Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,091 members, 7,946,698 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here - Politics (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here (229360 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (315) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
[size=16pt]seun, where are top igbo posters in nairaland?[/size]
do you want your site to die?
ask your new mechanic mod.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by nduchucks: 3:16am On Apr 18, 2013
re@lchange:
[size=16pt]where are top igbo posters in nairaland?[/size]
do you want your site to die?
ask your new mechanic mod.

They are shamelessly communicating under assumed names and as guests, I know PointB and Onlytruth's stealth IDs. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by seanet01: 5:11am On Apr 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

They are shamelessly communicating under assumed names and as guests, I know PointB and Onlytruth's stealth IDs. cheesy

Imao.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PhysicsQED(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2013
I don't usually ask that topics make the front page, but I have a recommendation:

https://www.nairaland.com/1262125/managing-africas-many-lovers-pius
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2013
PhysicsQED: I don't usually ask that topics make the front page, but I have a recommendation:

Too long, haba undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Ishilove: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2013
PhysicsQED: I don't usually ask that topics make the front page, but I have a recommendation:

Very interesting topic,Mr Physics, but you over-estimate the intelligence and attention span of the average nairalander undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
ndu_chucks:

i don't know about pointb, but i know onlytruth. i've studied the guy well
you will never see him here again
just watch
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
@moderators, the thread below was removed by antispambot. Kindly restore it at politics section
https://www.nairaland.com/1262144/interesting-thing-association-witches-wizards
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Afam4eva(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderators, the thread below was removed by antispambot. Kindly restore it at politics section
I restored it about an hour ago.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
I restored it about an hour ago.
welcome back to duty Afamefuna! I wanted to send you an email to ask why you suddenly disappeared from duty? Thank God you are back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @moderators, the thread below was removed by antispambot. Kindly restore it at politics section
I hope this thread doesn't make front page!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by ArunNGO: 11:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
This New MOD, are you literate at all? do you understand the meaning of debate ; having different opinion ?

How on earth could this warrant a ban ?

macjive01:

Of course there will always be the geographical space called Lagos, however understand what makes Lagos is not the land but the activities of the residents, of which the Igbos contribute immensely to its development.

As someone rightfully pointed out to you, the economic development in lagos is very dynamic, it could easily evaporate with hostility and policies, if you doubt me, google Detriot, and see what it is today.

Yorubas like to highlight that they are hospitable as they sell land to igbos to build their investments on, however, they fail to acknowledge the altruistic values of the developer , who left his own land to invest in another man's land,no doubt for better returns, yet other tribes wouldn't dare it even for the better returns.

Forget Lagos, in every city in Nigeria there are billions of Igbo investment, in real estate and physical structures, companies. Hausas are as well in every city selling Forex, however, no matter how rich the Aboki is, he will never buy his own house, its either rent or live in the mosque.

so think Twice before you taunt the Igbo with their developments in Lagos.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by PointB: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2013
I think the new mod should be careful with the way he does his job. User experience is as important as content, going around pulling the ban trigger at every turn will ruin it for most people, and will NEVER serve the intended objectives.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2013
Oam4j,

please can you look into this matter for me?

My username 'Desola' has been banned by ikena thus:
Banned by Ikenna351 in Politics for for using a tribal name "okoro" in an offensive mannner to insult a tribe. Ban expires on 10:03am On Apr 23

Now, I(Desola) haven't contributed on this forum for a few days now and I do not recall using the term 'okoro' in a derogating manner; in any of my posts in recent days or weeks so it would appear to me that this unworthy mod has banned me retrospectively and did not provide any evidence of the said contravention.

I would like him to please say where and when this term was used and if possible provide an extract of the statement made. Really, you all have to be careful because it would appear that ikena is on a personal vendetta here.

Seun, I call your attention to this also.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desinuola: 8:58am On Apr 19, 2013
would either Seun or Oam4j acknowledge receipt of my post above as I suspect that ikena would hide it before it is seen by the relevant people?

Thank you.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Jarus(m): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2013
Desinuola: would either Seun or Oam4j acknowledge receipt of my post above as I suspect that ikena would hide it before it is seen by the relevant people?

Thank you.

Just bumped into this Desinuola ID.

Hmmnnn, Desola, ekun, Iyalode efunsetan aniwura, ijongbon cheesy
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by OAM4J: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2013
Desinuola: would either Seun or Oam4j acknowledge receipt of my post above as I suspect that ikena would hide it before it is seen by the relevant people?

Thank you.

Will look into it.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 11:46am On Apr 19, 2013
Jarus:

Just bumped into this Desinuola ID.

Hmmnnn, Desola, ekun, Iyalode efunsetan aniwura, ijongbon cheesy

Eye meji kii j'asa. Emi ni eni na. Eni mo o ko, eni ko o mo.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Desola(f): 12:07pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thank you, Oam4j.

However, I would have to suggest that the appointment of ikena be reviewed or perhaps he be put under your wings for training and guidance until such a time when he becomes competent. In the meantime, he should be put on a very short leash as not doing so would turn him into a nuisance and do damage to the goodwill of this section. He is clearly not fit for purpose and Seun though proud and egotistical as he might be should give serious consideration to rescinding his decision on making this rookie a mod.

As per your quick resolution to my issue, I say thank you, Oam4j. You and Jarus; together were a formidable team.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2013
@moderators, I intend to comment now on the thread below but I suspect I would be banned by antispambot because it had happened before. In case I get banned again, kindly undo the ban. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (315)

Nigerian Army's Campaign In The North Eastern Theatre (Photos) / Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Governorship Election Results 2019 From Polling Units Across States (unofficial)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.