Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,115 members, 7,899,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:47 AM

For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? (2397 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2012
If its another person telling me all this, I would ve tell the person to get out, but I have witnessed it, the guy even told me that I came here because I doubt him, oh I wish 1 of this atheist will mistakenly enter there so I will know his response, the truth is that devil truely exist that's why I don't agree with atheists
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 3:54pm On May 05, 2012
but why is he poor?
is muguness one of his talents?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 3:56pm On May 05, 2012
It's such people that incite deep seated anger and hatred amongst family members. Those are the kind of people that will be quick to tell you it's either your parents,children or relatives that are "hindering" your progress. They will never tell you it's because of your lazy attitude and lack of personal drive. They will never tell you the reason your business collapsed is due to the epileptic power supply and lack of adequate infrastructure. They will never tell you the reason you weren't granted VISA is because you can't put a simple correct sentence together and you lack the necessary basic requirements of leaving Nigeria. They will never tell you your wife had miscarriage either due to malnutrition or constant wife beating. They will never tell you the reason you were sacked from work is either because of your negative attitude or because someone more qualified than yourself was preferred. NO! They will never tell you this. It's always one witch in the village or one envious neighbor that is behind all your failures in life. No wonder murder is very rampant in Cross River and Akwa Ibom. There is hardly any week in the news you won't hear of a son who be-headed his mother or a father who plucked out the eyes of his daughter because one "prophet" said she was a witch and she confessed after drinking "portion".

How sad! sad sad angry
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 4:08pm On May 05, 2012
@ logic mind lol... Who told you that the guy is poor, he's a millionaire, they are worshipping him like God himself, even politicians come bowing for him , the guy built his own church but I still believe he's demonic because almighty God doesn't do magic, I opened this thread just to tell atheists that if God doesn't exist satan does
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by Ozegbe(m): 4:17pm On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: @ logic mind lol... Who told you that the guy is poor, he's a millionaire, they are worshipping him like God himself, even politicians come bowing for him , the guy built his own church but I still believe he's demonic because almighty God doesn't do magic, I opened this thread just to tell atheists that if God doesn't exist satan does
how do i contact you? i want to come to calabar and see this man, i want to know who killed my father and where his hidden money is.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by ea7(m): 4:35pm On May 05, 2012
Ozegbe:
how do i contact you? i want to come to calabar and see this man, i want to know who killed my father and where his hidden money is.
ignore the troll
why cant he reveal boko harams hideout.
@fubby/flunky i saw your non sequitur.
'If god doesnt exist then satan does'
thor, zeus, ra, sango, asura et al disagree with you. Or he could be charles xavier, makes sense or you could use you fuckin brain and think for yourself.
'once the impossible has been discarded, whatever remains however improbable is correct' sherlock holmes
or apply ockhams razor, for fuc'ks sake think!!!!
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 4:50pm On May 05, 2012
This thing is funny because if someone who knows me before see this my thread he will laugh at me because am even worst in saying what y'all are saying now, the reason I went there was to laugh at my guy whom I was arguing with, but I went and sae things my self, that guy really proved to me that devil truly exist, take it or leave it
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 5:01pm On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: This thing is funny because if someone who knows me before see this my thread he will laugh at me because am even worst in saying what y'all are saying now, the reason I went there was to laugh at my guy whom I was arguing with, but I went and sae things my self, that guy really proved to me that devil truly exist, take it or leave it

tell him to go to U.S. and open a private investigation company. He'll become the richest man on earth in no time.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2012
The guy is already rich here with so much respect,what is he going to us for?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by trent9002(m): 6:02pm On May 05, 2012
@hubby, there are many explanations to that. 1. Somebody close to you leaked info about you to him.
2. He used your FB, NL, Twitter accounts etc for info
3. Reading someones mind is a skill learned. Its pyschological. People skilled in it can tell you things about you thru your body movements, nervousness etc. Some pyschologists can even do that.
From what you said, Its more likely someone leaked your info to him b4 u came.
No one with the kind of ability you just described can ever be poor. He shld have been famous by now. Even this millionaire, James Randi is offering A million dollar prize for Someone that can perform Supernatural feats under controlled condition since the 90's. Till today, No one has won the money. To confirm, Here's the site, ( www.randi.org ). So if u are sure what u are saying, The One mille is all yours! Simply register the calabar dude for the competition. The fact is that every supernatural stuff can be scientifically explained.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by alaper: 6:10pm On May 05, 2012
Poster, Have you ever heard of "cold reading"? It is a skill you can learn, and you too can start duping other mugus!!!
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 6:36pm On May 05, 2012
trent9002: @hubby, there are many explanations to that. 1. Somebody close to you leaked info about you to him.
2. He used your FB, NL, Twitter accounts etc for info
3. Reading someones mind is a skill learned. Its pyschological.
People skilled in it can tell you things about you thru your body movements, nervousness etc. Some pyschologists can even do that.
From what you said, Its more likely someone leaked your info to him b4 u came.
No one with the kind of ability you just described can ever be poor. He shld have been famous by now. Even this millionaire, James Randi is offering A million dollar prize for Someone that can perform Supernatural feats under controlled condition since the 90's. Till today, No one has won the money. To confirm, Here's the site, ( www.randi.org ). So if u are sure what u are saying, The One mille is all yours! Simply register the calabar dude for the competition. The fact is that every supernatural stuff can be scientifically explained.

