONFIRM MY 2ND NL BEFORE IS TOO LATE COS MY CASE NUMBER IS 2013AF000027**..The delivery record shows that my DSP FORM was delivered on 06/28/2012 at 09:09 AM in WILLIAMSBURG, KY 40769.
pls u need to visit a cafe to check ur 2NL cos as am sending this mail i just check their site ESC and its very perfect i used firefox.u ought 2 ve gotten ur 2NL
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by Ibracadabra: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2012
I also came across some frequently asked questions which might interest some new followers of this thread who are a lil lazy to dig deep into earlier pages or who keep asking questions dealt with in earlier pages.

Q4. After DV Lottery selection, what happens if the DV Lottery winner marries?

For any changes (i.e. change of address, marriage, or new child) after winning the DV Lottery, the winner will need to update the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) detailing the new information.

They will also need to pay additional immigrant visa fees for the new spouse/child. The new addition will also have to submit DS 230 forms.

The US Government will closely scrutinize any marriages that occur after the Applicant has won the DV Lottery for potential fraud.

Q7. What if the DV Lottery winner forgot to list his or her spouse?

Failure to list your spouse will result in disqualification of the principal applicant and refusal of all visas in the case at the time of the visa interview.

Entries must include the name, date, and place of birth of your spouse and all natural children, as well as all legally adopted children and stepchildren who are unmarried and under the age of 21 on the date of your electronic entry (do not include children who are already U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents), even if you are no longer legally married to the child's parent, and even if the spouse or child does not currently reside with you and/or will not immigrate with you.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 2:17pm On Sep 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You mean we should enumerate or itemise the benefit of Dv lottery? you must be a teacher.
1) VIP treatment on documentation and Interviewing
2) Change of Status after a succesful interview to a legal permanent resident of United state
3)Social security benefits
4)free Access to other Country like Canada,Turkey etc
5)a road map to US citizenship
6)Live and Work in United State

all the itemised benefits have- sub benefits so you can google them.

Thanks@adesojiaderemi
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by adesojiaderemi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 04, 2012
missannie:

Thanks@adesojiaderemi

You are welcome, please dont hesitate to ask any question it is better asked than assumed.
Re: DV 2013 Winners Meet Here by missannie: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

You are welcome, please dont hesitate to ask any question it is better asked than assumed.

@adesojiaderem
Somebody told me that as a Green card holder, you'll be given Accommodation & Free Medical expense.
Am a single winner but what if i get there & want to bring my Fiancee (Husband to be) but not yet married to him. What will i do? Cause i can't live there alone. Thanks once again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (869) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.