Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (63851 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 26, 2012
talina: I just looked at the deifnition of skinny and according to that,Im not skinny. It seems there are different interpretions of the word.

Are you voluptuous?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 26, 2012
joeydozzy:

Are you voluptuous?

Not voluptuous. Im slim but I still have curves where it counts
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 9:24pm On May 26, 2012
talina:

hmmm. i'm curious now..
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:26pm On May 26, 2012
Instead of posting other pples pix why not post urs and let's decide for you if you really have all d xteristics u mentioned above
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 26, 2012
Ill put up a pic one of these days...
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 9:34pm On May 26, 2012
ekt_bear:

hmmm. i'm curious now..

wink
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 9:38pm On May 26, 2012
talina:

wink

smiley
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Babzz(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2012
Y'all didn't make urselves skinny, GOD created U that way, so don't be takin any glory. N all y'all who say ya'll r skinny, put up ur pictures for us 2 C. I like em all though, skinny, tall,short, plump, fat.... women are beautiful creatures!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 10:32pm On May 26, 2012
SMH
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by slimyem: 10:34pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44: SMH
what for??
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Raxxye(m): 10:42pm On May 26, 2012
cindyrella: As Id always say, if you ain't thick you ain't it.tongue tongue

Do u mean Idowuogbo is fat? Abeg come close make I ask u **whispers in her ears** what of her face n shape? She wowo abi she fine?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On May 26, 2012
Raxxye:

Do u mean Idowuogbo is fat? Abeg come close make I ask u **whispers in her ears** what of her face n shape? She wowo abi she fine?
I will answer dat! Yes am ugly and fat.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 10:47pm On May 26, 2012
slimyem: what for??
I cant believe y'all are getting all offensive and defensive by something Onila posted
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Raxxye(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2012
talina:

Just a single picture of urself will save u this trouble of explaining and describing ur size, ,shape, curve at right and wrong places, etc! Why not do d easy thing?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Raxxye(m): 10:51pm On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I will answer dat! Yes am ugly and fat.

**Faints**
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 10:53pm On May 26, 2012
Raxxye:

Just a single picture of urself will save u this trouble of explaining and describing ur size, ,shape, curve at right and wrong places, etc! Why not do d easy thing?
you go old for there
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by IYANGBALI: 10:54pm On May 26, 2012
Raxxye:

here is Idowu oko sorry i mean ogbo,s picture grin

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Idowuogbo(f): 10:55pm On May 26, 2012
IYA NGBALI: here is Idowu oko sorry i mean ogbo,s picture grin
Lmao!!! If I catch u? U did dat to get my attention rite? Oya I dey salutey o! How borrie?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Raxxye(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2012
IYA NGBALI: here is Idowu oko sorry i mean ogbo,s picture grin

Wow! She‘s so sexy!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Raxxye(m): 11:10pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
you go old for there

Just a single pix: is dat asking for too much?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 26, 2012
Raxxye:

Just a single pix: is dat asking for too much?

Ashewo! So you can jerk off to the poor girls picture right?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mikron(m): 11:28pm On May 26, 2012
nakedall: only the toto no dey gri wet on time.
bad guy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by slimyem: 11:28pm On May 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I cant believe y'all are getting all offensive and defensive by something Onila posted
when?
As far as this thread is concerned,i have stuck to the middle..so i dunno what u talking about....cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by mikron(m): 11:30pm On May 26, 2012
pendo89:

There's a difference between being admired by adolescents with raging hormones and men.
my dear stare is stare. Or u prefer d papas? Just kiddding
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 11:33pm On May 26, 2012
slimyem: when?
As far as this thread is concerned,i have stuck to the middle..so i dunno what u talking about....cheesy
Really?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by cindyrella(f): 11:35pm On May 26, 2012
Raxxye:

Rumor has it that she is very beautiful.

@topic
cheesy cheesy This reached the front page seriously?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by cindyrella(f): 11:40pm On May 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wa gbayi! Correcto!

Liv dis panla o! Next u no,her ribs becomes visible and her collar bone starts piercing tru.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Eking: 12:26am On May 27, 2012
i love slim girls.,,cant risk getting married to a fat girl that will blow up much l8r

1 Like

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 12:29am On May 27, 2012
Eking: i love slim girls.,,cant risk getting married to a fat girl that will blow up much l8r
smiley cool
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lacasa: 12:39am On May 27, 2012
cindyrella: As Id always say, if you ain't thick you ain't it.tongue tongue

Gbam! End of tory
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by safarigirl(f): 1:00am On May 27, 2012
honeric01:

Maybe because you look like a sickler and not because you are skinny/slim. lipsrsealed
Most ignorant post i've seen the whole day. What does a sickler look like? Do tell, cos I've seen fat people who are sicklers. Fact is, the average Nigerian and African sees fleshy as healthy and skinny as unhealthy. I don't have bo.obs or a big as.s, but I can pull off pencil trousers and a tank top better than most fleshy people, I don't have to worry bout sagging boobs in my old age and I won't be tryna drag out panties from my as.scrack, or dragging up low waist trousers to cover a large behind, and you'll definitely never find me wearing those hideous 'BIG MOMMA' bras to support mammary glands. Plus I won't suffer back pains on account of a large milk factory, just cos I want some small-minded dudes to ogle and stare. I stick to the saying, if a dude only likes you for your looks, he's not worth your time, cos once the looks go, he goes.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 1:58am On May 27, 2012
What I like most about my body is my absolute control over it. I can get thick or slim at my wish. And right now I'm staying slim, because I so much love it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Between Policemen And A Mad Man In Lagos Traffic. Photos/Video / Market Women Washing Bitterleaf In A Stream In Awka. Photo / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.