Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,985 members, 7,903,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 05:20 AM

A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note (22007 Views)

The Effect Of Sanusi's Exchange Policy - (Black-Market: N173 To $1) / Why Sanusi's New Policy Will Destroy Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by love124(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Na wah o!!

Na no light make you type all this opata abi?!!

Nigerians are really frustrated o!!

Spirit of Okija:

If you dont know then how do you call yourself smart?!

Spirit of Okija:

How you manage pass exam sef?!!

Upon all the posts leading up to this, you still feel there is a difference?!!

na wah o!!

I think you hav a problem. u lack manners and respect. i think u should see a doctor to have your end reexamined. dude
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by achi4u(m): 10:03am On May 22, 2012
let them remove that arabic inscription on our money,were not terrorist nation.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by pauldencruz: 10:06am On May 22, 2012
cyril83: Don't start what u can't finish broda
That the idiot.Is it only the Igbo nation engage in money ritual eh? is changing the naira the cause of Igbo involving in ritual? Write construtively and not trying to insert pronlems for ur selve and entire generation.
That the idiot.Is it only the Igbo nation engage in money ritual eh? is changing the naira the cause of Igbo involving in ritual? Write construtively and not trying to insert pronlems for ur selve and entire generation.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by killuminati(m): 10:08am On May 22, 2012
Smart jeezy: What is the meaning of that arabic written on our currency?...
And how dare you call dat ur currency?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 10:11am On May 22, 2012
It's just a joke, the edge of that particular one was not properly cut or it was photoshopped, there's nothing like new 200 note. Nigerians have already press Control P.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by ballabriggs: 10:12am On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: The IGBO'S will be hunting for people to renew their money rituals now. Sanusi should not have designed new notes cos all products of Biafra are ritualists

+1000000000000000000
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Smartjeezy(m): 10:14am On May 22, 2012
killuminati: And how dare you call dat ur currency?
what do u mean?naija + spaniard...any problem?

1 Like

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Danbibi(m): 10:17am On May 22, 2012
walton1: Why is there still arabic inscription on the note.
>my fellow nigerian centiment is our problem the question is why there is english & arabic instead of wazubia
>my fellow nigerian centiment is our problem the question is why there is english & arabic instead of wazubia
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by kooto(m): 10:20am On May 22, 2012
Where does this 200 naira picture come from?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by hadidas4real: 10:21am On May 22, 2012
Nigeria government are heartless, cos they change money like cloth and create another without any value. Am in south africa nw their highest currency is 200 rand equivalent to 4000 naira. Nigeria is running down small small
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:21am On May 22, 2012
love_123:

I think you hav a problem. u lack manners and respect. i think u should see a doctor to have your end reexamined. dude

I think you are either an illiterate or just a straight mo'ron by hereditery genes.. Lack of manners and respect isnt a medical condition you imp..

And secondly, if anybody looked at the picture posted, read through the posts already on here, how then cant you see that its still the very same 200 Naira bill that in circulation and that the OP was only pointing out the defect in the cutting!!

Nna biko hapu'm aka o!!

I dont have time to school re'tards today!!

Stay blessed!! The gods are wise! cool
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by LanskyJ(m): 10:23am On May 22, 2012
nothing new, except that the note will tear easier now undecided
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by abohrandy: 10:35am On May 22, 2012
what the dif wif the old one please!!!!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Lordsocrates: 10:42am On May 22, 2012
2 discouraging dat mst nairalanders lack insight..takin a good look at d note would tel u dat its either bin misshaped, photoshoped or d pointed end has bin attached by sum means...its so sickening 2 read all this tribalistic oriented comments...there is a general lack of critical thinking dwn hr...ol d do is jump wifout lookin.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by hismail1(m): 10:53am On May 22, 2012
amosy007:
I wonder o
amosy007:
I wonder o
amosy007:
I wonder o
go remove am ode
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Fomaxcool: 11:06am On May 22, 2012
ZUBY77: All these heartless thieves do is change things everytime. Things that produces the same value and result. I dont have issues with the current 200 note, so why changing it? We have more pressing issues here. As i am writing this, there is no light to iron my cloths and Sanusi is channeling our money to new bills.
are U in Awka, Over 4 months my cloths hv never smelld Ironing,...it's very shameful dat gov + Sanusi are doing irrelevant things dat are not of Nigerian Value...
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Onyatinu: 11:10am On May 22, 2012
Sanusi Lamido is finding a way to finance Boko haram, he tried Islamic banking it didn't work out, now he wants to change N200note. Of which money will be spent nd wasted in Changing d note. God pass all of u sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by namelesss: 11:15am On May 22, 2012
Smart jeezy: What is the meaning of that arabic written on our currency?

