Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,690 members, 7,975,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:56 AM

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (32428 Views)

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:41pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

Boring irritating dude, when you are ready for some brain exercise please hit me up . . . was even thinking you were up for me . . .bros, you lame no be small . . .No offense . . . . Torkaka was a way better opponent cheesy

News flash J boy, I am a man living in a mans world and you are me....... 20 yrs ago. Small frys would always be small. I haven't thrown away the frying pan i used for beaf. I got guests coming over for dinner . Got to get me some small frys to serve 'em.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:44pm On May 19, 2012
YO NL. HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW EASILLY I AM HANDLING PORK AND JBOY? BOTH OF 'EM TOGETHER AINT SHITE
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 7:46pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

News flash J boy, I am a man living in a mans world and you are me....... 20 yrs ago. Small frys would always be small. I haven't thrown away the frying pan i used for beaf. I got guests coming over for dinner . Got to get me some small frys to serve 'em.

You aren't a small boy, yet you still handle frying pans to cook for guests? shocked shocked shocked
So aside being a bloodthirsty winsh, you are also a liar?

Your jokes and lies are boring and dry. Abeg, tell us why you think it is fitting for a wouldbe presidential candidate to call for blood like an NURTW operative. Why is the Buhari camp so primitive and wild?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:46pm On May 19, 2012
GO AHEAD AND BRING IT JBOY AND PORK. I HAVE GOT THE BOTH OF YOU ON MY MENU. THE OIL IN MY FRYING PAN IS WARMING UP NICELY grin
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Yujin(m): 7:48pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf and Jmaine, you guys have spoken well except that you condescended to exchanging words with them. Come 2015 if this unholy contraption still remains, it shall sure be 'kare jini, biri jini'. No one has monopoly of violence. Until then, get yourselves prepared. Enough said.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 7:48pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3: GO AHEAD AND BRING IT JBOY AND PORK. I HAVE GOT THE BOTH OF YOU ON MY MENU. THE OIL IN MY FRYING PAN IS WARMING UP NICELY grin

Silly.

Answer this question which your fellow dimwits have found too difficult:

Beaf:
[size=14pt]However, all I want you to do is tell is in simple terms whether it is fitting for Buhari to call for blood like an NURTW operative, yet hope to become a candidate for 2015?
Simply answer that please and don't tire yourself out being an id!ot. Thank you.[/size]
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:49pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

You aren't a small boy, yet you still handle frying pans to cook for guests? shocked shocked shocked
So aside being a bloodthirsty winsh, you are also a liar?

Your jokes and lies are boring and dry. Abeg, tell us why you think it is fitting for a wouldbe presidential candidate to call for blood like an NURTW operative. Why is the Buhari camp so primitive and wild?

PORK AND JBOY HOW FAR DO I NEED TO DIG IN ORDER TO FIND YOUR IQ?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 7:49pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

4evergod3: GO AHEAD AND BRING IT JBOY AND PORK. I HAVE GOT THE BOTH OF YOU ON MY MENU. THE OIL IN MY FRYING PAN IS WARMING UP NICELY grin

Can someone be this lame and boring . .Two deadly combo . . . .damn !! . . . .
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 7:50pm On May 19, 2012
Yujin: Beaf and Jmaine, you guys have spoken well except that you condescended to exchanging words with them. Come 2015 if this unholy contraption still remains, it shall sure be 'kare jini, biri jini'. No one has monopoly of violence. Until then, get yourselves prepared. Enough said.

Word, bro. cool
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:52pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Word, bro. cool

Ahh finally pork has joined the so called bloodthirsty legion. Nuff said too
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:56pm On May 19, 2012
Porky,Porky,Porky,Porky,Porky,Porky,Porky,Porky,
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 7:58pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

Word, bro. cool

CAN'T ANY OF YOU PORK AND JBOY GIVE ME YOUR BEST SHOT? DUDE I AM BETTER OFF IN THE TECHNOLOGY FORUM THAN WITH YOU GUYS. YOUR MORONIC TENDENCIES ARE SO HUMONGOUS I DARE NOT ALLOW YOU TO STAND IN FRONT OF ME ANY LONGER. YOU ARE BOTH BLOCKING OUT THE MOON. HUGE HEADS WITH NOTHING IN 'EM AINT WORTH SHITE.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 8:00pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

Ahh finally pork has joined the so called bloodthirsty legion. Nuff said too

In case you do not know, the long arm of the law employs crushing violence to slap common sense into the stoneheads like you who threaten the lives of innocent kids and women.
In 2015, you too will realise that you have blood.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:03pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

In case you do not know, the long arm of the law employs crushing violence to slap common sense into the stoneheads like you who threaten the lives of innocent kids and women.
In 2015, you too will realise that you have blood.

