Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,183 members, 7,884,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 01:28 AM

Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack (18156 Views)

Philip Effiong's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Governor Fayose Confesses To Partaking In Ekiti Poll Rigging / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2012
Let's agree 'Effiong' from 'Akwa Ibom' has been arrested. What info were they able to extract from 'Mr Ogbomosho' or is it 'Mr Oshogbo'?

This SSS guys are not interested in fighting BH because they are scared stiff or don't want to stake their neck out only for some stupid judge to grant him bail.

Next Up: Igboi and Ijaw (To complete the 'mix')
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 21, 2012
Let's agree 'Effiong' from 'Akwa Ibom' has been arrested. What info were they able to extract from 'Mr Ogbomosho' or is it 'Mr Oshogbo'?

This SSS guys are not interested in fighting BH because they are scared stiff or don't want to stake their neck out only for some stupid judge to grant him bail.

Next Up:'Igbo' and 'Ijaw' (To complete the 'mix')
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by 175(m): 11:55pm On May 21, 2012
Rhino and Jmaine badt bois of d first order. In btw i lyk una style sha o cos virgins at times na 6 credit load course. I no fit shout lol
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Abagworo(m): 12:04am On May 22, 2012
I wonder why people have failed to see the reason Obasanjo resigned from PDP BOT chairman. Boko Haram is an internal power tussle in the ruling party. Everybody is involved. Buhari has nothing to do with Boko Haram .
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by dayokanu(m): 6:37am On May 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
say no to ON-THE-PHOCK training! Go for experience hire, with minimum of 5 years phocking experience. cool

Please what monicker does blazay go by nowadays. I have missed her
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Rhino5dm: 7:29am On May 22, 2012
I think she is just laying low or decided to opt-out or prolly serving a ban, either way I don't think she post frequently again. Not too sure about that.

dayokanu:

Please what monicker does blazay go by nowadays. I have missed her
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by hercules07: 9:28am On May 22, 2012
Are we discussing BH or something else on this thread, every tribe in Nigeria is capable of extreme violence, the cycle has shifted to the North, if the PDP hawks can get the presidency in 2015, the violence will be in the South-South.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by GATomcruise: 11:49am On May 22, 2012
pple fit die finish bcause they no get beta family trainig.longer trothh
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by akpanbaba: 11:49am On May 22, 2012
Islam is indeed a peaceful religion.It has changed Augustine to Abubakar Garba peacefully and he is pursuing peace according to the instruction from Koran.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 11:51am On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: SO IGBO'S SEF DON JOIN BOKO-HARAM shocked shocked shocked shocked

