Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,694 members, 7,926,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 06:19 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109518 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2012
were all of una dey na ....?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 8:00am On Jun 29, 2012
EU SELL @1.25719 AND TAKEPROFIT @1.25540 AND 2ND TAKEPROFIT @1.25286 MAKE SURE IS A PENDING ORDER

SORRY FOR GIVING THIS ANALYSIS LATE BUT IF U LIKE IT U CAN STILL MAKE SOMETHING FROM IT
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Prettywoman: 8:36am On Jun 29, 2012
Is like people are still sleeping!!!! Please wake up and check if you harvested like me and come and pay your tithe o,so that the month of July will not be tight for you..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 8:39am On Jun 29, 2012
Prettywoman: Is like people are still sleeping!!!! Please wake up and check if you harvested like me and come and pay your tithe o,so that the month of July will not be tight for you..
lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 8:53am On Jun 29, 2012
Prettywoman: Is like people are still sleeping!!!! Please wake up and check if you harvested like me and come and pay your tithe o,so that the month of July will not be tight for you..
thite ke no let God vex oh u b WOG?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2012
Honeric was happening still strategizing abi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2012
^^^

I lost some cool cash to silver, hence the reason i am staying out of trading today because i am likely to trade with anger. after hitting my Sl, the thing is now moving up.

Same with EJ and CJ.

Make i just dey watch dey vex go till monday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 29, 2012
EU Summit, eh!!! Una well done o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Prettywoman: 9:06am On Jun 29, 2012
naijababe: EU Summit, eh!!! Una well done o
Abi o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2012
i laugh in forex language grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
EURUSD: with that spike the profit in my account got cancelled out abit but am still banking a little profit now i have to go on BUY for the bigger profit
USDCHF: that pair is currently closed in profit
the reason for closing my USDCHF is cos of money management....
hope some heart are not yet broken
honeric01: ^^^

I lost some cool cash to silver, hence the reason i am staying out of trading today because i am likely to trade with anger. after hitting my Sl, the thing is now moving up.

Same with EJ and CJ.

Make i just dey watch dey vex go till monday.
bros i know how you feel but take it easy o o o...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 9:15am On Jun 29, 2012
If you are shorting EU,GU & EJ it's better to move your stop to breakeven before 9.30am because anything can still happen. I have moved my stop and if it stops me out of the move no problem, my account will be safe rather than giving back all to the market.

Just my view.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 29, 2012
pipmaster77: If you are shorting EU,GU & EJ it's better to move your stop to breakeven before 9.30am because anything can still happen. I have moved my stop and if it stops me out of the move no problem, my account will be safe rather than giving back all to the market.

Just my view.

More like if u are shorting anything.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 9:19am On Jun 29, 2012
ehizmac:
bros i know how you feel but take it easy o o o...

So painful, you won't understand!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 29, 2012
Looking forward to buy crude between 7880 & 7929 area.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:20am On Jun 29, 2012
info1st no info 2day ni
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2012
naijababe: Looking forward to buy crude between 7880 & 7929 area.

Iya fun ra re lookin 2 hav money mak i join ur league oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 9:24am On Jun 29, 2012
is my fault, if i had posted the news everyone wud be smilin to the bank by now embarassed embarassed

thank you Jesus smiley

workCHOP closed for the week cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:24am On Jun 29, 2012
if you are shorting na long tin no fear na only gu i suspect eu gj ej no lele
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2012
silibaba: is my fault, if i had posted the news everyone wud be smilin to the bank by now embarassed embarassed

thank you Jesus smiley

i still dey the market o o o o based on my H4 nothing do me o
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 29, 2012
Crude traders, let's go there! We have one of those low risk/high reward trades.

