Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:27 AM

A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note (22008 Views)

The Effect Of Sanusi's Exchange Policy - (Black-Market: N173 To $1) / Why Sanusi's New Policy Will Destroy Yahoo Yahoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 22, 2012
SO MANY ILLITERATES HERE, THAT WAS INTENDED AS A JOKE, BEING ON NAIRALAND NOW LOOKS LIKE INSULT TO HUMAN INTELLIGENCE, SEE THE PEOPLE I DEY ARGUE WITH, FALLING FOR A JOKE
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by henrychubayo: 12:18pm On May 22, 2012
kayusfit: The IGBO'S will be hunting for people to renew their money rituals now. Sanusi should not have designed new notes cos all products of Biafra are ritualists

Pointless. Shame to you that you make comment that had no understanding. Help yourself and find some thing to do
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by pauldencruz: 12:29pm On May 22, 2012
angry
kayusfit: The IGBO'S will be hunting for people to renew their money rituals now. Sanusi should not have designed new notes cos all products of Biafra are ritualists
sad
u are a mad man,xnophobic idiot like u.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by doublecross(m): 12:41pm On May 22, 2012
this is pure rubish........as a nairalander u need to be smart and inteligent...... why are ypu posting something that is of no benefit to people.
even if they give the note the shape of a hummer jeep, how is that of benefit to us.......?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 22, 2012

I pity you
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by ismhab(m): 12:54pm On May 22, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

And whats your point sir!!

I am really curious to know how the Late Col. Odimegwu Ojukwu (sallallahu alayhi wa salaam) got dragged into this now...

How old are you?!
NOT YET BORN, I SWEAR OJUKWU IS IN HELL FIRE BURNING, THAT MAN IS AN EVIL AND A FRIEND OF SATAN.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by ismhab(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2012
Intrepid!:

Like your diseased father did when he impregnated your flea-ridden mother abi?
THANK GOD I HAVE FATHER, U SON OF B.I.T.C.H.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by NAJALYN: 1:03pm On May 22, 2012
The earlier we get our priorities right in this nation, the better for us.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Caporegime(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2012
After reading all this posts, im truely buged by the level of reasoning of most of us, little wonder why senseless insults, curses abuses are the order of the day, and we complain when we are insulted by other NLanders from other countries! please let every one who posted without truely reading and understanding go back,do so and correct their mistakes, or do we blame government for this as well..I am and will always ba a proud NIGERIAN, lets change ourselves then we change the country.

3 Likes

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by hassymo5(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2012
but guys joke apart, what is the meaning of the arabic word on the note, lets b serious with that!!!!!!we are not using arabic,english is our official language, but y arabic? And what does it mean?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by paix(m): 1:23pm On May 22, 2012
The arabic inscription on the naira means the denomination of the note in hausa language using arabic characters.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Intrepid1(m): 1:51pm On May 22, 2012
ismhab:
THANK GOD I HAVE FATHER, U SON OF B.I.T.C.H.

Do you also have a functional dictionary and the foggiest idea of how to speak good English, you cursed spittle-slurping dolt?
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by ifeware: 2:18pm On May 22, 2012
it is well
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Butoneday2(m): 2:51pm On May 22, 2012
Sanusi big for nothing empty vessells skulls.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 22, 2012
[size=18pt]SMH for Nigeria as a Nation [/size]
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Jyde89: 4:01pm On May 22, 2012
coming 4rm a fellow yorubaman,honestly sir K u need 2 get a life. I just left d "ban of camera phone by madona university's"thread, u had nothing meaningfull 2 say other than bashing our ibo brother's&sister's.i'm sure u were not brought up this way,dont give ur parent's a bad name.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by REDDEVILS1(m): 5:28pm On May 22, 2012
Bigot get a life.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by gulfer: 7:38pm On May 22, 2012
This is May fool for those taken in by the post. @poster, you are very mischievous. grin grin grin
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by mandsignal(m): 9:26pm On May 22, 2012
..hhhmm .daT BE LIKE JUJU MONEY .hoW MONI GO GET TAIL. haba . SAnu ...Si
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 1:39am On May 23, 2012
you must be a fool for handling serious issues with kids glove@kayusfit
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Sanguine77(m): 6:57am On May 23, 2012
If this is really true, then we have mush skulls as financial administrators. What economic need does this new note solve? Salaries are unpaid, infrastructure is decayed, corruption thrives unabated, live expectancy at its lowest ebbs and yet they mint new notes to accentuate the fangs of corruption. Smh... God save our souls.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Nobody: 7:26am On May 23, 2012
I think whoever posted this thread must be retarded. CBN would for some reason release secretly a squeezed-up, scanned, badly edited jpeg as legal tender Please!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 7:57am On May 23, 2012
kcreal: I can't find the difference.

