Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,688 members, 7,975,637 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:48 AM

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (32424 Views)

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by nduchucks: 9:24pm On May 18, 2012
What's the matter with you people? Buhari used a phrase commonly used to describe a fierce contest and you people are shi ting in your pants.

It is in everyone's interest that the 2015 presidential election is not rigged blatantly. The only outcome which will prove that rigging did not take place would be the ouster of PDP from office. If that does not happen, I don't believe our country will survive the aftermath of the repercussions. The alternative would be for GEJ to do us all a favour and desist from contesting.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by abes(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2012

Why should a responsible person be worried about this?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by icez: 9:38pm On May 18, 2012
Buhari will never be president.
Bloody islamic bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 9:53pm On May 18, 2012
Dede1:

If at all I am a begot, it is because of people such as Buhari.

You should set good example for biafran youth instead you are more of a shameless adult....

Please change your ways...
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Dede1(m): 10:19pm On May 18, 2012
ceah:

You should set good example for biafran youth instead you are more of a shameless adult....

Please change your ways...

I guess it takes one malnourished bigot to know another. Only in your delusional cocoon of a world that a person who seeks to be different from others is called bigot. My Igbo-centric does not know any boundary.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2012
Dede1:

If at all I am a [size=18pt]begot[/size], it is because of people such as Buhari.

Dendemoron, You don start with your double barrel again
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by wesley80(m): 11:20pm On May 18, 2012
ndu_chucks:
The only outcome which will prove that rigging did not take place would be the ouster of PDP from office. If that does not happen, I don't believe our country will survive the aftermath of the repercussions.

What's the worse you and your self loathing illiterate bunch of religious fanatics can do? Raise another group called "Electo Haram" and start blowing up all that Boko Haram has chosen to spare? The sooner you realize YOU eediots do not OWN anything apart from your worthless arid lands North of the Niger the better for you. This union is only worth calling a "country" because of the South and without the South, a future Arewa republic would sound just like what Somalia sounds today - A present day hellhole!
Just in case you were unable to make sense of the above, here's a summary; Listen you mooron, you and your daft leaders are in no position to be issuing threats, Deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2012
Dede1:

I guess it takes one malnourished bigot to know another. Only in your delusional cocoon of a world that a person who seeks to be different from others is called bigot. My Igbo-centric does not know any boundary.

People like you will make ojukwu regret in his grave that he fought for biafra on your behalf...

Change now or your negative attitude will consume you like fire...change or be consumed sad
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 11:30pm On May 18, 2012
ndu_chucks: What's the matter with you people? Buhari used a phrase commonly used to describe a fierce contest and you people are shi ting in your pants.

It is in everyone's interest that the 2015 presidential election is not rigged blatantly. The only outcome which will prove that rigging did not take place would be the ouster of PDP from office. If that does not happen, I don't believe our country will survive the aftermath of the repercussions. The alternative would be for GEJ to do us all a favour and desist from contesting.

Go to the Clinic for extreme medical examination . . .you appear very sick with your useless warped threat . . .Na Over confidence go kill una . . . .bunch of backward people . . .
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Kobojunkie: 11:48pm On May 18, 2012
Dede1:

Both you and Buhari lost the benefit of doubt when he moronically spoke in Hausa vernacular.

The way you loose any benefit of doubt when you ramble on about biafra and all that brain-dead logic, right? ROFLMAO!!

I cannot imagine one man suggesting that it is wrong to speak one's own language in one's own country. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Rhino5dm: 11:52pm On May 18, 2012
PapaBrowne = Jmaine shocked shocked shocked

Thank you lord for showing me the light.

PapaBrowne:

Nobody cares what language he spoke in. But every time he says something horrendous, he always says it in Hausa and claims afterwards that the translator misquoted him. He did it with the Sharia issue. He did it just before the elections. And now his supporters are trying to help him to it again.

The man is just a really bad politician and also a bad leader. Anybody that talks before he thinks . . . . .

Just thinking . . . . . . I hope Buhari is not Schizophrenic! Below is the definition. Please compare with his words.

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfriːniə/) is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by poor emotional responsiveness.[1] It most commonly manifests itself as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction

Dog and the Baboon What does that have to do with elections. Where is the correlation. Dog and Baboon soaked in blood. You gat to have a different kind of thinking to come up with that!! Auditory Hallucinations & Bizarre Delusions!!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 11:58pm On May 18, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
PapaBrowne = Jmaine shocked shocked shocked

Thank you lord for showing me the light.

