Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,661 members, 7,892,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? (8188 Views)

African Parents In Diaspora: How Do You Raise Your Children In African Way? / Fell@tio and cunnil!ngu.s-a Taboo In African Marriages. Where Do We Start? / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by ReLaTE(m): 8:52pm On May 20, 2012
A friend of mine has been doing everything jst to satisfied his wife bt his wife never appreciates them,he smtimes washes his wife's clothes,cook the meal and other stuff.Bt wenever he buys smtimes for the wife u see the wife calling him all sorts of romantic names,my good husband,my sweetheart,my honey,the best husband in the world.etc.The guy is doing well and providing for the family and not a stingy type.
Does it means that Africans and Nigeria women appreciates gifts more than affection and care,ur girlfriend,wife or fiance wl regard you as a caring man wen u buy more gifts for them.
so,is buying gifts makes one more caring than showing love and affection?
lets hv ur views and opinions.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Johndoe100(m): 8:59pm On May 20, 2012
You mean affection as in flowers like the white people? That is not for Naija women. They want cash, either in the banknote form or converted to a gift. No joke with Naija women O!

3 Likes

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by ReLaTE(m): 9:34pm On May 20, 2012
@johndoe,so they are more materialistic hmmm undecided undecided
cn i hear frm the women.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by jonsn: 10:41pm On May 20, 2012
It all depends on the type of woman it is. What she values most (money, material things etc) may be diff from what lady X values the most (pampering, catering, adoration etc). These needs define the kinds of things she wants fulfilled as per that time.
Above all, most ladies (Continentally speaking) like it when you buy them things.
He just has to do a mix of everything at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 21, 2012
Give me all. If you can't, don't apply. kiss cool

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by armyofone(m): 12:45am On May 21, 2012
na caring as in i love you with mouth i go take get better for bank grin?
na man with head for him shoulder we dey pray for grin

hey darl', i'd like to have steak dinner. na that place i wan go chop steak a'la peri peri.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 12:54am On May 21, 2012
stillwater: Give me all. If you can't, don't apply. kiss cool

who dey apply before? grin grin
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 1:26am On May 21, 2012
^^^Lol. grin grin
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by kennylat: 5:01am On May 21, 2012
Any man that can spend money
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 5:47am On May 21, 2012
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nosyke(m): 11:47am On May 22, 2012
armyofone: na caring as in i love you with mouth i go take get better for bank grin?

hey darl', i'd like to have steak dinner. na that place i wan go chop steak a'la peri peri.

So if I buy you rose flowers, am I not caring enough?

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by rowlandoo: 11:54am On May 22, 2012
Johndoe100: You mean affection as in flowers like the white people? That is not for Naija women. They want cash, either in the banknote form or converted to a gift. No joke with Naija women O!

They really suck honestly , nigerian girls are disdained from civilisation . They love recharge cards than flowers

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by bittyend(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2012
A man who can eat the coochie and make her woman squirt all the time. cool
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by cyril83(m): 11:59am On May 22, 2012
[quote author=ReLaTE]A friend of mine has been doing everything jst to satisfied his wife bt his wife never appreciates them,he smtimes washes his wife's clothes,cook the meal and other stuff.Bt wenever he buys smtimes for the wife u see the wife calling him all sorts of romantic names,my good husband,my sweetheart,my honey,the best husband in the world.etc.The guy is doing well and providing for the family and not a stingy type.
Does it means that Africans and Nigeria women appreciates gifts more than affection and care,ur girlfriend,wife or fiance wl regard you as a caring man wen u buy more gifts for them.
lets hv ur views and opinions.[/quote)....."African Mentalility"....Not all of them anyway.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 22, 2012
The guy who show as much love,affection and dedication and he would expect in return from his loved ones
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by cyril83(m): 12:04pm On May 22, 2012
armyofone: na caring as in i love you with mouth i go take get better for bank grin?

You have just said it all
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by ifihearam: 12:24pm On May 22, 2012
When a nigerian gurl says yu are nt caring? It simply means you don't give her money or buy her gifts.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by oneuniquemind(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2012
stillwater: Give me all. If you can't, don't apply. kiss cool
So if hundred of guys apply to give u al,dey 'l al av dia way.i wonder wetin go remain 4 ur market.*shake ma head*

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Tgirl4real(f): 12:39pm On May 22, 2012
The two are very essential, but affection carries a bigger weight for me as long as it is sincere. smiley

As per your friend's wife, she is simply ungrateful. She doesn't know what she has until she loses it.