Thank you very much. Na d same thing i don dey talk since but d guy no wan hia word. I'm 99.9% sure that it's the same person that led him to the "prophet" that sold him out. It's an age old scam.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 6:37pm On May 05, 2012
alaper: Poster, Have you ever heard of "cold reading"? It is a skill you can learn, and you too can start duping other mugus!!!

Nice one.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 6:41pm On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: @ logic mind lol... Who told you that the guy is poor, he's a millionaire, they are worshipping him like God himself, even politicians come bowing for him , the guy built his own church but I still believe he's demonic because almighty God doesn't do magic, I opened this thread just to tell atheists that if God doesn't exist satan does

Really? What do you have to say about the biblical fable that depicted Moses and Aaron turning their staffs into snakes? What do you say about Moses parting the red sea with bare hands? What do you say about Jesus cursing a tree and it withered in no time? What do you say of Daniel in the lion's den? What are they? Let me guess..."MIRACLES" abi? If it's in the bible, it's a "miracle". If it's somewhere else, it's magic.

That makes a whole lot of "sense".
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 6:43pm On May 05, 2012
Ozegbe:

Yeah...and i also want to know why I'm not richer than Bill Gates!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 7:00pm On May 05, 2012
Internet is good o, it will make you know types of human in existence, this really showed me that some people have never traveled out of their locality before, I read all the replies and I can't stop laughing that he red my mind,he red my mind and found out that I traveled to ghana, and also know the guy's name that was doing visa for me, big LOL... Y'all need to wake up, satan exist for sure, somebody was asking why he is poor, the guy aint poor,he's rich..
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by harakiri(m): 7:17pm On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: Internet is good o, it will make you know types of human in existence, this really showed me that some people have never traveled out of their locality before, I read all the replies and I can't stop laughing that he red my mind,he red my mind and found out that I traveled to ghana, and also know the guy's name that was doing visa for me, big LOL... Y'all need to wake up, satan exist for sure, somebody was asking why he is poor, the guy aint poor,he's rich..

Can you honestly tell me that NOBODY on earth knew of your travel plans for Ghana and the Visa issue? I'm pretty sure the guy who took you there either had all this info or knows someone close to you that has all this info. You see, this is what religion and belief in supernatural forces does to you. It deprives of the ability to take responsibility of your actions. Everything good or bad is credited to the supernatural. It's really bad because most of the population in this country have such a mind set. Let me give you two incidences...

First,two years ago i was in a bus traveling to the eastern part of the country. After the usual prayers and all that, we set off. Right from Lagos toll gate, the driver was speeding as if he was being chased by robbers. I wanted to comment but mere looking at the face of the driver told me he would rather exchange words than listen to the voice of reason and true to my suspicions someone else cautioned the driver and that person was not only shouted down by the driver but also by other passengers in the bus who made comments about leaving Lagos late. To cut the story short, we had a near miss accident whereby we were forced to park. Instead of the passengers to admonish the driver for his recklessness, they were all giving thanks to "god".

Second, December 2011 i was driving back from the eastern part of the country with a family friend. Two hours into the journey a BMW 5-series (2007-2008 model) overtook me with such speed and recklessness that left me dazzled. The driver must have been doing an excess of 160m/hr. Twenty minutes later, that car was in the bush, surrounded by parked sympathizers and fortunately none of the passengers were hurt except for minor injuries. What amazed me was that in the few minutes i spent observing the situation, NOBODY mentioned anything about over-speeding rather the wife of the driver was speaking my mom's dialect (Delta Igbo/Ibusa town) telling him that he shouldn't have left the village as one papa XXXXXX had told them that evil people were planning accident for them and they had to complete the spiritual "work", bla bla bla. She was just ranting about the "evil forces". Nobody said anything about the man's recklessness or the bad roads. Nobody chided him on why he was driving like that when he had a wife and two kids in the car rather all i kept hearing was "GLORY BE TO GOD" and "THE DEVIL IS A LIAR". Imagine!!! I simply shook my head, got back into the car and drove off.

