Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:30 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (227695 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jmaine: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2013
donphilopus: Can you state the reason, why you think it should be on the celebrity section??

You don turn mod ? undecided . . . . . .

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
jmaine:

You don turn mod ? undecided . . . . . .
No! Because it involves Tinubu that's why you want it moved to Celebrity section!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jmaine: 4:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
donphilopus: No! Because it involves Tinubu that's why you want it moved to Celebrity section!

look at my response to ilugunboy and stop kidding. Aight !!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by boay(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please I need moderators to answer this:

why is it that the topics I nominated for front page were never considered? Despite my persistency, my posts were ignored and no reason was given for this.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by boay(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
boay: Moderators,
please consider this for front page
https://www.nairaland.com/1514754/what-nigerias-greatest-problem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by boay(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by boay(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
Yet again another 7 - day ban over a frivolous reason by the Halfman. My crime? turning a trolls insult on someone else on himself - in his exact words. Yeah yeah I broke a rule but are we talking of same Nairaland where people commit oral genocide and get away with it every other day? Yet people like me have to get banned over a simple innuendo! A mature moderator would have simply hid the supposedly offending post, issued a warning or withdrew my privileges for a while - but not Tyrrion lannister. Oga Tyrrion, welldone o!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by jmaine: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2013
wesley80: Yet again another 7 - day ban over a frivolous reason by the Halfman. My crime? turning a trolls insult on someone else on himself - in his exact words. Yeah yeah I broke a rule but are we talking of same Nairaland where people commit oral genocide and get away with it every other day? Yet people like me have to get banned over a simple innuendo! A mature moderator would have simply hid the supposedly offending post, issued a warning or withdrew my privileges for a while - But not Tyrrion lannister. Oga Tyrrion, welldone o

Abeg no dey diss my main GOT man Tyrrion Lanister angry . . . . grin . . . .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
^ lol, actually the only thing they both have in common is their height and erm well, they are also both perverted if you know what I mean! Besides that one is a very intelligent and likeable fellow but I'm sorry I cant say the same about the other.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
wesley80: Yet again another 7 - day ban over a frivolous reason by the Halfman. My crime? turning a trolls insult on someone else on himself - in his exact words. Yeah yeah I broke a rule but are we talking of same Nairaland where people commit oral genocide and get away with it every other day? Yet people like me have to get banned over a simple innuendo! A mature moderator would have simply hid the supposedly offending post, issued a warning or withdrew my privileges for a while - but not Tyrrion lannister. Oga Tyrrion, welldone o!
If you don't like getting banned, avoid getting caught breaking a rule and expecting to be warned AFTER reading the 21 rules that appear before you click "submit".

Welcome back. I hope I don't have to visit your profile again for a long while. . . Peaceful co-existence is possible.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by wesley80(m): 9:25pm On Dec 03, 2013
^ Speak of the Halfman Devil!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by DrJCarter(m): 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
www.nairaland.com/1541646/pdp-crisis-jonathan-bows-pressure

PDP crisis: Jonathan bows to pressure, to
‘sacrifice’ Tukur.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by boay(m): 9:50am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: If you don't like getting banned, avoid getting caught breaking a rule and expecting to be warned AFTER reading the 21 rules that appear before you click "submit".

Welcome back. I hope I don't have to visit your profile again for a long while. . . Peaceful co-existence is possible.

You still ignore my posts above. Weldone.

boay: Please I need moderators to answer this:

why is it that the topics I nominated for front page were never considered? Despite my persistency, my posts were ignored and no reason was given for this.
sexkillz: If you don't like getting banned, avoid getting caught breaking a rule and expecting to be warned AFTER reading the 21 rules that appear before you click "submit".

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 04, 2013
boay:

I'm not responsible for getting topics to the frontpage, amigo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by awodman: 10:38am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls Mods,don't you guys think the minister of Agric deserves to be on the frontpage for his recent award as the Forbes African Person of the year?
www.nairaland.com/1540245/akinwumi-adesina-wins-forbes-2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by boay(m): 11:45am On Dec 04, 2013
sexkillz: I'm not responsible for getting topics to the frontpage, amigo.

Alright, then direct me to the right person. Who is responsible for that?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 11:13am On Dec 05, 2013
MODs! Must I request for these topics to be moved to the FP, before they are moved?? Atleast! The thread of the "go and die" widow is already on the 2nd page, while that of Tukur not missing the g5 governors has gotten up to 21post! So, why are they not yet on the FP, when other implausible topics are there??

https://www.nairaland.com/1543306/amaechi-nyako-wammako-kwankwaso-ahmed#1543306.16

https://www.nairaland.com/1542891/why-snubbed-pdp-offer-edo
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 05, 2013
^ Get over yourself and stop barking orders like a kid demanding for sweets. . . It's rather unbecoming of you lately.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
If you think I'm breaking any rule for complaining, you can ban me as usual! When I see some threads that are not supposed to be on the FP, I should just keep shut, abi?? What is the meaning of this thread?? What is it doing on the FP?? I've known you to be a sadist, I created a thread on Obasanjo's picture during the civil war in Aba, you immediately moved it to Secterian politics, but at the end, you were disgraced. It was not only moved back to Politics section, but it also made FP!

What's this tread doing on the FP, when my two previous thread are important to most Nairalanders?? Why Don't Nigerian Men Give Us Flowers ? Does that make sense to a reasonable human being??

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Stop spewing hocus pocus as it has become frequent with you lately. Nairaland frontpage is not only meant for political topics created by "donphilophus". . . Gerrit?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: ^ Get over yourself and stop barking orders like a kid demanding for sweets. . . It's rather unbecoming of you lately.

Must you respond to everything...? Even when not explicitly directed at you? undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
You have a monopoly over when and who I should respond to?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by donphilopus: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
Is there any reason why those threads should not be on the FP?? I've scrutinized you, and found out that, you close the threads you want to close whenever there are so many threads on just an issue!

Besides, are you a super-mod?? If NO, why troubling yourself??

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
sexkillz: You have a monopoly over when and who I should respond to?

No sense in this ...
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 1:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
ilugunboy:

95% of those in the pictures are national politicians.

Why didn't you suggest that the pix of GEJ in a social gathering drinking ogogoro be moved? undecided

Excuse me, there is nothing politically viable about that thread other than the undertones that tambuwal is now a defacto APC member. I don't see why it is relevant to me to see the future oligarchic torch bearer. Abi na so you celebrate your own graduation? Did you have Buhari at your convocation? Why must we celebrate the son all because the father is a political leader?

Abeg move the thread to the gutter sef!

Small time now the yeye boy go dey wan bark orders to all Lagosians. Abegi!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 1:48pm On Dec 05, 2013

Awon oniranu!

Why all this publicity?

Pshew! As if we don't know the face under the masquerade.

Abeg turn off the lights and lock the doors to the circus when you're done. angry

5 Likes

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Desola:

Awon oniranu!

Why all this publicity?

Pshew! As if we don't know the face under the masquerade.

Abeg turn off the lights and lock the doors to the circus when you're done. angry
I don't like seeing ladies worked up. sad

The afternoon is hot enough, adding migraine to it won't be a good idea.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.