Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,079 members, 7,946,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (91) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229358 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 11:57am On Apr 13, 2013
This story has been trending on Nairaland since about 1am in the webmaster section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ikenna351(m): 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2013
tigereyes: [size=16pt]I want too know from ikenga351 why you think people should be allowed to insult Ijaws but not your tribe? Why did you hide my post? I deliberately posted it to show what I meant. This kind of thing is what is killing this forum. [/size]

Sorry, but please can you help provide the link to the post that insulted the Ijaws?

Note that if an offensive post with tribal slur is hidden and/or the poster banned, any other post that quote that same offensive post will be hidden as well. Did you check if the poster of the offensive post you replied was banned?

And please, next time, its Ikenna351, not Ikenga351.

Ikenna.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2013
Odunnu: This story has been trending on Nairaland since about 1am in the webmaster section.

Which Story?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 12:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
OAM4J:

Which Story?
the recommended thread by berem
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 12:17pm On Apr 13, 2013
Odunnu:
the recommended thread by berem

Oh! Ok.

Already recommended for homepage. Should be there any minute from now.

Are you also from Akwa Ibom? Or will you be among the entourage to receive him? cheesy

And why were you still awake by 1am? undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
OAM4J:

Oh! Ok.

Are you also from Akwa Ibom? Or will you be among the entourage to receive him? cheesy

oh! thanks for the recommndation! don't worry i will bring Hot Amala and gbegiri soup for you when i come back from the Owambe party am going soon.you don try for me wella. smiley
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 12:37pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: oh! thanks for the recommndation! don't worry i will bring Hot Amala and gbegiri soup for you went i come back from the Owambe party am going soon.you don try for me wella. smiley
you! So na everyday you want make your thread dey show for homepage.
This OAM4J ti je efo riro pelu eja abori.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Tolexander: you! So na everyday you want make your thread dey show for homepage.
This OAM4J ti je efo riro pelu eja abori.
what is "eja abori"? translate in English.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by 1forall: 12:53pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 1:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
OAM4J:

Oh! Ok.

I wasnt awake then. I noticed it when I woke up. Slyr0x one of my followers already commented in it, so I skimmed thru it. I am from Itigidi in crossriver cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 1:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: what is "eja abori"? translate in English.
catfish!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Odunnu:
I wasnt awake then. I noticed it when I woke up. Slyr0x one of my followers already commented in it, so I skimmed thru it. I am from Itigidi in crossriver cheesy

ok..ok

I have to put my mind out of the gutter, was thinking you were doing or just finished doing those things people do late at night cheesy

Itigidi in crossriver! Nice! Now I know where exactly you are from. I knew before now that you are from South-South, born and raised in the North, schooled and working in South East. It will only be fair that you end up marrying a Yoruba man from South-West to balance the equation, so you will be a true ambassador of your signature cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
OAM4J:

ok..ok

I have to put my mind out of the gutter, was thinking you were doing or just finished doing those things people do late at night cheesy

Itigidi in crossriver! Nice! Now I know where exactly you are from. I knew before now that you are from South-South, born and raised in the North, schooled and working in South East. It will only be fair that you end up marrying a Yoruba man from South-West to balance the equation, so you will be a true ambassador of your signature cheesy
go straight to the point. No perambulation and rigmarole
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Tolexander: go straight to the point. No perambulation and rigmarole

hehehe... grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Tolexander: 2:04pm On Apr 13, 2013
OAM4J:

hehehe... grin
she self don hear be that.
Anyway, i fit be the alarina!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by tigereyes: 3:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
Ikenna351:

Sorry, but please can you help provide the link to the post that insulted the Ijaws?

Note that if an offensive post with tribal slur is hidden and/or the poster banned, any other post that quote that same offensive post will be hidden as well. Did you check if the poster of the offensive post you replied was banned?

And please, next time, its Ikenna351, not Ikenga351.

Ikenna.

https://www.nairaland.com/1255020/how-boko-haram-disgraced-jonathan#15207887
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Odunnu: 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
OAM4J:

ok..ok

Train don leave you tey tey tongue tongue
Tolexander: go straight to the point. No perambulation and rigmarole
No mind am wink
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 4:14pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: oh! thanks for the recommndation! don't worry i will bring Hot Amala and gbegiri soup for you when i come back from the Owambe party am going soon.you don try for me wella. smiley

you this ibo girl and your shenanigans again!

Won fi yoruba boys se e ni?

Just don't go and wash something inside that gbegiri because the way that oam4j has been answering to your every whim is highly suspicious!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2013
Desola:

you this ibo girl and your shenanigans again!

Won fi yoruba boys se e ni?

Just don't go and wash something inside that gbegiri because the way that oam4j has been answering to your every whim is highly suspicious!

abeg abeg Desola, leave me jare! No be my fault say i love Yoruba men. If i told you i married a Yoruba man, would you doubt it? Don't worry i ain't washing anything in my sweet gbegiri soup. My love is natural. No artificial flavour. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2013
berem: abeg abeg Desola, leave me jare! No be my fault say i love Yoruba men. If i told you i married a Yoruba man, would you doubt it? Don't worry i ain't washing anything in my sweet gbegiri soup. My love is natural. No artificial flavour. cheesy

Lol
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by joseph1832(m): 8:55pm On Apr 13, 2013
Please moderators you guys should put this on front page: https://www.nairaland.com/1255760/nysc-mdgs-game-fraud
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by NeoXVI: 9:00pm On Apr 13, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Front Page

https://www.nairaland.com/1256591/black-girls-killing-it

How is that front page material? How is it supposed to improve our lives or add to our knowledge base? We see black girls everyday. The well-dressed ones and the shabby ones. What is different about the thread? undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1256745/failed-amnesty-deal-igbosyorubas-flee#1256745.1

OAM4J, please am not asking for much o! abeg front page. Thank you. embarassed
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 6:49am On Apr 14, 2013
@Seun, I will not let this thread go until you intervene and move it to the front page. All the information contained in the thread are from credible sources. It will generate traffic and debate. Yes, I desperately want the debate. You can modify the topic if you want but I want the debate.

https://www.nairaland.com/1255508/sure-p-getting-job-done
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 14, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:03am On Apr 14, 2013
Dis place is like a ghost town of late. Perhaps we are missing Jarus.lollz

Hate to see the politics section, become like the culture sect.

Easy on the banning guys.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ngwakwe: 8:13am On Apr 14, 2013
There are decent characters with matured contributions and intellects that are being scared away by these uncultured characters exhibited presently in Politics Section

Bliss4Lyfe: Dis place is like a ghost town of late. Perhaps we are missing Jarus.lollz

Hate to see the politics section, become like the culture sect.

Easy on the banning guys.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:30am On Apr 14, 2013
Ngwakwe: There are decent characters with matured contributions and intellects that are being scared away by these uncultured characters exhibited presently in Politics Section

Dis is politics, u either go hard or u go home.

My only objection is wen people actual mean some of the nonsense they are saying.

I know some do. As for looking after Igbo and hating boko haram, i will carry first anyday. grin

So let the games begin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.