Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,724 members, 7,914,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 02:28 PM

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (32245 Views)

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:32pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Cut the crap, loser and answer the damn question:

Well, they do say opposites attract...so I sincerely hope you meet somebody who is attractive, honest, intelligent, and cultured.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:33pm On May 19, 2012
You started at the bottom...and it's been downhill ever since! Why don't you slip into something more comfortable...like a coma.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 6:36pm On May 19, 2012
How hard is it for the wicked, daft, immoral dogs and baboons to answer honest questions about their bloodthirst? shocked

[size=14pt]However, all I want you to do is tell is in simple terms whether it is fitting for Buhari to call for blood like an NURTW operative, yet hope to become a candidate for 2015?
Simply answer that please and don't tire yourself out being an id!ot. Thank you.[/size]
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by imparable7(m): 6:36pm On May 19, 2012
hmm
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:38pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf: How hard is it for the wicked, daft, immoral dogs and baboons to answer honest questions about their bloodthirst? shocked

Why don't you just open your mind and shut your mouth, both are empty anyway.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 6:38pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

You are ignoring the question because you are bloodthirsty, wicked, daft and immoral:

Uncle Reno Beaf Omkri....you are still here...when do you close from Aso Rock ?

You are an absolute failure....

A big disgrace to the ijaw nation...

Please change your ways
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:39pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf: How hard is it for the wicked, daft, immoral dogs and baboons to answer honest questions about their bloodthirst? shocked

You're the kind of man that is a blueprint for building an id!ot.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:40pm On May 19, 2012

I'd like to leave you with one thought...unfortunately I ain't sure you have anywhere to put it!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:41pm On May 19, 2012

Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 6:41pm On May 19, 2012
ceah:

Uncle Reno Beaf Omkri....you are still here...when do you close from Aso Rock ?

You are an absolute failure....

A big disgrace to the ijaw nation...

Please change your ways

You are back with your stup!dity. If not for that you would know that neither Reno nor myself are Ijaw, but fools like you will be fools, so no biggies.

Now answer this question which your fellow dimwits have found too difficult:

[size=14pt]However, all I want you to do is tell is in simple terms whether it is fitting for Buhari to call for blood like an NURTW operative, yet hope to become a candidate for 2015?
Simply answer that please and don't tire yourself out being an id!ot. Thank you.[/size]
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:42pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

You are back with your stup!dity. If not for that you would know that neither Reno nor myself are Ijaw, but fools like you will be fools, so no biggies.

Now answer this question which your fellow dimwits have found too difficult:

Beaf with all the dumb statements you have made You're a habit I'd like to kick -- with both feet.

You're so bent you make roundabouts look straight!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 6:44pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

Yeah, yeah, keep talking, someday you might say something intelligent.

You mean you can't answer the question? And to think I was going to ask how many innocent youth corpers and babies you personally killed during the last elections as "riggers!" embarassed
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:47pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

You mean you can't answer the question? And to think I was going to ask how many innocent youth corpers and babies you personally killed during the last elections as "riggers!" embarassed

Today beaf i dub thee sir stink a lot. Because thats exactly how all you have been saying has been. grimy and stinky. Get off the blood thing its stale already.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 6:47pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

Beaf with all the dumb statements you have made You're a habit I'd like to kick -- with both feet.

You're so bent you make roundabouts look straight!

Questions about your bloodthirst are dumb? I'm sure Lucifer and Beelzebub say the same about questions concerning their evil, immorality and bloodthirst.

Why are you dogs and baboons so bloodthirsty that you take innocent lives on an industrial scale?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 6:49pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

Today beaf i dub thee sir stink a lot. Because thats exactly how all you have been saying has been. grimy and stinky. Get off the blood thing its stale already.

Sir, simply tell us how many babies you personally killed in the last round since you think your lord and master, Buhari's bloodthirsty words are in order?
Lets know who and what we are dealing with.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:51pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Sir, simply tell us how many babies you personally killed in the last round since you think your lord and master, Buhari's bloodthirsty words are in order?

you are dealing with a guy who is seriously dealing with beaf LMAO
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:53pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

I seriously dont want to ask you to act your age beaf because i know that if i do you would be back in diapers in a jiffy
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 6:56pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

I now noticed you are trying to address me as sir and no longer stup!d or id!iot. learning manners now? its about time
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 7:08pm On May 19, 2012
[size=18pt]Come 2015, the so called Dogs and baboons of that Vampire lord will be extinguished with all reasonable available force . . .[/size]
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:10pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine: [size=18pt]Come 2015, the so called Dogs and baboons of that Vampire lord will be extinguished with all reasonable available force . . .[/size]

AHHH Now Jmaine or whatever it is they call you now finds his voice.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:12pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine: [size=18pt]Come 2015, the so called Dogs and baboons of that Vampire lord will be extinguished with all reasonable available force . . .[/size]

Dude you have a mind of your own. You're welcome to it-- who else would want it?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:12pm On May 19, 2012

You are the world's greatest proof of reincarnation-- no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:13pm On May 19, 2012

You have one of those mighty minds......mighty empty.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 7:16pm On May 19, 2012
Uncle Beaf Reno....You have disgrace this nation enough....

Please resign shamefully now...
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 7:17pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

You have one of those mighty minds......mighty empty.

Are you ready with my answers son . . .that is what matters most now . .Should we roll based on that . . .

4evergod3:

AHHH Now Jmaine or whatever it is they call you now finds his voice.

Am on PC now . . .ready to sqaush all seeming blood soaked bugs on this thread . . .What happened to your oath of silence . . .
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:18pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

Are you ready with my answers son . . .that is what matters most now . .Should we roll based on that . . .

Dude your boss beaf just got b!tch slapped and you want to come for your sloppy seconds? You hard at learning son?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 7:21pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

Dude your boss beaf just got b!tch slapped and you want to come for your sloppy seconds? You hard at learning son?

Again, Do you have answers to my questions Son . . .Am here to host you grin . . .Do you still remember them cool . . . Or you will prefer i refreshed your mundane brain undecided
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by AustineE1: 7:29pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

My guy, jmaine is a great guy. He is not one of those one-eyed lepers.
Jmaine has a fine mind!i ve since corrected it!i wonder why i missed up his name with that of those unrepentant bigots!one luv!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:30pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

Again, Do you have answers to my questions Son . . .Am here to host you grin . . .Do you still remember them cool . . . Or you will prefer i refreshed your mundane brain undecided

Oh Jmaine! you do not deserve a lenghty response from me because if i do you would get hit by brain hiccups. so i will keep it simple. From now on all you deserve from me are one liners because that is the much that little thing growing on your neck can take.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 7:34pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

Oh Jmaine! you do not deserve a lenghty response from me because if i do you would get hit by brain hiccups. so i will keep it simple. From now on all you deserve from me are one liners because that is the much that little thing growing on your neck can take.

Boring irritating dude, when you are ready for some brain exercise please hit me up . . . was even thinking you were up for me . . .bros, you lame no be small . . .No offense . . . . Torkaka was a way better opponent cheesy
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 7:40pm On May 19, 2012
This 4evergod3 guy is just a clown versed in lying and dodging questions. I guess that comes with the bloodthirst of a dog and baboon. embarassed
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 7:40pm On May 19, 2012

cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How Did Lagos Cope Before The Construction Of Third Mainland Bridge / IGP Bans BBOG Protests In Abuja And Its Environs, Deploys Anti-Riot Police (Pics / Islamic Police, Hisbah Seizes Two Vehicles With 5,760 Cartons Of Beer In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.