Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,232 members, 7,934,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:30 PM

What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute (1046 Views)

~ladies: Reasons Why Your Guy Dumps You For Other Girls~ / Come See What hez Seeing Oo! / Hez Not My Type, But I Think I Like Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 24, 2012
A guy got called ugly by his girl grin, and he has been sober since then. But every other girl he meets think he's cute and sexy.. What should he do?
Re: What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by deshclones(m): 4:00pm On May 24, 2012
arole_odua: A guy got called ugly by his girl grin, and he has been sober since then. But every other girl he meets think he's cute and sexy.. What should he do?

Yoruba liar...your unfortunate GF called you ugly..you are ugly both in heart and physical hence the bitterness that constantly exudes from your silly self..bloody bigot angry angry
Re: What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by slimyem: 4:11pm On May 24, 2012
arole_odua: A guy got called ugly by his girl grin, and he has been sober since then. But every other girl he meets think he's cute and sexy.. What should he do?
ask himself the question and answer it truthfully to himself...
Something like...am i truly ugly or truly cute?
case closed!cheesycheesy
Re: What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by Idowuogbo(f): 4:25pm On May 24, 2012
Guy bin sober over dat? Wot a wimp!
Re: What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by Sijo01(f): 5:34pm On May 24, 2012

He sud get busy,
idolnex is bad!
Re: What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 24, 2012
Ok why is she with him if he's "so ooglay"?

If she wants to be verbally abusive he should show her he can do better by dismissing her azz and move on to a winner chick cool
Re: What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by GboyegaD(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2012
I feel the guy must be ugly physically and at heart and that is why that word is getting to him that much.
Re: What Should A Guy Do If His Girl Thinks He's Ugly But Other Girls Think Hez Cute by Mynd44: 9:48pm On May 24, 2012
He should go in front of the mirror and ask "mirror mirror on the wall, who is the most handsome of them all?"

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything That Could Warrant A Guy Beating Up His Girl Friend???? / Alright? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.