Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,202 members, 7,873,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:48 PM

Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 (73175 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
From all I can see,,all indications point that next week pple go really hammer thru bom,,,its gettin clearer now
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2012
From all I can see,,all indications point that next week pple go really hammer thru bom,,,its gettin clearer now,,Oluwa is involved
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 7:25pm On Jun 16, 2012
elewedu: @samuel kanu, u stated that there was a breakout @ dis point. What's is the implication of this. How often does breakouts occur? How many times does a candle test a price to break out. I feel a beta strategy is to wait for the end of the hour, see if it is a breakout or not..then follow the retracement or the breakout. I haven't tested this , just my opinion. What do you think?
You can see from the chart and the yellow arrow showing where the price tested the point three times and later broke the barrier. We really have to look out for such because it might make you to lose. Meanwhile look out for sell trades for the pair during start of the week

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by folaschool: 7:58pm On Jun 16, 2012
pls is there anyone in the house that put me through bom trading currency pairs either technical or fundamental. i loose so much on it. u can also send me the indicators to my email - bestinvestor27@yahoo.com
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 8:05pm On Jun 16, 2012
was up people! Hws the weekend?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by eddyhaze(m): 8:09pm On Jun 16, 2012
Bro, there are links on dis season 2 or season 1 just read thru, lots of freebies man!

folaschool: pls is there anyone in the house that put me through bom trading currency pairs either technical or fundamental. i loose so much on it. u can also send me the indicators to my email - bestinvestor27@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Rhapsody1(f): 8:15pm On Jun 16, 2012
samuelkanu:
Yes i like what you said and to add to it on what happened on gu where there was a breakout was due to a break of a resistance at 1.5594 to the uptrend and this particular point had resisted price moving upwards about 3 times or price had tested it 3 times. This is what is called heads and shoulder formation and a great lesson to learn from and this will make me better in trading.

Samuel, are you saying that based on the head/shoulder thing (will still go read it again on babypips), the price will break cos it has tested that price thrice? So am I then to expect such a break out in UJ and GJ cos its similar to the GU example you gave?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 10:11pm On Jun 16, 2012
GOOD EVENING EVERYONE......
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 16, 2012
Viewing this topic: samuelkanu, easycopyrh(m) and 2 guest(s)

i dey hail o
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2012
Rhapsody!:

Samuel, are you saying that based on the head/shoulder thing (will still go read it again on babypips), the price will break cos it has tested that price thrice? So am I then to expect such a break out in UJ and GJ cos its similar to the GU example you gave?
UJ has had its own break.Expect another on GJ this coming week in the sell direction
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 11:18pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi: Viewing this topic: samuelkanu, easycopyrh(m) and 2 guest(s)

i dey hail o
Naijaobi well doneoooo. I was doing other things while waiting for others to come online.E be like say this week go good.Pls watchout for selling trades on GU and EU or to go lower this week.They have the greatest potential to make money.That is my analysis for the week and market outlook.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by naijaobi(m): 11:31pm On Jun 16, 2012
samuelkanu:
Naijaobi well doneoooo. I was doing other things while waiting for others to come online.E be like say this week go good.Pls watchout for selling trades on GU and EU or to go lower this week.They have the greatest potential to make money.That is my analysis for the week and market outlook.
OK..THANK YOU BRO..HOPE U'LL BE AT THE MEETING TOMORROW BY 7
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by samuelkanu: 11:41pm On Jun 16, 2012
naijaobi:
OK..THANK YOU BRO..HOPE U'LL BE AT THE MEETING TOMORROW BY 7
Yeah we have a date with easy and a date with destiny. Cant wait for it
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 2:32am On Jun 17, 2012
samuelkanu:
Yeah we have a date with easy and a date with destiny. Cant wait for it

Aint you over stating things here, hey its just a simple tutorial bro. Take it easy wink
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 6:31am On Jun 17, 2012
toluxa1:

Aint you over stating things here, hey its just a simple tutorial bro. Take it easy wink
​♒ђåª•ђåª•ђåª ђåª•ђåª•ђåª♒ =))=)),guys blood they hot
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by easycopyrh(m): 8:01am On Jun 17, 2012
Gudmoni peeps lets thank God 4 keepin us alive oo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 9:04am On Jun 17, 2012
Hi Guys,
How was the weekend?
Lets pray for Greece; especially if your going to Church today. I'm saying this because if The Szriya (opposition party) wins the election, Europe will suffer a tough economic meltdown and Euro will fall against all other currencies. If the interim government wins, Euro will rise and the eurozone will experience stability. Also, if the Opposition party wins majority of the parliamentary seats, Euro will also fall because they will vote against the President. Whatever happens, we would make money but lets empathize with them with a little prayer.
Later.

