Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,689 members, 7,975,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:51 AM

Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) (32425 Views)

Ijaw Youths Criticize Buhari’s Comment On Termination Of Amnesty / A Nairalander's Comment In Politics Makes A Full Page Advert In The Guardian / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

Meself dey watch Champs league grin . . .Did you just say losers . .Coming from a fan of Buhari the frustrated serial loser is quite rich . . . cheesy . . .but your guy boring no be small . . . . . mind helping him out . . . undecided

whoever gave a pig a PC!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 8:56pm On May 19, 2012
torkaka:

whoever gave a pig a PC!

grin . . . A pig with better brains than what you and your Vampire lord and master can ever boast of having . . . What does that make you . .Just another Slime infested bug who demands blood to stay alive . . . . . .
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

grin . . . A pig with better brains than what you and your Vampire lord and master can ever boast of having . . . What does that make you . .Just another Slime infested bug who demands blood to stay alive . . . . . .
did you just say you have brains? you? you this imp that doesn't know the difference btw figurative and literel comments?
i guess you are referring to fish brains in a plate!
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 9:29pm On May 19, 2012
torkaka:
did you just say you have brains? you? you this imp that doesn't know the difference btw figurative and literel comments?
i guess you are referring to fish brains in a plate!

Boring attempt . . .lemme give you a second time to try harder . . . .
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 19, 2012
jmaine:

Boring attempt . . .lemme give you a second time to try harder . . . .
sorry dude 1-1
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 9:38pm On May 19, 2012
Beaf: ^
Are you as daft as this everyday? embarassed
How sad.

Uncle Beaf Reno...I guess you haven't said anything cos u get a break from OGA GEJ to watch the match...efulefu
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by 4evergod3: 9:41pm On May 19, 2012
ceah:

Uncle Beaf Reno...I guess you haven't said anything cos u get a break from OGA GEJ to watch the match...efulefu

Ceah my man don't mind that Porky he is just a waste of earth space. I am sure he is also being a nuisance where he is watching the uefa finals even now.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by gbadexy(m): 10:32pm On May 19, 2012
Buhari was never blood thirsty.the northerness were aggrieved and erroneously blamed it on the corpers that helped in conducting elections.i bet it could have happened in anywhere with miscreants that feel cheated.if he made statement after election,then he may have some blame,but really all i think he has been saying was that his supporters guard their vote and challenge or resist rigging.the western press just like being mischievous
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Daymauler: 10:37pm On May 19, 2012
ekt_bear: As a guy who wants to become a national leader, why doesn't he speak in a language everyone can understand (English) rather than his own regional language?

Very strange....

Why are you sentimental and partial? Were the eastern politicians not addressing their followers in Igbo? Were south westerner politicians not speaking Yoruba to their followers in fact, Wasiu - Yoruba musician not always in their train? It was not wrong when Akpabio speaks Efik or ibibio to his followers. But it is very wrong when Buhari spoke to his people in malo (Hausa) language! Wake up and drop sentiments
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 10:42pm On May 19, 2012
Daymauler:

Why are you sentimental and partial? Were the eastern politicians not addressing their followers in Igbo? Were south westerner politicians not speaking Yoruba to their followers in fact, Wasiu - Yoruba musician not always in their train? It was not wrong when Akpabio speaks Efik or ibibio to his followers. But it is very wrong when Buhari spoke to his people in malo (Hausa) language! Wake up and drop sentiments

It is ridiculous to lower the standard of a presidential candidate to that of local leaders, but its no surprise since Buhari is no more than a local champ who thinks half the country is not worth campaigning in (the other half, he campaigns to in strictly Hausa - "Sai Buhari!").

Yeah, compare a presidential candidate to a governor, its "clever."