ReLaTE: A friend of mine has been doing everything jst to satisfied his wife bt his wife never appreciates them,he smtimes washes his wife's clothes,cook the meal and other stuff.Bt wenever he buys smtimes for the wife u see the wife calling him all sorts of romantic names,my good husband,my sweetheart,my honey,the best husband in the world.etc.The guy is doing well and providing for the family and not a stingy type.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Yorisb: 12:41pm On May 22, 2012
A Mugu. . .
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by Korrection(m): 12:44pm On May 22, 2012
But the guy should know all these during dating and before marriage..Abi e just see the lady today then marry her the next day??
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by abbey621(m): 12:49pm On May 22, 2012
In my vast experience with Nigerian women and black Americans, I can tell you emphatically that women naturally are obsessed with material things but the American babes(most of them) value time spent together, they are more understanding and are able to contribute together as long as you treat them with respect, an average American babe knows that it is her duty to contribute to part of the bills, no excuses but Nigerian babes from the on-set are taught to be parasite, they see males as sole providers, the absolute solution to all their problems and when a man falls short of this amplified status, he is immediately labelled as uncaring, inferior and irresponsible.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by MissyB3(f): 12:53pm On May 22, 2012
Give me affection and keep the gifts, if I can't have both.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by crackhouse(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2012
It means a man that gives his wife money or whatever she needs anytime she want it. Even if the children are dying of hunger.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by harakiri(m): 1:08pm On May 22, 2012
ReLaTE: A friend of mine has been doing everything jst to satisfied his wife bt his wife never appreciates them,he smtimes washes his wife's clothes,cook the meal and other stuff.Bt wenever he buys smtimes for the wife u see the wife calling him all sorts of romantic names,my good husband,my sweetheart,my honey,the best husband in the world.etc.The guy is doing well and providing for the family and not a stingy type.
lets hv ur views and opinions.

Truth be told, MOST women are materialistic. It's ingrained into their DNA. It's not so much of a bad thing coz that's how they are. Race has no stand here coz if white women are different, why do they hack a man's life to pieces in divorce proceedings? Nigeria is a very harsh place to live in so it brings out the animalistic instincts in women. In the western world, there are cushions provided for the citizens that doesn't make the women appear so desperate but all in all...every woman wants to marry Mr. Tall,Handsome,Generous and extremely RICH!!! That's the cold truth.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by honeric01(m): 1:34pm On May 22, 2012
Why should i wash my wife's clothes?
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by gonon: 1:34pm On May 22, 2012
@Poster,
Sorry to say this but i think your friends wife is a prostitute. If she only showers him love when he buys her things, that why i said so.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by slimming: 1:59pm On May 22, 2012
what she needs to be loved may not be cloths and other things but time. your friend should search well to know her need.
Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by informat101(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2012
There is nothing wrong for a woman to want gifts.nigerian men do not know how 2 make a marriage intresting they bore you with it.don't we all watch hollywood movies and see how husbands always remember to take their wives out and never forget gifts on birthdays and anniversaries.nigerian men same routine all the days of your life.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by ronkebp(f): 2:24pm On May 22, 2012
harakiri:

Truth be told, MOST women are materialistic. It's ingrained into their DNA. It's not so much of a bad thing coz that's how they are. Race has no stand here coz if white women are different, why do they hack a man's life to pieces in divorce proceedings? Nigeria is a very harsh place to live in so it brings out the animalistic instincts in women. In the western world, there are cushions provided for the citizens that doesn't make the women appear so desperate but all in all...every woman wants to marry Mr. Tall,Handsome,Generous and extremely RICH!!! That's the cold truth.
True, that is how it has been from Adam, women want "comfort" in every sense of the word, financial comfort, material comfort, marital comfort and so on.

I love money and that is just the truth, don't know of others shaa!!!
- give me affection and gift will love the guy to pieces and i mean a "forever" kind of thing,
- now!!you have affection and no gifts; understandable, but it should be due to lack of wada not because the guy does not know how to spend on gifts.
- Then no-affection but have gifts to throw around; shove the gifts up your*****.

1 Like

Re: Who Is A Caring Man In African Definition? by nell07(m): 2:29pm On May 22, 2012
abbey621: In my vast experience with Nigerian women and black Americans, I can tell you emphatically that women naturally are obsessed with material things but the American babes(most of them) value time spent together, they are more understanding and are able to contribute together as long as you treat them with respect, an average American babe knows that it is her duty to contribute to part of the bills, no excuses but Nigerian babes from the on-set are taught to be parasite, they see males as sole providers, the absolute solution to all their problems and when a man falls short of this amplified status, he is immediately labelled as uncaring, inferior and irresponsible.
MAY YOU LIVE LONG MY BROTHER!!!! talk about a shallow mindset... its d 'mugu's i blame tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Wife's Friend Mistakenly Saw My John Thomas.. / Men: Would You Carry Your Baby On Your Back At Home? / (photos)mother Admits To Sleeping With 15 Yr Old Son, They Have A Baby Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.