Sagapo. ( The Greeks own today)

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by jammer777: 11:55am On Jun 17, 2012
Happy sunday to y'all. Its indeed going to be a fruitful week for us all. Catch u peeps by 6.50pm...
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 12:30pm On Jun 17, 2012
Today,I want to talk about the Market Mechanism,How does the market works.I am going to use the Nigerian stock exchange and developed markets in my examples.In the Nigerian Stock exchange (Nse),we markets works this way.Say for example you are willing to buy the shares of Okomu Oil….which is located in the Agric subsector of the market,say for purpose of example,the share price is N4.00,Now in market we have two types of orders,we have market order and Limit order……In Market order you as an investor tells your broker to buy the shares of the company you are interested at t any price in the market.That is just any price,you are willing to buy.we also have the Limit order in which you tell your broker that this is maximum price you are willing to buy a particular equity and the Minimum you are willing to sell the equity.So for example if you have First Bank share price at 10 Naira,you can decide to tell your broker that the maximum you are willing to buy the share is say 12 Naira. So if the broker gets the shares at any price below 12 Naira,that is ok by u,then that is what is called Limit order,i.e you give a limit of the amount you are willing to buy a unit price of the equity.
Now back to the Market mechanism, In the Nigerian Stock Exchange,we have a system in which you have to get a willing buyer or seller,so if for example you want to sell the shares of First Bank you have,you give orders to your broker which do what is called “Jobbing” place it and you give limit or market order then before you can sell you have to get someone who is willing to buy your shares in the market at the price of the market or the particular price you give your broker to sell.and vice versa.Likewise for clarity you must also getting a willing seller if you want to buy equities on the floor of the Nigerian stock exchange.

Now having said that,we also have what is called the market maker in developed market like the New York stock exchange,The Nasdaq,The London Stock Exchange,and even on the Johannesburg stock exchange in south Africa.The reason their market is more efficient than our market is that the market maker must buy from u and must also sell if you require it.The mechanism for doing that is in what is called the ECN…meaning Electronic Communication Network.But I wont go in gory details about the mechanism but the long and short of it is that we have market makers in thedeveloped market,that must buy at a particular price,what you see as the closing price is the price displayed by several market makers…..that is where you get the bids and offer we always see.like I can go on and on to explain but I will do that in the later days .

Emerging Opportunities
My intention for my subscribers and members of this forum is that we should take advantage of Market opportunities around the world including in our own backyard. Now, I strongly believe that we will see a strong rally in the Nigerian stock exchange in the next quarter…….The reason is simple after the capital market probe, The regulators have given PFA the mandate to reallocate their asset, meaning that they have been forced to put a certain percentage into equities, instead of doing the normal bond market and getting 17% from government bond. Friends, we have emerging opportunities in the Nigerian Stock exchange which can give 100% return in 3 months,As a Global Market analyst ,I know where this opportunities lies and which equities will lead the rally.
Emerging Opportunities In US and Europe
Friends,From next month we will also have emerging opportunities in the us and European market,we will be looking at trading equities rather than this rise and fall thing.When Alcoa unofficially opens the earnings calendar for Us equities so stay tune.I want us to trade this markets and the sectors.

