Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:43 PM

It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner (2317 Views)

What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner / I Like Her Person But Not Her Features! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by bowa(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2007
Hi all,i'm so excited cos i'm gonna be a husband someday,and not just a husband,but a unique and a fulfilled one.Looking forward to an award tagged"BEST HUSBAND OF THE MILLENIUM"can someone say amen to that.ooPS,hey why r u laughing,oh my gush,no probs ur partner will sure be good.takia
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by IderaN(f): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by efuah(f): 10:48am On Nov 13, 2007
undecided.
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by kindloving: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2007
Hello bowa,
is like nobody here surport ur like what u want or u said see, Idera .N all she could say was
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d meaning what, guy i say Amen to that and i really wish for that as well.

Go Man cheesy
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by opokonwa(m): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2007
@poster

You haven't made any point beyond the topic undecided
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by kindloving: 12:11pm On Nov 13, 2007
talking to me, opokonwa  angry
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by IderaN(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2007
@ kindloving,

are you the poster?
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by iice(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2007
What's with these threads undecided
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by kindloving: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2007
Idera .N,
I think i like ur spirit but i have a question for you,

What would you do or say if someone says he/she love u and wanted to spend the rest of his/her life with you and u've already gotting a partner?

same Q to u ma - iice
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by Busta(f): 4:27pm On Nov 13, 2007
D-u-h

jobblessness is a disease.
u actually sat down thinking about how good of a husband u would be one day? lipsrsealed
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by NextProdigy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2007
Common peeps, pls give this man a break, he's just voicing out his thoughts, really only if a whole lot of us could concentrate on being mr or miss RIGHT instead of looking out fo mr. or miss right, we'd end up being muh more fulfilled than we are. I feel u MAN. smiley
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by iice(f): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2007
kindloving:

Idera .N,
I think i like your spirit but i have a question for you,

What would you do or say if someone says he/she love u and wanted to spend the rest of his/her life with you and u've already gotting a partner?

same Q to u ma - iice

undecided undecided seriously people!
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by Busta(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2007
@iicee

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
buhahahahahahahahha
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by IderaN(f): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2007
kindloving:

Idera .N,
I think i like your spirit but i have a question for you,

same Q to u ma - iice

what has your question got to do with the topic now i don't understand again oh!!1

@iice, will you please xplain to moi?
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by sealed(m): 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2007
This topic seem to be the most intelligently tagged I've ever seen on naija.com. Most marriages break up because people think their partner is the problem. There is an adage that says "two wrongs cannot make a right". Relationships do not start at perfection, but they are purposed to make us work towards it. A man and woman in any relationsip are supposed to learn from one another, complement each other and therby improving the lives of one another and becoming better individuals for their families and the society as a whole. No man, however intelligent and well situated in life, can know his areas of weaknesses until it's pointed out to him by the woman, and the same thing applies to the woman.
If the man or the woman both make good efforts to become better, for example by openly accepting loving, fair, and well-thought out criticisms from one another, instead of wasting time looking for "Mr or Miss Right", our relationsips will be a whole lot more rewarding and happy than what it is today.
Re: It's Not About Finding The Right Person,but Being The Right Partner by NextProdigy(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2007
Word Man! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? / Is He Really Interested In Me? / Is My Friend Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.