No wonder Buhari is a serial election failure.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by rapmike(m): 10:50pm On May 19, 2012
BUHARI HAS STARTED AGAIN! why are some of you guys defending this man! is it until violence erupts again before you guys realised that he is inciting the youth up north.AM TIRED OF THIS HYPOCRITICAL BEHAVIOUR FROM NIGERIANS
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by One4me: 7:56am On May 20, 2012
?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by rapmike(m): 3:42pm On May 20, 2012
One4me:
Very Apt!
I always wonder why someone who wants to be "President of the whole Nigeria" will:

1.) Make his speeches and major pronunciations in HAUSA LANGUAGE!
2.) ALWAYS goes on "BBC HAUSA LANGUAGE" as his major media mouth-piece!
3.) Always say SHARIA is best for Nigeria, even when he knows we are "constitutionally secular" and at least 80 Million Nigerians are Non-Muslims!

Now we need a translator, to understand our own "Presidential Speech"
shocked shocked

[b]IMO, he is too tribalistic, too religiously fanatical and too myopic to be of any good to a "United Nigeria"[/b]tank u o! at least some ppl see the truth behind such ppl

Just my own opinion.

One4me
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by icez: 3:54pm On May 20, 2012
rapmike: [/quote][quote author=One4me]
Very Apt!
I always wonder why someone who wants to be "President of the whole Nigeria" will:

1.) Make his speeches and major pronunciations in HAUSA LANGUAGE!
2.) ALWAYS goes on "BBC HAUSA LANGUAGE" as his major media mouth-piece!
3.) Always say SHARIA is best for Nigeria, even when he knows we are "constitutionally secular" and at least 80 Million Nigerians are Non-Muslims!

Now we need a translator, to understand our own "Presidential Speech"
shocked shocked

IMO, he is too tribalistic, too religiously fanatical and too myopic to be of any good to a "United Nigeria"

Just my own opinion.

One4me

Well said.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by mandsignal(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2012
ceah: So Gen Buhari made his statement in hausa? Haba people!!! "Kare jini, biri jini" doesn't mean there'll be bloodshed..

"Kari jini, biri jini" means there's going to be a fierce contest where both parties will work very hard.”

Why must Abati and The PDP Twist what he said....

Now they are making Buhari an Hero - Get ready for Buhari's Theory - Buharism.

God Bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 6:52am On May 21, 2012
UNCLE RENO Beaf seem hasn't resume work this morning....

UNCLE Morning oooo....

I hope you are not the one collecting N5million before ppl can see OGA GEJ...

Me too I wan see him oooo... grin
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Demdem(m): 9:53am On May 21, 2012
One good thing about this thread is the startling revelation of accursed being brought up with a daily dose of oyel and kai-kai. The guy and his kind are so dumb. Nonsense.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by calaway: 10:13am On May 21, 2012
IF THE 2015 ELCTION IS PERCEIVED TO HAVE BEEN RIGGED BUHARI'S WARNING THE WILL BEAR AS THERE WILL BE MASIVE BLOODLETIING IN THE NORTH AS SOUTHERNERS AND CHRISTIANS ARE TARGETED TO VENT DISAPPROVAL OF ELECTORAL OUTCOME. WHILE IN THE SOUTH/WEST SOUTHE/EAST, SOUTH/SOUTH AND NORTH CENTRAL THE HAUSA WILL BE HUNTED KILLED WITHOUT MERCY IN RETALIATION COS NIGERIANS HAVE HAD THEIR FILL OF HAUSA'S KILLING THEM.
BUHARI IS RIGHT HAUSA MUST BE FINISHED(BLOODSHED) COME 2015.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by yaksh: 12:42pm On May 21, 2012
my General, no need 4 u 2 explain anytin 2 any1,liv dem kare jini biri jini.if u don understand go bck 2 book
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Aroworowon: 12:59pm On May 21, 2012
afam4eva: What is wrong with Buhari speaking in Hausa? Is he your president? People just keep finding reasons to discredit Buhari even though he has his own faults. It won't be a problem if Orji Uzor Kalu speaks Igbo while in Aba or Obasanjo speaking Yoruba while in Abeokuta but it's a problem when Buhari does the same. SMH.
i think pdp should address more important issues than paying so much attention on general buhari‘s personal comment.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by ceah(m): 1:52pm On May 21, 2012
Aroworowon: i think pdp should address more important issues than paying so much attention on general buhari‘s personal comment.

