Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,400 members, 7,908,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack (18181 Views)

Philip Effiong's 90th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Governor Fayose Confesses To Partaking In Ekiti Poll Rigging / Prof Ayodele & Prof Andrew Leo Were Killed In BUK Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 22, 2012
bittyend: BOKO HARAM = TRUE NIGERIAN FEDERALISM!!

All tribes are involved - next phase is regional integration with bombs so y'all can share part of the bombing loot lol... The PDP bombing loot has to distributed to all parts of Nigeria, zoning is dead. cool

dude not all tribes! them never arrest hausa,fulani,edo,urhobo,tiv,idoma yet!
funny thing be say,na hausa way dem never arrest suffer the thing pass!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Amecharaovoko(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2012
coogar: there's no hope for nigeria.....
Kai ! Dont say so.!! If them catch u nko ?
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Orikinla(m): 12:46pm On May 22, 2012
[size=28pt]Na PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PKI DEE PKI).[/size] grin
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 22, 2012
Wisdytech: HMMMM! Im so Ashame that somebody from my dear state AKWA IBOM STATE is among BOKO HARAM! Winz *CRYING*
You are a fool. Who told you he is from Akwa Ibom? Because he said so?
Let him tell us his clan, village,speak fluent Ibibio or Annang and produce his cert of origin.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by noiseless: 12:55pm On May 22, 2012
Keep going like some out of control bloody dogs and baboons, i read your cowardice comment yesterday on a thread that was only about ghan govt but like as usual you still mannaged to try to drag Igbo name there. Well i can see the "DOGS & BABOONS SOAKING IN BLOOD LECTURE BY YOUR IMAMS are really working on your brain.
ballabriggs: Igbo people no go claim this one now, if na oyel money dem go claim say dem be brothers. *singing* Know me when I'm poor not when I am rich you claim relationship, claim relationship.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0JGB0PV0mE
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by jmaine: 1:05pm On May 22, 2012
torkaka: from kogi man to yoruba man to igbo man to nassarawa man to akwa ibom man! i think the aboki man needs a big apology from some characters!
oya beaf,jmaine on your fncking kneels!

No be only to kneel, na to Prostrate and Dogbale for your Fvcking "Aboki" . . .and i wonder who is this messed up Aboki "yours"

Allow me make i enjoy the New "[size=16pt]Federal Character[/size]" of Boko Haram . . . .and no start wetin you no dey fit handle as usual . . .

It's either you face front or get burnt cool
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by lacasa: 1:08pm On May 22, 2012
careytommy:
Let him tell us his clan, village,speak fluent Ibibio or Annang and produce his cert of origin.

Sharaap! U̶̲̥̅̊ r denying Your brother

Typical retardeen here

Akwa-ibom! Tufiakwa
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by pdpiperpippen: 1:08pm On May 22, 2012
The worst thing that has happened to peace is islam. And the stupid imams who come on TV to tell us islam is about peace, what f**king peace. Tell all the dead pple ur religion has killed that the b**llshit called islam is abt peace. Mtchheeeew!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by jmaine: 1:11pm On May 22, 2012
careytommy:

Eyen Eka . .forget story . .what if he produces such . .will you still doubt him . . .grin . . . .the issue is not about where he came from . .but what influenced his radicallization . . .and where did he get radicallized . . .
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Korrection(m): 1:14pm On May 22, 2012
Another Okija: Who come be Augustine Effiong again na?!

This peopl ejust dey find chance to implicate Igbo man for this matter.. Them don reach Akwa Ibom state now.. next thing dem go land Owerri... angry

UNA GO FINISH PERSON ONE DAY FOR HERE.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by jmaine: 1:14pm On May 22, 2012
Amechara_ovoko: .
Kai ! Dont say so.!! If them catch u nko ?

Na to beg na grin
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 22, 2012
Wait a minute, what are this northern security or who so ever is involved in this cook up of a thing trying to achieve? I might not be right, but i know they trying to comunicate some fake things to the world. I would advice the s/south to carry out an investigatiom as per this so call "Effion" identity. It is very easy to say he is from Akwa-Ibom, where in A/ibom, which local govt, or comunity. It is abomination to stain ur mount with the food u donnot eat from. Desperado nawaooooooo my God.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by PeterKbaba: 1:18pm On May 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:
. . .But why call him Augustine Effiong? When he is now Abubakar Garba from Kano state?

the boko haram are using other tribes who were born and raised in the core north... this strategy would make it seem like boko haram is of all tribes... BIG LIE.
give you leave a dog to live with goats for years, the dog will gradually start behaving like one.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by PeterKbaba: 1:19pm On May 22, 2012
the boko haram are using other tribes who were born and raised in the core north... this strategy would make it seem like boko haram is of all tribes... BIG LIE.
give you leave a dog to live with goats for years, the dog will gradually start behaving like one.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by KINGwax(m): 1:19pm On May 22, 2012
Another Okija: Who come be Augustine Effiong again na?!

