Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,880 members, 7,966,299 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:06 PM

MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? (6530 Views)

Poll: MTN Subscribers: Are you experiencing this problem?

Yes: 73% (54 votes)
No: 12% (9 votes)
Not an MTN subscriber: 13% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by MasterUwem(m): 12:07pm On Nov 22, 2007
infact GLO is the worst
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2007
DRAGNET
pls put sense into their head.
who is the author of this bleeped trend. oh common THIS IS SHIT.
COMPLETE SHIT.

OK YOU WANT A REMENDY? THEN GO GET A CELTEL SIM. grin grin grin grin grin LOL.
RUBBISH , DAMN, EVERYTHIN IS bleeped ABT THIS.
i have never had any of such problems dudes. 4 REAL.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by MasterUwem(m): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
kosovo

pls how can i post a topic to nairaland and let every body read. what steps will i take.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2007
, new,
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by uchetobi(f): 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2007
yea it happened to me for about 7 consecutive days, between 7pm and 10pm network just disappears, the first time I thought it was my phone acting up cuz I left the office at VI to my house at Ikeja and still no network, after taking pains to swap my sims between the two phones cuz I was expecting an important call, celtel still had network and MTN dint on the other phone, that’s when I relaxed, but they have gotten their acts together, no network Is perfect, that’s why people have more than one phone, NOT FOR SHAKARA
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Said1(m): 5:50pm On Nov 22, 2007
MTN are criminals there service is unrelieble to an extend they made me loose a friend due to the fact that anytime you call they will tell you that the number is not available while is available i think they should improve or banishment will come in, is unacceptable.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Emeka72(m): 10:18am On Nov 23, 2007
I think Uchetobi's point made sense because I myself hated the idea of having more dan one line since I started using phone since last year with my Vmobile line I enjoyed every bit of it because I hate d stress of moving and changing sim cadrs and now dat celtel is fumbling and even Honsule suggested 2 me 2 get an MTN line I don't know what 2 do and dont wish 2 have any other line apart from d celtel line I am using because I have gone far with it but I may just use an MTN 2 camouflage 4 d benefits I would derive there and use Celtel as my main line
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2007
Emeka. . . Celtel is fumbling ?? Because?
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by iyk41luv: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2007
@
dragnet (Emeka. . . Celtel is fumbling ?? Because?

EH eh because wht,
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2007
I'm askn Emeka 2 explain hmself !
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by sect(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2007
celtel is fumbling cos of 10kobo/kb
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by sect(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2007
celtel is fumbling cos of 10kobo/kb
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 5:58pm On Nov 23, 2007
.@ least dtz d cheapest out of d 3 netwks
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2007
how come pple are just finding out that MTN is a fraud? remember Nairalanders that when you load ur MTN recharge card DO NOT add *1* it goes to that Old fool OBJ. do not be fooled by MTN people. angry angry angry
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Purist(m): 9:41pm On Nov 23, 2007
switpea:

how come people are just finding out that MTN is a fraud? remember Nairalanders that when you load your MTN recharge card DO NOT add *1* it goes to that Old fool OBJ. do not be fooled by MTN people. angry angry angry

