Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,746 members, 7,915,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:54 PM

Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? (12770 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / Dating When Marriage Is Not The Goal... Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 04, 2012
You can only do quickies at the backyard esp if u have a parent that sends you on a lot of errands. Best of luck
Re: Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jun 04, 2012
At 32? Please he must have meant 23
Re: Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? by Ghydyon(m): 9:57pm On Jun 04, 2012
Mynd_44: At 32? Please he must have meant 23
Re: Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? by WuzilistiQ(m): 6:58am On Jul 24, 2012
Every home has its uniqueness because people tend to use their freedom which ever way they choose. Some people live in a place where freedom is giving to its maximum(boys to be specific) and you'll find out that the ones that have such freedom do not even use it like, those that cannot take their's home still keep up the pace outside or offshore lolzzz and the relationship will be even better than the one's that can use their family home and even those that leave alone. So the thing here is that it affects the relationship tho' becos they are limits to what you can do. So its a hard thing......i applaud parents that understands, and Adults living under their parents as well cos its not easy at all to manage an intimate life under the direct watch of ur parents.
Re: Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 24, 2012
Funny
Re: Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? by Saintsquare(m): 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2012
My mum can b overprotective,@ 23 ,she has neva seen me wit any gal aside d gal next door.I host gals weneva she not around.It got to a stage @ which she openly askd 4 my gf and I told her I had none cos I kno she wil stil use dat as a yardstick to deal wit me in case sumtin happens.My dad na whatup guy,he dey toast gal 4 my ma presence cos he no send,I stil sabi like 3 of his gf of which he knos dat am aware of .Ama SAINT weneva am @ home but wen I enter ma hood 4 skool....... Ama Square
Re: Dating When Still Living With Your Parents? by HGleader(f): 11:06am On Nov 26, 2012
I started dating when I was 16,I'm 22 now but my parent don't have any idea of the number of guys I've dated.If them know,them go kill me cos they are very religious.They won't understand that I don't permit sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. / See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Help!!! This Single Mother Wants To Finish Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.