My point is, people have lost control over their lives. Their lives are being governed by religious charlatans and so long as this continues to happen...well...i dunno.

Pathetic!
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by LogicMind: 7:30pm On May 05, 2012
fubbyy: Internet is good o, it will make you know types of human in existence, this really showed me that some people have never traveled out of their locality before, I read all the replies and I can't stop laughing that he red my mind,he red my mind and found out that I traveled to ghana, and also know the guy's name that was doing visa for me, big LOL... Y'all need to wake up, satan exist for sure, somebody was asking why he is poor, the guy aint poor,he's rich..

did you say anything to him or did he just say all those things with no input from you?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2012
@ harakiri , am not a religious person, even till now am still not religious, but I can't because of that said that blue I saw is black, my brother I saw wetin pass me, nobody on planet earth knew my journey to ghana except me and mensah(the ghanian fake visa guy) the truth remains that devil exist, I don't really want to go into other facts to prove that devil exist because it will only paint me black, juju is real, odeshi is real (all na from experience) if you see any tight yahoo boy, ask him if juju of do as I say is real? And heard from him, @ logic mind, I never told him anything, immediately they call my number, the guy mentioned my ibo and English name including my sure name , that one couldn't move me because somebody could tell him that, the next thing was the guy started laughing , told me that I came to know if all this crowed are stupid by coming here, he went ahead and told me every goddanm thing about me,which some of them I didn't even know till I got home and ask my dad, infact let me stop here, come to calabar, call me if you want to see for your self
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by trent9002(m): 1:04am On May 06, 2012
@hubby, You say the guy's Rich and famous? Well I have not heard of him. And clearly no body here on NL has, Except you. That doesnt sound like famous to me. He's probably a local champion foolin his village members. There are many useful and valuable things he could do with his "powers" than telling random guys things about their lives. Eg: Identify Boko Haram and other terrorist groups, Working For UN and predicting earthquakes, hurricanes etc for them (sure they will pay him a LOT for that), Even working for betting companies . He can even work for oil companies and help them predict where there's oil and save unnecessary soil testings.
Why would he still be in Calabar playing with random blokes' minds? Believe me, Somebody with this kind of power would solve A LOT of man's problem. Besides, Applyin Occam's razor, Its more rational he just got facts about you, why do you prefer the more complex one? To cut this short, what is his...Um, Name? Lemme see what I can find about him.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by Haribo: 2:34am On May 06, 2012
No offense to OP, but this is such an unbearably stupid post. I'm winding down my time spent on NL because everytime I see stuff like this, I just know my brain cells are packing their bags and waving me goodbye. I mean really? Thankfully there are a few people with some sense to balance out this non-sense.

Besides, how does some random guy's pseudo prophesying prove the existence/non existence of god(s)? @ OP: Can you make some sense please?

Goodness. May level heads prevail on NL, and in Nigeria.

trent9002: @hubby, You say the guy's Rich and famous? Well I have not heard of him. And clearly no body here on NL has, Except you. That doesnt sound like famous to me. He's probably a local champion foolin his village members. There are many useful and valuable things he could do with his "powers" than telling random guys things about their lives. Eg: Identify Boko Haram and other terrorist groups, Working For UN and predicting earthquakes, hurricanes etc for them (sure they will pay him a LOT for that), Even working for betting companies . He can even work for oil companies and help them predict where there's oil and save unnecessary soil testings.
Why would he still be in Calabar playing with random blokes' minds? Believe me, Somebody with this kind of power would solve A LOT of man's problem. Besides, Applyin Occam's razor, Its more rational he just got facts about you, why do you prefer the more complex one? To cut this short, what is his...Um, Name? Lemme see what I can find about him.