How can they attend to important issue when they dont know what is important...the only important thing they know is to loot the nation's treasury...wink
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by calaway: 2:48pm On May 21, 2012
Aroworowon: i think pdp should address more important issues than paying so much attention on general buhari‘s personal comment.
That is a stupid question.
My I ask you who's comments led to the killing of innocent, defenseless People including youth corpers by Buhari's followers in 2011?
you must eighter be very dumb of extremely wicked. eighter way, when it hits the fan come 2015 and you are not in the desert region where you belong, kiss you ass byebye cos we respond in kind.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by jmaine: 2:56pm On May 21, 2012
calaway:
My I ask you who's comments led to the killing of innocent, defenseless People including youth corpers by Buhari's followers in 2011?
you must eighter be very dumb of extremely wicked. eighter way, when it hits the fan come 2015 and you are not in the desert region where you belong, kiss you ass byebye cos we respond in kind.

Don't mind those maggots . .they keep running their mouth uselessly and are yet to provide simple answers to similar questions you raised below

jmaine:
What culminated into the killing of the Youth Corp Members and other innocent souls . .what figurative expression led to their death and whose illiterate supporters killed them ? . .Please answer them . .

They should cower in shame if they can't provide simple answers . . .
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by shittuyusuf(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2012
Dede1:

Both you and Buhari lost the benefit of doubt when he moronically spoke in Hausa vernacular.
. wit ppl lyk u dt alwayz economical wit tru & alwayz biset situation ethenically nd religion,9ria cn neva cm out ds mess. D question we shd ß askin ourself ‎​Íڪ, Dd PDP want 2 rig election? How dd security probl. Link 2 BUARI? Base on infor available providd by AZAZI min of defence, all d security problem in N/delta nd North had been link 2 PDP, diz re wat u nd ĩ knw, also but not confirm all d killin in d S/W nd S/E linkd 2 PDP
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by shittuyusuf(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

It is ridiculous to lower the standard of a presidential candidate to that of local leaders, but its no surprise since Buhari is no more than a local champ who thinks half the country is not worth campaigning in (the other half, he campaigns to in strictly Hausa - "Sai Buhari!").

Yeah, compare a presidential candidate to a governor, its "clever."

No wonder Buhari is a serial election failure.
D quetion iz is He α̲̅ president yet Don't y bein economical wit tru, 2ndly He waz not addressin d whole countary only talkin 2 hiz fellow Malo suportaz. 3rdly, u nd ĩ knw dt if uncle GEJ want addrss his ppl in His vill. He will use hiz local lang. So we shd liv Buari alone wit hiz probs nd PDP shd solve d probl of insurgency de create
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Beaf: 5:42pm On May 21, 2012
shittuyusuf: D quetion iz is He α̲̅ president yet Don't y bein economical wit tru, 2ndly He waz not addressin d whole countary only talkin 2 hiz fellow Malo suportaz. 3rdly, u nd ĩ knw dt if uncle GEJ want addrss his ppl in His vill. He will use hiz local lang. So we shd liv Buari alone wit hiz probs nd PDP shd solve d probl of insurgency de create

There are enough instances of GEJ speaking to his people in English. Kill that story.
Do you have any video or soundtrack of GEJ speaking Ijaw to the public as President or Presidential candidate?

Buhari is just a red-eyed bushman, well known bigot and sectionalist.
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by shittuyusuf(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2012
calaway:
. Ĩ think we shd leav Buari wit His own probl, if sm of u had forgot sm of us do not, everything begon b4 election, is it statement afta election dt led 2 blowin of INEC office in yobe state b4 election in which sm corps memba waz victim Nd sm violent killin all around 9ria. Goin by wat numba one SECURITYman who iz not northernal,non muslim, selectd by uncle GEJ nd PDP, SAID; all d security probls in d N/delta nd Northern part of 9ria re cause by in house probl of PDP nd ĩ am 100% sure dt if any of dz have link wit any oda person 4rm oda political party ,d person would ve been coolin his head in prison, pls stop thinkin dt uncle GEJ iz fool or stupid, wat will ß his gain 4 Providin protectn 4 Buari or Tinubu if there is glarin evidence agaist dem dt de re d one disruptin security as u ppl said, do Buari hav his own probl nd fault but PDP hav more problz 2 solve rada dan focusin on wat smbody said
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by shittuyusuf(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2012
calaway:
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by shittuyusuf(m): 6:45pm On May 21, 2012
Beaf:

