Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,433 members, 7,971,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:53 AM

Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club (64082 Views)

The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / 5 Advantages Of Drinking Water In The Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 2:23am On May 27, 2012
onila: we eat whatever we like smiley

we dont need to go to the gym smiley

we can easily find our clothes size @ the mall/ /the simplest benefit ,easy to choose any kinds of clothes

we dont feel insecure during the summer time unlike some fat girls who are scared to wear shorts etc tongue

we usually have a flat tummy/stomach

WE DONT HAVE YAM LEGS grin

we dont have too much cellulite or stretch marks on our skin smiley

even if we push out 20 children we still stay slim cool cool never get really fat when pregnant smiley smiley smiley

WE are more physically healthy than grin tongue

we are more confident when wearing a bikini to the beach

sweat less after walking a flight of stairs or two blocks

we dont look too slutty and ewwish tongue when we wear skippy clothes tongue unlike girls with big ass who are scared of their booty fat falling out of their shorts grin tongue embarassed cry shocked

less people talk abt you (like if a fat kid wants ice-cream its considered gluttony whereas if a skinny kid wants ice-cream everyone is ok with it)

skinny girls rule. .we rule the world cool

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 You go girl go kiss
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 2:26am On May 27, 2012
Skinny girls are cool obviously

But give me a hot fat girl over an ugly skinny girl any day of the week
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 2:32am On May 27, 2012
ekt_bear: Skinny girls are cool obviously

But give me a hot fat girl over an ugly skinny girl any day of the week

Show 20 ugly skinny chicks and ima show u 48,000 fat and fugly chicks undecided
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by gemstone22(f): 2:37am On May 27, 2012
Slim girls are not the bomb. Trust me, I know caused I have walked that road before. Flat chest, no visible ass. Right now, I love having boobs to flaunt and ass to fill up my pencil jeans. Its great to have some meat on you.
Btw, most slim girls get fat when they start making babies. If u marry a girl because she is slim, u might be shocked at the surprise u will get when the babies start rolling in.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 2:40am On May 27, 2012
gemstone22: Slim girls are not the bomb. Trust me, I know caused I have walked that road before. Flat chest, no visible ass. Right now, I love having boobs to flaunt and ass to fill up my pencil jeans. Its great to have some meat on you.
Btw, most slim girls get fat when they start making babies. If u marry a girl because she is slim, u might be shocked at the surprise u will get when the babies start rolling in.

Ok you added weight and now trying to feel good inside, its ok mami wink
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 3:09am On May 27, 2012
IYA NGBALI: here is Idowu oko sorry i mean ogbo,s picture grin

Dang, you will need at least a 20 inch pole to penetrate this one from the back....
Even a horse will not make it! talk about bottomless pit. IDI ARANMIYAN!

Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 3:14am On May 27, 2012
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 3:14am On May 27, 2012
Skinny girls are hungry stricken peeps. But if you aree talking about slim girls then that's fine. As for me, I believe we the average looking girls with all the complete assets rules, any day.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by ektbear: 3:14am On May 27, 2012
Skinny is nice, but thicker can be nice too cheesy
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 3:18am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks: Skinny girls are hungry stricken peeps. But if you aree talking about slim girls then that's fine. As for me, I believe we the average looking girls with all the complete assets rules, any day.

Hit the gym and quit whining tongue
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 3:22am On May 27, 2012
lakersreality+:

Hit the gym and quit whining tongue

I ain't whining sucker.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 3:26am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

I ain't whining sucker.

I'm not a sucker. The last time I sucked you b00bs I didn't like it tongue
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 3:29am On May 27, 2012
lakersreality+:

I'm not a sucker. The last time I sucked you b00bs I didn't like it tongue

You mean 'yo moma's' breast? Next time make sure you put a condom at the end of it!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 3:33am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

You mean 'yo moma's' breast? Next time make sure you put a condom at the end of it!

Nah not my mom's, I quit sucking her's many years ago. I'm talking about yours. Btw you called my mom? really b!tch?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 3:37am On May 27, 2012
lakersreality+:

Nah not my mom's, I quit sucking her's many years ago. I'm talking about yours. [b]Btw you called my mom? [/b]really b!tch?

Yea I did nutter!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 3:39am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Yea I did nutter!

Ok, you are welcome
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by onila(f): 4:17am On May 27, 2012
gemstone22: Slim girls are not the bomb. Trust me, I know caused I have walked that road before. Flat chest, no visible ass. Right now, I love having boobs to flaunt and ass to fill up my pencil jeans. Its great to have some meat on you.

bullsh-it! i am referring 2 skinny girls with super genes . who dont get fat after pushing babies
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 4:28am On May 27, 2012
onila:

bullsh-it! i am referring 2 skinny girls with super genes . who dont get fat after pushing babies

I love this girl grin
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 6:36am On May 27, 2012
onila:

Are you one of them (slim girls with super genes)or you are just day dreaming ?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by lakersreality(m): 6:40am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Shut the f4uck up
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 6:48am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

She is not day dreaming she is just high off horse isht
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Raxxye(m): 7:08am On May 27, 2012
cindyrella:

Rumor has it that she is very beautiful.

Are u kidding me? U mean she was trying to be modest when she said she‘s “ugly and fat?“.
**wakes up**. Hi,Id!!
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Nobody: 7:23am On May 27, 2012
I hate skinny
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 7:28am On May 27, 2012
lakersreality+:

Shut the f4uck up

Lmao you again? Mr anorexic parade.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 7:30am On May 27, 2012
jennykadry: I hate skinny
That will mean you are not right. But even at that, you don't have to hate them everybody should just live together in peace and unity.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 7:36am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
That will mean you are not right. But even at that, you don't have to hate them everybody should just live together in peace and unity.

Awww how sweet.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Mynd44: 7:48am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Awww how sweet.
Might be too sweet. Don't get Jedi jedi off it.
Remember than?
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Idowuogbo(f): 7:49am On May 27, 2012
Goldieluks:

Awww how sweet.
Mynd_44:
Remember than?
Hmmmm.....

See romance lipsrsealed
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 7:51am On May 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
Remember than?

Not that kind of sugary sweet, Jester.
Re: Advantages Of Being A Skinny Girl / Skinny Girls Club by Goldieluks: 7:53am On May 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hmmmm.....

See romance lipsrsealed

No way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ways To Prevent HIV Without Condom / This Baby Contracted Herpes After Being Kissed By A Visitor / 14 Body Parts You Often Damage But Ignore By First Doctor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.