Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,278 members, 7,934,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? (2407 Views)

The Atheists Test / The Best Of The Atheists In Nairaland So Far / To All The Atheists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:44pm On May 07, 2012
fubbyy: @ lekki , you be bigger mugu from the way you sounds, so you can't pay money to make a research? that's why nigerians are dumb, and you must be igbo man and from ngwa precisely,so you didn't even pay money to find out things you know today, you must be living in a village, your type sef no fit pay money to browse, na una dey look 4 cheat code, I paid money to find out if such thing exists and I have found out it does, as am talking to you now I'm about spending another money to find out things on something else, that's why we live in white man's glory and we can't do our own research to be glorified, guy na you be mugu o, you supose dey hail me for paying money and taking risk to find out what am sharing to you now, tomorrow now you go tell people say na you do the research.

Please give me the number and address of this prophet. I shall make efforts to reach him via phone and physically as well to confirm the Truth.
I am serious about this
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 6:54pm On May 07, 2012
I don't have his number, but I can give you. The address, come to calabar,you ask for where is satellite town when you get there ask of my father my father, even unborn children knows him, his popular there, or you can call me when you come I will take you there
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by lekkie073(m): 7:08pm On May 07, 2012
fubbyy: @ lekki , you be bigger mugu from the way you sounds, so you can't pay money to make a research? that's why nigerians are dumb, and you must be igbo man and from ngwa precisely,so you didn't even pay money to find out things you know today, you must be living in a village, your type sef no fit pay money to browse, na una dey look 4 cheat code, I paid money to find out if such thing exists and I have found out it does, as am talking to you now I'm about spending another money to find out things on something else, that's why we live in white man's glory and we can't do our own research to be glorified, guy na you be mugu o, you supose dey hail me for paying money and taking risk to find out what am sharing to you now, tomorrow now you go tell people say na you do the research.
Keep paying, small time u go pay money to travel to hell and do a thorough research about the fire and brimstone dat's there.....
Re: For The Atheists,if You Encounter This,what Will You Call It? by fubbyy(m): 8:08pm On May 07, 2012
Lekkie , am a born researcher that's why I can't sit on 1 mile judging people, I will soon conduct a research about tb joshua and know who he is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Incense: Things To Know About Incense / Sinners In The Hands Of An Angry God / What Everyone Must Do After Hearing Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.