Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,835 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? (6410 Views)

Poll: MTN Subscribers: Are you experiencing this problem?

Yes: 73% (54 votes)
No: 12% (9 votes)
Not an MTN subscriber: 13% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Mtn Has Introduced #50 Credit / Mtn Has Started To Block Sims With Unlimited Browsing-aka Magic Sim / MTN Has Started Scamming On The 500% Bonus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by spaceworld: 11:51pm On Dec 01, 2007
For all those that claim that they can not reload, or recharge that is a blunt liar, is the problem peculiar to you alone, lokk and check around you, many MTN users are with u,

Place call to custer service your issues will be attend to, moreso, stop talking any how, it could be fraustating or anoying when you experince some problem or circumstances, but the fact still remain that, Telecoms is no where it is b/4 deregulation of Nitel monopolo, All you should even praise and thanks these investors,

All these calles you are placing now good or bad, do you have access, to telephone b/4 now, can you communicate at ur will?, Can you afford a phone before deregulation, Nitel GSM where is the company today, If not for Deregulations infact only 2% of u all will be intrested in mobile phones, because the network will be so horrible and bad, that u will prefer not to even hold a phone that to have troubled network phone.

The so called government are there taking bribes into there pocket from the telcos business guy, all bribes they are collecting where do you expect them to recop there money from, despite the ash environment u still have they doing more that good, making life lots better, still u still bad mouth them

Nigerianes will never learn, you think the business is what you read in newspaper abi?, sit there and see nothing, insiders issues who know what is going on, The jobs provided from all GSm telcos can the FG actualise that?, OR your so called Nitel.

Give praise to whom praise is due to MTN,CELTEL, GLO na baba,
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by great3(m): 5:04am On Dec 02, 2007
MTN IS THE WORST CONNECTION.

MY ADVICE TO YOU ALL IS TO JOIN GLO NOW AND GIVE YOUR LIFE A MEANING.

GLO IS THE BEST NETWORK.

IAM FULLY HAPPY WITH GLO
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2007
kosovo, that is my candid opinion about the man. now do You have a problem with that? or d man na your relative? one man's meat is another one's poison. period.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 2:40pm On Dec 04, 2007
switpea:

kosovo, that is my candid opinion about the man. now do You have a problem with that? or d man na your relative? one man's meat is another one's poison. period.

oh my world!!!
switpea have we met before.
nah, cant decode.
i have never got a problem with a female. so i hope you dont wana be the first.
over and out.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by dragnet: 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2007
spaceworld, so if I can sum it all up. . In a nutshell . .u're telln us 2 enjoy paying 4 "bad services" 'c0s a dec0mp0sed loaf is betTer than n0ne . .huh? undecided
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by nnada(f): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2007
MTN nah wah for you people, upon all the money, you people dey chop for Niger, you not fit give us beta network.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by knotty(m): 3:48pm On Dec 05, 2007
i am just about dumping my MTN for , guess what, MTEL.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2007
knotty:

i am just about dumping my MTN for ,  guess what,  MTEL.
 ACCESS GRANTED.
BUT i can gaurantee you that you will run back.MTN got enough mansionS. so you would be accommated  WHEN you come back.
safe journey.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by honsule(m): 7:30pm On Dec 05, 2007
@Knotty.Atleast you will enjoy 24/7 free mtel call.Instead of stressing yourself to make midnight call when people are sleeping.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by topeteadr(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2007
Mtn has fcu!<ed me up real bad.
I gave my mtn line to my mum, c0z its crap.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2007
tope_teadr:

ok.
when are you collecting it BACK?
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2007
tope_teadr:

ok.
when are you collecting your sim BACK?
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by joset: 1:24pm On Dec 13, 2007
to me mtn is failure from south africa exported to nigerians to gulp their hard earned money and go unpunished!
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by MrInfo1(m): 7:17am On Dec 30, 2007
i 2nd u @ joset
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by bolakale1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2008
i 3rd joset,imagine den even seize my line after i no fit load for some time,make then carry their line go,meanwhile i bought the line for N13,ooo,AND I DON RETRIEVE AM TWICE WITH BIG MONEY,I GO THEY CARRY MTN SWEAR EVERYDAY TILL DEATH DO US APART,AMEN
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by topeteadr(m): 5:29pm On Jan 04, 2008
@BOLAKALE1, . . . , triple amen added 2 d 0nes u've said b4. * *** but if them sue u 4 swearing no call ma name oh. My hands are clean***. . . . . .
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 08, 2008
kosovo:

oh my world!!!
switpea have we met before.
nah, can't decode.
i have never got a problem with a female. so i hope you don't wana be the first.
over and out.

no we haven't met b4 but you shud respect what pple post. thats my opinion. dont know if it affects u in any way. just asking tongue
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2008
sweapeA.
MOVE AHEAD.
NO TIME FOR YOU RIGHT NOW.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 09, 2008
kosovo, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed for you!!!
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by DualCore1: 9:43am On Jan 09, 2008
u two should meet.
Re: MTN Has Started Again: An Unreliable Network? by kosovo(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2008
Ooops

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP NEEDED: GOOGLE PLAY ERROR 502 & 923 / 6gb ram 64gb weeks Tecno Camon 12pro For Sale 30k / Tecno Phantom 10, Full Specification, Design And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.