Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (228902 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2013
donphilopus: Some MODs would claim they're doing their work! Where as, they're doing nothing. How can I complain about what sexkillz did, he won't reply me! But, he's here now replying a minor problem.

@topic! It's normal for that to happen! You'll something like this! Pls try again, your server is currently overwhelmed! It means you've created so many threads within some days.

Why has the Don still not been confirmed as the 4th Mod? angry cheesy SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2013
isale_gan2:

Why has the Don still not been confirmed as the 4th Mod? angry cheesy SMH.
Lol. There's nothing like 4th MOD again ooo!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
donphilopus: Lol. There's nothing like 4th MOD again ooo!

cheesy cheesy I think everyone should just start treating you like the new mod.

For example, "Hey Don, can you please help me put such and such on the home page?" grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2013
St_Black: I Suggest this on FP for the Oodua haterz. !!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1538817/nigerian-wins-prestigious-grierson-british#19924145

Do something to this . OAM4J, pls hit 'em haterz @ heart once again with this nau:

https://www.nairaland.com/1538817/nigerian-wins-prestigious-grierson-british#19924145
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2013
isale_gan2:

cheesy cheesy I think everyone should just start treating you like the new mod.

For example, "Hey Don, can you please help me put such and such on the home page?" grin
grin! Hahaha.. Funny! Not only homepage...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Seun and Admin:

I'm I on a kind of surveillance on nairaland or something, why are my harmless posts hidden. Warn these mods especially sexkils to back off my trail. I have not broke any rule. We have always advised you to send the kid to the joke section where he belongs but you are allowing your arrogance and insensitivity becloud you. Go through my hidden posts so far and tell me why I don't deserve an apology for illtreatment. This is my last warning!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 10:49pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe: Seun and Admin:

I'm I on a kind of surveillance on nairaland or something, why are my harmless posts hidden. Warn these mods especially sexkils to back off my trail. I have not broke any rule. We have always advised you to send the kid to the joke section where he belongs but you are allowing your arrogance and insensitivity becloud you. Go through my hidden posts so far and tell me why I don't deserve an apology for illtreatment. This is my last warning!
I've just checked your hidden posts. You called people fools. You abused people in a local language. I think those are against the rules.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2013
Who moved this thread to front page? Was it meant to attract traffic or to crack jokes? Almost everyone on that thread is complaining about the thread. You people should be careful of the trash you move to the FP. This one no funny at all! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1538075/photo-what-ngige-told-me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2013
Seun: I've just checked your hidden posts. You called people fools. You abused people in a local language. I think those are against the rules.
I didn't call anybody fool particularly, it was just an exclamation. The local language was not an abuse. It was a joke and the emoticon showed that. I feel there is a vindictive blacklist on my handle by sexkills and unjustfuly so. Anyways I appreciate your quick response and will take whatever your decision is in good faith. But is saying 'fool' against the rule?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I didn't call anybody fool particularly, it was just an exclamation. The local language was not an abuse. It was a joke and the emoticon showed that. Anyways I appreciate your quick response and will take whatever your decision is in good faith. But is saying 'fool' against the rule?
grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by FreeGlobe(f): 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2013
Afam4eva:
grin grin grin
lol. Am asking since the word is not censored cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:05pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe:
lol. Am asking since the word is not censored cheesy cheesy
It actually depends on what the word is used for. If it's used to refer to someone then it's against the rule otherwise, it's not a crime. Use it wisely grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2013
Just curious: My post on the "Ask a Russian" thread in the foreign affairs section was hidden and the spambot banned me from that section because my post was written in Russian. I was simply welcoming the Russian in his language. We write in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, and other languages without being banned. Would the mods please unhide my post and unban ndu_chucks in that section.

Thanks in advance
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 11:21pm On Dec 01, 2013
ndu_chucks: Just curious: My post on the "Ask a Russian" thread in the foreign affairs section was hidden and the spambot banned me from that section because my post was written in Russian. I was simply welcoming the Russian in his language. We write in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, and other languages without being banned. Would the mods please unhide my post and unban ndu_chucks in that section.

Thanks in advance
The Russian language looks like spam, that's why it's hidden by the spambots. It also happens to Edo language cos they're full of consonants with very little vowels.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
FreeGlobe: But is saying 'fool' against the rule?

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 02, 2013
this piece of crap made front Page?
www.nairaland.com/1538075/photo-what-ngige-told-me/3
WOW
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 1:10am On Dec 02, 2013
ndu_chucks: Just curious: My post on the "Ask a Russian" thread in the foreign affairs section was hidden and the spambot banned me from that section because my post was written in Russian. I was simply welcoming the Russian in his language. We write in Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, and other languages without being banned. Would the mods please unhide my post and unban ndu_chucks in that section.

Thanks in advance

Foreign Affairs section is very dicey. Almost all my posts get hidden. I still have 2 that have not been released due to lack of moderator in that section. lipsrsealed

If you post there, and immediately go to edit (like re-sizing a picture or correct a link) you'll get spambotted.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2013
lipsrsealed trying to be nice and lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by boay(m): 11:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by taharqa: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2013
MODS, abeg consider this thread for FP

https://www.nairaland.com/1539312/experts-hail-nigerias-soaring-nonoil#19932682

SIGNS/Figures indicating that the Nigerian Economy has Finally Started to Diversify... This important developing Info should be out there.

Thnks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Numerouuuno: 6:05pm On Dec 02, 2013
Any moderator available should do something about the derailing going on here.
Its really bad.
www.nairaland.com/1524420/ask-russian-guy-anything/9#1524420.302
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by oduaboy1: 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2013
Rexxie: Miserable arsse whistling sponge brains...never tired of spewing thrash from his talking drumbeating arsse
Can the mods put a leech on this man.
https://www.nairaland.com/rexxie
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jmaine: 12:58am On Dec 03, 2013
Please relocate this thread to the celebrity section . . .

https://www.nairaland.com/1539717/photos-oluwaseyi-tinubu-son-asiwaju
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 03, 2013
Can someone please explain to me why my post was hidden and several posts hidden on my thread? I quoted someone and my post hidden? My post wasn't derogatory at all. angry

https://www.nairaland.com/1540067/nigerian-pilgrims-abscond-israel
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 03, 2013
jmaine: Please relocate this thread to the celebrity section . . .

95% of those in the pictures are national politicians.

Why didn't you suggest that the pix of GEJ in a social gathering drinking ogogoro be moved? undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2013
jmaine: Please relocate this thread to the celebrity section . . .

Can you state the reason, why you think it should be on the celebrity section??
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by taharqa: 11:23am On Dec 03, 2013
taharqa:

MODS, abeg consider this thread for FP

https://www.nairaland.com/1539312/experts-hail-nigerias-soaring-nonoil#19932682

SIGNS/Figures indicating that the Nigerian Economy has Finally Started to Diversify... This important developing Info should be out there.

Thnks
@MODS, I am reminding you guys of this thread. I feel it contains pretty new and important Info about d direction of our Economy. You guys can read tru, and do d needful grin... Thnks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jmaine: 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2013
ilugunboy:

95% of those in the pictures are national politicians.

Why didn't you suggest that the pix of GEJ in a social gathering drinking ogogoro be moved? undecided

You should know the main character (Tinubu son) in question is not a politician but a celebrity by virtue of been the son of a powerful politician.

Hope you get it ?

And your ogogoro reference is not ideal to buttress your invalid question . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.