Stats: 3,171,986 members, 7,883,415 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? (12372 Views)

Ladies, How Long Can You Stay Without Sex? / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For? / I Decide To Stay Single Forever! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2012
21 years
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 23, 2012
crusifis: eternity, as long there are whores to cure my sex.ual hunger

More like it
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by queensmith: 1:36pm On May 23, 2012
ZUBY77: The op must be ugly and fat. Can we see a picture ?
That must be the reason why your parents supported you. If you are slim, tall and beautiful, your parents would have been all over you. They would have even suggested numerous men for you.

The coonery, the coonery of this post. The absolute coonery
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by RAHE3M(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2012
not long grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 23, 2012
queensmith:

The coonery, the coonery of this post. The absolute coonery

Leave am jor. . . no hala! cool

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by sparko1(m): 1:44pm On May 23, 2012
24, from birth till now! but i think it the simplest way to live if you are not ready for "the drama".

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by ismhab(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2012
TILL I KICK THE BUCKET.

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by queensmith: 1:45pm On May 23, 2012
michelin89:

Leave am jor. . . no hala! cool

but he's a coon angry angry
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 23, 2012
But I know myself! cool
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by DSB(m): 1:47pm On May 23, 2012
27 years. Singleness is bliss.

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2012
7 years...self service de help sha..

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 23, 2012
I am 37 yrs old and i did not have a relationship nor had sex since 1999. Wanna know why? God called me and i turned father ever since. The only thing i do is self servicing. Thanks to pastor oyakhilome that legalized it

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by queensmith: 1:52pm On May 23, 2012
[quote author=Kayusfity]I am 37 yrs old and i did not have a relationship nor had sex since 1999. Wanna know why? God called me and i turned father ever since. The only thing i do is self servicing. Thanks to pastor oyakhilome that legalized it[/quote

omggggggg! lmfao!!!! o this is another classic post!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by honeric01(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2012
23 years
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 23, 2012
[quote author=queensmith][/quote]hey the guy is just being honest
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by queensmith: 1:58pm On May 23, 2012
sheyie2007: hey the guy is just being honest

who the marstubating reverend or the coon?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 23, 2012
I had my first ever g/friend when I was 25years...It's just a matter of priority sha. I can remain single for 3 years if I choose to ...ko si big deal

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by cindyrella(f): 2:00pm On May 23, 2012
jmoore: getting to my late twenties and never been in relationship, never tasted the stuff.

Good for you!!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 23, 2012
aside the pastor chris ish, it wasn't written in the bible that it's a sin.. the only thing stipulated was to be clean before worshiping God.. go read Leventicles
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Dondav(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2012
I've been single all my Life. I've never been into an actual relationship.

Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:02pm On May 23, 2012
ona dey try my tongue own na two month and he no even easy gan grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:08pm On May 23, 2012
cindyrella:

Good for you!!
how beautiful are you first coz their a different btw i dont wanna date any 1 and any1 wont ask me out ooooo embarassed wink
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by cowgurl: 2:08pm On May 23, 2012
How long can I stay single? As long as finding LOVE.
My record so far? ***thinking*** BRB!
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by kcreal(f): 2:11pm On May 23, 2012
Mine was 2yrs and 11 months.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 2:12pm On May 23, 2012
jmoore: getting to my late twenties and never been in relationship, never tasted the stuff.

how handsome are you first coz their a different btw i dont wanna date any 1 and any1 wont date ooooo embarassed wink
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 23, 2012

Lawd have mercy! Are u saying u're a virgie...in ur late twenties? Hmmm...
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by mopol2(m): 2:17pm On May 23, 2012
married when am inside the house and single outside my house grin
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 23, 2012
fluid26:

Lawd have mercy! Are u saying u're a virgie? Hmmm...

and what's up with it?
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 23, 2012
sheyie2007:

and what's up with it?

nothin really...just curious.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Jomiliny(m): 2:19pm On May 23, 2012
Hmmnn for me, well i can manage for at least one week and after that i will burst oout to look for what's new in the market.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Adeyemi0(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2012
20yrs and still counting.
Re: How Long Can You Stay Single & What Is Your Record So Far? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 23, 2012
mopol.1:
married when am inside the house and single outside my house grin

guy, u be REAL mopol! Lol!

Lets Toast In Our Native Language ! / Beautiful Slay Queen Slays In Cherubim And Seraphim Church Robe / How To Say That In Yoruba?