. . .[size=18pt]Huh[/size] . . . . . . .[size=18pt] Laff wan kill me for hia[/size]
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ektbear: 12:00am On May 19, 2012
They are not the same. Jmaine (believe it or not) is a yoruba man from ekiti state. Just PDP brainwashed grin cheesy

He has good intentions overall though, I would say.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 12:05am On May 19, 2012
ekt_bear: They are not the same. Jmaine (believe it or not) is a yoruba man from ekiti state. [size=14pt]Just PDP brainwashed[/size] grin cheesy

He has good intentions overall though, I would say grin grin.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Don't mind my man Rhino.5dm

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Rhino5dm: 12:14am On May 19, 2012
The similarity in the style of writings is baffling. Well, still watching out for another 'wardrobe malfunction', these PDP guys are all out grin
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 5:35am On May 19, 2012
afam4eva: What is wrong with Buhari speaking in Hausa? Is he your president? People just keep finding reasons to discredit Buhari even though he has his own faults. It won't be a problem if Orji Uzor Kalu speaks Igbo while in Aba or Obasanjo speaking Yoruba while in Abeokuta but it's a problem when Buhari does the same. SMH.
STOP SPEWING TRASH, AS SOMEONE WHO IS PERPETUALLY SEEKING TO GOVERN A NATION OF OVER 160 MILLION PEOPLE, HE SHOULD WATCH WHAT HE SAYS AND SHOULD ALWAYS NOT BE REGIONAL, THE LAST HE SPOKE HE MADE THE STATEMENT IN HAUSA AND THE LAST I CHECKED, BOKO HARAM IS OF HAUSA EXTRACTION

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 5:38am On May 19, 2012
ndu_chucks: What's the matter with you people? Buhari used a phrase commonly used to describe a fierce contest and you people are shi ting in your pants.

I HOPE WHEN YOUR RELATIVE IS KILLED BY THOSE MILITANTS UP NORTH BECAUSE OF THIS LITERARY SPEECH YOU WONT COME HERE SHOUTING BLUE MURDER. IN CHINA, BUHARI BY NOW WOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE ELECTRIC CHAIR.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 6:36am On May 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

The way you loose any benefit of doubt when you ramble on about biafra and all that brain-dead logic, right? ROFLMAO!!

I cannot imagine one man suggesting that it is wrong to speak one's own language in one's own country. grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

I was thinking in the same direction...
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by wesley80(m): 6:55am On May 19, 2012
ceah:

I was thinking in the same direction...

Cos you're just as daft.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 7:21am On May 19, 2012
wesley80:

Cos you're just as daft.

I pity you...

I pity your unborn children...

They are going to have bigot as a father...

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 10:39am On May 19, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
The similarity in the style of writings is baffling. Well, still watching out for another 'wardrobe malfunction', these PDP guys are all out grin

They all think and write like OGA GEJ
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 10:47am On May 19, 2012
ceah:

You are beginning to sound quite stvpid . . . GEJ is even more expressive than your lord Buhari which makes your jibe acutely useless

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 10:50am On May 19, 2012
ceah:

And you and Buhari think and write like Kabiru Sokoto.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by love124(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2012
Is Buhari Striving to be an Hausa President, or Nigeria president? why must he speak in Hausa in a Public Meeting. Bleep Buhari, He is a psycho.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by KINGwax(m): 10:53am On May 19, 2012
ceah: So Gen Buhari made his statement in hausa? Haba people!!! "Kare jini, biri jini" doesn't mean there'll be bloodshed..

"Kari jini, biri jini" means there's going to be a fierce contest where both parties will work very hard.”

Why must Abati and The PDP Twist what he said....

Now they are making Buhari an Hero - Get ready for Buhari's Theory - Buharism.

God Bless Nigeria
whatever your 'kari' carry, i'm sure those four words do not mean those very long translation! How can that be that small 'kari jini, bini jini' means all these, 'there's going to be a fierce contest where both party work very hard?' pls let go jare. U all dey vex people

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by bilaya(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2012
afam4eva:
Do you have proof?

Go and ask the dead youth corpers.Ediot!Hausa apologist
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by crackhouse(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2012
ekt_bear: As a guy who wants to become a national leader, why doesn't he speak in a language everyone can understand (English) rather than his own regional language?

Very strange....
maybe he want to draw the sympathy of his people. He want them to identify with him as one of their own, that he is their brother. With that alone, he will draw their support. He believe that with the support of the hausas that he will rule Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by cyril83(m): 11:00am On May 19, 2012
I don't know what is really wrong with all diz politicians, the present Government has not achieved anything and this crazy Buhari is here fighting for 2015 presidential election.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by love124(m): 11:08am On May 19, 2012
crackhouse: maybe he want to draw the sympathy of his people. He want them to identify with him as one of their own, that he is their brother. With that alone, he will draw their support. He believe that with the support of the hausas that he will rule Nigeria.

Buhari is a sectoral Leader. that explains why we usually make his speech in Hausa.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 11:09am On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

You are beginning to sound quite stvpid . . . GEJ is even more expressive than your lord Buhari which makes your jibe acutely useless

Does my statement conot that GEJ thinks and write good or bad....I said "They all think and write like OGA GEJ"... For you to have taken this statement out of context it say so much about why we remain the way we are today...I pray you don't sell your generation to luck...
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 11:11am On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

And you and Buhari think and write like Kabiru Sokoto.

You must know how Kabiru Sokoto writes OGA RENO...

Don't u have better things to do in Aso Rock...

Oh! Sorry I forgot this is your JOB ....
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Otunba009: 11:14am On May 19, 2012
Clearly GMB was misunderstood or clearly the press intentionally gave a dog a bad name so that Nigerians can hang it.(abeg na figurative expression oh)b/4 some myopic few will say I called someone a dog.pls let learn to accept the fact regardless of who it is coming from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Bans Use Of Laterite For Road Construction / The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.