Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:50 PM

Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack (18182 Views)

Philip Effiong's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Governor Fayose Confesses To Partaking In Ekiti Poll Rigging / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by madprof(m): 3:02pm On May 22, 2012
Where are the pictures you promised in your caption?
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by jmaine: 3:02pm On May 22, 2012
Ganys:
Yes, and Dont forget John Akpsbu too..Muslim abi?

Yes i heard the story about his "Grenade" gas canister suicide bombing attempt . .
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Godjone(m): 3:16pm On May 22, 2012
D way tinz are, we r nt making any progres but just revolving 2 com bak 2 our point of take-off den we continue directionless until d whole tin wil die a natural death and dump in d dustbin of history. D first tin i xpect 4rm d govt is 2 know 4rm dis man y he was doing dis busines, who send him and what r his gains? After dat we can proceed to telin his identity and d race where he originated 4rm.. I hope dey wil heed 2 my advice
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 22, 2012
jmaine:

Yes i heard the story about his "Grenade" gas canister suicide bombing attempt . .
for once you don make me laugh!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by godimento: 3:29pm On May 22, 2012
jmaine:

You be correct guy . .who get time to dey conduct[b] tutorial lessons[/b] when there is serious business to trash out down there . . . cheesy
what is happened in this country is bad.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Johnsinia(m): 3:30pm On May 22, 2012
Whether he is a southerner or nt,d fact stil remain dat he ws convertd 2 islam and den he become violent.had it been he remained a christain,he wuld neva ve change 2 bloodsucka.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by maigidalism: 3:38pm On May 22, 2012
My advice is that GEJ should conduct transparent and credible election otherwise we the northerner's will cut-out from this useless and corrupt country called naija. To be 4 warn is to be 4 harm shikeena

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by maigidalism: 3:43pm On May 22, 2012
GEJ has mobilised some southerner's to carryout deadly attack so as to scare and reduce d population of the north. I am so sorry 4 him, it will not work.kpam
coogar: there's no hope for nigeria.....
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Ballotelle(m): 4:05pm On May 22, 2012
I just dont understand the way most people reason we are too myopic and selfish in our reasoning.we reason based on religion,tribe e.t.c and not on facts.almost every poster has forgoten the main issue.SINCE HE SAID HE IS A BOKO HARAMIST WHY ARE WE NOT TALKING OF HOW D MAN WOULD LEAD US TO HIS GROUP(IF HE IS TRUTHFUL) RATHER THAN TALKING RELIGION AND TRIBE.have once being betrayed by a muslim,christian,hausa,yoruba,igbo so ....

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by DeGenius3(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2012
So far as it involves the police and the papers "interviewing a boko haram suspect", i don't believe it.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 22, 2012
Johnsinia: Whether he is a southerner or nt,d fact stil remain dat he ws convertd 2 islam and den he become violent.had it been he remained a christain,he wuld neva ve change 2 bloodsucka.
....Just like Pastor king and the master slapper to mention a few?
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by GAB1: 5:13pm On May 22, 2012
I dont believe in this whole story coming up dis days abt boko haram. Some pple are trying to rob in other regions to make it look as if its a nigerian issue not just the north. We shd not be decieved by the northerners. Boko haram is equal to islam and islam is equal to destruction of lives and properties. I think the governors of the south shd begin to demand for evidence frm our security forces abt the identity of this arrangy boko haram memebers. That guy is purely abubakar and from d north. The other john sucide bomber is more of a nollywood film actor. Infact na film dis guys dwy act now

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Jalal(m): 5:31pm On May 22, 2012
At least due process is being observed by the application of federal character of BH members, so no marginalisation.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 22, 2012
Soon they will catch a Chinese man and say he is a member of Boko Haram.
I wonder where all these is going?
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Arosa(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2012
Funny people. From Yoruba to Igbo and now to Ibibio. These camel fckers are trying their hardest to paint boko haram as "not a Northern but a Nigerian thing" with their cooked up stories.

Na so me I see am too.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Loskee(f): 7:08pm On May 22, 2012
hi NLers!
please can someone tell me how one may upload posts on this site. i am an avid fan of all that goes on on NL and i have some stuff to share as well.
will appreciate helpful input.
thanks y'all!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:33pm On May 22, 2012
No mind them. And all the suicide one are northerners. Why? We all know. Can't decieve all the pple all d time.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Delafruita(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2012
godimento: what is happened in this country is bad.
is this the thread for the grammatically challenged?

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by carlos86: 10:21pm On May 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
. . .But why call him Augustine Effiong? When he is now Abubakar Garba from Kano state?

