Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:44 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (228904 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 11:44am On Dec 07, 2013
berem: Sexkillz resigned? When did that happen? shocked

Even though he seems so arrogant and lacks manners,he will surely be missed.

Afam should be next! Dude is so biased and selective when giving bans. angry

Sexkillz deactivated his account. His wifey too.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 11:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Olugbenger:

I must say, that Ogugua88 is one ab'oko ku loyal chick! wink I respect that sha.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2013
isale_gan2:

I must say, that Ogugua88 is one ab'oko ku loyal chick! wink
m

And some folks here would say she has a mind of her own. . . . .

I hope they find happiness sha. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2013
One day, I see Afam and Berem forming such a perfect union. cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2013
isale_gan2: One day, I see Afam and Berem forming such a perfect union. cheesy
That one? I will start campaigning for his sack if he doesn't change his ways. I preferred sexkillz to him a million times. angry
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 07, 2013
bwahahahahaha

The inconsequential duffer is gone.

Maybe, he would become more useful to himself and his family in the real world.

YouGetCho!!! cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Olugbenger:

I guess it started here. I'm not reading that long-a.r.s.e thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1504035/miss-mr-nairaland-december-2013/9#20036169
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jmaine: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
ilugunboy: Please Seun and Mukinat...give the post to donphillous...( am not sure I got that right)....dude is eager...willing and available to do a good job as a mod.

Besides..he is neither a Yoruba nor Ibo.

Post supported even though he is clearly a very pro APC dude with his own issues.

I say give the Modship to DuncePhilopus sorry Donphilopus grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Emi o raye chit mehn! I am Tecno Phantom! Ko fo,ko jabo, Ignoring dimwits since yesterday!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Seun(m): 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva: The Russian language looks like spam, that's why it's hidden by the spambots. It also happens to Edo language cos they're full of consonants with very little vowels.
I appreciate your good intention, but this explanation is wrong, alas. The reason for the mistake is simply that we get a lot of Russian spam. So our bot has associated many Russian words with spam. Nothing that can't be fixed by some retraining of the bot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:20pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seun: I appreciate your good intention, but this explanation is wrong, alas. The reason for the mistake is simply that we get a lot of Russian spam. So our bot has associated many Russian words with spam. Nothing that can't be fixed by some retraining of the bot.
grin! Shunning tinz!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
jmaine:

Post supported even though he is clearly a very pro APC dude with his own issues.

I say give the Modship to DuncePhilopus sorry Donphilopus grin
Smh!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Italiano1: 12:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Seun: I appreciate your good intention, but this explanation is wrong, alas. The reason for the mistake is simply that we get a lot of Russian spam. So our bot has associated many Russian words with spam. Nothing that can't be fixed by some retraining of the bot.

grin grin On point! This is what we have been clamouring for.

By the way Seun, commiserations on the exit of Sexkillz, although it is a joyous day for the politics section. What are your plans on appointing a replacement?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
And Are the posts that are being marked as spam on a daily basis also Russian language?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva: And Are the posts that are being marked as spam on a daily basis also Russian language?
Pls don't be bitter! Do everything jejely pls! The exit of sexkillz does not call for this na!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
donphilopus: Pls don't be bitter! Do everything jejely pls! The exit of sexkillz does not call for this na!
Lol grin Me bitter? Are you indirectly suggesting something?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
Afam4eva:
Lol grin Me bitter? Are you indirectly suggesting something?
No!!! I thought you were butter!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
oh sexkill,
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2013

Seun please that spam bot banned in phone's and I'm sure I used no Russian words. I've sent pm's to the mods there hrs ago nothing have been done yet.

Please unban me and make my last post visible.

Thanks. cool
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ALTRUTH(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
It's such a shame that Seun could allow a fantastic MOD like sexkillz to go..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Olugbenger(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
ALTRUTH: It's such a shame that Seun could allow a fantastic MOD like sexkillz to go..... undecided

Afam, how do you mean?

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Gboliwe: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
See what happens when I get too busy offline, I miss the show live! Now I have several pages to read to get the koko of the matter.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by vizboy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
can somebody please tale these to the front page

www.nairaland.com/1546647/b-i-z-a-r-r-e-goat-court-face-man
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Phoenix619:

Seun please that spam bot banned in phone's and I'm sure I used no Russian words. I've sent pm's to the mods there hrs ago nothing have been done yet.

Please unban me and make my last post visible.

Thanks. cool
Still banned by spam bot. Could someone help me tell those mods in phone section to free me na..

Afam abeg. lipsrsealed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
isale_gan2: No Jarus, please. Dude is simply a self-promoter.

I wont even take the offer. I'm Moderator-emeritus, bigger than moderator, to self-promote myself again. tongue

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jarus:

I wont even take the offer. I'm Moderator-emeritus, bigger than moderator, to self-promote myself again. tongue

As a Moderator-emeritus....do you have viewing privilege in the mods section? grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
MODs! Pls why has this thread not been moved to the joke section??

https://www.nairaland.com/1546513/pdp-rigged-brazil-2014-world
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by isalegan2: 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
OAM4J, why are "disgusting" crime threads making home page? I never go to that section but made the mistake of viewing another poster's posts and saw a horrible thread. I did not view the video but got an idea of the contents from other post.

You know kids come to this site, right? In the General Nairaland section, there is a misguided thread for 13-19 year olds, which I don't even think is permissible since it attracts weirdoes to go where children are congregating. Then to top it off we have all these sick threads.

And then they're making homepage! Whose idea was that?

The least you can do is remove the video.

P.S. I'm not attacking you, by the way. It's just disturbing. We really need a new approach. I will have to read up on Nigeria's laws about obscenity in mass media cos there is no way some rule is not being violated.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 7:03am On Dec 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

As a Moderator-emeritus....do you have viewing privilege in the mods section? grin
. See this man o wink. I see beyond mods section, private, invisible section sef. I have paid my dues on Nairaland, and the owners hardly turn down my special requests, from discount in advert to ability to get a thread deleted or taken to hp or removed, to decision on who should be a mod or not. Now, that is Moderator-emeritus cheesy. I won't repeat a class, I was a moderator 4 years ago.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 7:56am On Dec 08, 2013
Jarus: . See this man o wink. I see beyond mods section, private, invisible section sef. I have paid my dues on Nairaland, and the owners hardly turn down my special requests, from discount in advert to ability to get a thread deleted or taken to hp or removed, to decision on who should be a mod or not. Now, that is Moderator-emeritus cheesy. I won't repeat a class, I was a moderator 4 years ago.
oga mi, you gat mouth cos your mouth too sweet!

(1) (2) (3) ... (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) (295) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.