Buy at market sl below 7920, tp at 8080/8210. See you at the top
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2012
[b]
hisableplc: eu Sell now sl 1.2630 tp 1.2525
[/b]

was announced about 7am entered at 1.2597 If you are following shift sl to break even and if you wish extend tp to pivot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:42am On Jun 29, 2012
silibaba: is my fault, if i had posted the news everyone wud be smilin to the bank by now embarassed embarassed

thank you Jesus smiley

wat happened bro hope all is well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc: if you are shorting na long tin no fear na only gu i suspect eu gj ej no lele

150 , 120 pips 2day God you are awesomeeven after midnit tins me i dey pray 4 vigil but u talk am and u don do am again i neva bele full na you say make i ask u go give me u don give me bt i neva bele ful
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:00am On Jun 29, 2012
Great Men in d House, what is happening, eu refuse to fall? is it that 1.2560, 1.27xx calling b4 1.24xx 1.23xx? Yankee shd lead us well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Europe's senior moment

We said earlier in the week 'aim low – avoid disappointment' and that's certainly proved to be true. Markets have been pleasantly surprised by the statement issued overnight by EU leaders, although the euro reaction (from 1.2450 to 1.260) reflects the low level of expectations rather than the quality of the statement. Once again, this has come about on a German (and also Finnish) U-turn. Most significantly, debt issued to support the Spanish bank rescue is now going to be ranked alongside (rather than senior to) existing sovereign debt when the EFSF is subsumed into the ESM. It's a change in attitude from the EU elite which previously wanted the rising claims of the official sector (EU, ECB, and IMF) to rank above those of the private sector. They then wondered why investors demanded an even greater premium to hold peripheral bonds. There were other measures with regards to banking supervision and greater flexibility on bond-buying. Just remember though, that all these measures are fire-fighting. On the means by which the longer-term viability of the eurozone would be secured (some form of common bonds, greater fiscal union etc.), there were few visible signs of progress. Furthermore, deals made in the middle of the night are usually picked to pieces in the cold light of day and there are plenty of questions still to be answered with regards to this latest deal. The clock is ticking on the post-summit rally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:04am On Jun 29, 2012
who needs lr at good price just want to sell some
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Prettywoman: 10:08am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc: who needs lr at good price just want to sell some
how much?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by infofirst(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2012
Too much money,i can see u v started d activites,keep it up bro.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by honeric01(m): 10:16am On Jun 29, 2012

how much? i need and payment is instant.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by silibaba: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2012
hisableplc:

wat happened bro hope all is well
(EU) Market has been waiting for the European Leaders to solve the debt crisis and expectations are at all time high going into the EU Summit as Germany stated today that “[Germany] was willing to go far as needed to move towards fiscal union as the process is irreversible; Germany may be willing to move sooner than expected to accept shared liability of euro-zone debt and would support short-term measures to deal with the acute financing problems facing some of the region’s governments”… Although the comment was taken out of context and Germany soon corrected it in a follow-up release that its position on the Eurobond is still the same (which is a big “no”), analysts now have hope that perhaps this EU Summit will be more fruitful than its predecessors…

Here are some important topics for this Summit:
The short-term proposals are expected to fall under these five main topics:

* Direct recapitalization of banks: using the eurozone’s rescue fund, the European Stability Mechanism to recapitalise Spanish banks, thus breaking the ‘sovereign banking’ loop.
* Banking licence for ESM: would give the eurozone rescue fund access to European Central Bank funding, greatly increasing its firepower Seniority, and essentially ending the seniority of official loans to Spain over other creditors’ claims.
* Bank supervision: Making the ECB the supervisor for systemically important banks.
* Direct Bond-buying: Italy and Spain are desperate for eurozone intervention to reduce their sovereign borrowing costs, which are also hitting the real economy.
* The Growth Pact: To boost growth by redirecting structural funds and issuing project bonds to finance infrastructure spending.

The long-term proposal are:

* Banking Union: moves towards centralised supervision, a common resolution fund and a single eurozone bank deposit guarantee scheme, possibly with a taxpayer backstop.
* Euro Bonds: helps to lower sovereign borrowing costs through common issuance of debt.

And of course, let’s not forget the Spain’s banking aid and the potential 3rd Greek Bailout as the new coalition government letter requested 2 years extension on jobless benefits, cancellation of tax hikes in restaurants, farms, and the 150K proposed government jobs cut.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by hisableplc(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2012
infofirst: Great Men in d House, what is happening, eu refuse to fall? is it that 1.2560, 1.27xx calling b4 1.24xx 1.23xx? Yankee shd lead us well
a rest 1.2510 will reveal 2480
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by cutefx: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2012
Price : 124.45
Trend : Upward
***Buy at : 124.45
Stop Loss : 124.05
Take Profits : 125.00

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (102)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.