it means ur stupid and hw old are you?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by ismhab(m): 11:16am On May 22, 2012
EVEN OJUKWU STARTED THE CIVIL WAR THAT CAN NOT BE FINISHED, AT THE END HE RAN AWAY LIKE A RABBIT THAT IS BEING HUNTED BY DOGS.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by amosy007: 11:17am On May 22, 2012
hismail1: [color=#006600][/color]go remove am ode
.do I need to exchange word with u? Definately no...its will be a fooolish thing to do.... Just go and hug wet transformer ..bloody terrorist
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:17am On May 22, 2012
Fomaxcool:
are U in Awka, Over 4 months my cloths hv never smelld Ironing,...it's very shameful dat gov + Sanusi are doing irrelevant things dat are not of Nigerian Value...

Onyatinu: Sanusi Lamido is finding a way to finance Boko haram, he tried Islamic banking it didn't work out, now he wants to change N200note. Of which money will be spent nd wasted in Changing d note. God pass all of u sha tongue tongue tongue

LanskyJ: nothing new, except that the note will tear easier now undecided

shadrach77: well, in other countries e.g UK, the currency bill is changed every five years to avoid hoarding so there is no bill deal in sanusi changing our currency

FACTS ABOUT THESE POSTERS:

1. They have very low I.Q's

2. They cant read and dont possess even the least basic analytical skills..

3. They have never seen a two hundred Naira bill before up close.

4. They dont stand any chance of passing the aptitute test of any company..

5. The wouldnt see this my post about them because they dont read...

6. Somebody wey I no call for this post go insult me..

7. I really pity that person...

8. The gods are wise!! cool
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:19am On May 22, 2012
ismhab:
EVEN OJUKWU STARTED THE CIVIL WAR THAT CAN NOT BE FINISHED, AT THE END HE RAN AWAY LIKE A RABBIT THAT IS BEING HUNTED BY DOGS.

And whats your point sir!!

I am really curious to know how the Late Col. Odimegwu Ojukwu (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) got dragged into this now...

How old are you?!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by texazzpete(m): 11:24am On May 22, 2012
hadidas4real: Nigeria government are heartless, cos they change money like cloth and create another without any value. Am in south africa nw their highest currency is 200 rand equivalent to 4000 naira. Nigeria is running down small small

Onyatinu: Sanusi Lamido is finding a way to finance Boko haram, he tried Islamic banking it didn't work out, now he wants to change N200note. Of which money will be spent nd wasted in Changing d note. God pass all of u sha tongue tongue tongue

Such m0r0nic people on Nairaland. Kai!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Slizbeat(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: The IGBO'S will be hunting for people to renew their money rituals now. Sanusi should not have designed new notes cos all products of Biafra are ritualists

no offences meant bt i hate dull brains. Y cant u jst shutup n play games wit ur phone/system wen u have nutin reasonable to contribute.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Intrepid1(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2012
ismhab:

Like your diseased father did when he impregnated your flea-ridden mother abi?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by purefella(m): 11:41am On May 22, 2012
why should money be in that kind of shape horrible things won't stop happening in this Nigeria
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by freecocoa(f): 11:45am On May 22, 2012
I wonder if some people remove the small brain they have from their brain box and hide it under their pillow before coming online,its really a pity.undecided
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2012
freecocoa: I wonder if some people remove the small brain they have from their brain box and hide it under their pillow before coming online,its really a pity.undecided

They dont want a virus to corrupt it!! grin
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by mikron(m): 12:02pm On May 22, 2012
What is the difference between this N200.00 note and the former one? is it that triangular shaped design @ the edge that is the only addition? is this some kind of sick joke from the central bank? sanusi get real?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by freecocoa(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

They dont want a virus to corrupt it!! grin
Well i guess they can be excused sometimes then grin.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by kcreal(f): 12:05pm On May 22, 2012
I can't find the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? / Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.