This is the umpteenth time I'm hearing this unfounded allegation. The question that I expect any reasonable person to ask himself/herself is: "Whenever I recharge my phone, is it the same amount I load that reflects on my account balance or not?" If your answer is yes, why the hell are u making noise then?!
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 9:42pm On Nov 23, 2007
switpea. . ,u g0t any mannerz at all ? "old fo0l"
M0res0 what tangible pro0f do u hav 2 bk-up ur claim ! . . . .just imagine ! . ."old fo0l"
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2007
To all MTN Supporters,
I bought a recharge card since Friday nite, up till this morning i have not been able to load it( Monday Morning).
Please help tell your brothers and sisters there to help us o, i need to make important calls. sad sad sad sad
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by catchy(f): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2007
Grrrrrrrrrrr, MTN services is so so horrible.I've been trying to recharge my fone 4 the past 5days,they keep telling me PROCESSING ERROR,try again later and its so ANNOYING. angry angry
not that alone, even sometimes, it sends this replly that there is a delay in loading this card on your account, we will credit your account within 24hours, do bear with us.
do u get this messages too
angry
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Catchy
Maybe if i even get those messages, i will feel better, i just tire for this people
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Tundeadio: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2007
It is terrible! For the past 4 days, I have been trying to load credit, it has not been succesful. I manage to get it loaded today. People have been trying to reach me, they have not been getting through. It has never been this worse with MTN. What is actually happening with "The Best Connection"? Are they really after quantity and not quality?
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by ralphorb(m): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2007
I HAVE BROKEN MY MTN SIM CARD AND COPPIED ALL THE CONTACTS NUMBER, I PREFER TO CALL THEM 1 BY 1 TO SHARE MY NEW PHONE NUMBER. IT WILL EVEN REDUCE SOME BAD CALLERS. NOW I AM ENJOYING GLO AT CHEAPER RATE AND RELIABLE NETWORK. "MTN IS THE WORST CONNECTION"
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2007
;Dhey don't take it sooo hard ok! tongue have you stopped to ask why MTN never told anyone to load without the digit *1*, bros wake up, our money goes to the old man.
kiss
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by prosperup(m): 8:01pm On Nov 27, 2007
I have been having problems with my MTN for the past 3 weeks.
I can't make a successful call from 7pm through 10pm.Whenever i try it doesn't even try to connect.It just blinks and sounds 'tut tut tut'.
Worse is when i send an international text message.The useless ppl will deduct my money and say message sent. 10 minutes later they say 'message not sent. Worst still i resend the message only to get a reply from the other end that they've received several of my messages(which mtn said were not sent).

Another thing is when you try to call their customer care to speak to an operator.Ol boy na time u dey waste o! When u press 0 to speak to the f*ckng operator they disconnect you. What they do is they flog your ass and refuse u crying.

FRAUDSTERS.
They even advertise to you when you check your balance 'catch all the millionaire action, blah blah blah @ 200 naira.
Do they even have a right to advertise to me for free?
None of the other networks advertise when u check your balance.
Where are the Lagos lawyers?
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 8:29pm On Nov 27, 2007
"where are d Lag0s lawyers"
ans= at the "ELecTioN tRiBuNaL" grin
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 8:56pm On Nov 27, 2007
THE RULE.

IT has always been a rule that d weak should b subject to the strong
and besides, other networks(eg celtel) considers that they are worthy of the prower up
till the present moment.they too used to think that they were; but
now, after calculating their own interest,in terms of customer care
and nothing. considerations of this kind have not yet turned people
aside from the opportunities of aggradizement offered by suprior
strength and networks.(MTN).
       MTN: life is JUST sweet. grin grin grin grin grin.
MTN: ur best connection grin grin grin grin
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by prosperup(m): 6:01am On Nov 29, 2007
I have no idea what kosovo implies up there
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 7:09am On Nov 29, 2007
switpea:

how come people are just finding out that MTN is a fraud? remember Nairalanders that when you load your MTN recharge card DO NOT add *1* it goes to that Old fool OBJ. do not be fooled by MTN people. angry angry angry

Ooops,  OLD FOOL? shocked shocked
  switpea, SHAME ON YOU, a single respect can't be found in your mouth.
if this same man was to be here, u would defintely lick his shoes. shame, brother
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 8:03am On Nov 29, 2007
MTN HAS APOLOGIZED FOR THE POOR SERVICES THEIR VALUED SUBSCRIBERS ARE EXPERIENCING.
    apology accepted.
other networks wouldnt do that. right?
MTN:everywhere you go
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 9:46am On Nov 29, 2007
Celtel Notifies m b4 t0s-ing m line cheesy
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 9:47am On Nov 29, 2007
Celtel Notifies m b4 t0s-ing m line cheesy
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by talk2moses(m): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2007
wetin we go do for this mtn network there customer line no dey go na wa oooo
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dapsycool(m): 6:25am On Nov 30, 2007
Ya'll still on this MTN=MILK THOSE NIGERIANS.
They remain the worst network. They are dubious and reaping ya ass off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Install Twrp Recovery On Mtk Devices (eg. Infinix, Innjoo...) / Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Specification And Price In Nigeria / FIFA 2021 PPSSPP ISO - Saved Data & Textures File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.