COULD YOU PLEASE READ WHAT YOU JUST TYPED ABOVE AGAIN? YOU JUST SAID EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT GMB SAID. YOU JUST LOST THE CASE PORKY. CHECK AND MATE.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by KDULAR: 8:04pm On May 19, 2012
Whether Buhari said what they claimed he said or not. Any right thinking Nigeria staying in Nigeria should know that for real, he is saying the truth. This is not about endorsing violence, it has become so obvious that except we do things right which the PDP at this moment has what it takes to achieve,( I guess they are not gonna anyway).
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 8:06pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

COULD YOU PLEASE READ WHAT YOU JUST TYPED ABOVE AGAIN? YOU JUST SAID EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE INSINUATING THAT GMB SAID. YOU JUST LOST THE CASE PORKY. CHECK AND MATE.

I think you should be the one to read it again an read it carefully.
When you go out for baby killing in 2015, the long arm of the law will be waiting to deal you an equal measure of violence.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:16pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

When you go out for baby killing in 2015, the long arm of the law will be waiting to deal you an equal measure of violence.

SAME WAY YOUR SO CALLED LONG ARM OF THE LAW MASTERMINDED THE ABUJA BOMBING RIGHT?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 8:19pm On May 19, 2012
4evergod3:

SAME WAY YOUR SO CALLED LONG ARM OF THE LAW MASTERMINDED THE ABUJA BOMBING RIGHT?

Why have you started typing your boring recitals in capitals? Do you feel under moral pressure? grin
Thats a positive result that would mean we actually saving one of you weed infested rocks and stones (or dogs and baboons as Buhari aptly puts it).
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:21pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf:

There were 3 people... 1 was GEJ, 1 was a Jboy and the other was Beaf AKA porky. GEJ walks into his daughters room and finds a cigarette. He says "I didn't know my daughter smoked." Jboy walks into his daughters room and found a beer can. He said "I didn't know my daughter drank." Beaf AKA porky walks into his daughters room and finds a condom. He says "I didn't know my daughter had a diiick"

What a M-ORON!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 8:23pm On May 19, 2012
^
Are you as daft as this everyday? embarassed
How sad.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:27pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf: ^
How sad.

There is a mirror that sucks in people that lie. GEJ walks up and says "I think I am the smartest man in the world." and he gets sucked in. JBOY walks up and says "I think I am the finest guy in the whole world." and he gets sucked in. Then, BEAF walks up and says "I think...I think...AHHHHHH!!!!" and he gets sucked in.

Pathetic... SMH
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:28pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

A pretty girl can kiss a guy* a bird can kiss a butterfly* the rising sun can kiss the grass* but you my friend!! yes you!! YOU CAN KISS MY A-SS*******
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:29pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

Poof be gone, your breath is too strong, I don't wanna be mean, but you need listerine, not a sip, not a swallow, but the whole friggin bottle
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:30pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

Don't let your mind wander. It's way to small to be outside by itself!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:31pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

Everyone is entitled to be stup!d, but you abuse the privilege
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:32pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

Hey, heres a hint. If i don't answer you the first 25 times, what makes you think the next 25 will work?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:34pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

Remember JESUS loves you but everyone else thinks you're an id!ot.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

Boring irritating dude, when you are ready for some brain exercise please hit me up . . . was even thinking you were up for me . . .bros, you lame no be small . . .No offense . . . . Torkaka was a way better opponent cheesy
HE GOAT, i dey champions league!
any way half time! are you losers still on buhari?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:35pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

My Mom said never talk to strangers and well, since you're really strange.... I guess that means I can't talk to you, Anymore!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 8:36pm On May 19, 2012
How sad.

Your Village just called. They said they were missing their town id!ot, I couldn't really understand them, but I think they were saying the name was yours...
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by valdubem(m): 8:36pm On May 19, 2012
like Boko-haram, like Northern Nigeria. Buhari is a blood thirsty human demon
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 8:47pm On May 19, 2012
torkaka:
HE GOAT, i dey champions league!
any way half time! are you losers still on buhari?

Meself dey watch Champs league grin . . .Did you just say losers . .Coming from a fan of Buhari the frustrated serial loser is quite rich . . . cheesy . . .but your guy boring no be small . . . . . mind helping him out . . . undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A Shiite Member Shot At Ahmadu Bello University Zaria - Saharareporters / Tribunal: Wada May Return As Kogi Governor / Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.