Babatunde
Global Market Analyst

2 Likes

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by elewedu(m): 12:49pm On Jun 17, 2012
@pappy, thanks for the insight. We will need more of this from you.....Meanwhile, the lecture today is not complete, when are we getting a complete of version
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
pappy2000: Today,I want to talk about the Market Mechanism,How does the market works.I am going to use the Nigerian stock exchange and developed markets in my examples.In the Nigerian Stock exchange (Nse),we markets works this way.Say for example you are willing to buy the shares of Okomu Oil….which is located in the Agric subsector of the market,say for purpose of example,the share price is N4.00,Now in market we have two types of orders,we have market order and Limit order……In Market order you as an investor tells your broker to buy the shares of the company you are interested at t any price in the market.That is just any price,you are willing to buy.we also have the Limit order in which you tell your broker that this is maximum price you are willing to buy a particular equity and the Minimum you are willing to sell the equity.So for example if you have First Bank share price at 10 Naira,you can decide to tell your broker that the maximum you are willing to buy the share is say 12 Naira. So if the broker gets the shares at any price below 12 Naira,that is ok by u,then that is what is called Limit order,i.e you give a limit of the amount you are willing to buy a unit price of the equity.
Now back to the Market mechanism, In the Nigerian Stock Exchange,we have a system in which you have to get a willing buyer or seller,so if for example you want to sell the shares of First Bank you have,you give orders to your broker which do what is called “Jobbing” place it and you give limit or market order then before you can sell you have to get someone who is willing to buy your shares in the market at the price of the market or the particular price you give your broker to sell.and vice versa.Likewise for clarity you must also getting a willing seller if you want to buy equities on the floor of the Nigerian stock exchange.

Now having said that,we also have what is called the market maker in developed market like the New York stock exchange,The Nasdaq,The London Stock Exchange,and even on the Johannesburg stock exchange in south Africa.The reason their market is more efficient than our market is that the market maker must buy from u and must also sell if you require it.The mechanism for doing that is in what is called the ECN…meaning Electronic Communication Network.But I wont go in gory details about the mechanism but the long and short of it is that we have market makers in thedeveloped market,that must buy at a particular price,what you see as the closing price is the price displayed by several market makers…..that is where you get the bids and offer we always see.like I can go on and on to explain but I will do that in the later days .

Emerging Opportunities
My intention for my subscribers and members of this forum is that we should take advantage of Market opportunities around the world including in our own backyard. Now, I strongly believe that we will see a strong rally in the Nigerian stock exchange in the next quarter…….The reason is simple after the capital market probe, The regulators have given PFA the mandate to reallocate their asset, meaning that they have been forced to put a certain percentage into equities, instead of doing the normal bond market and getting 17% from government bond. Friends, we have emerging opportunities in the Nigerian Stock exchange which can give 100% return in 3 months,As a Global Market analyst ,I know where this opportunities lies and which equities will lead the rally.
Emerging Opportunities In US and Europe
Friends,From next month we will also have emerging opportunities in the us and European market,we will be looking at trading equities rather than this rise and fall thing.When Alcoa unofficially opens the earnings calendar for Us equities so stay tune.I want us to trade this markets and the sectors.

Babatunde
Global Market Analyst

There are 3 orders, market, stop and limit. You didn't mention stop.

1 Like

Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 1:43pm On Jun 17, 2012
Stop order is a sell side order.....that is done to manage risk
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by prince123(m): 1:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
With all the killings and bombings today in the north,,pls let's pray for peace in our country Nigeria,,we need the peace to even enjoy our bom money,,,,and to all our housemates in the north,,Gods guidance to u
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by nairakobo: 1:58pm On Jun 17, 2012
pappy2000: Stop order is a sell side order.....that is done to manage risk

Hey pappy2k, can i get your contacts pls? Good afternoon to all d housemates.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by pappy2000: 2:20pm On Jun 17, 2012
boomodara@gmail.com
nairakobo:

Hey pappy2k, can i get your contacts pls? Good afternoon to all d housemates.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 4:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
Greetings to everyone in the house. Hope you all are having a splendid day today.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:17pm On Jun 17, 2012
Breaking News: First exit poll results suggest the outcome is too close to call. Pro-bailout party New Democracy is about equal on 30% with anti-bailout party Syriza.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
First exit poll results via Mega TV: New Democracy - 27.5-30.5%, Syriza - 27-30%, Pasok - 10-12%, Independent Greeks - 6-7.5%, Golden Dawn - 6-7.5%, Democratic Left - 5.5-6.5%, Communists - 5-6%.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2012
Are we about to go into a 3rd election? Surely this can't happen?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2012
toluxa1: Are we about to go into a 3rd election? Surely this can't happen?

Toluxa, got my msg?
I cant get LIVE updates from here.
What is whats up there?

Sagapo.
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by ayox2003: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
toluxa1: Are we about to go into a 3rd election? Surely this can't happen?
Re: Betonmarket Alerts: Season 2 by toluxa1(m): 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2012
I got your message and replied immediately. Did you get my reply?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (102)

Nigerian Bank With The Best Domiciliary Account System? / How Naira Went From N525/$1 To N400/$1 In 3 Days / Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.