This peopl ejust dey find chance to implicate Igbo man for this matter.. Them don reach Akwa Ibom state now.. next thing dem go land Owerri... angry
guy sharap! Dt augustine na his real name, if his family sees him now, they'll say augustine and not the other islamic nick name. And by d way, dt ibo guy no dey do anythin cos he's converted o, ask am well, the remuneration is very attractive! Those people are gullible!
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by badesco(m): 1:22pm On May 22, 2012
The suspect is not a southern why? because he was born and bred in the North and he had live all his life in the north, so he has no bearing with the south. Thank God the law had caught up with him and he should be made to face the full wrath of the law. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by publisher(m): 1:28pm On May 22, 2012
The only reason why i partially buy into this Effiong story is cos of the recent nature of Boko Haram attacks in Northern Nigeria. The average northern muslim has no qualms with burning churches and killing southerners...but to kill fellow Northern muslims? Only a Southerner or non-Nigerian will happily carry out such a task.
I also believe that the apparent sophistication of BH activities surely has the input of retired military men and educated southern convert foot soldiers.
I also believe that most of the mugus used as suicide bombers are Hausas sha.

ps: this may also be a strategy by government to convince the local Northern supporters of Boko haram that this group is also filled with 'evil' southerners. This may encourage more muslim northerners to go against Boko Haram.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Sealeddeal(m): 1:30pm On May 22, 2012
I'm waiting to hear more abt all this nonsensense...i actually read abt this news from Vanguard bt didnt see where they indicated that the guy's name is Augustine Effiong.Is this post a deliberate mischief from nairalander or a deliberate set-up to implicate oda region.but shaa,one thing is clear,like i've said,21st century terrorism especially the religious ones are completely carried out only in the name of Islam.so oda regions participation is not ruled out bt i maintain dat i read this news bt didnt see the name as Augustine.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by harakiri(m): 1:35pm On May 22, 2012
jmaine:

Just one of the "dogs and baboons" caught already soaked with blood via practicing the very "peaceful religion" . . .You got the drift init cool

Yeah...and the bible is filled with more gory tales where the biblical god instructed "his people" to go out into foreign lands in their insatiable greed for more land and annihilate every man,woman and child...burn their cities to the ground and plunder their livestock.

HYPOCRITES!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by hotwax: 1:37pm On May 22, 2012
Funny people. From Yoruba to Igbo and now to Ibibio. These camel fckers are trying their hardest to paint boko haram as "not a Northern but a Nigerian thing" with their cooked up stories.

It shows boko is SSS/FG/PDP venture
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 22, 2012
A certain igbo man. One ogbomosho dude. Augustine Effiong, and a john akpabu frm nassarawa. Hmm.. Not yet a perfect family picture.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by noiseless: 1:38pm On May 22, 2012
Are you not too old and tired for this?
Orikinla: [size=28pt]Na PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PKI DEE PKI).[/size] grin
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by noiseless: 1:39pm On May 22, 2012
noiseless: What difference does it make, a muslim terrorist is a muslim terrorist and working for who and where? Northern jihhadist in the north of nigeria ofcours, so when any terrorist is caught let him/her face with the death of a thousand cuts. Nigerian muslims are bunch of hypoctrites they should just accept that boko haram is a muslim thing and will remain a muslim thing, so stop exposing your very shameful ignorance to the whole world. Nomatter how you try to twist it in your desperation for damage control.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by realpeople: 1:46pm On May 22, 2012
“I was involved in the attack at BUK,” he told reporters in Hausa, the dominant language of northern Nigeria.[/quote]
How are you sure that Augustine Effiong is a real name? We want the picture so that we can ascertain the tribe. Telling reporters in House Language snignifies that He is from there. When something is sudden, then one can come up with his/her real language. He is not from South South. Fullstop
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by MichaelAvede: 1:51pm On May 22, 2012
So carlaba man get mind to join boko haram nawa o.very soon gej pikin go join 2
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by MichaelAvede: 1:52pm On May 22, 2012
So carlaba man get mind to join boko haram nawa o.very soon gej pikin go join 2.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by jmaine: 2:08pm On May 22, 2012
harakiri:

Yeah...and the bible is filled with more gory tales where the biblical god instructed "his people" to go out into foreign lands in their insatiable greed for more land and annihilate every man,woman and child...burn their cities to the ground and plunder their livestock.

HYPOCRITES!!!

Stvpid attempt . .what is the common denominator of suicide bombing terrorists around the world and the common denominator of the suicide bombing Boko mugs . . . .mind telling me ?. . .
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by baslone: 2:21pm On May 22, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

Na the wants of fresh 72 punnies cool. You sef no want 72 virgins?

Who no want good thing? grin They even raped them in the olden days.

A prophet of God said. . . .

"Why have you let all the women live? These are the very ones who followed Balaam's advice and caused the people of Israel to rebel against the LORD at Mount Peor. They are the ones who caused the plague to strike the LORD's people. Now kill all the boys and all the women who have slept with a man. Only the young girls who are virgins may live; you may keep them for yourselves'

Everybody loves punnie! wink
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by ugoani(m): 2:25pm On May 22, 2012
@jmaine, why must you people divert seriouse issue like this to this illicit punnies stuff, pls talk sense
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by lungtruth(m): 2:30pm On May 22, 2012
@ careytommy[b][/b]You are a fool. Who told you he is from Akwa Ibom? Because he said so?
Let him tell us his clan, village,speak fluent Ibibio or Annang and produce his cert of origin

[color=#990000][/color]thank you, you have said my mind let him provide his indigeneous cedential before i accept,this aboki there are trying to be funny.
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by jmaine: 2:57pm On May 22, 2012
ugoani:
@jmaine, why must you people divert seriouse issue like this to this illicit punnies stuff, pls talk sense

What is wrong with that . . .we are simply discussing how enticing is the heavenly offer of 72 "Virgins" to make me blow up myself . . .Me and Rhino are just stating in clear terms why that brainwashing can't work even in the most remote circumstance cheesy . .

We both don't like "Virgins" grin . .So no dice with boko whatsoever cool . . .
Re: Boko Haram Member Augustine Effiong Confesses To Partaking In BUK Attack by Ganys: 2:59pm On May 22, 2012
jmaine:

Just one of the "dogs and baboons" caught already soaked with blood via practicing the very "peaceful religion" . . .You got the drift init cool
Yes, and Dont forget John Akpsbu too..Muslim abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Petrol Subsidy Back, FG In Dilemma How To Keep Paying Difference / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond / FG Declares Monday, May 3rd Public Holiday To Celebrate Workers Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.