My Child..

My people say "Onye a'juju adighi efu uzo.. He who stops and asks for directions never gets lost".. The truth is that there is no difeerence to spot... Just a badly cut Naira note or a prank by the rather mischievous O.P..

You did well.. Atleast you read the post..

But_one_day: Sanusi big for nothing empty vessells skulls.

I dont think you have earned the right to call a person like Sanusi empty vessel when you are as retarded as a baby born brainless..

bandiejay: [size=18pt]SMH for Nigeria as a Nation [/size]

Based on say you read the post or based on the Nigerians wey respond on this thread?! angry Talk before Nigeria weeps for you!!

Sanguine77: If this is really true, then we have mush skulls as financial administrators. What economic need does this new note solve? Salaries are unpaid, infrastructure is decayed, corruption thrives unabated, live expectancy at its lowest ebbs and yet they mint new notes to accentuate the fangs of corruption. Smh... God save our souls.

Im sure this nigger felt like an Einstien financial analyst when he typed this rubbish!! What a person!!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Martins02(m): 7:59am On May 23, 2012
@kayusfit..u act n behave lyk a goat n senseless jst lyk an idiot.wat has the post got to do with Biafra.self killers
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Mbeki: 10:33am On May 23, 2012
It's amazing how what I posted as my observation can generate such commotion and insults in this thread. This is a naira note I withdraw from the bank, it's not photoshop, I don't even know what photoshop means. Ir show's how careless our financial regulators are

Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 10:36am On May 23, 2012
Mbeki: It's amazing how what I posted as my observation can generate such commotion and insults in this thread. This is a naira note I withdraw from the bank, it's not photoshop, I don't even know what photoshop means. Ir show's how careless our financial regulators are

Meanwhile, why you sef squeeze money like that?! Na microfinance bank you withdraw am from abi akawo bank?! angry
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Mbeki: 11:07am On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Meanwhile, why you sef squeeze money like that?! Na microfinance bank you withdraw am from abi akawo bank?! angry

Nope Okija, I collected this money from one the New Gen bank, I didn't squeeze it.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by SpiritofOkija(m): 12:01pm On May 23, 2012
Mbeki:

Nope Okija, I collected this money from one the New Gen bank, I didn't squeeze it.

So why are you trying to embarass the government?! You withdrew 200.04 naira.. How did you think the '.04' would be paid to you?! angry If they didnt give you that extra money now you would say the government has robbed you!
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Mbeki: 1:07pm On May 23, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

So why are you trying to embarass the government?! You withdrew 200.04 naira.. How did you think the '.04' would be paid to you?! angry If they didnt give you that extra money now you would say the government has robbed you!

LOL! that extra sheet is about 0.0004 Kobo, I actually did the metric conversion
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Dermie: 2:33am On May 24, 2012
amosy007: What is difference ?
the faceCap
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by holatin(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2012
Am sort of comment as IBADAN dey talk am.
Re: A Sample Of Sanusi New 200 Naira Note by Roon9(m): 9:53am On May 24, 2012
Spirit of Okija:

Na wah o!!

Na no light make you type all this opata abi?!!

Nigerians are really frustrated o!!
Una 2 dey antagonize. Wetin!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira Hits ₦2,000/1£ At Parallel Market (From ₦1930/£) / How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? / Dangote Group Begins Installation Of Rice Factory In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.