So u this tribalist bastard cme dey here again....Somebody shud ban ur arse...
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by basher(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2012
OK. I'm not a GEJ hater, but I place all this squarely at his feet. Like WTF!! Does this man really understand what's going on in the security forces? Why do we still have an acting IG, and why is he who he is? At this rate, if GEJ doesn't sit up, they'll be parading him on camera and in handcuffs as a suicide bomber!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by stagger: 12:00pm On May 22, 2012
After they have tortured he hell out of the man, what do you expect him to say?
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On May 22, 2012
No be only Augustine Effiong na Augustina Amandianaeze. Mstcheeww.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by mikron(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2012
so this Augustine effiong na akwa ibom man? because na only dem dey bear effiong oooo
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Silva79(f): 12:10pm On May 22, 2012
Let him open his Godforsaken trap mouth and tell us who is sponsoring 'em! I dont care bout his religion or tribe.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by noiseless: 12:11pm On May 22, 2012
What difference does it make, a muslim terrorist is a muslim terrorist and working for who and where? Northern jihhadist in the north of nigeria ofcours, so when any terrorist is caught let him/her face with the death of a thousand cuts. Nigerian muslims are bunch of hypoctrites they should just accept that boko haram is a muslim thing and will remain a muslim thing, so stop exposing your very shameful ignorance to the whole world. Nomatter how you try to twist it in your desperation for damage control.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by ballabriggs: 12:14pm On May 22, 2012
Igbo people no go claim this one now, if na oyel money dem go claim say dem be brothers. *singing* Know me when I'm poor not when I am rich you claim relationship, claim relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JGB0PV0mE
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Chanchit: 12:16pm On May 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Na the wants of fresh 72 punnies cool. You sef no want 72 virgins?
Abeg o, wetin go b d reward for females wei enter alujanna....? 72 hefty guys with heavy akpako...?
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Butoneday2(m): 12:19pm On May 22, 2012
Nigeria is lost? ''F:G'' is confused!! Nigerian police just dey parade with fake news, intimadating pple. Effiong today, Adeboye tomorrow, Peter Obi next, Lawal up next. They shuld be serious and do their work.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Wisdytech(m): 12:21pm On May 22, 2012
HMMMM! Im so Ashame that somebody from my dear state AKWA IBOM STATE is among BOKO HARAM! Winz *CRYING*
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Sunkid: 12:21pm On May 22, 2012
Nw it seems all hope of returning peace 2 nigeria is lost mtcheew
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by lacasa: 12:21pm On May 22, 2012
Anybaba: These ABOKI people are not serious. Who are they deceiving? First a supposed Yoruba man from Ogbomosho in Oyo state was arrested, today it is Augustine Effiong, an Islamic convert ! The question is when will this charade of denting the image of other ethnic groups in an aim to salvage the lost integrity, worth and value of the Nigerian Aboki end? I challenge them to tell us the village and clan that Aboki man is from in Akwa Ibom State ! We are not deceived. :

Big fool

is Ihejiri(chief of army staff) aboki?
is Eekpeyong, Director of SSS, aboki?
is Petinrin, Chief of defence staff, aboki?

Most nigerians r fools, infact most nairaland comments dnt make sense.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by mikron(m): 12:25pm On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: SO IGBO'S SEF DON JOIN BOKO-HARAM shocked shocked shocked shocked
the name is effiong (akwa ibom)not eze, obi or any other igbo name. please study your geography very well.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 22, 2012
from kogi man to yoruba man to igbo man to nassarawa man to akwa ibom man! i think the aboki man needs a big apology from some characters!
oya beaf,jmaine on your fncking kneels!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by lacasa: 12:28pm On May 22, 2012
Boko Haram is more than meets the eye, now we kno!

Igbos, Yorubas, Kanuris, Igalas, South-South people have all been arrested trying τ̅o Bomb nigerians n cause havoc τ̅o the Nation especially Northern Nigeria, but i will proudly aπϑ Boldly say, till this day no man of Hausa origin has been caught, GBAM!!

PDP has been indicted, GEJ is the instigator of Independence day Bombing in ABuja, Christians aπϑ Muslims both are part aπϑ parcel of this Madness in Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by bittyend(m): 12:29pm On May 22, 2012
BOKO HARAM = TRUE NIGERIAN FEDERALISM!!

All tribes are involved - next phase is regional integration with bombs so y'all can share part of the bombing loot lol... The PDP bombing loot has to distributed to all parts of Nigeria, zoning is dead. cool

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by lacasa: 12:29pm On May 22, 2012
torkaka: from kogi man to yoruba man to igbo man to nassarawa man to akwa ibom man! i think the aboki man needs a big apology from some characters!
oya beaf,jmaine on your fncking kneels!

Tell the Bbigots please

On Your fucking knees!!!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by PHIPEX(m): 12:31pm On May 22, 2012
kayusfit:

Leave them. Every bad thing is associated with igbos. Many of them are drugs pushers rotting in asian jails. Always desperate to make money. Boko haram is recruiting them cos of their lust for money. Smh

For ya mind now u wan be popular 4 NL...I dey laf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24 Bad Pictures Of What Some Ladies Wore To Church / Subsidy Removal: PPPRA Pegs Naira At N298/$ For Fuel Imports / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.