There are enough instances of GEJ speaking to his people in English. Kill that story.
Do you have any video or soundtrack of GEJ speaking Ijaw to the public as President or Presidential candidate?

Buhari is just a red-eyed bushman, well known bigot and sectionalist.
. Bros. If ĩ cn undastand u GEJ=president, nd BUARI=9ria citizen jst lyk u nd ĩ , GEJ as α̲̅ president if he sniss or cough wat dd u think evrybdy we do? Listen! So he mst express His self in α̲̅ lang.evry will undastand but Buari iz jst citizen even comment in quot waz made in α̲̅ forun of his ppl ,is not on campain mission or addressin 9rian in general. If ĩ can rememba durin OBJ 2nd term campain wen He came 2 lagoz,ogun state he made his addrss in Yoruba lang. We shd leave Buari alone, ĩ think he entittle 2 lang. He wish 2 speak
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by calaway: 7:26pm On May 21, 2012
shittuyusuf: . Ĩ think we shd leav Buari wit His own probl, if sm of u had forgot sm of us do not, everything begon b4 election, is it statement afta election dt led 2 blowin of INEC office in yobe state b4 election in which sm corps memba waz victim Nd sm violent killin all around 9ria. Goin by wat numba one SECURITYman who iz not northernal,non muslim, selectd by uncle GEJ nd PDP, SAID; all d security probls in d N/delta nd Northern part of 9ria re cause by in house probl of PDP nd ĩ am 100% sure dt if any of dz have link wit any oda person 4rm oda political party ,d person would ve been coolin his head in prison, pls stop thinkin dt uncle GEJ iz fool or stupid, wat will ß his gain 4 Providin protectn 4 Buari or Tinubu if there is glarin evidence agaist dem dt de re d one disruptin security as u ppl said, do Buari hav his own probl nd fault but PDP hav more problz 2 solve rada dan focusin on wat smbody said

R u saying something?
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Limaoscar: 7:32pm On May 21, 2012
I am still wondering when GEJ govt will permanently lock this Silly Buhaha-ri in Jail.
He was behind the last Elections, NYSC, Churches, innocent citizens and the Liza.rd still has a tail to wag??
Re: Buhari's Comment In Hausa And The True Translation ( No Blood Mentioned ) by Limaoscar: 7:35pm On May 21, 2012
Ĩ think we shd leav Buari wit His own probl, if sm of u had forgot sm of us do not, everything begon b4 election, is it statement afta election dt led 2 blowin of INEC office in yobe state b4 election in which sm corps memba waz victim Nd sm violent killin all around 9ria. Goin by wat numba one SECURITYman who iz not northernal,non muslim, selectd by uncle GEJ nd PDP, SAID; all d security probls in d N/delta nd Northern part of 9ria re cause by in house probl of PDP nd ĩ am 100% sure dt if any of dz have link wit any oda person 4rm oda political party ,d person would ve been coolin his head in prison, pls stop thinkin dt uncle GEJ iz fool or silly, wat will ß his gain 4 Providin protectn 4 Buari or Tinubu if there is glarin evidence agaist dem dt de re d one disruptin security as u ppl said, do Buari hav his own probl nd fault but PDP hav more problz 2 solve rada dan focusin on wat smbody said

Write in English...dammit, this is an English forum not Hausa accented class!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Deola Diadem Full Story + Pics (as Told By Deola's Hater) / Murray-Bruce Cruises On Small Boat To Get To His Constituency (Photos) / I’m Ready For Probe - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.