Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,724 members, 7,927,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:12 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 (109519 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by nolly042(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2012
what exactly is happening to some of the traders in this forum; tonjoan, aguiyi, lawson, fxwarrior, odaireo/fxmart, jackpayne, ogboraph, methodman etc?. some of these guys actually contributed to the confidence that i gained in this market. we still need u all here. so many lessons have i learnt from their discussions. then for those of us still keeping the thread alive i say keep the flag flying. may ur green pips remain with u all. always stick to what works for u
nolly042 loves u all; nolly042 loves forex trading.
AKWAIBOM here i come cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ncpat(m): 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2012
happy weekend pals

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Theyjih: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
nolly042: what exactly is happening to some of the traders in this forum; tonjoan, aguiyi, lawson, fxwarrior, odaireo/fxmart, jackpayne, ogboraph, methodman etc?. some of these guys actually contributed to the confidence that i gained in this market. we still need u all here. so many lessons have i learnt from their discussions. then for those of us still keeping the thread alive i say keep the flag flying. may ur green pips remain with u all. always stick to what works for u
all d best bruv u left hale and hearty surely u'd come back home safe.. Small small wiv those Nbong's oh! My 10 cents :-D
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2012
nolly042: what exactly is happening to some of the traders in this forum; tonjoan, aguiyi, lawson, fxwarrior, odaireo/fxmart, jackpayne, ogboraph, methodman etc?. some of these guys actually contributed to the confidence that i gained in this market. we still need u all here. so many lessons have i learnt from their discussions. then for those of us still keeping the thread alive i say keep the flag flying. may ur green pips remain with u all. always stick to what works for u
safe trip.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by ehizmac: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2012
@UNCLENNA....haba na Quarrel?? sad sad sad sad forex is a business where no man knows it all and also a business where everybody has right to share his opinion...as far as we all are after the money there is no point to make issues over it....losses are also inevitable, it only helps us to re-strategies... as far as we are in this business together we are brothers....one love[b] UNCLENNA [/b] cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2012

bro am here just trying to limit the confusing sight of conflicting calls
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
aguiyi:

bro am here just trying to limit the confusing sight of conflicting calls
bro u do nt need to use d calls. It helps to know d view of traders in d huz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
sure but it tends to bring doubt sometimes, maybe its just me

unclenna: bro u do nt need to use d calls. It helps to know d view of traders in d huz.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osahonmk(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2012
hisableplc:
Thx i will, just abt doing that now i saw it since yesterday for gu but dont knw y it flogged up this morning so i stayed away until it affirms 2 or more peoples system pls send me the pip locker pls[email][/email]tboy_shafe@yahoo.com

Pls I need the piplocker osahonmk@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
osahonmk:

Pls I need the piplocker osahonmk@yahoo.com
dont be lazy man, check this thread, i have uploaded it with other stuffs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by dboy365: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
aguiyi:
dont be lazy man, check this thread, i have uploaded it with other stuffs
is piplocker put on /expert or /script or on indicator folder?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
expert sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 9:59pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is not the time to show off but just to show how consistent one can be in this market if he really know what he's doing. Trading is hard now because of the events in around the world but if one keep to the rules of his system, he will come out better because better days are ahead of us in trading.

See attached statement.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by xrayfab: 10:23pm On Jun 30, 2012
plz aguiyi, which page did u paste the piplocker? plz can u help me with it.... here is my email p.lerick@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by dboy365: 1:44am On Jul 01, 2012
pipmaster77: This is not the time to show off but just to show how consistent one can be in this market if he really know what he's doing. Trading is hard now because of the events in around the world but if one keep to the rules of his system, he will come out better because better days are ahead of us in trading.

See attached statement.
Congrats pipmaster77. Nice consistency this June inspite of a troubled market.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by xrayfab: 2:04am On Jul 01, 2012
plz aguiyi, which page did u paste the piplocker? plz can u help me with it.... here is my email p.lerick@yahoo.com Thanks and God bless[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by easycopyrh(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2012
EH SELTON or SELTOSH abi wetin u cal urself hw can u come here and advertise a spiritual home, are u blind or somtin or u re out of ur Dummy mind or does here luk like GURU thread. I tink we nid a serious scrutiny here nw coz of dis NONSENSE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by xrayfab: 7:41am On Jul 01, 2012
PLZ WHO IS THE MODERATOR OF THE ROOM? HE SHOULD REMOVE THIS SELFLESS SATANIC IDOT THAT CALLS HIMSELF SELTON WHO IS HERE TO INITIATE PEOPLE INTO HIS OCULTIC WORLD. HERE IS NOT A PLACE TO FIND A SOUL TO SELL TO STATAN. YOU CAN GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.(IFACT DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE). PEOPLE WHO ARE HERE ARE WORKING FOR THEM SELVES AND THE LOARD ALMIGHTY IS HELPING US TO SURVIVE BY HIS GRACE. WE DON'T NEED ANY SATANIC INFLUENCE HERE OHHHHHH. SELTON, LET TODAY BE THE LAST TIME YOU WILL BRING SUCH THING HERE OR ELSE THE FIRE OF THE HOLY GHOST WILL BURN YOU. YOU UNGRATEFUL SOUL OF A MAN. WE DON'T HAVE ANY PROBLEM HERE SELTON[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2012
Xenaforexsystem - trade forex like a warrior - WEEKLY ANALYSIS smiley
By 10pm today the game begins again in a new month, here is my analysis for 2 different pairs, as you know of course i dont need explanation but i have a target of 100 pips on the usd cad pair which i am going to buy OF course, but i have put individual take profits of 20 pips each on each trade.

As for the gbpusd i am going to be selling it for 20 pips for the first move then , then when it makes the final move am gonna swim with it for like 50 pips or more.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by osahonmk(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2012
hisableplc: who is using piplocker do you add it to expert advisor or indicator and d values do halt them if so i need settings pls
Pls ican u send me d pip locker osahonnmk@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by unclenna(m): 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2012
check yourself, anytime you lose a trade it may be as a result of not following your rules not your system.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by LaconicINC: 3:56pm On Jul 01, 2012
unclenna: check yourself, anytime you lose a trade it may be as a result of not following your rules not your system.
seconded!!! and even thirded sef!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by rozayx5(m): 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
Are you from Akwa Ibom Nolly042? , cause am from there too, i am happy to know that.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by jamace(m): 5:50pm On Jul 01, 2012
rozayx5:
Are you from Akwa Ibom Nolly042? , cause am from there too, i am happy to know that.

https://www.nairaland.com/69425/cross-river-akwa-ibom-this
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bond777(m): 5:56pm On Jul 01, 2012
unclenna: check yourself, anytime you lose a trade it may be as a result of not following your rules not your system.

But it is still very possible to follow your system and rules and still lose a trade. Just that inlong run, your wnners outwits your loses

Lets vote - will EURUSD open with gap up or down? I vote for down anyone else?

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by wealth4us: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2012
100% right sir!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by babypipsy: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2012
bond777:

But it is still very possible to follow your system and rules and still lose a trade. Just that inlong run, your wnners outwits your loses

Cheers

I vote "down"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by pipmaster77(m): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2012
bond777:

Cheers

Up
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 7 by bond777(m): 9:46pm On Jul 01, 2012
EU 'll open flat sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (102)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 / Nigerian Naira Or Ghanaian Cedi Which Is Stronger? / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.