Bravo!!!
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 6:51am On May 06, 2012
@ trent and haribo, this shows me That none of you have ever travel out of your locality before, t.b joshua does bigger than that guy or don't you know t.b joshua too? or does he also have agents gathering people's information for him?you people should grow up and realise that satan truly exist.
that prophet's name is val popularly known as my father my father , do your research or do you think I will come here to write some bullshit?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by lekkie073(m): 7:51am On May 06, 2012
fubbyy: @ trent and haribo, this shows me That none of you have ever travel out of your locality before, t.b joshua does bigger than that guy or don't you know t.b joshua too? or does he also have agents gathering people's information for him?you people should grow up and realise that satan truly exist.
that prophet's name is val popularly known as my father my father , do your research or do you think I will come here to write some bullshit?
Carry dis ur bullshit away joor.....dem don hypnotise u....
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 9:03am On May 06, 2012
@ lekkie , sharrap, what do you know you old empty brain fool, others are making points to back up their comments and you are sheepishly commenting without a single prove
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by lekkie073(m): 2:28pm On May 06, 2012
fubbyy: @ lekkie , sharrap, what do you know you old empty brain fool, others are making points to back up their comments and you are sheepishly commenting without a single prove
U r under serious hypnotism.....abi u dey take style dey market ur uncle who happens to be a soccerer to us?
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 6:03pm On May 06, 2012
So you belief there is something like sorcerer? so you belief such thing is in existance? Then what's the basic of your argument? you are just a confused atheist, your colleagues need to suspend you
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by lekkie073(m): 6:35pm On May 06, 2012
On the contrary am an agnostic
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 10:12pm On May 06, 2012
Ok brother
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by trent9002(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2012
Well, @hubby, Except for some scanty article About him hosting a crusade titled "My father My Father, Save me from Witchcraft" ( Now, THAT is one hell of a title), I didnt find anything about him. Which is probably because he's clearly not famous, His name is pretty ridiculous (Seriously, My Father, My Father?), Or both. He's clearly one of those dubious witch hunters that are scattered all over the South South. I cant believe you actually fell for that. And if our Govt. has any sense left in their old brains. Its high time they started arresting these crooks. This is one of the reason Africa is developing this slowly. Asia that was a bit underdeveloped like us has already left us behind and is fast developing now. We're still here talkin about witches and wizards. Smh
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 7:03am On May 07, 2012
@ trent , 1st of all I didn't fall for him because he didn't get anything from me except the #200 I used in picking number, rather he exposed his satanic power by doing magic 4 me.
about being famous, he mustnt be famous because there are local native doctors who does the magic more than him yet know 1 knows them, anyway my aim of opening this thread is to tell atheists that devil truly exist, I wonder why everyone is doubting me while they see tb joshua doin all he's doing, saying what will happen tomorrow and they later come to pass, from what I have seen for the 26 years of my existence, devil truly exist, if you tell me there is no God , I would not know what to say about that because my prayer has never been answered before , but I have came across satanic powers in many ways so it truly exist and since there is devil there must be God, maybe he doesn't like answering me or I don't know how to find him.
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by lekkie073(m): 8:25am On May 07, 2012
[i][/i]
fubbyy: @ trent , 1st of all I didn't fall for him because he didn't get anything from me except the #200 I used in picking number, rather he exposed his satanic power by doing magic 4 me.
about being famous, he mustnt be famous because there are local native doctors who does the magic more than him yet know 1 knows them, anyway my aim of opening this thread is to tell atheists that devil truly exist, I wonder why everyone is doubting me while they see tb joshua doin all he's doing, saying what will happen tomorrow and they later come to pass, from what I have seen for the 26 years of my existence, devil truly exist, if you tell me there is no God , I would not know what to say about that because my prayer has never been answered before , but I have came across satanic powers in many ways so it truly exist and since there is devil there must be God, maybe he doesn't like answering me or I don't know how to find him.
Guy, u be mugu joor, even the #200 u paid will buy the man lunch.....u better shyne ur [s]
fubbyy: @ trent , 1st of all I didn't fall for him because he didn't get anything from me except the #200 I used in picking number, rather he exposed his satanic power by doing magic 4 me.
Guy, u be mugu joor, even the #200 u paid will buy the man lunch.....u better shyne ur [/s]
Guy, u be mugu joor, even the #200 u paid will buy the man lunch.....u better shyne ur eyes, sorry ur brain!
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 4:35pm On May 07, 2012
@ lekki , you be bigger mugu from the way you sounds, so you can't pay money to make a research? that's why nigerians are dumb, and you must be igbo man and from ngwa precisely,so you didn't even pay money to find out things you know today, you must be living in a village, your type sef no fit pay money to browse, na una dey look 4 cheat code, I paid money to find out if such thing exists and I have found out it does, as am talking to you now I'm about spending another money to find out things on something else, that's why we live in white man's glory and we can't do our own research to be glorified, guy na you be mugu o, you supose dey hail me for paying money and taking risk to find out what am sharing to you now, tomorrow now you go tell people say na you do the research.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Are More Atheists On Nairaland! Some Dont Use The Religion Section! / A Thread For Those Who Have Been Cured Of Insanity By Men Of God / Religious people Are More Likely To Be Racists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.