Follow me ask them.They just did that for sensationalism
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by buffox: 10:52pm On May 22, 2012
The gullibility and outright narrow depth of thinking on this thread makes me fear for these so-called 'future leaders' of our country. When we try to twist sensibilities to suit ourselves, then it exposes us more than ever. The earlier we realise we are booby trapped by a gang of incompetent and selfish leaders the better.

Food for thought.

- With all the security and army in abuja, BH is steadily carrying out attacks there, you think the south is really so difficult to attack for someone who is ready to blow himself up? It is clear someone somewhere has defined the operational area.

- Henry Okah has made some damaging statements that your sitting president coordinated the first ever bomb attack in the centre of the capital; who has said anything about that?

- I hear a lot of stuff about Buhari and his "bloody dog and baboon joke", but I havent heard anything our comrade who has ordered riggers to be killed at sight.

Choose your battles wisely, because in the end, when the next 3 years are finished, and there is no development in your home cos ur a christian or a southerner, your conscience if it has gained any maturity should feast on your mind. Goodluck with blaming all your problems on a section of the country.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by 9zeros(m): 11:56pm On May 22, 2012
jmaine:

Na "whitey" remain na to catch grin
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 12:39am On May 23, 2012
Chyz*:
Funny people. From Yoruba to Igbo and now to Ibibio. These camel fckers are trying their hardest to paint boko haram as "not a Northern but a Nigerian thing" with their cooked up stories.
Is this not what I have been saying in this forum?! They are trying their best to do that even if it involved spending billions of Naira to achieve that! They can be very silly and trickery in their doings!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by alex406(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
Bad Boi cool.

My first experince with a virgin was hell and I made it the last. I need an experienced-ready-made-stress-free-riding-Punnie* with minimum of 5 years phocking experince. cool

Bro u dey vex o
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by AdeCharity: 8:20am On May 23, 2012
BOKO HARAM tactic to SOUTH & EAST: SLOW POISONED DRIED & FRESH Pepper(Punch,6/1/12). Visit:WWW.Wealthandhealth.com.ng for Video of affected people. Over 200,000 people visit daily. Remember Noah days in the Bible & Quoran. Did i bill u? Inform ur people. NGO.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by skydeexie(m): 8:30am On May 23, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
. . .But why call him Augustine Effiong? When he is now Abubakar Garba from Kano state?

carlos86:

Follow me ask them.They just did that for sensationalism

Don't forget they are masters at mischief and propaganda, anything that will suit their agenda is fair game.
Imagine calling Mohammed Ali the legendary boxer with his former name as Cassius Clay
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by chievo: 11:52am On May 23, 2012
Chyz*:
......No mind d lazy fools...wen dey catch odas dey wont reveal anything bo wen dem catch d so calld easterna dey wil reveal dis n dat...for wich language ws he questiond self?
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by yaksh: 11:56am On May 24, 2012
hmm! malam yusuf cheat u, because he no show u d ryt way 2 worship ALLAH & ur still a disbeliever i mean (ARNE)
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by maigidalism: 9:38am On Oct 03, 2012
No one will succeed in bringing down the religion of Islam by mere painting it with evil perpetrated by non-muslims Insh-Allah
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 03, 2012
maigidalism: No one will succeed in bringing down the religion of Islam by mere painting it with evil perpetrated by non-muslims Insh-Allah
You are blinded! How would the name Boko Haram not being associated with Islam is challenging. If you could prove how this man is not a member of Boko Haram and how the sect is not Islamic when their intention is to have Islamic state I would be convinced of your assertion.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Orikinla(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2012
jmaine: The cycle is complete . . .South South don join the party grin . . . . .but they all have one thing in common . . .lipsrsealed

[size=18pt]There are more Akwa Ibom suspects I know who are unusually close to Boko Haram people in Abuja and nearby states and signals from their locations have made me to monitor their movements and call logs.
When someone claiming to be from Akwa Ibom lives and feels more at home among Hausas in an Hausa state in this present state of emergency, then we need to investigate their origins.
TRUST NO BODY IN NIGERIA.[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by jmaine: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2012
Orikinla:

[size=06pt]There are more Akwa Ibom suspects I know who are unusually close to Boko Haram people in Abuja and nearby states and signals from their locations have made me to monitor their movements and call logs.
When someone claiming to be from Akwa Ibom lives and feels more at home among Hausas in an Hausa state in this present state of emergency, then we need to investigate their origins.
TRUST NO BODY IN NIGERIA.[/size]

better font angry . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Supreme Court Stops Constitution Amendment / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa / PMB Flags-off Of APC Campaign For The August 11th Bauchi South Senatorial Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.